Having a wing is underrated...
There is no ability here, he is just an autist disrespecting others, that's not the purpose of a forum.
I don't waste time with such losers, especially online.
(02-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Scotian Wrote: I clicked on this link then read a couple of the threads about CE at the bottom, wow, what a character!

https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view...=1&t=38493

lol

(02-10-2021, 07:49 PM)Lino Wrote: There is no ability here, he is just an autist disrespecting others, that's not the purpose of a forum.

Not true, he's clearly able to get under people's skin.  Normally game denialism and whoremongering would get you banned, but CE is an engagement machine for the forum.  Not for the reasons he thinks though.
(02-10-2021, 07:51 PM)Lampwick Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Scotian Wrote: I clicked on this link then read a couple of the threads about CE at the bottom, wow, what a character!

lol

(02-10-2021, 07:49 PM)Lino Wrote: There is no ability here, he is just an autist disrespecting others, that's not the purpose of a forum.

Not true, he's clearly able to get under people's skin.  Normally game denialism and whoremongering would get you banned, but CE is an engagement machine for the forum.  Not for the reasons he thinks though.

[Image: 2198aca4db4c2c09e565226012b3c30a.jpg]

This sums him up pretty well.  Pretty easy to live out some fantasy wealthy playboy persona when you go on forums and never actually meet anyone.  Most guys go on forums to share knowledge and learn, guys like this go because they are insecure and get off on validation.
(02-10-2021, 07:21 PM)CraveElectrolytes Wrote: Yeah, I definitely got heated haha. Kind of embarrassed I turned into a keyboard warrior bragging there....
But this forum is about dating women around the world. And if he's gonna have a holier-than-thou attitude, he should gives us a reason to respect what he says toward that aim (dating hot women). So far, he's just been insulting dudes for things that we're not even saying. Someone who lacks the nuance to be able to distinguish helpful additions to game vs. having a crutch (such as going out with wings) and then blasting everyone....well they don't sit very well with me. But I guess who gives a fuck at the end of it all.

That's exactly it, he lacks the nuance to understand what we say and doesn't behave in a civil way, probably because he tries so hard to convince himself that he's lonesome because he is a strong sigma whatever that means Smile

I don't like wasting time arguing on internet so I'll do like Shifty suggested above and ignore him.

There is a saying which goes like "don't waste your time arguing with idiots, they'll beat you with their experience".
(02-10-2021, 07:59 PM)Shimmy Wrote: This sums him up pretty well.  Pretty easy to live out some fantasy wealthy playboy persona when you go on forums and never actually meet anyone.  Most guys go on forums to share knowledge and learn, guys like this go because they are insecure and get off on validation.

Agree.  I would also add that narcissism plus some type of spectrum disorder is a particularly nasty combo (there is an infamous example, but I won't say his name).  It's like having all the delusions of grandeur, but a total lack of social ability to come anywhere close to achieving those goals.

I'm playing armchair psychologist.  It's funny to fuck with him, but clearly he's a disturbed individual.
"Haters are always going to hate. It's just proof that these gamer guys are doing something right and this clown doesn't like it!"

-Contrarian Expatriate

Isn't happier abroad an incel forum?
(02-10-2021, 08:22 PM)Scotian Wrote: Isn't happier abroad an incel forum?

Actually it's a perfect example of how forums degenerate over time (similar to RV forum). 

The owner went traveling to meet girls and explore new cultures back in the early 00s,  before it was so popular to do so. He made the site to show how you can be happier in a new country.  It was a big inspiration way back in the day. 

Unfortunately,  many people there nowadays don't travel at all and just complain about life. The
 owner lacked the ability to properly advertise the site and bring in quality posters. Good ideas,  but the execution needs work.
(02-10-2021, 08:29 PM)Blake2 Wrote:

Actually it's a perfect example of how forums degenerate over time (similar to RV forum). 

