3D Game vs Virtual PUA
A sign at a pub in Estonia doesn't change the fact that it sounds very odd to refer to real life interactions as being in 3D. So tell us more about your Honduran jail experience, it sounds a lot more interesting than your OP.
(02-10-2021, 10:03 PM)kivi Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 10:23 AM)Suits Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 09:58 AM)kivi Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 01:01 AM)Suits Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 12:46 AM)kivi Wrote: Yes, tonight. But it was from Tinder -seems you can relate.

Was she virtual or 3D?

Relax, in 3D I'd laugh and call you a fragile faggot. But I don't want to be misunderstood as passive aggressive in virtual safe space.

While I appreciate your interest, you might be better off contributing to the original topic rather than playing obstructionist. In the future you could possibly learn something from someone who has already achieved what you seek to achieve (think tall "blondes" with big butts).

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I have absolutely no idea what the original topic is about.

OK, maybe you're right. And maybe I was too hard on you. Sadly given the popularity of such a nonsense poster like yourself you may in fact "speak for everyone" here. But given how the content of Suits is custom tailored for coolness to attract likes and rep points, I doubt it. And let's face it Suits, you're no Ascot Chang.

My suits are also custom tailored.
A high repped RVF dude who met Suits in China described him to me as an "autistic goat" and since he is an Upper Canadian, I have no reason to believe that it isn't true but at least Suits has met people from here and RVF and doesn't pretend he's someone that he's not, so tell me Kivi, who've you met from either forum?
(02-11-2021, 04:12 AM)Scotian Wrote: A high repped RVF dude who met Suits in China described him to me as an "autistic goat" and since he is an Upper Canadian, I have no reason to believe that it isn't true but at least Suits has met people from here and RVF and doesn't pretend he's someone that he's not, so tell me Kivi, who've you met from either forum?

Lies. I never actually met anyone from RVF. All of my rep points for meetups were from my numerous alt accounts.

I'm actually still living with my mom in Upper Canada and rarely even leave the house. My employment status on LinkedIn is "entrepreneur."
(02-10-2021, 11:14 PM)Scotian Wrote: A sign at a pub in Estonia doesn't change the fact that it sounds very odd to refer to real life interactions as being in 3D. So tell us more about your Honduran jail experience, it sounds a lot more interesting than your OP.
OK, first off I prefer kivi with a lower case k. It’s a long story but I suppose I can tell what it’s like being locked up in Honduran jail after narrowly avoiding being murdered. After getting badly injuring in a nightclub brawl culminating with police opening fire with their automatic weapons. And after becoming enemies with a local cocaine dealer. Corrupt police bought off by the cocaine guy. A corrupt new mayor whose brother set off the melee on us in the nightclub. A corrupt judge. And an even more corrupt US consulate. But I prefer Magic The Gathering discussion tbh.

As for forum members you can start with the “X” who I affectionately call X. 

He can attest that I have both “kissed a girl” and “been in a fight” before. 

I’ve known him over 10 years since my first night in Tallinn. When I moved to Latvia, he moved to Latvia. I moved to Lithuania, he moved to Lithuania. I moved back to Latvia, he moved back to Latvia. All the while competitively trying to finally "win" against me in a PUA competition and comically failing like the coyote in the roadrunner cartoons. It's been a long time watching him puff anxiously on his e-cigarette to soothe his triggers, while he shed tears of jealousy and rage in all three Baltic countries. 

He’s a truly fascinating character imo. However no longer so endearing and no friend of mine since he unapologetically refused to help seconds after I was concussed with a broken in cheek, eye socket and jaw. As security threw me in the street and I was screaming for whoever the fuck blindsided me to come outside and fight. Matrix willing, a X appeared at the end of the street. 

Though he knew both of my smartphones had broke earlier in the week, he refused to let me use his phone or even stay around to help to find out who did this to me and why. Later I was told it was a mistaken identity situation. After I was winning against the group who attacked me, security restrained me in a full nelson and someone blindsided me in the temple. With the X's help maybe I could have found out who was responsible for fucking my health up for the past 3,5 yrs. 

However when I propositioned X for help he huffed back in his comical German accent how he didn’t have time and “I can’t waste my Friday night”. His wingman that night, another autistic cartoon character, a slithering French serpent who he met from another forum agreed and tried to reason with me how they’re running out of time in their Friday night PUA schedule. 

