How often do you get laid with college girls now? (men in late 20s, early 30s)
This description of the act from irishguy got me rolling on the floor laughing.  Unfortunately as much as I don't want to agree, I do.

"obtaining what essentially amounts to 10 seconds of a mini seizure in which your body expels some mucus-like fluid inside a condom or a pussy."

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(01-14-2021, 11:55 AM)jordypip23 Wrote: This description of the act from irishguy got me rolling on the floor laughing.  Unfortunately as much as I don't want to agree, I do.

"obtaining what essentially amounts to 10 seconds of a mini seizure in which your body expels some mucus-like fluid inside a condom or a pussy."

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I am converting #irishcunt to rawdawg, before it was only condom, now he is contemplating the rawdawg. That should take the edge off of whatever is eating him lol
It's not just 10 seconds, it's 9 months of her body harboring an alien and then 18 years raising it and then a lifetime of dealing with its problems. For her hahahahahaha
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(01-14-2021, 10:06 AM)irishguy Wrote: Getting laid isn't the answer to depression, you retarded hick inbred. You put so much effort into obtaining what essentially amounts to 10 seconds of a mini seizure in which your body expels some mucus-like fluid inside a condom or a pussy.

I'd love to have an orgasm some day that lasts ten seconds.
If he can't be happy with 10 second orgasms there's no hope for him.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHB...CA0&uact=5
(01-14-2021, 10:06 AM)irishguy Wrote: Getting laid isn't the answer to depression, you retarded hick inbred. You put so much effort into obtaining what essentially amounts to 10 seconds of a mini seizure in which your body expels some mucus-like fluid inside a condom or a pussy. If that was the answer to life, the field of psychology or psychiatry wouldn't exist. Nor would the likes of Russel Brand get suicidally depressed, requiring a spiritual transformation/ psychological intervention to become happy. Furthermore, I've got laid plenty in the course of two long-term relationships and it's never made the slightest difference to my happiness. I can't see how putting in far more effort than I ever have to get laid with multiple women instead of one will be any different.

If you were such a happy successful man, you wouldn't feel the need to denigrate others by making cheap shots online for likes from your faggot forum mates just because I offended your pathetically weak sense of self by highlighting how you're wasting time on Instagram. I would rather not put in the "work" and waste my life crafting an Instagram profile so that people think I'm cool. Enjoy wasting your life on IG, cunt. At least I have the humility and authenticity not to lie about my life for approval.

Out of interest, what have you done to try to improve your life or get better from depression?
^ Tried an SSRI back in 2015. Made me feel weird. Tried to exercise; leads to a very minor temporary mood shift that rapidly dissipates. Familiarised myself with CBT and ACT: my negativity and depression is too hard-wired to respond to psychological modalities. Tried therapy 3 times; it invariably wasn't useful. Read lots of philosophy: just confirmed that it's normal to feel existential angst. Recently I meditated 30 days in a row; I came out of it less anxious but no less angry or depressed. The truth is there's some people who will always feel depressed and think negatively. I'm one of them.
Irishguy, are you able to date under these circumstances?
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(01-14-2021, 05:56 AM)Crisp Wrote: Feel like I missed the boat on Instagram.

In terms of actually scrolling through social media, when bored/waiting I'll open FB, Snap, or even tiktok before Insta.

So I never really bothered to develop a profile, just had it for the occasional girl that didn't want to immediately give out their number, whatsapp, didn't have FB etc.

Had a bit of an epiphany mid last year - I've a fairly nice apartment with one of the better views in a city of ~5m and I occasionally have a few lads from the football team over. One night, one of them turns and says to me "you know that whenever the boys come over, the first thing they do is put this on insta?".

I guess I always thought of Instagram as being something that you use your catalog good moments of your life, rather than a social proof tool.

So to the guys with good/solid Insta game, is it worthwhile during lockdown to retrospectively build a decent one??

I.e. I have a hundred plus good travel photos and at least can show aspects of domestic life looking pretty good too.

Thoughts or examples on how to go about that?

A good start to have non bot followers is to look for someone selling instagram accounts on blackhatworld so you can start out with 10k followers or whatever. I don't think bots work anymore, but those were a great way to get real girls who are local following you by using the follow/unfollow method. I would take your best pictures and put them all in a folder and then pick the best ones out of that. Just post a new picture once a week until you have a decent instagram.
(12-22-2020, 01:30 AM)Girbaud Wrote: It is like once I turned 30 my college age bangs completely dried up. How are my fellow late 20s - early 30s guys doing with this age group? (18-22)

Shouldn't we broaden the 18-22 range depending on your location? I'm in Europe now and the uni age demographic is much broader. Granted this includes postgrad, but the proportion of Master's students is much higher here too.
25-28 is the goat age.

22 is too young even for pulling 18-22 year olds.
(01-14-2021, 10:06 AM)irishguy Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 10:34 PM)Shimmy Wrote: Instagram is a very passive stream of women.  It takes much effort to have a profile girls think is great but once you have it it takes litten maintenance and not only can be a great source for women but will also increase chances with women you meet in other venues or help you keep in contact with girls you meet.  Irishguy is just salty that others guys are having success with it and he is too lazy to put in the work himself.  It's much easier to hate on other guys than to actually take action and do something productive with your life.  It's no surprise reading his other posts that he's depressed and doesn't get laid.

