Poll: How many new notches did you acquire in 2020? (Only women up to age 40 count.)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Virgin/Keyboard Warrior
15.94%
11 15.94%
1-5
26.09%
18 26.09%
6-7
5.80%
4 5.80%
8-9
7.25%
5 7.25%
10-15
18.84%
13 18.84%
16-20
5.80%
4 5.80%
20-34
8.70%
6 8.70%
35-49
4.35%
3 4.35%
50-99
5.80%
4 5.80%
100+
1.45%
1 1.45%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Many Notches Did You Get in 2020?
I just counted the best year of my life regarding notch counts. Eventually regarding quality, too.

First time I cracked the 50/year, 51 to be exact, after landing 46 new notches in 2016 and 2019.

Encouragingly, I also managed to have an inflow of 7+ girl on a more or less regular basis in a Western country (Estonia), which is, after all, a huge success. On the downside, I know that I had MUCH more possibilities, and I fucked up a considerable amount of dates with good looking girls.

I was also near to some 8's and managed to pull one from night game earlier in the year in Germany. And this even in night game (my weakest discipline).

I also managed two SNL's from day game, well the latter was from a Christmas market, so that could also count as night game. A fuck friend offered me to look for a female girl for a threesome, but it never happened.

Racked up my flag count to over 40, too - at 44 as it stand now.
New flags: Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, Uzbekistan, Iran, Iraq

Lastly, two of the notches were virgins. I am defo not looking for it, but it was an interesting feeling. I used to be called the Virgin Hunter by my friends when I was younger. Has been a while since the last time!
Just wondering.. do white girls count for double?
(12-21-2020, 04:53 PM)lika91 Wrote: I just counted the best year of my life regarding notch counts. Eventually regarding quality, too.

First time I cracked the 50/year, 51 to be exact, after landing 46 new notches in 2016 and 2019.

Encouragingly, I also managed to have an inflow of 7+ girl on a more or less regular basis in a Western country (Estonia), which is, after all, a huge success. On the downside, I know that I had MUCH more possibilities, and I fucked up a considerable amount of dates with good looking girls.

I was also near to some 8's and managed to pull one from night game earlier in the year in Germany. And this even in night game (my weakest discipline).

I also managed two SNL's from day game, well the latter was from a Christmas market, so that could also count as night game. A fuck friend offered me to look for a female girl for a threesome, but it never happened.

Racked up my flag count to over 40, too - at 44 as it stand now.
New flags: Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, Uzbekistan, Iran, Iraq

Lastly, two of the notches were virgins. I am defo not looking for it, but it was an interesting feeling. I used to be called the Virgin Hunter by my friends when I was younger. Has been a while since the last time!

This is wild, where do you live where you were able to pull this off? I'd be shocked if anyone in the states managed to pull this off, outside of maybe maybe people in states that haven't been locked down.
(12-21-2020, 02:43 AM)MrLovaLova Wrote: 8 so far but the year isn't over yet! Hoping for 1 or 2 more.

Definitely won't beat last year though (167 lol)

167 a year is definitely crazy. Were you traveling all that time? Did you refuse to bang the same girl again? For myself I have periods where I bang a lot during a week but then eventually I stick it out with 1 or 2 girls and I lose motivation to game other girls.
(12-21-2020, 08:51 PM)Johnstop Wrote: This is wild, where do you live where you were able to pull this off? I'd be shocked if anyone in the states managed to pull this off, outside of maybe maybe people in states that haven't been locked down.
Thanks mate!

In all fairness, I spent the first month in the Philipines, where 8 or 9 bangs slided into my account rather easily.

Those were followed by a few 5's, 6's and a proud 8 in Germany, before I left for good and headed towards Estonia. In Estonia I managed to fuck around 30 women in 6 months, with a one-week trip to Lithuania (1 more bang) and a few one-week breaks from gaming due to satisfaction or stress at work. As the narcissist that I am, I count 17 girls on the side of milk and honey (7+).

Forgot one more thing: The second time in my life I had a perfect week (7 different girls in a 7-day period). One of them was a repetitive bang, but I hadnt met her in a while and met her randomly in a night club. It was interesting, since it was one of my dearest bangs of the year, my best day game catch ever by the time (7.5). She had a boyfriend or an affair when we first banged. We met 2-3 times initially like i am always doing with 7+ girls. I was open to meet her again, but not pushing it. So it didn't happen and I assumed she would go for the other dude since she seemed to have a thing for him anyways. However, when I dragged her out of the club two months later to rawdogg the shit out of her the whole night, she told me that she came for me to the club, hoping to see me there (i only went to one club in Tallinn, which she knew). Indeed she gave me they eyes ever since I entered the club. And I grabbed her away from a guy later in the night to go home, which she loved. I assume she left out the part that the other guy dumped her, but at least it seemed true that she came for me (or if not, any other guy Big Grin)
I have voted.  Did the Leader of the Free World win?

