3D Game vs Virtual PUA
How would forum members compare the satisfaction of gaming in 3d vs from dating apps? This could apply to the present time, pre Covid, or to the pre Tinder and mainstream Instagram era (at least before the smart phone was fully dominant). 

Remember the physical challenge of the pursuit, the excitement of the hunt and practicing the art of seduction. Testing your skill, craft and wit, and all the other dynamics once begotten to conquering a female now being replaced by exploiting illusory personas, tech hacks and retarding the character further thru various forms of virtual arbitrage, like a PUA version of high frequency trading. 

Imagine what a trad Kyrgyzstani would think of us cucking around on dating apps, even the ones harvesting fornications.

The Virgin Swiper vs The Chad Bride Kidnapper.

[Image: IMG_3251.jpg]
Horseback Archery at World Nomad Games as observed by Western Dadbod.
[Image: nintchdbpict000264494270.jpg?w=634]
Kyrgyz pawg unable to type with two thumbs.
This post confuses me so much.
OP have you ever kissed a girl?
“Chad harvesting fornications” I’m dead lmaoo
Can I choose the travel destination and the targets of my choose? I'm only willing to virtual game blondes.
(02-10-2021, 12:02 AM)Scotian Wrote: OP have you ever kissed a girl?

Yes, tonight. But it was from Tinder -seems you can relate.
(02-10-2021, 12:46 AM)kivi Wrote:

Was she virtual or 3D?
I have no clue how people are still willing to meet people from this forum with constant posts like this one.
^These types are the most interesting to meet
(02-10-2021, 01:01 AM)Suits Wrote:

Was she virtual or 3D?

Relax, in 3D I'd laugh and call you a fragile faggot. But I don't want to be misunderstood as passive aggressive in virtual safe space.

While I appreciate your interest, you might be better off contributing to the original topic rather than playing obstructionist. In the future you could possibly learn something from someone who has already achieved what you seek to achieve (think tall "blondes" with big butts).

In the meantime I've got to prepare for another 3D girl coming over to play Magic The Gathering. We play the 2D version, not virtually. The Virgin Troller vs The Chad MTG Player.

(02-10-2021, 01:46 AM)Scotian Wrote: ^These types are the most interesting to meet

It's true! Come on, is this Swoop The World or Swipe The World? Let's get innovative.

Remember when the old STW website insignia looked something like this.
[color=var(--always-white)]https://www.journalofnomads.com/eagle-hu...yrgyzstan/[/color]
(02-10-2021, 09:58 AM)kivi Wrote:

Was she virtual or 3D?

Relax, in 3D I'd laugh and call you a fragile faggot. But I don't want to be misunderstood as passive aggressive in virtual safe space.

While I appreciate your interest, you might be better off contributing to the original topic rather than playing obstructionist. In the future you could possibly learn something from someone who has already achieved what you seek to achieve (think tall "blondes" with big butts).

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I have absolutely no idea what the original topic is about.
(02-10-2021, 12:32 AM)Suits Wrote: Can I choose the travel destination and the targets of my choose? I'm only willing to virtual game blondes.
"I think I speak for everyone when I say that I have absolutely no idea what the original topic is about."

Better if you first try to speak for yourself. When you're emoting fragility it's possible to be mistaken as an illiterate. Reread what you tried to convey to better understand how psychological projections work.

For someone who wrote tens of thousands of posts on another forum, your attention spam is oddly weak. 

Perhaps for you the original question can be rephrased as "Daygame & Nightgame vs Internet Game -which be making you better feeling?"
Even if the posts are retarded, at least this forum section is getting traction again, keep it up!
(02-10-2021, 01:11 AM)Shifty Wrote: I have no clue how people are still willing to meet people from this forum with constant posts like this one.

It's easy. Meet guys who:

1) Don't post stupid shit
2) Post valuable info, like game or travel tips
3) Have met guys who've done the above

As someone who's met quite a few cool guys from here and the old forum, I can definitely say guys who don't meet up are missing out on some of the better experiences and info.

I also trust the posts of guys who've met up more, because anybody can claim to be a mega player, private jet set traveler, dirty rotten filthy sticking rich, etc more easily online than in real life.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(02-10-2021, 01:01 PM)Naitsabes Wrote: Even if the posts are retarded, at least this forum section is getting traction again, keep it up!
Yes I agree, more “traction!" 

After this flood of online dating “game” talk, perhaps it’s better to get back on solid dry land again. After all it’s a slippery slope to injuring your real game and socially atrophying. At least someone can appreciate contributing new members. Let’s use the flood to put out the Tinder flame and reignite it within using dynamic new game. Let's get back on topic.

Personally it was exponentially more satisfying and dignifying scoring girls in challenging 3D situations here in Europe. Managing a complex situation and still fornicating within a few minutes from first contact seemed more rewarding than going thru routines on Tinder. But perhaps others prefer virtually tending to the fields of girls on dating apps in LTM, SEA or wherever else, patiently weeding out the chaff while harvesting ripe pickings. 

I understand how challenging it can be for a certain spectrum of people to comprehend certain topics while compromised by their emotions, as well as the subtleties and nuances of language. That being said I'll try to invest the time to explain further given the hindrances of group think here.

Maybe some need a better visualization to put the OP In perspective.

Imagine now you’re in a busy club on a Friday night.  It’s crowded. You’re in a relaxed mood interacting with friends. Some female crosses paths with you and you bump against each other in an surprising way. You embrace a bit before her confused friends pull her off of you. Now you have a semi. 

