Having a wing is underrated...
The stock market... is a SCAM!
Drinking alcohol and partying... is a SCAM!
Game... is a SCAM!
Getting married and buying a house... is a SCAM!
Having male friends... is a SCAM!

See a pattern?
(02-09-2021, 06:49 PM)Lampwick Wrote: The stock market... is a SCAM!
Drinking alcohol and partying... is a SCAM!
Game... is a SCAM!
Getting married and buying a house... is a SCAM!
Having male friends... is a SCAM!

See a pattern?

It's what they refer to as "Sour Grapes".
CE, you do have a tendency to insult others when they haven't done anything like insulting you.

Here's another way to think about it: Did you (or most other people, including those reading this for that matter) always have all the correct answers, straight from birth?

Chances are, if you're in this part of the Internet, you came here because you were once wrong about girls, money, etc. I was.

So, isn't it possible we're still wrong about some things?
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(02-09-2021, 10:37 PM)AirWaves Wrote: CE, you do have a tendency to insult others when they haven't done anything like insulting you.

Here's another way to think about it: Did you (or most other people, including those reading this for that matter) always have all the correct answers, straight from birth?

Chances are, if you're in this part of the Internet, you came here because you were once wrong about girls, money, etc. I was.

I make it a point to not insult others here.  What you might be picking up is I don't suffer fools gladly.  When I treat a fool or a foolish comment accordingly, it might seem as an insult.  

You neglect to point out that the people on this site whom I DO respect, I treat that way, even in disagreement.  However, if I pick up that someone here is a colossal idiot, and there are a handful, I banish them to my ignore list and focus on the worthwhile guys who actually have a 3 digit IQ.

I don't tend to look at most things discussed here as being wholesale right or wrong.  I tend to observe things from the standpoint of different approaches.  One thing I absolutely hate is groupthink which is epidemic here.  Groupthink is what keeps people down without ever realizing there is a problem.

But if you think I will take seriously some university-rejected blowhard who makes $30,000 a year and struggles to get girls, with or without a wingman (Emotional Support Buddy), you'll be disappointed.

The impressive members here are obvious.  They, and anyone else who approximates what I have accomplished in life, get my true respect.  But emotive, catty and silly-minded types belong on my ignore list.

Notice however, that my most petty, and repeated detractors are the ones who read everything I write religiously.  That should tell you something.  They begrudgingly get value out of it as much as it pains them.  And why shouldn't they?  I had a high-profile and prestigious career, I am one of the wealthiest members (if not THE wealthiest) on the forum, I earn well into six figures from passive streams of income without lifting a finger, I travel the world (or the USA in Covid times) as a digital nomad, and I STILL get the type of girls now that I would have only dreamed about in my twenties.  In fact, my girlfriend is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen on this planet, and she is with me and wants to have my children.

Most guys are still working their way up to where I am and a good many on this site might actually get there.  But you know who won't?  The catty, backbiting, losers who have convinced themselves that I have is unattainable, what I talk about is wrong, or what I suggest is impossible.  The fact that I am living proof and not some empty musings on theoretical notions be damned.  I can't save everyone, and I can't make everyone into a wealthy, well-sexed, success.   So I only focus on the intelligent, the soon to be accomplished, and the already accomplished, and leave the petulant, whiny subset of ne'er-do-wells to their own devices. 

So let the negative detractors keep religiously reading what I contribute.  I won't be reading theirs, but at some point a light bulb might come on as to why their lives suck and my lifestyle is out of reach.

As the old adage says, "If you don't have haters and detractors attacking you, you are inconsequential."  Living well and having outsized success involves envy and hate.   Always remember, hate and envy come from those BENEATH YOU, not from those above you.

I hope this puts it all into perspective.  If anyone has a problem with any of that, simply put me on ignore and don't read my posts.  But there is a reason they always click on my posts quicker than a bird pecks at a worm in the ground.  Cool
Have you ever noticed it is your haters who obsessively read your every post, comment on them with the most emotion, and expend so much energy desperately trying to engage you?  It's because haters are your greatest, most loyal, and dedicated fans; they just have not come to terms with it yet.  Enjoy them because they are the surest sign that you're slaying it in life!  Big Grin
At least try to pretend like you're not reading the posters on your ignore list.  You're breaking the fourth wall.
Has anyone met Contrarian Expat?
Photo 
(02-10-2021, 01:23 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: In fact, my girlfriend is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen on this planet, and she is with me and wants to have my children.