PS: no one did 100+ this year.  All of my heroes are dead and/or hibernating.  I shed a dim tear.
^That's cool to see that Europe is still kicking strong. Most of the guys I know in the states basically just holed up with girlfriends or FWB's.

Anyone in the states who can report similar success? I'd love to know how you made that possible
(12-21-2020, 09:36 PM)Shifty Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 02:43 AM)MrLovaLova Wrote: 8 so far but the year isn't over yet! Hoping for 1 or 2 more.

167 a year is definitely crazy. Were you traveling all that time? Did you refuse to bang the same girl again? For myself I have periods where I bang a lot during a week but then eventually I stick it out with 1 or 2 girls and I lose motivation to game other girls.

Traveled through Latam for most of the year. It was a heck of a fun year with NG threesomes, double notch nights, triple notch days, a DG pull (I don't really DG)

Overall rebanged 8-10 girls maybe. Mainly in the beginning of the trip when I had more energy. Even then, they'd just get one repeat each. There was just too much abundance to focus on any girl, limited time and supply of bullets lol. They had to be saved for the "new"
(12-22-2020, 04:01 AM)MrLovaLova Wrote:

Traveled through Latam for most of the year. It was a heck of a fun year with NG threesomes, double notch nights, triple notch days, a DG pull (I don't really DG)

Overall rebanged 8-10 girls maybe. Mainly in the beginning of the trip when I had more energy. Even then, they'd just get one repeat each. There was just too much abundance to focus on any girl, limited time and supply of bullets lol. They had to be saved for the "new"

Which countries did you do and if Colombia, what was your approach? Provider game?
I had similar results in Peru, Colombia, Mexico and Panama around 30 in around 2 months, travelling included. I barely spent money on them, mostly only a drink if at all. Never paid their taxi. Rebanged 4. But respect for keeping this lifestyle up for a full year, might put that on my list too. There are still some LATAM countries to explore for me, I want to visit Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Chile ASAP, even though they are not famous for girls, Im sure there are enough cuties to be found.

@Johnstop If you were a decent looking guy and in Europe this year, I think it was even more poosy paradise than ever before. Literally all single girls on Tinder, many of which would come straight over to someone's place.

I had only one bang from a Tinder girl coming straightly over from Tinder and it was a 5. A few that would make out and leave and a few who wouldnt even make out and leave. Those were all in Germany. Then 3 more from Tinder in Estonia who I met outside and went straight to my place. Also all 5's.
Got 25 so far. 23 of them since September 15 arrival in Latam. Unknowingly fucked a girl in Mexico who works for a certain organization and fucked a webcam girl here in Colombia. Years not over yet brotha  Wink
13 this year. Wow, I can’t believe how far I’ve come. I used to be a virgin 2 years ago. I think before 2020 I can turn it into 15. Highlights of this year include: a Netflix producer, a dwarf, politicians daughter and a cartel member Wink

Holy shit, 167 in a year. Where you the whole year in Philippines or something? That's epic.

Edit: Nevermind, saw your last post.
(12-22-2020, 04:57 PM)Mikestar Wrote: 13 this year. Wow, I can’t believe how far I’ve come. I used to be a virgin 2 years ago. I think before 2020 I can turn it into 15. Highlights of this year include: a Netflix producer, a dwarf, politicians daughter and a cartel member Wink

You and RPB seem like y'all have had an epic jaunt through Mexico + Colombia. Enjoyed reading y'all's tales.
(12-22-2020, 04:44 PM)lika91 Wrote:

Which countries did you do and if Colombia, what was your approach? Provider game?
I had similar results in Peru, Colombia, Mexico and Panama around 30 in around 2 months, travelling included. I barely spent money on them, mostly only a drink if at all. Never paid their taxi. Rebanged 4. But respect for keeping this lifestyle up for a full year, might put that on my list too. There are still some LATAM countries to explore for me, I want to visit Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Chile ASAP, even though they are not famous for girls, Im sure there are enough cuties to be found.

Hit Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay and Brazil. 

Did mostly NG outside of CDMX and Lima. Then OLG became pretty useless and NG kept me busy. In Bolivia (Santa Cruz) and Paraguay (Asuncion), girls would stall and talk in circles for weeks. Maybe you'll have a different experience though.

Spent little money on girls overall. I'd say $5 on each on average, maybe less TBH. No drinks at bars, only the Uber back to kick them out "nicely" in the middle of the night lol. Needed my 8-hour sleep for the next night. Sleep is very important or you burn out much faster. 
Also I didn't drink at all, not sustainable when you go out 5-7 nights per week.

