Rollo Tomassi
On the one hand, Rollo has messaging that most guys need to hear. He helps people snap out of blue pill thinking.

However, what I don't like about his work is that he offers assertion after assertion as scientific fact, with no backing evidence at all. Where is he coming up with these theories about how the female mind works and how it evolved? Is there science that backs up his theories? Are they based on real world observations? Is it just deductive reasoning? To me, it all seems to be pulled out of thin air.

I agree with a lot of his writing, but I'd like to see him back up his claims more.

A strength of Roosh's style in his heyday was that his writing was very down to Earth. He shared examples from his own life and never tried to be high-brow. Unfortunately, he used some deadpan/shock-value/satirical/trolling techniques and the masses did not get the joke. That led to a lot of trouble for him.
Neil Strauss is by far the best game writer. Roosh comes in at #2.

Roissy and Rollo are way too cerebral.
Is it just me that never cared what Rollo looked like or what his wife looks like, or what his notch count is?

I salute him for trying to help others, and I'm confident that he has helped a lot of people.

I have big respect for him for identifying important truths and writing about them.

His writring may be long winded and his articles may seem to be repeating themselves, but maybe that is just me because I've internalized the truths he writes about.
(11 hours ago)Hypno Wrote: Is it just me that never cared what Rollo looked like or what his wife looks like, or what his notch count is?

It's reasonable to ask, "Who is this, and on what basis is he qualified to tell me these things?"