Are you increasing her monthly allowance from $100 to $200 once you get her pregnant? Don't let these haters bring you down man, we are all just jealous of the wealthiest, most well traveled Sigma male in the forum who spends his time arguing on the internet with people half his age.

P.S. I think you and your girlfriend look super cute together, keep it up.
[Image: old-sexpat.jpg]
^^4/10 WB.
Imagine being a high IQ millionaire and posting about it online
(02-10-2021, 01:23 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:37 PM)AirWaves Wrote: CE, you do have a tendency to insult others when they haven't done anything like insulting you.

I make it a point to not insult others here.  What you might be picking up is I don't suffer fools gladly.  When I treat a fool or a foolish comment accordingly, it might seem as an insult.  

You neglect to point out that the people on this site whom I DO respect, I treat that way, even in disagreement.  However, if I pick up that someone here is a colossal idiot, and there are a handful, I banish them to my ignore list and focus on the worthwhile guys who actually have a 3 digit IQ.

I don't tend to look at most things discussed here as being wholesale right or wrong.  I tend to observe things from the standpoint of different approaches.  One thing I absolutely hate is groupthink which is epidemic here.  Groupthink is what keeps people down without ever realizing there is a problem.

But if you think I will take seriously some university-rejected blowhard who makes $30,000 a year and struggles to get girls, with or without a wingman (Emotional Support Buddy), you'll be disappointed.

The impressive members here are obvious.  They, and anyone else who approximates what I have accomplished in life, get my true respect.  But emotive, catty and silly-minded types belong on my ignore list.

Notice however, that my most petty, and repeated detractors are the ones who read everything I write religiously.  That should tell you something.  They begrudgingly get value out of it as much as it pains them.  And why shouldn't they?  I had a high-profile and prestigious career, I am one of the wealthiest members (if not THE wealthiest) on the forum, I earn well into six figures from passive streams of income without lifting a finger, I travel the world (or the USA in Covid times) as a digital nomad, and I STILL get the type of girls now that I would have only dreamed about in my twenties.  In fact, my girlfriend is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen on this planet, and she is with me and wants to have my children.

Most guys are still working their way up to where I am and a good many on this site might actually get there.  But you know who won't?  The catty, backbiting, losers who have convinced themselves that I have is unattainable, what I talk about is wrong, or what I suggest is impossible.  The fact that I am living proof and not some empty musings on theoretical notions be damned.  I can't save everyone, and I can't make everyone into a wealthy, well-sexed, success.   So I only focus on the intelligent, the soon to be accomplished, and the already accomplished, and leave the petulant, whiny subset of ne'er-do-wells to their own devices. 

So let the negative detractors keep religiously reading what I contribute.  I won't be reading theirs, but at some point a light bulb might come on as to why their lives suck and my lifestyle is out of reach.

As the old adage says, "If you don't have haters and detractors attacking you, you are inconsequential."  Living well and having outsized success involves envy and hate.   Always remember, hate and envy come from those BENEATH YOU, not from those above you.

I hope this puts it all into perspective.  If anyone has a problem with any of that, simply put me on ignore and don't read my posts.  But there is a reason they always click on my posts quicker than a bird pecks at a worm in the ground.  Cool

"who approximates what I have accomplished in life"...let's break that part down. Do you have receipts ...osea (pardon me, "osea" is a phrase in spanish that means, "or that is to say" which my 18 year old ex gf fine ass mexican gf taught me, thanks to my wing) do you have PICTURES of these fine ass girls you been getting? NAW? Oh okay cool bro. Show us some reasons to respect you or get some more medications for your autism. I bet I've been with far finer girls than you my friend, since you're trying to offend and take the angle of you being superior to dudes here having very reasonable and helpful discussions. Shows us those prostitutes you've been hiring or those 4's you've been getting with. Or shut our bitch ass up.

(02-10-2021, 04:00 AM)Suits Wrote: Has anyone met Contrarian Expat?

Probably not. My instinct tells me he's not pulling hotties, based on his shit attitude...
(02-10-2021, 04:21 AM)Suits Wrote: ^^4/10 WB.

Ok now rate the chick
This might come as a surprise to some of the other forum members, but I'm actually on Contrarian Expatriate's side here.

As a multi-billionaire, former astronaut, who maintains -10.25% bodyfat all year round and has a live in harem of the 8 most beautiful women I have ever seen (they all want to have my babies), I don't think his claims are all that crazy at all.

In my experience, wings are for guys who are lame and therefore need to have friends to be happy.