The owner went traveling to meet girls and explore new cultures back in the early 00s,  before it was so popular to do so. He made the site to show how you can be happier in a new country.  It was a big inspiration for me way back in the day. 

Unfortunately,  many people there nowadays don't travel at all and just complain about life. The
 owner lacked the ability to properly advertise the site and bring in quality posters. Good ideas,  but the execution needs work.

I thought it was more like "western girls are mean to me, I'm going to Asia" hahaha
(02-09-2021, 08:59 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: I guess Sir Ian Fleming was all wrong since he left out emotional support wingmen in each and every James Bond pickup encounter.  

Rolleyes

I can't stop laughing at the fact that this guy thinks he is James Bond just because he is an introvert with no friends and occasionally slips women a $100 bill.

https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view...hilit=kyiv
This thread is a gold mine, okay I might be indulging too much in this.

Here is how to approach a woman according to CE, from his own post:

"Correct: Would you ever consider dating a guy if he gave you a girlfriend allowance?
Correct: I know a guy who pays his girlfriend an allowance of $200 a month. I'd say a girl on your level would deserve no less than $400!
Correct: Hot girls like you have things to pay for in life. I think husbands or boyfriends should give women a monthly allowance just as a gesture of appreciation."

I'm not going to waste any more time even if it's entertaining on CE but it's clear the guy has trouble differentiating between mockery and envy.
(02-10-2021, 08:32 PM)Scotian Wrote:

The owner went traveling to meet girls and explore new cultures back in the early 00s,  before it was so popular to do so. He made the site to show how you can be happier in a new country.  It was a big inspiration for me way back in the day. 

I thought it was more like "western girls are mean to me, I'm going to Asia" hahaha

The owner initially spent time in Ukraine,  Russia,  and I think Bulgaria. He actually had some hot dates (pics on his site from ~2003).  He did alright for a chubby Chinese guy esp. considering all this is before "game" was a thing. 
( https://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php)

At least he got on a plane and tried something to better his situation,  props to him for that. 

Also,  an older guy on there called Ladislav has been teaching English and living abroad for decades. Gotta admire the endurance.

It's a different generation,  I think the founder is in his 50s. He ended up having a kid with an ex bar girl from the Philippines. Still travels around Asia now doing P4P. Maybe what Roos would have done in an alternate universe, lol.
(02-10-2021, 08:48 PM)Blake2 Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 08:32 PM)Scotian Wrote:

The owner initially spent time in Ukraine,  Russia,  and I think Bulgaria. He actually had some hot dates (pics on his site from ~2003).  He did alright for a chubby Chinese guy esp. considering all this is before "game" was a thing. 
( https://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php)

At least he got on a plane and tried something to better his situation,  props to him for that. 

Also,  an older guy on there called Ladislav has been teaching English and living abroad for decades. Gotta admire the endurance.

It's a different generation,  I think the founder is in his 50s. He ended up having a kid with an ex bar girl from the Philippines. Still travels around Asia now doing P4P.  Maybe what Roos would have done in an alternate universe,  lol.

I also got on a plane and flew abroad back in the days before "game" was a thing (1999) when I was 16, damn I should've started a website.

I think Roosh would've turned out differently had he developed normal hobbies like hiking, diving, carpentry, etc rather than spend so much time on his computer in cafes and at bars and night clubs.
(02-10-2021, 09:06 PM)Scotian Wrote: I also got on a plane and flew abroad back in the days before "game" was a thing (1999) when I was 16, damn I should've started a website.

I think Roosh would've turned out differently had he developed normal hobbies like hiking, diving, carpentry, etc rather than spend so much time on his computer in cafes and at bars and night clubs.

Inclined to agree. After a year or so of reading his blog posts I started to wonder ...does this guy enjoy anything?
Not gonna lie, as the old forum started going poseur politics, I started posting on Happier Abroad as 262.

Didn't stay long.

