Cosmetic Surgery
(01-20-2021, 09:48 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Have any of you guys gotten any cosmetic surgery?

If so, what did you do, and were you satisfied?

Edit: When I was a teen, my parents had me get braces and at the same time, had my jaw re-aligned to get rid of my overbite. I'm glad they did it.

How did they realign your jaw?
I looked into jaw realignment too. But I learned that it's partially caused by nose breathing and poor tongue posture from childhood. In adulthood, there have been limited success cases of people naturally improving their alignment with better tongue posture and chewing exercises. But you can also visit orthotropists who install sleeping devices to expand your roof palate and thus "naturally" solve the problem. This also fixes crooked teeth. At 5k it's currently beyond my price range though. Standard jaw realignment is more surgical and brutal but possibly faster.
(01-25-2021, 05:26 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 09:48 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Have any of you guys gotten any cosmetic surgery?

If so, what did you do, and were you satisfied?

Edit: When I was a teen, my parents had me get braces and at the same time, had my jaw re-aligned to get rid of my overbite. I'm glad they did it.

How did they realign your jaw?

Something like this:
[Image: Severe-Overbite.jpg]
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)