How often do you get laid with college girls now? (men in late 20s, early 30s)
I recently hit my 30s and I do it occasionally (fairly often in late 20s 6-9 range), but it has definitely diminished. Could be the pandemic.

A few things I have going for me:

-Looks: about 7-8 on the scale, I look young but still masculine.
-Physique: very fit, muscled body, no dad bod.
-Lifestyle/Money: this is probably the biggest one. I live in NYC where age doesnt hurt you as much. I go on 4-6 exotic vacations a year, dinners a few times a week in NYC, live in 4k/mo apartment, nice cars, etc.
-social media marketing for all of the above. This is key if you have a lifestyle to flex.
-once I hit 28/29 I started lying on dating apps, putting anywhere from 24-27

I think that for 90+% of men, the party is over with college girls once you hit about 30 or so in the US.

I get a lot of passes because of my looks+physique+(mostly) lifestyle but girls still get freaked with my age.

I’d say two or three things will consistently give you passes at 30 and over. 1 is fame. 2 is extreme level looks (Michele Morrone, Tyler Cameron), 3 is lifestyle. My best angle is lifestyle so I play that as much as possible.
Yeah Graft nailed it. I will also add that girls who are younger and want older guys have a reason. It's usually because they want someone successful, more sophisticated, and with higher end lifestyle. I've seen many older guys who don't get this thinking if they dress like a 23 year old guy and act like a frat guy they will pull hot younger girls. If those girls wanted to date a guy who acted their age they would find one their own age.
Banged a very young low 20's redhead chick last night. A little roly-poly, but very nice pristine white skin no marks on her just like a baby. She was in a new flat no bed even but she created her own bed on the floor using cushions from the sofa. For that night I was the daddy she never had
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
I have no issues, predominantly from meeting them in real life or in person. Especially ones who work as waitresses etc. as a job to supplement their studies.

I have some younger female friends which helps, a decent IG and I look 24-26 odd (I am 29). They suspect I am older from the way I dress but generally speaking no issues.

Online/dating apps - lots of matches but lots of flakes too.
No issues here whatsoever either, I even date girls that are under 20 and I am in my thirties. But then again, I'm in third world, which makes all the difference. Age is only an issue in Western world and Eastern Europe to a lesser extent. I do agree that you have to have social media and lifestyle in check and off course stay adventurous, have light humour and a playful attitude.
Pretty embarrassing the number of people on this forum bragging about their social media profiles, as if it's worth being proud of making it look like your life is better than it actually is on Instagram. Surprised the supposed high-quality males on here even have time to waste on those platforms, crafting high-quality photos and using the right hashtags. Fuck that.
(01-12-2021, 01:22 PM)irishguy Wrote: Pretty embarrassing the number of people on this forum bragging about their social media profiles, as if it's worth being proud of making it look like your life is better than it actually is on Instagram. Surprised the supposed high-quality males on here even have time to waste on those platforms, crafting high-quality photos and using the right hashtags. Fuck that.

found your hashtag bro: #irishcunt
(01-12-2021, 01:22 PM)irishguy Wrote: Pretty embarrassing the number of people on this forum bragging about their social media profiles, as if it's worth being proud of making it look like your life is better than it actually is on Instagram. Surprised the supposed high-quality males on here even have time to waste on those platforms, crafting high-quality photos and using the right hashtags. Fuck that.

Instagram is just a tool. For a small amount of effort it provides both social proof and access to hot girls you wouldn't have otherwise. Not having a a good instagram will definitely reduce your odds of getting laid with hot girls aged 18-25, it is what it is.

Its like giving out about men who "have time to waste" on dressing fashionably. It does the same thing if done well - shows off your physical attributes, signals status and opens doors. Social media is just a new form of peacocking, not much different to any other throughout human history.
(01-12-2021, 01:40 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:

I found yours. #argentinianshitebag. Enjoy your circle-jerking, you little shitbag.
(01-12-2021, 02:22 PM)irishguy Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 01:40 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:

I found yours. #argentinianshitebag. Enjoy your circle-jerking, you little shitbag.

Try getting laid bro it will reduce your tension!

I'm not going to directly respond back to Irishguy and his not so subtle jab at me, but:

If we're on a thread dedicated to older guys getting with college girls, it makes it much harder without social media.  You gotta understand that a college girl has had social media since elementary school.  Any guy without social media is a loser creep. Seriously, I don't even think it's possible to get through middle/high school/college in the 2010s without social media.  Heck, I went to college in like 2009 (before 90% of social media) and it was still weird as fuck to not have a Facebook.

