Tip: When They Bring Up Their Sign, Do This
It's not uncommon for a girl to ask me what sign I am. After I ask them what sign they are, I then mention how Virgos (my sign) and whatever sign she is, are not compatible. It's a great way to add some tension to the date and to know where you're at. If she likes you, she'll defend why opposites attract or why you're wrong and the signs are a great match.

In fact, this works so well that I often try to bring this up on many dates.

Similarly, I'll mention how I think we don't have anything in common after something random comes up about out likes/disikes (she likes cholocate and I don't, or coffee, or whatever). Adds tension, being slightly disagreeable which is odd for a first date, and she'll disagree saying that she's sure we have many things in common.

This strategy is most useful during a live date, not online.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
I always say that I am not into astrology, and often make fun of girls for it, but your advice sounds like a good way to add some variety to my responses. Thanks.
(12-25-2020, 10:55 PM)Manbeline Wrote: I always say that I am not into astrology, and often make fun of girls for it, but your advice sounds like a good way to add some variety to my responses. Thanks.

"Bitch, don't you know that astology isn't real? Now let me tell you about 5G and chemtrails."
I say I'm a xxx what are you? A yyy? Wow our signs are sexually compatible! Let me see your hand, let's see what your palm says!
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(12-25-2020, 11:41 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: I say I'm a xxx what are you? A yyy? Wow our signs are sexually compatible! Let me see your hand, let's see what your palm says!

I think breaking rapport like DVR says is generally the more clever thing to say. 

But I guess you are saying it jokingly, then it is also good.
(12-26-2020, 08:29 PM)bigbadpua Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 11:41 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: I say I'm a xxx what are you? A yyy? Wow our signs are sexually compatible! Let me see your hand, let's see what your palm says!

I think breaking rapport like DVR says is generally the more clever thing to say. 

But I guess you are saying it jokingly, then it is also good.

Whenever they talk of the stars and planets, I bring up Uranus, my favorite star
Or you could just do what I do and call them stupid.
(12-27-2020, 07:28 AM)Suits Wrote: Or you could just do what I do and call them stupid.

Good here's your opportunity. I have studied the subject intensely over the course of 5 decades plus. Before the internet made things easy I could plot a horoscope with near 100% accuracy. After the internet made it easy I went back and look at some charts I had made and plugged them in and found my calculations were usually accurate to the second. The second you say? Something might be 29 degrees 59 minutes 57 seconds in Scorpio and I nailed it with my pre internet hand calculated arithmetic. I always loved the math in it. I could talk to about trines, sextiles, squares, conjunctions, squares, quincunx, ascendants, midhavens, on and on. In IQ tests I was always on form when it came to recognizing patterns. Not so good in spatial reasoning so no MENSA for me. I digress.The study of this made me realize that the language of the Universe, God or whatever you want to call it is in Mathematics.

This is just one of many esoteric and not so esoteric subjects I have studied in my life. I am not an astrologer, conjurer, psychic or anything like that. Just an intensely curious man. BTW back in the day having some advanced knowledge beyond "what's your sign"  could get you "rewarded" by a certain type of young woman.

In the latter half of the 20th Century there was a very famous astrologer syndicated in newspapers all throughout the world. He made a fortune "consulting" with the rich and famous.  Like many other astrologers he had a daily column where he would give your fortune of the day based on your sign. As if there are 12 fortunes for every person in the world. Anyway, I cracked his system rather quickly. He gave you your daily fortune based on your sun sign combined with where ever the moon happened to be on that particular day. Man did I ever miss the boat. I could have been rich beyond my wildest dreams.
(01-08-2021, 08:12 PM)Viejo Sabio Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 07:28 AM)Suits Wrote: Or you could just do what I do and call them stupid.

Good here's your opportunity. I have studied the subject intensely over the course of 5 decades plus. Before the internet made things easy I could plot a horoscope with near 100% accuracy. After the internet made it easy I went back and look at some charts I had made and plugged them in and found my calculations were usually accurate to the second. The second you say? Something might be 29 degrees 59 minutes 57 seconds in Scorpio and I nailed it with my pre internet hand calculated arithmetic. I always loved the math in it. I could talk to about trines, sextiles, squares, conjunctions, squares, quincunx, ascendants, midhavens, on and on. In IQ tests I was always on form when it came to recognizing patterns. Not so good in spatial reasoning so no MENSA for me. I digress.The study of this made me realize that the language of the Universe, God or whatever you want to call it is in Mathematics.

This is just one of many esoteric and not so esoteric subjects I have studied in my life. I am not an astrologer, conjurer, psychic or anything like that. Just an intensely curious man. BTW back in the day having some advanced knowledge beyond "what's your sign"  could get you "rewarded" by a certain type of young woman.

In the latter half of the 20th Century there was a very famous astrologer syndicated in newspapers all throughout the world. He made a fortune "consulting" with the rich and famous.  Like many other astrologers he had a daily column where he would give your fortune of the day based on your sign. As if there are 12 fortunes for every person in the world. Anyway, I cracked his system rather quickly. He gave you your daily fortune based on your sun sign combined with where ever the moon happened to be on that particular day. Man did I ever miss the boat. I could have been rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Latinas LOVE astrological signs and the relation to ones character. Just go along with it and maybe have some knowledge about it and you'll actually gain some points with it. Remember, gaming latinas you do best with nice guy/"some" alpha game not asshole game as in the USA, where you literally have to treat girls like shit to get them wet.
(01-08-2021, 08:12 PM)Viejo Sabio Wrote:

I think it is a good subject to know, if you are interested about it. I have a friend who is really in to it, and he was able to make surprisingly accurate descriptions and predictions for me.
My strategy with this is I pull up a compatibility page between our signs and read about our sexual compatibility.. gets the convo headed in the right direction
(01-11-2021, 04:50 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote: My strategy with this is I pull up a compatibility page between our signs and read about our sexual compatibility.. gets the convo headed in the right direction

Smart man...You got it!
I use the concept behind horoscopes a little differently.

Everyone is familiar with the concenpt that the horoscopes you read in a newspaper or whereever are so general and vague, that there is always something in there for someone who wants to believe.

I applied the same principle to my online dating profile. Basically, no matter what a woman thinks about herself, she will see herself reflected in my dating profile. So women read my profile and like a horoscope they think it is describing them.

Also, unrelated to astrology, I flip the script in my dating profile. Instead of describing myself, I describe the attributes that I am looking for. I got this idea from my professional life - I was an advisor to a business and the founder was selling it becaue of health reasons. He had a list of 10+ criteria on how to evalute the success of the sale of his business, and price was not on the list. (He had largely invented the industry, so he was concerned about what would become of it after he retired. He was also concerned about usual business conditions like financing, speed, and other normal risks and contingencies). The point though is to not take what comes to you, but to give serious thought to what succcess or an ideal date would look like. I'd rather have a submissive 7 than a dominant 9.

Also, I use my profile to screen out certain types of women. I have some hard and fast rules about things I don't like, and I'm pretty clear on those in my profile. So for example, I like femine women. But there are a lot of ways that might manifest itself. She might be a dancer, model, or actress, or a caregiver like a doctor or nurse, teacher, social worker, chef, etc. I won't date women in the military, police, or attorneys. I also don't date women with a short haircut.