Poll: How many new notches did you acquire in 2020? (Only women up to age 40 count.)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Virgin/Keyboard Warrior
15.94%
11 15.94%
1-5
26.09%
18 26.09%
6-7
5.80%
4 5.80%
8-9
7.25%
5 7.25%
10-15
18.84%
13 18.84%
16-20
5.80%
4 5.80%
20-34
8.70%
6 8.70%
35-49
4.35%
3 4.35%
50-99
5.80%
4 5.80%
100+
1.45%
1 1.45%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Many Notches Did You Get in 2020?
(12-24-2020, 05:06 AM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 02:26 AM)MrLovaLova Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 04:44 PM)lika91 Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 04:01 AM)MrLovaLova Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 09:36 PM)Shifty Wrote: 167 a year is definitely crazy. Were you traveling all that time? Did you refuse to bang the same girl again? For myself I have periods where I bang a lot during a week but then eventually I stick it out with 1 or 2 girls and I lose motivation to game other girls.

Traveled through Latam for most of the year. It was a heck of a fun year with NG threesomes, double notch nights, triple notch days, a DG pull (I don't really DG)

Overall rebanged 8-10 girls maybe. Mainly in the beginning of the trip when I had more energy. Even then, they'd just get one repeat each. There was just too much abundance to focus on any girl, limited time and supply of bullets lol. They had to be saved for the "new"

Which countries did you do and if Colombia, what was your approach? Provider game?
I had similar results in Peru, Colombia, Mexico and Panama around 30 in around 2 months, travelling included. I barely spent money on them, mostly only a drink if at all. Never paid their taxi. Rebanged 4. But respect for keeping this lifestyle up for a full year, might put that on my list too. There are still some LATAM countries to explore for me, I want to visit Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Chile ASAP, even though they are not famous for girls, Im sure there are enough cuties to be found.

Hit Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay and Brazil. 

Did mostly NG outside of CDMX and Lima. Then OLG became pretty useless and NG kept me busy. In Bolivia (Santa Cruz) and Paraguay (Asuncion), girls would stall and talk in circles for weeks. Maybe you'll have a different experience though.

Spent little money on girls overall. I'd say $5 on each on average, maybe less TBH. No drinks at bars, only the Uber back to kick them out "nicely" in the middle of the night lol. Needed my 8-hour sleep for the next night. Sleep is very important or you burn out much faster. 
Also I didn't drink at all, not sustainable when you go out 5-7 nights per week.

Colombia was in 2018 (3 weeks Medellin, 12 notches, mostly OLG). Paid taxi for the few who asked then one drink. Out of the 12, all but two put out first date so the return was good. The few other girls I couldn't close all came by metro. From my experience girls asking for taxis are more willing to put out. They feel like they owe you something + they want that free ride back HAHA

Nice breakdown and some interesting observations there. 

I always thought Bolivia and Paraguay would be easy since no gringos and low competition. 

How did you get that much success in Medellin, never heard of someone besides a pro soccer player getting that many lays that quickly there? I got 2 in 8 days- didn't have my own place though.

Probably misworded what I wrote about Santa Cruz and Asuncion. To clarify, OLG was useless but NG was still fine. Got laid a fair amount from NG.

But again YMMV. Also heard that La Paz is easier than SCZ.

For Medellin I recommend Colombian Cupid, it beats Tinder for quantity AND quality. Get the monthly membership because you'll get swamped by PM's from chicas. At least that was the case in 2018.
^Quality on a cupid site man, I don't know... I recently checked most of them and the quality was very low, maybe I'm too young for those sites.
19, wow much higher than I thought. I had a dry spell when I was living with a female friend in Bali for 5 months this year. Thank you Sao Paulo lol
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
You lived with a female friend... In Bali? And you didn't hook up with her nor with anyone else? This year's Oscar goes to...
(12-26-2020, 12:30 AM)battalion Wrote: You lived with a female friend... In Bali? And you didn't hook up with her nor with anyone else? This year's Oscar goes to...

I banged 2 girls, almost a 3rd, while there. I mentioned in a diff thread, I've always had problems on Bali in this regard, I usually hook up with locals where I'm at and the locals on Bali are overwhelmingly ugly
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
Offtopic but isn't Bali famous for hooking up girls coming holidays from Jakarta and Yogyakarta instead of locals? Never been there but what I've read it's overhyped shitshow where you compete against ripped surfer Aussies.
(12-26-2020, 01:59 AM)battalion Wrote: Offtopic but isn't Bali famous for hooking up girls coming holidays from Jakarta and Yogyakarta instead of locals? Never been there but what I've read it's overhyped shitshow where you compete against ripped surfer Aussies.

I don't understand your first sentence. But the Bali vibe is one just one that doesn't fit with me. It's a small island feeling (ie gossip) so ppl living there LT are careful with hooking up. You get a reputation there, everyone knows everyone. And girls coming for vacation, well, they don't want to come over to your place, they want to explore or party, but that's not my style. Alsmot 100% of my dates are straight to my place unless she's exceptionally attractive, then I'll agree to meet her out first. Yes, lots of ripped dudes there, but I also happen to be ripped. However, lots of dudes have yellow fever and seem to like Indonesia girls so the locals, which I'll remind you are not attrative, think that they are due to excess of attention from yellow-fevered men. That's a bad recipe for me. Also lots of hot russians, but they're notoriously hard to bang. There's also a model scene there, but they stick in their model groups. So while there's lot of hot girls there, they're usually hard to find, instafamous, russian, or only go out at night to party.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(12-26-2020, 04:15 AM)DVR Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 01:59 AM)battalion Wrote: Offtopic but isn't Bali famous for hooking up girls coming holidays from Jakarta and Yogyakarta instead of locals? Never been there but what I've read it's overhyped shitshow where you compete against ripped surfer Aussies.

I don't understand your first sentence. But the Bali vibe is one just one that doesn't fit with me. It's a small island feeling (ie gossip) so ppl living there LT are careful with hooking up. You get a reputation there, everyone knows everyone. And girls coming for vacation, well, they don't want to come over to your place, they want to explore or party, but that's not my style. Alsmot 100% of my dates are straight to my place unless she's exceptionally attractive, then I'll agree to meet her out first. Yes, lots of ripped dudes there, but I also happen to be ripped. However, lots of dudes have yellow fever and seem to like Indonesia girls so the locals, which I'll remind you are not attrative, think that they are due to excess of attention from yellow-fevered men. That's a bad recipe for me. Also lots of hot russians, but they're notoriously hard to bang. There's also a model scene there, but they stick in their model groups. So while there's lot of hot girls there, they're usually hard to find, instafamous, russian, or only go out at night to party.

My first sentence was about to say that instead of hooking up with locals (Balinese) there are women coming for short vacations from the two biggest cities. Anyway, if you've been there and NG isn't your thing then I get it if you don't like it. OG tends to suck in that kind of places.
I've had very good luck in England and also Finland. If I couldn't get laid in Europe or other white countries I would not think twice about going to Phils. However really no reason to leave Europe even at 50+ years old. Perhaps when I am 60.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
I'll end the year with

- 1 Hungarian Flag (was there with samozk from on the forum here)
-1 Belgian one
- 2 Chinese ones at the beginning of the year and 3 filipina's too at the beginning of the previous year

It's sometimes often months without anything and then a bang, my goal for 2021 is to have a stable plate. It brings just so much more peace and inner mind, so you can focus on travel, work and other stuff.