As I pleaded, reminding him of all the people I fought for him over the years and having him run his hand over the bone sticking outward from my broken eye socket, the adult baby seemed pleased. Finally he couldn’t hold it in and a big smirk filled his face. Schadenfreude, a pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune. He’s had it since the day I met him. Perhaps he finally felt he had "the advantage".

In his credit he’d openly announce how he’s happier if we both fail than if we both succeed. He’s always been open at least. I used to find it amusing, but as years went by of trying to help the guy he slowly became the Backpfeifengesicht (a face in need of a slap) -another affectionate nickname given to him by a girl who worked at our gym in Riga.
(02-11-2021, 05:26 AM)Suits Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 04:12 AM)Scotian Wrote: A high repped RVF dude who met Suits in China described him to me as an "autistic goat" and since he is an Upper Canadian, I have no reason to believe that it isn't true but at least Suits has met people from here and RVF and doesn't pretend he's someone that he's not, so tell me Kivi, who've you met from either forum?

Lies. I never actually met anyone from RVF. All of my rep points for meetups were from my numerous alt accounts.

I'm actually still living with my mom in Upper Canada and rarely even leave the house. My employment status on LinkedIn is "entrepreneur."
That's cool. The bigbadpua calls himself a digital nomad while still collecting allowance from his parents in Germany.

Suddenly it seems we're all out of questions.

I imagine it was a restless night for @X sucking on his e-cigarettes to stay quiet. Sure you don't want a chance to continue your RSD forum blog about me? From what I recall it seemed like good therapy for you. For encouragement I sent a PM and repped him +1. If we can get this amazing character some more rep point support there are more stories to be told.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I honestly didn't think this thread could get weirder and then it did.

Alternatively I've also met Roosh in Poznan in 2018 where we regularly encountered each other for about a month.

First exchange was at his home hangout Dragon Club where I noticed him and his friend glancing over. I wondered if I was delusional as they repeatedly looked at me, snickering and talking in each other's ears like school girls. Then after a short while the more uncalibrated member of his cuck brigade autistically pointed over at me which was enough that I went over and confronted them.

As I got stepped up and got between them I turned fast squaring up in Roosh's face and asked, "What's the gossip? I want to gossip too!" As they all cowered, I used the dragon energy to pivot away and get a hot girl's fb while her male friend used the toilet. When I came back over to share the good news and try to lighten up the situation Roosh wasn't pleased.

While they behaved like school clique bullies, I believe Roosh later wrote that he's never been in a fist fight. Although in his defense the last time I saw him there at Dragon Club he too found some dragon energy. He entered the room where I was sitting on the sofa pressed up close with a an attractive polish girl on either side. We nodded to each other and almost instantly he inadvertently bumped into someone, triggering into a pushy scuffle with some guys at the bar, getting restrained by his two cuck brigade wings and then leaving immediately.

Idk if you still talk to Brother Roosh, but you could ask.
These stories are great Kivi
(02-12-2021, 04:14 PM)kivi Wrote: Alternatively I've also met Roosh in Poznan in 2018 where we regularly encountered each other for about a month.

First exchange was at his home hangout Dragon Club where I noticed him and his friend glancing over. I wondered if I was delusional as they repeatedly looked at me, snickering and talking in each other's ears like school girls. Then after a short while the more uncalibrated member of his cuck brigade autistically pointed over at me which was enough that I went over and confronted them...

When two autists collide. Why didn't you just say hello and introduce yourself?

But yes I'm enjoying the stories so keep them coming.

(02-10-2021, 11:14 PM)Scotian Wrote: A sign at a pub in Estonia doesn't change the fact that it sounds very odd to refer to real life interactions as being in 3D.

Personally I prefer the term "meatspace."
So how did the brawl in Honduras start? You say that you were badly injured, did you just get caught up in the fight, or did the brawl have something to do with you? Sounds like you may have poor situational awareness, among other things.

I was once sat at a club in Cali, Colombia with another RVF guy and two of his gringo buddies who were visiting from Medellin. We had just ordered a bottle of rum and as the waitress set it on the table, a couple of guys rushed the table beside us and started punching the two dudes sat there, their table was flipped and chairs started flying so I grabbed the bottle of rum and ran outside where I met my buddy in the parking lot. We decided to leave because that’s the type of situation where guns get pulled but the two Yanks were still inside, after about ten minutes they came out and told us they joined the brawl haha fuckin crazy dudes.

Oh ya, I asked Linux if he remembers you and your Honduras fight story, unsurprisingly he has no idea who you are.

