The Flake Management Thread
It's good to be a white knight in Asia but flaking management in Latin America requires triple booking. They don't care if they flake so you should manage the way to minimise this. Confirming a date couple hours before, not to mention in the morning, means nothing to them. They flake because something came up and they don't know you so they don't owe you anything. That's why you shouldn't either if you need to flake them. You piss your own bowl of cereals if you trust their confirmation and they don't show up.
I think this flake management thread requires a strict separation between continents. There is a very big difference in the way girls flake, and the way they give out clues that they will flake, depending on where you are.

South America : This is probably the area most people care about when it comes to flake management. Why? Because they flake fucking all the time and it's very difficult to know in advance if they will flake or not. I'm not an expert in the subject of south america. I suppose triple-booking dates is a good option.

SEA : High rates of flakes, a bit less than south america. But much easier to spot when a girl will flake. It's all about doing compliance tests before the date.

East asia : Medium rates of flakes. Most of the time they will just ghost you when you ask the girl out. Nothing required in particular to avoid a flake, just show high value and she'll show up.

Western Europe : Medium rates of flakes. Girls in the west can be a bit insane sometimes due to taking the pill and the political climate. Usually they don't flake (they just ghost the conversation). But sometimes they will play games just before the date and it's pretty hard to detect if she will flake or not. Other girls they like to play cold and take their sweet time to answer your texts every single time. Best is to show dominance and do compliance tests.

Eastern / Northern Europe : Low rates of flakes. It's all about building comfort and showing high value. In these countries what matters is to filter girls who will withhold sex for a long time, so it's kind of you who will flake instead of them. When you're not sure if she's a time-waster, you should switch to a sexual undertone and invite her straight to your place.
(01-30-2021, 06:51 PM)battalion Wrote: It's good to be a white knight in Asia but flaking management in Latin America requires triple booking. They don't care if they flake so you should manage the way to minimise this. Confirming a date couple hours before, not to mention in the morning, means nothing to them. They flake because something came up and they don't know you so they don't owe you anything. That's why you shouldn't either if you need to flake them. You piss your own bowl of cereals if you trust their confirmation and they don't show up.

If thats he case id just send out a "I am at x bar alone. Let me know if you would like to join me for some food and a drink" to about 10-20 girls. One should be down if you have solid HV. 

Then I would make note of the girl who flaked last minute after an earlier confirmation and try to schedule a date with her for the sole purpose of flaking on her AFTER she has arrived to meet. Just to let her get a taste of her own medicine.

No way I am lowering myself to canceling a confirmed meet 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to meeting for girls that haven't wronged me.

Goes against my treat others as I'd like to be treated principle.