Colombia was in 2018 (3 weeks Medellin, 12 notches, mostly OLG). Paid taxi for the few who asked then one drink. Out of the 12, all but two put out first date so the return was good. The few other girls I couldn't close all came by metro. From my experience girls asking for taxis are more willing to put out. They feel like they owe you something + they want that free ride back HAHA
(12-22-2020, 04:57 PM)Mikestar Wrote: 13 this year. Wow, I can’t believe how far I’ve come. I used to be a virgin 2 years ago. I think before 2020 I can turn it into 15. Highlights of this year include: a Netflix producer, a dwarf, politicians daughter and a cartel member Wink

Excellent. But is it 13 or 12.5? Lol. Excellent either way Smile
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
After many years of living in Copenhagen, dating, banging and experiencing danish girls, a few years back the penny finally dropped. I’ll bang one every now and then - once! and that’s the most I’ll ever gain from any encounter. Decided to focus on foreign girls instead. With 200+ notches - 75% or so being danish girls, 7 of my 9 notches in 2020 has been flags - mostly new flags, on my home turf. Somalia, Syria, Scotland, Argentina, Slovakia, Portugal and Italy.

To me those 7 women are worth more than 100 local chicks. Really looking forward to next year, planning an east African trip I can’t wait to share with you all in great detail

To sum up
(12-23-2020, 12:33 PM)Preshita Wrote: After many years of living in Copenhagen, dating, banging and experiencing danish girls, a few years back the penny finally dropped. I’ll bang one every now and then - once! and that’s the most I’ll ever gain from any encounter. Decided to focus on foreign girls instead. With 200+ notches - 75% or so being danish girls, 7 of my 9 notches in 2020 has been flags - mostly new flags, on my home turf. Somalia, Syria, Scotland, Argentina, Slovakia, Portugal and Italy.

To me those 7 women are worth more than 100 local chicks. Really looking forward to next year, planning an east African trip I can’t wait to share with you all in great detail

To sum up

A thorough Denmark/Copenhagen datasheet would VERY MUCH be appreciated. I spend a little over 2 weeks in total in Aarhus this year and while its not the most amazing city, I found the women to be super attractive.

with over 200 notches and 75% being danish girls... what is wrong with them that you've decided not to mess with them anymore? You've obviously banged alot of them so its not a major issue to bang, so then whats the issue? Is it just the girls from Copenhagen?

I have MANY MANY German notches..with 90% of girls ive banged in life being German.. I still haven't sworn off of them. I don't think they are the best girls in the world at all but ill bang one but for LTR id be highly skeptical unless she was one of those "i hate germany" girls.

Scandinavian girls are some of the hottest girls in the world and im dying for more action with them... One mans garbage is another mans gold!
(12-23-2020, 02:26 AM)MrLovaLova Wrote:

Did mostly NG outside of CDMX and Lima. Then OLG became pretty useless and NG kept me busy. In Bolivia (Santa Cruz) and Paraguay (Asuncion), girls would stall and talk in circles for weeks. Maybe you'll have a different experience though.

Spent little money on girls overall. I'd say $5 on each on average, maybe less TBH. No drinks at bars, only the Uber back to kick them out "nicely" in the middle of the night lol. Needed my 8-hour sleep for the next night. Sleep is very important or you burn out much faster. 
Also I didn't drink at all, not sustainable when you go out 5-7 nights per week.

Colombia was in 2018 (3 weeks Medellin, 12 notches, mostly OLG). Paid taxi for the few who asked then one drink. Out of the 12, all but two put out first date so the return was good. The few other girls I couldn't close all came by metro. From my experience girls asking for taxis are more willing to put out. They feel like they owe you something + they want that free ride back HAHA

Nice breakdown and some interesting observations there. 

I always thought Bolivia and Paraguay would be easy since no gringos and low competition. 

How did you get that much success in Medellin, never heard of someone besides a pro soccer player getting that many lays that quickly there? I got 2 in 8 days- didn't have my own place though.
10 new notches. Best results for a single year, bringing lifetime notch count to 49. All here in NYC.
(12-24-2020, 05:06 AM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 02:26 AM)MrLovaLova Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 09:36 PM)Shifty Wrote: 167 a year is definitely crazy. Were you traveling all that time? Did you refuse to bang the same girl again? For myself I have periods where I bang a lot during a week but then eventually I stick it out with 1 or 2 girls and I lose motivation to game other girls.

Nice breakdown and some interesting observations there. 

I always thought Bolivia and Paraguay would be easy since no gringos and low competition. 

How did you get that much success in Medellin, never heard of someone besides a pro soccer player getting that many lays that quickly there? I got 2 in 8 days- didn't have my own place though.

why would you go anywhere let alone medellin and not have your own place? I cant wrap my head around this when i see it?