Getting laid isn't the answer to depression, you retarded hick inbred. You put so much effort into obtaining what essentially amounts to 10 seconds of a mini seizure in which your body expels some mucus-like fluid inside a condom or a pussy. If that was the answer to life, the field of psychology or psychiatry wouldn't exist. Nor would the likes of Russel Brand get suicidally depressed, requiring a spiritual transformation/ psychological intervention to become happy. Furthermore, I've got laid plenty in the course of two long-term relationships and it's never made the slightest difference to my happiness. I can't see how putting in far more effort than I ever have to get laid with multiple women instead of one will be any different.

If you were such a happy successful man, you wouldn't feel the need to denigrate others by making cheap shots online for likes from your faggot forum mates just because I offended your pathetically weak sense of self by highlighting how you're wasting time on Instagram. I would rather not put in the "work" and waste my life crafting an Instagram profile so that people think I'm cool. Enjoy wasting your life on IG, cunt. At least I have the humility and authenticity not to lie about my life for approval.
rooshvforum.  That's all I have to say.
^ Your filters don't matter if girls have their filters below 28.
(01-14-2021, 11:45 PM)Shimmy Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 05:56 AM)Crisp Wrote: Feel like I missed the boat on Instagram.

In terms of actually scrolling through social media, when bored/waiting I'll open FB, Snap, or even tiktok before Insta.

So I never really bothered to develop a profile, just had it for the occasional girl that didn't want to immediately give out their number, whatsapp, didn't have FB etc.

Had a bit of an epiphany mid last year - I've a fairly nice apartment with one of the better views in a city of ~5m and I occasionally have a few lads from the football team over. One night, one of them turns and says to me "you know that whenever the boys come over, the first thing they do is put this on insta?".

I guess I always thought of Instagram as being something that you use your catalog good moments of your life, rather than a social proof tool.

So to the guys with good/solid Insta game, is it worthwhile during lockdown to retrospectively build a decent one??

I.e. I have a hundred plus good travel photos and at least can show aspects of domestic life looking pretty good too.

Thoughts or examples on how to go about that?

A good start to have non bot followers is to look for someone selling instagram accounts on blackhatworld so you can start out with 10k followers or whatever.  I don't think bots work anymore, but those were a great way to get real girls who are local following you by using the follow/unfollow method.  I would take your best pictures and put them all in a folder and then pick the best ones out of that.  Just post a new picture once a week until you have a decent instagram.

Thanks Man, will put up one or two a week, flashback Friday type vibe I'll go for.

Do you think you need to get/buy followers, or is it better starting off with the 100 odd friends/contacts that I'd follow and expect a follow back?

Also, in terms of photos what's the thoughts on Solo/with Girl/Group/view & place? Like what ratio here? Anything to avoid?
^Do you aim to get 6.5 - 7.2 or 7.4 - 8.2 girls? Ratio depends on that. Maybe ratio 1:5 with your rugby and poker lads, 3:5 with other chicks at pool and the rest 1:5 your own selfies. Dan Bilzerian style can't go wrong.

Oh and for 5.75 to 6.2 you can just rely on dick pics.
(01-21-2021, 07:09 AM)battalion Wrote: ^Do you aim to get 6.5 - 7.2 or 7.4 - 8.2 girls? Ratio depends on that. Maybe ratio 1:5 with your rugby and poker lads, 3:5 with other chicks at pool and the rest 1:5 your own selfies. Dan Bilzerian style can't go wrong.

Oh and for 5.75 to 6.2 you can just rely on dick pics.

Good one maaaaate! Hahaha got me real good!

A top tier response to someone admitting they're new to something and asking a few basic questions.

Was it the word ratio that triggered you? Cos surely there ain't nothing wrong with wondering what kind of pics to put up.

Anyway, if someone else is interested in not being a cunt - do you go with tinder-style thinking (i.e. light on the group and with girl pics) or just chuck up anything that you enjoy/living highlights?
Why don't you post pics what YOU like instead of thinking what some web whores ideally prefer? IG should be only your supplement and even in that case reflect yourself.
(12-22-2020, 01:30 AM)Girbaud Wrote: It is like once I turned 30 my college age bangs completely dried up. How are my fellow late 20s - early 30s guys doing with this age group? (18-22)

I did well with girls aged 18-22 before the pandemic. I was living right in the centre of the student area of one of the most popular student cities in the UK, so almost every time I went shopping there were opportunities to open.
(01-21-2021, 06:11 AM)Crisp Wrote: Thanks Man, will put up one or two a week, flashback Friday type vibe I'll go for.

Do you think you need to get/buy followers, or is it better starting off with the 100 odd friends/contacts that I'd follow and expect a follow back?

Also, in terms of photos what's the thoughts on Solo/with Girl/Group/view & place? Like what ratio here? Anything to avoid?

I would personally start with old friends and contacts, you can always automate for more followers down the road. As we've commented a few times, the number of followers doesn't really matter as much nowadays.

In terms of photos, it's up to you. I think its great to have a mix - some solo, some with friends, some with girls, some landscape shots, etc. Only big things to avoid would be constant landscape shots (not personal) or constant photos with the same girl (makes it look weird as hell if you're trying to add girls to the account).