If you want to consistently date younger women, just bite the bullet and get to work on your social media.  ONE profile, preferably Instagram, no need to have FB/twitter/snap/pinterest/everything else.  The majority of non social circle related dating with younger women is through social media.
(01-13-2021, 06:05 AM)longships Wrote: Basically all you need is a few (maybe 10) good pics, taken by a photographer pal that captures your supposed lifestyle (at a beach in a foreign country, cool architectural spots, etc) and then pay to have it improved/boosted.

I've yet to bite the bullet because I noticed the girls that fall for this kind of fugazi are dumb as a box of rocks in regards to mate choice and I think being wise about mate choice is a good trait for a female partner to have (cuz she's not someone I can rely on if she's liable to jump on any random dick that spins a good yarn, which is exactly what Instagram is).

Think of a good Instagram account as the bard that rolls into town, enchants a few gullible ladies, leaves a few single mothers behind, and vanishes on to the next town.  That's the power of guile on one side and stupidity on the other.  It works.

If I decide to just be single and travel and have more casual relationships, then there's simply no way around it, it does carry weight with a certain demographic of women that are dumb as a box of rocks in regards to mate selection.  They simply take appearances of "high value" as actual "high value."  The dude that's at the bank making deposits every weekend from his successful business, but has no social media cuz he's discrete about assets, could end up with less "value" to them than the broke, fly-by-night dude who's just there to pass on his STD's while "gaming" Instagram.

For a certain kind of woman, that does little research and is gullible, places high value on appearances, on social media, it does work.  And I mean, some of those women are just as hot as the other type who are actually using the brain God gave them to make good decisions about who to sleep with, who to form relationships with.

I gotta disagree with this, mainly the paragraphs I kept in the conversation.

I have a lit instagram (as many of my friends do) but we are not fly by night dudes who are "gaming" instagram with boosts or whatever you are referring to.

The truth is, most guys who are killing it on instagram are killing it in life, like me and the guys I know that use this.  Our lifestyle, money, looks, freedom, travel, etc put us in single digit percentile of men.  If anything, a girl is using the brain God gave her to make a good decision about sleeping with me vs some guy with temporary clout in her social circle (the main type of guy I lose to.)

If your life, business, product, brand, etc has VALUE, then you are stupid to not market/promote it.

Are there guys who are kinda gaming the system with nothing but a physique, or looks, or borrowed money, and getting big followings nd pulling? Yes, but they pale in comparison to the guys who are have a normal 1-2000 followers and using instagram to show the VALUE that they cultivate in other areas of life.

I know which guys you  are talking about-they see an exotic car in the street and pose with it, get invited to an exclusive club and post it, post pictures from a top apartment that they visit.  They may have gotten 10k followers or so, maybe through a boost I dont know.

I don't do this shit because I actually live there and drive them and walk the walk when it comes to my lifestyle.

I'm not some incredible baller who has a fleet of exotic cars and an insane penthouse, but you can bet your ass that if I post something, I have the keys to it or have visited it with my own cash. I can tell when a guy is a faker who is just walking around and taking sick pictures, and believe it or not, I think a lot of women can too.
I started up the IG only in the past year or so. I have mostly travel shots of me by myself in an outdoorsy setting, every now and then one with a chick to show other chicks what I can pull, or eating some place. It's really not so difficult. I don't have any "lifestyle"shots i.e. nothing that would make someone think I am a baller. No (((no homo))) shots with some other bros. Just a lone wolf always on the hunt. Chicks like it I have met a few through IG itself, although I primarily intended to use it to "anchor" Tinder, Facebook etc to give search results when someone googles my fake name. I have even met some social media influencers, you don't have to have a huge social media presence, just a little to let people know you're "real".

I have found some chicks with huge IG are just shy, so don't be put off by a massive social media for influencers even, sometime they are basically lonely people and open to your approach.
(01-13-2021, 06:49 AM)Graft Wrote: I gotta disagree with this, mainly the paragraphs I kept in the conversation.

I have a lit instagram (as many of my friends do) but we are not fly by night dudes who are "gaming" instagram with boosts or whatever you are referring to.

The truth is, most guys who are killing it on instagram are killing it in life, like me and the guys I know that use this.  Our lifestyle, money, looks, freedom, travel, etc put us in single digit percentile of men.  If anything, a girl is using the brain God gave her to make a good decision about sleeping with me vs some guy with temporary clout in her social circle (the main type of guy I lose to.)

This is a naive take in the extreme. I could create a killer Instagram based on pictures taken of amazing things I've actually done and cool places I've actually been to. My lifestyle involves working whenever the fuck I want. I've travelled around the world. But I'm desperately unhappy in life, and you wouldn't have the slightest fucking clue of that if I uploaded 20 perfect pictures showing my great life to Instagram. I just choose not to because I'd rather be true to myself than display a facade in order to impress people. 