Also was on CMQ's forum as 262, but STW fit the bill better (last I checked the CMQ forum was gone).
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(02-10-2021, 10:10 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Not gonna lie, as the old forum started going poseur politics, I started posting on Happier Abroad as 262.

Didn't stay long.

Also was on CMQ's forum as 262, but STW fit the bill better (last I checked the CMQ forum was gone).

McQueen's forum's game posts weren't bad, but the travel section was really lacking.
(02-10-2021, 10:22 PM)Merenguero Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 10:10 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Not gonna lie, as the old forum started going poseur politics, I started posting on Happier Abroad as 262.

Didn't stay long.

McQueen's forum's game posts weren't bad, but the travel section was really lacking.

I thought CMQ was alright when he was new to RVF, his little fight with El Mech was funny but then he started self promoting and turned out to be a bit of a scumbag, I heard about some of the greasy shit he was doing in Vegas and cheating guys out of money.
(02-10-2021, 07:59 PM)Shimmy Wrote: This sums him up pretty well.  Pretty easy to live out some fantasy wealthy playboy persona when you go on forums and never actually meet anyone.  Most guys go on forums to share knowledge and learn, guys like this go because they are insecure and get off on validation.

I have been debating with myself whether to post this, but here we go:

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/1089...would-you/

This all makes a lot more sense now.  He technically isn't engaging in prostitution, because he isn't actually fucking these women.  He's paying women for literal companionship.

I don't think it's right to bully or belittle someone because of their sexuality.  What I will say is that CE has been a total dick, has been giving "game" advice, and has been omitting this information.  Maybe there is some kind of technique to gaming women into a nonsexual relationship, but I think everyone here would agree that the fucking part is a pretty key element of Game.

It would be different if he came here asking for advice or was upfront with what he was doing (or not doing).  I think this forum would've been more receptive to him than RVF for example.  Hell, he has a unique viewpoint and presumably a different type of relationship with women.  It would be more interesting to hear that honestly, rather than this bravado.

Also, he describes being "out" in the forum I linked, and I found this on the first page of Google results for his handle.  It's not like this is a big secret that I had to uncover.
Mystery solved I guess
(02-11-2021, 05:37 AM)Lampwick Wrote:

I have been debating with myself whether to post this, but here we go:

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/1089...would-you/

This all makes a lot more sense now.  He technically isn't engaging in prostitution, because he isn't actually fucking these women.  He's paying women for literal companionship.

I don't think it's right to bully or belittle someone because of their sexuality.  What I will say is that CE has been a total dick, has been giving "game" advice, and has been omitting this information.  Maybe there is some kind of technique to gaming women into a nonsexual relationship, but I think everyone here would agree that the fucking part is a pretty key element of Game.

It would be different if he came here asking for advice or was upfront with what he was doing (or not doing).  I think this forum would've been more receptive to him than RVF for example.  Hell, he has a unique viewpoint and presumably a different type of relationship with women.  It would be more interesting to hear that honestly, rather than this bravado.

Also, he describes being "out" in the forum I linked, and I found this on the first page of Google results for his handle.  It's not like this is a big secret that I had to uncover.

Ah, this explains a lot.
Guys, what's the issue with CE? I haven't been following it but several people have complained about him, but as far as I see it, he's been open about his ways with girls, which does include some P4P but personally, I can't hate on guys for that because when I'm 50+, I'll likely be doing the same thing. Is he a pompous, conceited, arrogant jackass? Yes, but he doesn't throw out personal insults and for every condescending remark he makes, there's guys on here who call him out and imply that he he pays ugly Asian 5s, which perhaps he does but I give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he does pay Ukrainian 9s $100/week for his company, I don't know but if so, it's money well spent.

There's a lot of different types on these forums, some are legit weirdos, some just like to post silly shit but nonetheless, I find it all entertaining and so long as you don't blow a fucking gasket and spazz out with personal insults, then I see no reason to ban someone.

I like Contrarian Expatriate and am not surprised that someone with the word contrarian in his name is sometimes contrary, get over it.