Poll: How many new notches did you acquire in 2020? (Only women up to age 40 count.)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Virgin/Keyboard Warrior
15.94%
11 15.94%
1-5
26.09%
18 26.09%
6-7
5.80%
4 5.80%
8-9
7.25%
5 7.25%
10-15
18.84%
13 18.84%
16-20
5.80%
4 5.80%
20-34
8.70%
6 8.70%
35-49
4.35%
3 4.35%
50-99
5.80%
4 5.80%
100+
1.45%
1 1.45%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Many Notches Did You Get in 2020?
Time for the end of year round up. How many new notches did everyone acquire this year? (Women over 40 don't count. 4's and below count as -1.) Feel free to share about your new flags too.

I didn't rack up a large number of new notches this year, as I was off-the-market for 6 months while I was in an exclusive relationship and took another two months off of sex while on a spiritual quest. In total, I acquired 8 new notches in 2020. However, statistically, I've been having an excellent game year.

I went on 8 first dates in 2020 and banged 7 of the women I met immediately on that first date. One apparently ghosted me, but I haven't really followed up. I also got one bang from party game (by inviting two different girls from online to the same party and having them figure out between the two of them which wanted my dick the most.

Two of the first date bangs were cases where the girl either came directly to my place or I went directly to there's, so the definition of "date" in this analysis is very loose.

I also scored my first threesome.

No new flags, but several repeats of previous flags.
Jesus Christ I went on 8 dates in December of 2020 and the month isn't over yet! Including a threesome! So I banged 9 on 8 dates!
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(12-21-2020, 12:01 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: Jesus Christ I went on 8 dates and banged 8 in December of 2020 and the month isn't over yet!

Women over 40 don't count.
I got 11 bangs this year, 4 were from this month alone, I was with the same girl from March to November and had to cancel all travel plans so not a lot of notches during that.
All have been first date bangs except one girl that I met and gave me insane LMR over the course of 3 dates, I was close to dropping her even after the bang but now she is part of my current rotation.

Only date that didn't result in a bang was a girl who refused to change venues on our first date and eventually ghosted me so we never met again.
Three for this year were pre-banged, and another was over 40, so...
This year isn't over yet
Rough year for girls, frens. Usually I'll sleep with 5-10 a year when single.

Was banging a freak girl at the beginning of the year but it had run it's course so let her go when the pandemic hit.

Slipped into a malaise from May - September.

Back in shape and still not inspired to chase here in Austin. I imagine when I get back to Mexico City that'll change.
Apparently most of you have been this year in the West and thus the annual notch count is low (for this forum). To me I've been this year 11 weeks in Lima and Mexico City and got 26 new notches there, even though we could argue that they aren't on par with the typical beauty standards in this forum.
8 so far but the year isn't over yet! Hoping for 1 or 2 more.

Definitely won't beat last year though (167 lol)
I heard this from a young married Airman Basic in 2012 and have kept it:

"Not too many."
2021 should be a glorious year boys. Let's pray this slump & covid crisis gets put to sleep.
If the rona actually gets dealt with and shit opens up properly, things will be glorious. A year and a half of pent up sexual tension, angst, and boredom suddenly let loose. Nightlife and shows reopening will be something to behold.

Only two this year, I've really focused more on career and fitness rather than girls. Had one FWB who I had great sexual chemistry with and just banged a pretty hot mixed girl. I value quality over quantity now so I'm not stressing the number, I hope to continually improve the quality as time goes on.
I'll end the year around 30 notches or so, not my best year but certainly not my worst either. Without corona, I'm sure I would've had an insane year, but this is just postponed to 2021. Besides, also got around 6-7 new flags and I've banged white (west and eastern European), Latina and African girls. As always, I'm lacking in the Asian department, I will have to find a way to change that.
(12-21-2020, 11:52 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: As always, I'm lacking in the Asian department, I will have to find a way to change that.

Are you sure? Asians can't even be 9s.
I'm on 33 for the year at the moment, might still get 1 or 2 more before the year is out but we'll see. Some new flags this year: Peru, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, Pakistan, Lithuania. 

These days where I am there is nothing much to do but work and bang girls.
(12-21-2020, 02:19 AM)battalion Wrote: Apparently most of you have been this year in the West and thus the annual notch count is low (for this forum).

I think a defect in my approach, too, is that I'm not very adept at lining up ONS situations in general. Always, most women I've kept around for a few months at a time, with 3-4 in a rotation. That doesn't put up huge numbers.

I also need to tighten up my text game with <25s or get better at sniffing out the ones who just want validation.

(12-21-2020, 09:25 AM)Johnstop Wrote: If the rona actually gets dealt with and shit opens up properly, things will be glorious. A year and a half of pent up sexual tension, angst, and boredom suddenly let loose. Nightlife and shows reopening will be something to behold.

Tend to agree. 1918 led to the Roaring Twenties. There's a cultural current in the United States of neo-Victorian prudishness right now, but I don't think it's going to work on people who feel betrayed by all this.
I changed the poll for the first option to be 1-5, since it was a bit weird that it went from virgin/keyboard warrior to '4-5'.
(12-21-2020, 02:49 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: I changed the poll for the first option to be 1-5, since it was a bit weird that it went from virgin/keyboard warrior to '4-5'.

I figured it was safest to assume that a man getting 3 or fewer annual notches was a fluke.
(12-21-2020, 12:01 AM)Suits Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 12:01 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: Jesus Christ I went on 8 dates and banged 8 in December of 2020 and the month isn't over yet!

Women over 40 don't count.

They aren't over 40 lol. But don't worry, there are still 3,999,999,999,991 women in the world left for you no need to jealous

(12-20-2020, 11:58 PM)Suits Wrote: ...and took another two months off of sex while on a spiritual quest...

Is that when you sprained your wrist? Lol. Come on. If you only got 8 bangs that isn't the time to go on the spiritual quest. It's time to figure out what you're doing wrong. You're not in a position to criticize anyone else. Time for you to take some fucking notes
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
That’s easy for me to answer. Zero. But I had decided to be celibate this year at the end of 2019 and strictly focus on increasing my net worth. It hasn’t been easy since I had a lot of girls wanting to hook up (no doubt since many girls lost their jobs, I have a good lifestyle, combined with the fact I didn’t act like I didn’t want to fuck them when we met at the club). Granted, it hasn’t been easy but after a couple of months it was a game changer and mission accomplished, adding a couple mil to the net worth. Instead of spending 30-50% of my free time focused on gaming, I had my most productive year ever. I usually average 30 notches a year which is about all I have time for, but come Jan 1 - I am ready to go crazy. Got 5 pipelined for the first week of January =)