That Roosh story is pretty funny, were you on shrooms or something? Seems like you're a bit paranoid, I guess you were lonewolfing at the club in Poland eh, again not surprised, you sound like a true dark triad alpha.
[Image: trolling-the-troll.jpeg]
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(02-12-2021, 05:05 PM)Scotian Wrote: These stories are great Kivi
Finally, welcomed by my fellow autists! But I'm in a foul mood.

First a bad fish and food poisoning these past days, now this Friday night's Magic The Gathering session ended badly!! Me and my pocket rabbit got beaten 8-6 by an Azeri-Russian with her pocket seal. Idk if I have anything left to contribute to the forum game section now after a total embarrassment like this. But I'll try to continue.

(02-12-2021, 06:08 PM)churros Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 04:14 PM)kivi Wrote: Alternatively I've also met Roosh in Poznan in 2018 where we regularly encountered each other for about a month.

First exchange was at his home hangout Dragon Club where I noticed him and his friend glancing over. I wondered if I was delusional as they repeatedly looked at me, snickering and talking in each other's ears like school girls. Then after a short while the more uncalibrated member of his cuck brigade autistically pointed over at me which was enough that I went over and confronted them...

When two autists collide. Why didn't you just say hello and introduce yourself?

But yes I'm enjoying the stories so keep them coming.

(02-10-2021, 11:14 PM)Scotian Wrote: A sign at a pub in Estonia doesn't change the fact that it sounds very odd to refer to real life interactions as being in 3D.

Personally I prefer the term "meatspace."

Roosh eventually asked me something like that to which I replied that I preferred to watch him for a while. He snapped back that he's "not a clown" here to perform tricks to amuse me or smth. I would have just said hello, etc if they weren't so comically disrespectful to start with.

So I told him he was paranoid. To which he responded nervously, "I am (his voice cracked) paranoid!"  I smiled and went on to explain how when I first noticed him he was preoccupied as I overheared him and his friend interrogating some sad and drunk looking older fat slob, asking repeatedly if he works for the government. Roosh responded, "That guy was weird." 

Although we encountered each other plenty of times after that I could never join his cuck brigade to have a conversation, despite making a scene several times attempting to do so.

(02-12-2021, 07:20 PM)Scotian Wrote: So how did the brawl in Honduras start? You say that you were badly injured, did you just get caught up in the fight, or did the brawl have something to do with you? Sounds like you may have poor situational awareness, among other things.

I was once sat at a club in Cali, Colombia with another RVF guy and two of his gringo buddies who were visiting from Medellin. We had just ordered a bottle of rum and as the waitress set it on the table, a couple of guys rushed the table beside us and started punching the two dudes sat there, their table was flipped and chairs started flying so I grabbed the bottle of rum and ran outside where I met my buddy in the parking lot. We decided to leave because that’s the type of situation where guns get pulled but the two Yanks were still inside, after about ten minutes they came out and told us they joined the brawl haha fuckin crazy dudes.

Oh ya, I asked Linux if he remembers you and your Honduras fight story, unsurprisingly he has no idea who you are.

That Roosh story is pretty funny, were you on shrooms or something? Seems like you're a bit paranoid, I guess you were lonewolfing at the club in Poland eh, again not surprised, you sound like a true dark triad alpha.

After this summer in order to get the zen master X to listen to the Alan Watts lecture clips I tailored to try to help him, I agreed to take his online psychopathy test that he seemed to believe in so much. Unfortunately it was him who tested as the bigger psychopath (I answered honestly, even to some questions that I obviously should have answered the opposite too only because they were written nonsensical). So another kivi (it means stone in Estonian) fell on the head of Wile-E-PUA coyote. So I guess that's a no for the dark triad, although I preferred going out alone. 

Re shrooms, no but I want to try as afterall Brother Roosh found God on them, allegedly. And if your wondering about the paranoia story with Roosh above, no I didn't just make it up. All true.

In Honduras I was upstairs in a nightclub after drinking a fair amount. Went into the toilet to piss. Nearly immediately someone starts hammering maniacally on the door. I yelled back assuming it was my friend fucking with me. He's a true dark triad type, so thanks for that term. 

Anyway after I piss I swung open the door, looked at him and asked wtf is wrong with you? He was laughing and said, "It's not me, it's this guy over there." So I said something to the big black guy (who turned out to me the new mayor's brother), and he punched me in the head. We had never seen him before. Maybe there was a push back and forth in between, can't remember. I'm surprised and confused, I look back at my friend and he's laughing and says, "I don't know, go get him." So I do, hitting him with a solid punch combination into the corner. Then some Samoan looking guy grabs me from behind in a bear hug and slams me down flush on my back on the cement floor. Knocked the wind out of me and now I'm getting stomped by half a dozen guys.

