The thirst is real
I decided to do a little social experiment, so I signed up two profiles on a hookup page. One for myself and one fake female without pictures (21yo).
In a couple of days I got two messages from gay guys wanting to blow me, even through I wrote that I'm straight.
Now the female one. I'm averaging about 10 messages per hour! from men 30 to 67. On a profile with no pictures, offering themselves no questions asked!
(02-08-2021, 11:17 PM)nordicplayer Wrote: In a couple of days I got two messages from gay guys wanting to blow me, even through I wrote that I'm straight.

How were the blows?
I never found out. It sounded really gay you know
(02-08-2021, 11:45 PM)nordicplayer Wrote: I never found out. It sounded really gay you know

It's only gay if you're doing the blowing.
Gentlemen here are just mocking you. The first time DOESN'T make you gay.
(02-08-2021, 11:17 PM)nordicplayer Wrote: I decided to do a little social experiment, so I signed up two profiles on a hookup page. One for myself and one fake female without pictures (21yo).
In a couple of days I got two messages from gay guys wanting to blow me, even through I wrote that I'm straight.
Now the female one. I'm averaging about 10 messages per hour! from men 30 to 67. On a profile with no pictures, offering themselves no questions asked!

Looks like you live in Norway. Sad to know even over there the men are as thirsty and beta as they are here(USA). Seems on a biological level, the modern man is quite disadvantaged to the one thing he cares so much about. The Irony lol.
(02-09-2021, 01:51 AM)akms76 Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 11:17 PM)nordicplayer Wrote: I decided to do a little social experiment, so I signed up two profiles on a hookup page. One for myself and one fake female without pictures (21yo).

Looks like you live in Norway. Sad to know even over there the men are as thirsty and beta as they are here(USA). Seems on a biological level, the modern man is quite disadvantaged to the one thing he cares so much about. The Irony lol.

And men are blaming women. Men are giving women  endless options and attention, that is the fault of women. Makes sense?
(02-09-2021, 12:33 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:

And men are blaming women. Men are giving women  endless options and attention, that is the fault of women. Makes sense?

Are you here to get laid or complain?
Suits, I like you man. I think you’ve added a ton of value to this forum and RVF.

But do you ever get tired of busting balls and half-hearted trolling? Because that’s pretty much all you do now.
(02-09-2021, 03:34 PM)Suits Wrote:

Are you here to get laid or complain?

Just did

(02-09-2021, 06:03 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote: Suits, I like you man. I think you’ve added a ton of value to this forum and RVF.

But do you ever get tired of busting balls and half-hearted trolling? Because that’s pretty much all you do now.

This covid thing is fucking us all up

I guess you didn't get my sarcasm. Make no mistake, Men are 100% to blame. The beta, blue pilled nature of most men is overwhelming. 

My point is that men "are" disadvantaged(in relation to sex) because of their biological makeup, not necessarily because of women. Men have around 8 to 9 times the sex drive compared to  women. As most men think with their other head and because the drive is so high, they are like a fly to the  white light, not knowing the damage they do. Education is needed, that is  where the red pill and websites like this help. However the majority are lost and not interested in change. This is the current state of the dating market for men. 
(02-09-2021, 06:03 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote: Suits, I like you man. I think you’ve added a ton of value to this forum and RVF.

I'm not trolling or busting balls in this thread. What I posted was a serious question.

This is not exactly a recent development in the sexual marketplace as women have never been out in force on "hookup" websites.  It's one thing for a woman to be on Tinder with plausible deniability for her slutty behavior, and an entirely different thing to be on a hookup website where people post pics of their cocks/balls/tits as they describe exactly what they are looking for in graphic detail.  Before the dating app revolution circa 2016 that introduced a new mainstream outlet for somewhat anonymously slutty internet behavior, there were a couple of websites that actually had some decent finds but you still had to weed through a ton of fags and fake profiles.

I'm not sure where you've been but for the last several years women have not been on those websites, unless maybe they are older, part of a swinger couple, or have some really bizarre fetishes (i.e. not women you want to put your dick inside, for the most part).
OP have you ever gone hiking in a fjord?
(02-10-2021, 03:52 AM)Scotian Wrote: OP have you ever gone hiking in a fjord?

That's why we have boats here.
akms76

"Looks like you live in Norway. Sad to know even over there the men are as thirsty and beta as they are here(USA). Seems on a biological level, the modern man is quite disadvantaged to the one thing he cares so much about. The Irony lol."

high income countries- low game results
low income countries- wtf is game? just not be poor and say hi to girls

Most guys on the forum relocate to middle income countries ( 90% of the threads are about middle income countries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...come_group)

A at some point "development" is counterproductive, not just in terms of girls. Obesity, depression, drug abuse, etc. all worse too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diseases_of_affluence
(02-10-2021, 03:49 AM)el_hefe Wrote:

This is not exactly a recent development in the sexual marketplace as women have never been out in force on "hookup" websites.  It's one thing for a woman to be on Tinder with plausible deniability for her slutty behavior, and an entirely different thing to be on a hookup website where people post pics of their cocks/balls/tits as they describe exactly what they are looking for in graphic detail.  Before the dating app revolution circa 2016 that introduced a new mainstream outlet for somewhat anonymously slutty internet behavior, there were a couple of websites that actually had some decent finds but you still had to weed through a ton of fags and fake profiles.

I'm not sure where you've been but for the last several years women have not been on those websites, unless maybe they are older, part of a swinger couple, or have some really bizarre fetishes (i.e. not women you want to put your dick inside, for the most part).

I'm very aware of the development. My reason for doing it on that site was the lack of verification.
When you see that shit with your own eyes, you get a bit overwhelmed. It don't see Tinder being any better. The low quality of the approaches is shocking. I see what is wrong now
(02-10-2021, 12:53 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:

Maybe you should focus on boating or small engine repair rathar than making fake internet dating ptofiles
(02-10-2021, 04:53 PM)Scotian Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 12:53 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:

Maybe you should focus on boating or small engine repair rathar than making fake internet dating ptofiles
We just got a new lockdown here and the coldest winter in a decade. Everything but groceries are closed. It's all about the theory now
How's the ice fishing in Norway?