You shared your anecdotes about your amazing friends killing it. I could share just as many anecdotes about people I know personally who appear to be living great lives based on their Instagram profiles, but they're fucking ten times more miserable than I am.
(01-13-2021, 10:40 AM)irishguy Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 06:49 AM)Graft Wrote: I gotta disagree with this, mainly the paragraphs I kept in the conversation.

This is a naive take in the extreme. I could create a killer Instagram based on pictures taken of amazing things I've actually done and cool places I've actually been to. My lifestyle involves working whenever the fuck I want. I've travelled around the world. But I'm desperately unhappy in life, and you wouldn't have the slightest fucking clue of that if I uploaded 20 perfect pictures showing my great life to Instagram. I just choose not to because I'd rather be true to myself than display a facade in order to impress people. 

You shared your anecdotes about your amazing friends killing it. I could share just as many anecdotes about people I know personally who appear to be living great lives based on their Instagram profiles, but they're fucking ten times more miserable than I am.

The point isn't to show you have a better life through IG, or to show you need help through IG, IG is not real, it's just a prop to get laid. I know people with great IG also I know a lot of pics are faked somehow, the items in the pic do not actually belong to them for example. I learn from those people. They're using it as a tool for some ends. Not to accurately document their life. An IG that accurately documents a life could be quite boring pics of you sleeping, crapping, etc lol. My IG doesn't show boring crap and there isn't fake crap, but it is edited to only include things which I think might further my goals.
Instagram is a very passive stream of women. It takes much effort to have a profile girls think is great but once you have it it takes litten maintenance and not only can be a great source for women but will also increase chances with women you meet in other venues or help you keep in contact with girls you meet. Irishguy is just salty that others guys are having success with it and he is too lazy to put in the work himself. It's much easier to hate on other guys than to actually take action and do something productive with your life. It's no surprise reading his other posts that he's depressed and doesn't get laid.
Feel like I missed the boat on Instagram.

In terms of actually scrolling through social media, when bored/waiting I'll open FB, Snap, or even tiktok before Insta.

So I never really bothered to develop a profile, just had it for the occasional girl that didn't want to immediately give out their number, whatsapp, didn't have FB etc.

Had a bit of an epiphany mid last year - I've a fairly nice apartment with one of the better views in a city of ~5m and I occasionally have a few lads from the football team over. One night, one of them turns and says to me "you know that whenever the boys come over, the first thing they do is put this on insta?".

I guess I always thought of Instagram as being something that you use your catalog good moments of your life, rather than a social proof tool.

So to the guys with good/solid Insta game, is it worthwhile during lockdown to retrospectively build a decent one??

I.e. I have a hundred plus good travel photos and at least can show aspects of domestic life looking pretty good too.

Thoughts or examples on how to go about that?
^^^ Crisp, Absolutely.

I'm not that big on Insta either but I know I have to put out decent photos on there to at least establish some sort of repoire.
Yeah unfortunately IG seems to be required these days, so I restarted mine a few weeks ago, and I even took a course on it. (One of my buddies lent me the login he paid for, so I took notes and sent them to him to thank him). Course is: https://godlytexting.com/instagame-cours...troduction

I haven't implemented everything from the course yet, but it has helped here and there, making some day game leads warmer. Definitely not yet a passive source for me though.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(01-13-2021, 10:34 PM)Shimmy Wrote: Instagram is a very passive stream of women.  It takes much effort to have a profile girls think is great but once you have it it takes litten maintenance and not only can be a great source for women but will also increase chances with women you meet in other venues or help you keep in contact with girls you meet.  Irishguy is just salty that others guys are having success with it and he is too lazy to put in the work himself.  It's much easier to hate on other guys than to actually take action and do something productive with your life.  It's no surprise reading his other posts that he's depressed and doesn't get laid.

Getting laid isn't the answer to depression, you retarded hick inbred. You put so much effort into obtaining what essentially amounts to 10 seconds of a mini seizure in which your body expels some mucus-like fluid inside a condom or a pussy. If that was the answer to life, the field of psychology or psychiatry wouldn't exist. Nor would the likes of Russel Brand get suicidally depressed, requiring a spiritual transformation/ psychological intervention to become happy. Furthermore, I've got laid plenty in the course of two long-term relationships and it's never made the slightest difference to my happiness. I can't see how putting in far more effort than I ever have to get laid with multiple women instead of one will be any different.

If you were such a happy successful man, you wouldn't feel the need to denigrate others by making cheap shots online for likes from your faggot forum mates just because I offended your pathetically weak sense of self by highlighting how you're wasting time on Instagram. I would rather not put in the "work" and waste my life crafting an Instagram profile so that people think I'm cool. Enjoy wasting your life on IG, cunt. At least I have the humility and authenticity not to lie about my life for approval.