Out of nowhere this little black fisherman guy (hes like a sea gypsy type) who we had been drinking with some nights earlier recognized us getting jumped and he hops in and hits basically everyone who's stomping me like Manny Pacquiao style. It gave me an opportunity to get up. Another group of islanders had my friend bent backwards over the bar beating and choking him. I remember grabbing a bottle smashing it on the bar and going at them with it. 

By that time our altercation set off some old America West style melee where the rivaling factions of Utila island were brawling with each other and the club was in total mayhem. Local island police were replaced by the mainland police of Maduro and equipped with military weapons, so they made an example by machine gunning the place and putting bullet holes thru the walls/roof. My friend and the fisherman went to jail then but not me. Instead when I was discussing how to get my friend out of jail I got confronted by the guy who tried to kill me (days later) for the first time.

The old timers gossiping in the streets were saying how it's fucked up what they did to you, explaining how crazy it had gotten since the current spanish speaking police replaced the native english (if you can call their pirate speak that) local police. This was in 2009 during hurricane season, financial crisis, after the coup, and after the island had an earthquake. So except from a few other foreigners it was us and the locals who tend to behave themselves more when money is rolling in and tourists are around.

My friend was born in Honduras (and half Arab), but moved to USA when he was very young. We made plans to move to Honduras after he got out of prison and was deported again. I had been to Utila years before that for diving. He had never even heard of the place. I wanted to start some kind of hospitality business to help him out or take people on boat trips.

After looking up dark triad, now I know how to better describe this "friend" who betrayed me and stole all my cash while I was busy sleeping against the wall sitting on a broken milk crate in a feces ridden jail cell with a broken disk in my back and torn ligaments in my neck and shoulder. Growing up in S Florida he based much of his persona on Tony Montana in Scarface lol. 

I thought he had become more sensible after his last 3,5 years in years in jail, but instead he was worse than ever accosting people like a sociopath wherever we went and making it so most people on the island knew who we were after the first week. The level of gossip there was incredible, literally grape vine talk. Almost no one working, drinking Flor de Cana rum at 9am, smoking weed on the docks. If you had some relationship with someone, people would know about it the next day.

Getting jumped was perhaps related to Scarface knocking out some local at a bar days earlier after they inadvertently bumped into each other and the guy talked shit or looked at him wrong. If I were traveling alone I doubt anything like this would have happened, but who knows. In jail I met another American briefly when the police were distracted. Retiree age guy who lived on his boat. He moved from Belize and anchored in a public place offshore. Locals came to extort money, then the police tried to extort more from him as they did me and when he refused as I did (wrong choice) he was locked up indefinitely with the evil faggot US consulate telling him the same lies he told me. After I escaped (literally) Honduras, I found photos of the faggot and the guy who tried to murder me (different event that happened days after the club incident) on Fb. A restaurant waitress who I had been fornicating with told me how they're close friends.

So much more to even cover half of the madness of what happened there. They say most Utila locals are descendant from English and Dutch pirates. The nightclub was called La Pirita. Genealogists have done several studies there bc of the isolation and inbreeding.

I remember staying with a guy who owned a hostel in Cali with a very attractive local wife...English guy I think. I wonder if he's still there. Big sitting room, courtyard. This was back in 2004 tho.
Well @X finally writes, "Behave or I get you banned. Fucking wanker." before putting me on his ignore list.

I guess that means he's not ready to leave me a reference yet?

My girl working at our gym who named the X Backpfeifengesicht told me she could cancel his membership and ban him for being such a viper. I said no. Relax, I'm not here to dox your personal info.

Some people hide from viruses, others hide from words and people. But perhaps after enough furious vaping and EFT tapping the bad man will go away and the big baby will come to play.

Pity the RSD forum was taken down after their circus acts switched. From what I remember X's forum blog about me started something like, "I have this friend and he makes me mad. Last year he scored 104 new girls...." When you read this perhaps you can recap some of your writings for the forum.

Remember the first year I autistically collected 100 new notches? Then after leaving the bathroom with that Canadian girl I jumped out the door of Rock Cafe making Pikachu sounds that riled up a crowd of random strangers? While our male Latvian friends were excited giving me props you were seething, confronting me on the verge of violence quivering in rage with tears running down your face, spitting drunk calling me an absolute maniac before your stormed off as you'd commonly do in situations like these. Ah, the the memories...