With the emotions acting as a reset from your friendly conversations you follow your semi upstairs onto the dance floor. It’s packed, music blaring, lights flashing. You slink on into the crowd. Feeling around, you get a bite from a hot one. You slip in fast when the moment is right, grab the girl and soft spiritedly spin her away from her friends with some clown antics to pacify the group. 

It happened so fast. She's in a captivated daze and lustfully grabs on as you pull her farther into you. She's enamored and ignores or perhaps doesn't even notice her girlfriend’s disapproval. You continue jovially as her male orbiters accost you weakly in triggered dismay. One beta's frustration is too much, the angst overwhelms him and he lashes out and grabs you. You slap him away as you make a witty joke about situation while telling your new girl to have him stand down. She complies. AMOGed. 

You briefly continue the dance ritual, well balanced, grabbing tightly onto her sides, bringing attention to her waist and curves like you’re some sort of nightclub potter. Maybe some fast clawing, a stealth bite somewhere. She’s hooked. This one's yours, just gotta isolate and safely reel it in now. 

When the moment is right and her social crowd dissipates, you make a comment that it’s hot and we need air. You joke about the immediate urgency of this, directing her to come with you. Timed just right, her friends are slow to react. From a distance she shouts, “We’re just going to the patio.” Their faces drop, but the distance and timing makes it too impractical for them to react without risking potentially causing an embarrassing scene. You hook the corner with her and it's over, +1.

Now imagine alternatively you’re laying in bed with your computer resting on you like a knight’s chest plate. Your 4 phones flanking you, 2 on each side. You fire up Tinder Platinum. It's a Tuesday afternoon at 16:13:20, allegedly prime time according to recent studies. Seizing the moment, you buy some more boosts. After two hours of furiously swiping, you begin activating and orchestrating your symphony of test proven auto messages. In the fourth hour while funneling respondents to your WhatsApp you hear a familiar notification on your 3rd phone.

It’s someone who has responded to one of your sexually suggestive, but intimately personalized, automatic mass messaging video meetup requests on WhatsApp. You investigate her photos. A weak chub gives you an exhausted tingle. That means yes. You nervously go to locate her profile on Tinder. Using all 4 phones you report her profile, accusing her of theft, with each of your 4 Tinder profiles. Boom got her, she’s banned. With her options hindered, odds of flaking and LMR have now dropped 96.696969%.

She’s on her way. Still on autopilot you begin readying your apartment for company. You perform your apathy based rituals of folding blankets, shuffling pillows, cleaning, and hiding anything that could compromise your successful transaction. 

She leaves your place, it’s over once again. Back you go on social media. Reciting an old quote of Marilyn Manson you mantra to your fellow Virtual PUAs, "Another one has been fed." After your brief moment in the limelight, you resume swiping.

3D game isn't dead, we just have to learn to be dynamic in these Covid times. For example I've been utilizing Magic The Gathering collectible card game to game girls. If you're a fellow player feel free to let me know. We can discuss MTG tips or gameplay advice. 

(02-10-2021, 03:41 PM)AirWaves Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 01:11 AM)Shifty Wrote: I have no clue how people are still willing to meet people from this forum with constant posts like this one.

It's easy. Meet guys who:

1) Don't post stupid shit
2) Post valuable info, like game or travel tips
3) Have met guys who've done the above

As someone who's met quite a few cool guys from here and the old forum, I can definitely say guys who don't meet up are missing out on some of the better experiences and info.

I also trust the posts of guys who've met up more, because anybody can claim to be a mega player, private jet set traveler, dirty rotten filthy sticking rich, etc more easily online than in real life.

Agree, 3 rules, 3D.

Having met several forum members, I can confirm "better experiences".
Why do you refer to real life as 3D?
(02-10-2021, 08:55 PM)Scotian Wrote: Why do you refer to real life as 3D?

We are 3D creatures living in a 3D world, allegedly. Did your entertaining Colombian fight stories happen in 3D or another dimension?
What is going on here? So lost...
(02-10-2021, 09:07 PM)kivi Wrote:

We are 3D creatures living in a 3D world, allegedly. Did your entertaining Colombian fight stories happen in 3D or another dimension?

I understand what 3D is bud, you sound like an incel nerd by using the term. Have you ever been in a fight in your life?
(02-10-2021, 10:23 AM)Suits Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 09:58 AM)kivi Wrote:

Was she virtual or 3D?

I think I speak for everyone when I say that I have absolutely no idea what the original topic is about.

OK, maybe you're right. And maybe I was too hard on you. Sadly given the popularity of such a nonsense poster like yourself you may in fact "speak for everyone" here. But given how the content of Suits is custom tailored for coolness to attract likes and rep points, I doubt it. And let's face it Suits, you're no Ascot Chang.

(02-10-2021, 09:35 PM)Blake2 Wrote: What is going on here?  So lost...

No offense, but scroll up and if you can't figure it out by now I think you're on your own.

(02-10-2021, 09:53 PM)Scotian Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 09:07 PM)kivi Wrote:

I understand what 3D is bud, you sound like an incel nerd by using the term. Have you ever been in a fight in your life?

You can ask your bud Linux if he remembers my Honduran jail story from another forum. Some Latin American exposure for you.

We also tried a sign like this outside our dive bar in Tallinn. It seemed to be a crowd pleaser in the physical world.
[Image: TinderPub.jpg]