Anyone with less than a billion dollars is automatically wrong if they disagree with me. After all, haters are always just jealous people who are less successful than elite alpha male winners like myself. Hate and envy come from those BENEATH YOU, not from those above you. Therefore, anyone who disagrees with me is just jealous and therefore wrong.

LMK if anyone has any questions. It might take me a few days to reply, since I'm about to cast off for a trip to Antarctica, where I will spend ten days swimming all the way around the continent and my satellite Internet has been spotty lately, but I'll get back to you sooner or later.

Cheers.
(02-10-2021, 04:38 AM)CraveElectrolytes Wrote:

"who approximates what I have accomplished in life"...let's break that part down. Do you have receipts ...osea (pardon me, "osea" is a phrase in spanish that means, "or that is to say" which my 18 year old ex gf fine ass mexican gf taught me, thanks to my wing) do you have PICTURES of these fine ass girls you been getting? NAW? Oh okay cool bro. Show us some reasons to respect you or get some more medications for your autism. I bet I've been with far finer girls than you my friend, since you're trying to offend and take the angle of you being superior to dudes here having very reasonable and helpful discussions. Shows us those prostitutes you've been hiring or those 4's you've been getting with. Or shut our bitch ass up.

Probably not. My instinct tells me he's not pulling hotties, based on his shit attitude...

Dude calm down, it's just the internet and most guys here agree with you that having friends to go out with, whether just to have a few beers or to meet women is better than rolling solo in most situations. CE may be full of shit but maybe he’s not, at least he’s not insulting anyone.
Contrarian Expatriate, is this also you? I think I PMed you there one time.
https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view...=1&t=37396

Do you still think its worth it to hold money in Ukrainian savings accounts? I heard the rates dropped dramatically and its better to hold bitcoin these days. Thoughts?
Most people prefer to go out with friends. That's just the way it is.
A great friend with the same mindset I value a lot higher than some random girl you'll meet at a party.

Humility is important, not sure if I can be friends with some of you guys here. Everyone is on his own path to success. Thinking you're better than someone who just began that journey, just make you seem like an asshole.

Never understood bragging, most people don't care anyway and it only leads to more hate or envy. So why not keep it for yourself?

At least a bit of mystery can work in your favor with girls.
(02-10-2021, 10:30 AM)Blake2 Wrote: Contrarian Expatriate, is this also you? I think I PMed you there one time.

Do you still think its worth it to hold money in Ukrainian savings accounts? I heard the rates dropped dramatically and its better to hold bitcoin these days. Thoughts?

hahahaha that's one of the dumbest "investment" advice I have ever heard, there is a reason foreign banks offer higher return rates, say you "invested" your money in an ukraine bank at whatever rate, it would be down 72% compared to the usd in the last 10 years or so. Not to mention the opportunity cost of not having that money in index funds instead.
(02-10-2021, 10:30 AM)Blake2 Wrote: Contrarian Expatriate, is this also you? I think I PMed you there one time.

I clicked on this link then read a couple of the threads about CE at the bottom, wow, what a character!
(02-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Scotian Wrote:

I clicked on this link then read a couple of the threads about CE at the bottom, wow, what a character!

The guy has been arguing with his "haters" for 10 years with multiple paragraph posts, as tempting as it is to make fun of CE every once in a while I think it might be best to ignore him from now on, the guy obviously has more willpower for forum debates than any of us.
(02-10-2021, 07:10 PM)Shifty Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Scotian Wrote:

The guy has been arguing with his "haters" for 10 years with multiple paragraph posts, as tempting as it is to make fun of CE every once in a while I think it might be best to ignore him from now on, the guy obviously has more willpower for forum debates than any of us.

I respect his ability to trigger others into having meltdowns without calling them names
(02-10-2021, 08:59 AM)Scotian Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 04:38 AM)CraveElectrolytes Wrote:

Dude calm down, it's just the internet and most guys here agree with you that having friends to go out with, whether just to have a few beers or to meet women is better than rolling solo in most situations. CE may be full of shit but maybe he’s not, at least he’s not insulting anyone.

Yeah, I definitely got heated haha. Kind of embarrassed I turned into a keyboard warrior bragging there....

But this forum is about dating women around the world. And if he's gonna have a holier-than-thou attitude, he should gives us a reason to respect what he says toward that aim (dating hot women). So far, he's just been insulting dudes for things that we're not even saying. Someone who lacks the nuance to be able to distinguish helpful additions to game vs. having a crutch (such as going out with wings) and then blasting everyone....well they don't sit very well with me. But I guess who gives a fuck at the end of it all.