"That was my set!" "You stole my set again." Whenever he'd talk to a girl, or make any physical / eye contact that in his mind was as if he turned her from red to green in a PUA video game and claimed her for himself. In the early years I think he'd actually make a point to hurry around the room saying his witless "party it up" line to every half decent looking girl (or simply tapping them) so that he could claim that all the girls were his. It was amazing to watch, but not so amazing to deal with the fussy cockblocking.

Last night me and the gym girl opened our soviet-era-Latvia fortunes for Chinese New Year. The ones inside the lead animals, except this one was inside a heart. The fortune inside was: "Tu vari aizmirst to, ar ko kopa esi smejies, bet nekad neaizmirsti to, ar ko kopa esi raudajis." 

Translation: "You can forget with whom you have laughed, but you can never forget with whom you have wept." Perk up ya big baby!  Like they say in the Caribbean, "No woman, no cry." -The Wailers  Heart
I'll have to finish reading this tomorrow, great write up BTW but what I gather from this story is that if you're ever in a sketchy 3rd world night club and some guys knocks on the shit house door then you should just let him piss, even if your friend tells you "get him", especially then.

Why the fuck did your friend say "get him"? And why the fuck did you listen to your friend?

It sounds like you you need to find new friends
Holy shit I read your posts, I'll have to re-read them again when I'm sober but I think that you and X should fight it out on this thread

So you scuba dive? I guess that's why you were in Utila eh? Tell us more about the dive scene there please

You took an online psychology test cuz another dude asked you to?

My friend was born in Honduras (and half Arab), but moved to USA when he was very young. We made plans to move to Honduras after he got out of prison and was deported again. I had been to Utila years before that for diving. He had never even heard of the place. I wanted to start some kind of hospitality business to help him out or take people on boat trips.

You met a half Yank half Arab guy who was in prison, then made business plans with him???? 

fuck man, if you write a book let me know, I'll buy it!
(02-13-2021, 07:37 AM)Scotian Wrote: I'll have to finish reading this tomorrow, great write up BTW but what I gather from this story is that if you're ever in a sketchy 3rd world night club and some guys knocks on the shit house door then you should just let him piss, even if your friend tells you "get him", especially then.

Why the fuck did your friend say "get him"? And why the fuck did you listen to your friend?

It sounds like you you need to find new friends

Yea reread when sober, you missed some parts. It was a single room toilet. After I came out I verbally tried to understand why the black guy was fucking with me. I didn't go after him until he punched me in the head, totally unprovoked. Considering how fast it all happened it seemed to be a pre-organized beat down and he was there to set it off. But yes, I'm ready for new friends!

And re bad ones, I met scarface (his street name was actually "scarface killa" lol) when he moved to my town in the NYC area when I was 16. He was my most loyal friend in relation to backing me up during conflicts and risk-taking. The amount of shit we had been thru before he was sent back to prison was incredible. When I met him at San Pedro Sula airport we spent the entire 3hr bus ride to La Ceiba recapping crazy memories without a break in conversation shocking the middle-aged American group sitting alongside us into a frightening state of amusement. Most of the stories had to do with our old weekend hobby of busting drug dealers in ghettos something like 21 Jump Street (that TV series from the 80s with Johnny Depp).

To give you an idea of the clown's character, we were once in New Haven, CT and found out The Wailers were playing at Toad's Place (smaller cult venue famous for hosting big acts). So we went in, already intoxicated, got more lit, and right as the concert ended there's a huge scuffle on stage. Scarface had rushed The Wailers and is being dragged off by security. I notice him and he's screaming, "Yo *kivi* Yo kivi, tell them. Tell them that we're supposed to go back stage for the after party." I go along with his story about meeting The Wailers before in the parking lot and having a bunch of hot girls with us. Security comes back saying sarcastically, "Alright where's all your hot girls?" So I say wait and jump down off the stage and go to a really attractive group shouting how I work with The Wailers and they want you all to come back stage with us now.

After we're all down in the basement of Toad's Place The Wailers light multiple joints and keep passing them around the circular table. My friend walks off with a joint and dips into the other room where they have a giant food buffet and starts pillaging it. I take a joint and do the same. Neither of us have ever smoked weed like that and were near immediately high out of our minds. 

When we go back to the table my friend wont stop embarrassing me claiming he tours with bands playing drums and demonstrating badly drumming on the table. I try to think how the fuck I can get him to shut up and stop ruining this for us, so I tell him that I lost my car keys and I don't know how we're gonna drive home. 

I hid them well inside a back pocket in case he'd search me or something. Well I was so convincing that I convinced myself that I actually lost my keys. Then Scarface makes a giant drama about the missing keys, and Wailers get the security to search the entire club. Eventually Scarface turns on The Wailers and gets up in their faces accusing them of taking the keys, "I know how it works with you people. All the money and fame in the world and you people can't help playing games." Then when they're calling up again for security to try to help us find them, he thinks they're calling the cops, tells the girls that he's got warrants and runs away. Super weed paranoia. I found him later laying wedged underneath my car (Toyota Avalon). Apparently he thought that was the safest place to hide from cops. It took me like 2 hours to figure out where I parked the car and I only found him and my keys when in exhaustion I sat down on the curb next to my car and felt them in my back pocket. 

Yea, I used to scuba dive but did it when I was there the first time in 2004 and can only compare it to Ko Tao and Dahab Red Sea, but similar in overall quality in different ways. A lot of reef fish, saw some rays, but no whale sharks. Many dive centers there, most along the main street by the water. The cocaine clown who later tried to kill me actually owns one of the dive centers and was Canadian.
This has become the best thread in this entire forum.
Reminds me of Word Jazz performances
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rle5ZshEd4U

More plz
(02-13-2021, 07:47 AM)Scotian Wrote: Holy shit I read your posts, I'll have to re-read them again when I'm sober but I think that you and X should fight it out on this thread

So you scuba dive? I guess that's why you were in Utila eh? Tell us more about the dive scene there please

You took an online psychology test cuz another dude asked you to?

You met a half Yank half Arab guy who was in prison, then made business plans with him???? 

fuck man, if you write a book let me know, I'll buy it!

Thanks for the encouragement, yes I would like to write more. 

Now back to X, my most popular nickname with others who knew him in Tallinn. I agree, it sure would be fun if he'd put down the vape pen and come let off some steam. Perhaps he's busy trying to get me banned from Europe, one of his default threats in peak trigger moments.

Yes he kept asking, carrying on about this psychopathy test of his. But the questions turned out to read like the works of a group project by middle schoolers. So it turned out to be a sad but amusing double projection. I thought the specific Alan Watts clips I had saved could resonate with him, but it was night time and the big baby was too busy sucking on his beer bottle for intelligent commentary. With nightlife closed he had brought the bottle home to soothe his agitations.

Speaking of diagnosis, before he blocked me on FB I diagnosed him with vulnerable narcissism which would explain his fear of participating here. Otherwise he fits the popularly viewed Nazi archetype quite well -formidable uptight guy with a strict but drab personality and a selfish form of utilitarianism. It's an image he's tried to remedy with silly peacocking hats and blond dreadlocks that make him look like a dull, less fun version of Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars.

As I presume he's reading this, perhaps X can tell us about what happened last couple times he got too big for his britches and tried to fight me. 

It reminds me of the time I saw him outside the Folkklub in Riga and as he was leaving he boasted to me about kissing a girl inside. Since I was going inside I asked him to describe her to me so that I could avoid approaching her. He was planning to meet-up with her at the end of the night, as he said because she wouldn't leave her friend(s?). But he didn't believe me and feared I would steal his "set". I authentically was asking so that I wouldn't cockblock, but perhaps I didn't want to get with any girl who would get with him either. So he wouldn't tell me and then stormed off in one of his cloud of vape smoke moments as I joked with him.

So I went down into the Folkklub and once again the threads of the matrix had it so that I approached the very same girl and pulled her into the WC to fornicate. When we finished I asked her about a tall german guy with dreadlocks, and sure enough. Big babies like big boobies.

After that I walked over to Rock Cafe, found X still "sarging" in the basement during late night karaoke and recapped what just happened. As he stood more upright, taking a deep breathe he started to spiral in disbelief, I asked if this was the same one, showing him a fb photo. I noticed him holding back a strange facial expression, his fist clenched like that GIF from The Simpsons and he stealthily began to maneuver his body like he was setting up for a knockout punch. I asked if he was about to hit me. Now quivering in rage he shoved me across the karaoke room making a scene screaming "get the hell out of here" etc in a spit flying fury. 

I honestly can't remember what happened after that before I went back home amused. Perhaps the X can fill in the blanks? If not I can try to search chat messages with our Leukemia ridden friend in Australia -you know the one you seemed pleased about when I gave you an update on his condition. Thankfully I journaled so many of your meltdowns to him over all these years.