Best Beaches For Beachgame
Guys I fucking love beachgame, its my favourite kind of game for many reasons.
#1 see her body almost fully naked
#2 shes not going anywhere fast. compared to a club, street.
# next to no compition (not many guys approaching girls on the beach in general)
Be Great to put a list together of the best beaches all over the world to do beachgame. (chat up girls on the beach)

what makes a great beach for beachgame.

# hot, georgous and or stunning girls
# not just 1 or 2 but many hot girls, georgous or an stunning girls

il start:

Tel Aviv Beach (Israel)

Barcelona Beach

Parnu Beach (Estonia)

ps. it cant be "hearsay" what you've heard or what you think. it MUST be where you've been and can vouch for.
Nissi Beach - Ayia Napa (Cyprus)
Maybe i'm bias because half the girls were topless, but I would say Mamaia, Romania.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(10-23-2017, 08:31 PM)20Nation Wrote: Maybe i'm bias because half the girls were topless, but I would say Mamaia, Romania.

do you know if its mostly girls in families or there are many girls solo or in 2's as ive heard mamaia is mostly families.?
Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
I didn't notice mostly families. If you go more south, its a bit younger crowd. It;;s like 20 minutes away and yeah, less families.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I wouldnt mind approaching on Copacabana or Ipanema
(10-23-2017, 08:31 PM)20Nation Wrote: Maybe i'm bias because half the girls were topless, but I would say Mamaia, Romania.

When I was in Romania there was a "big" student party there or not far in April/ May. If I remember well, it was during Easter holidays. I am talking about 2008, don't know if it's still going on.
Panama City Beach, Florida, during Spring Break season.

Edit: just saw that you said little to no competition. There's ridiculous competition during Spring Break. Personally I dislike that sort of situation but many guys do great there.
(10-21-2017, 11:43 PM)Edmaster Wrote: Nissi Beach - Ayia Napa (Cyprus)

which months would you say are best to visit for this?

(12-27-2017, 05:42 PM)mike Wrote: Panama City Beach, Florida, during Spring Break season.

Edit: just saw that you said little to no competition. There's ridiculous competition during Spring Break. Personally I dislike that sort of situation but many guys do great there.

hi curiously when does the spring break start and finish?

curiously which month was this?
(05-02-2018, 10:48 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 11:43 PM)Edmaster Wrote: Nissi Beach - Ayia Napa (Cyprus)

which months would you say are best to visit for this?

(12-27-2017, 05:42 PM)mike Wrote: Panama City Beach, Florida, during Spring Break season.

hi curiously when does the spring break start and finish?

curiously which month was this?

Spring Break varies by school. It's going to be one week in March usually early March, but check. 

Look for when the big Florida schools (UF and FSU) are off. Then look for other SEC schools like U Alabama, Auburn, LSU, UGA, etc.

It's basically a meat market with all the major Southern fraternities at the beach on spring break. Going to need to run more "dude-bro" game as I call it, but the girls are smoking hot.
(12-25-2017, 04:59 PM)k pop Wrote: Fernando de Noronha, Brazil

are there many hot girls on the beach? I look at google images and looks quite remote so not many girls to approach? or theres many?

It's basically a meat market with all the major Southern fraternities at the beach on spring break. Going to need to run more "dude-bro" game as I call it, but the girls are smoking hot.

haha dude-bro game. I do well if the girl is alone or with 2 maybe 3 girls max. but if many guys are involved that sucks! maybe handle one guy depending on his game but if theres like 3-5 chads. then prob not haha
Nissi is good but don't think that you'll be the only one approaching there. Everyone is approaching at Nissi so you'll want to dial back the aggressiveness actually.

Here's a pro tip:

Get the places right in front of the beach bar where the daytime parties happen daily. Either come early or, more likely, tip off the fat guys selling them. Just double the price for your entire stay and tell them to keep your spots reserved till you make it to the beach.

Get some decent sparkling wine from the mini market close to the beach. Freixenet or anything with a nice label will do. No need to buy the overpriced Moet from the actual bar. Pair that with a ton of ice and feel free to invite every girl that walks by your premium beach spot for a drink. Soon you'll have more girls than you know what to do with.

This hack should work at any beach with daytime parties. Essentially like a nightclub table right in front of the DJ but without all the sausages.
(05-03-2018, 03:33 PM)icrus Wrote: Nissi is good but don't think that you'll be the only one approaching there. Everyone is approaching at Nissi so you'll want to dial back the aggressiveness actually.

Here's a pro tip:

Get the places right in front of the beach bar where the daytime parties happen daily. Either come early or, more likely, tip off the fat guys selling them. Just double the price for your entire stay and tell them to keep your spots reserved till you make it to the beach.

Get some decent sparkling wine from the mini market close to the beach. Freixenet or anything with a nice label will do. No need to buy the overpriced Moet from the actual bar. Pair that with a ton of ice and feel free to invite every girl that walks by your premium beach spot for a drink. Soon you'll have more girls than you know what to do with.

This hack should work at any beach with daytime parties. Essentially like a nightclub table right in front of the DJ but without all the sausages.
great tip dude. thanks.
when you mean everyones approaching. you mean theres like 100 guys roaming the beach approaching girls? or you mean drunk guys approach girls at night.
At night that's a given. At the beach there's tons of dudes who are more jacked or have more money than you, unless you're Dan B. You're definitely not the first guy with the idea of trying to swoop girls at the beach. But it's not a PUA convention, if you're smooth about it then the beach can be as rewarding as the clubs at night.
Ok, so let me tell you

argentina beach SUCKS. its the worst. I hate it. water is cold, allways windy. and its damn expensive location and food for what quality you get there.

But if you want to see the best woman from south america, really that is the place.

Im not saying its easy. but you really get a LOT of girls. since its the shittiest beach (compared to brazil, central america, SEA, so on) no tourist go there. BUT a lot of argentinan people go there. So maybe your foreigner status could be really useful. You will see TOP girls from all states ( BS AS, cordoba, Rosario Mendoza Misiones so on...)

Yes, argentinian attitute it's harder, you need experience. but one thing Its good there is that regular argentinian girls dont have golddiggin attitude, compared to colombia or brazil.

you have many cities with different vibes:

Mar del plata: biggest city, traditional. a lot of nightclubs. all year people go there.

Villa Gessell: 15-23 age: its more focused on highschool social circles

Pinamar: "upscale" more expensive. more posh girls forsure, but Its really about status there.

Partido de la costa: a mix of all things: many towns all together, some are more familiar, other more for young people, etc.

this only applies from december to march. Other months forget it. But its a place to think about it. Specially for guys who come to Buenos aires on january and see it dead compared to the rest of the year.
a lot of great advice man. thankyou. just a few things:

you say this only applies from december to march but January is dead? January is a good or bad time to go? if not when is best month(s) to go?  don't come april to nov is bad time you mean?

is argentina beach the name of the beach? its called argentina beach? or that's argentina beaches in general are cold and windy?

which beach has the hottest women in bikinis? is it Mar del plata? Villa Gessell has beach? Pinamar? Partido de la costa? I add pictures so show you what I like. if you see lots of these types of girls? or they mostly skinny not curvy and busty like Brazilian/Columbian girls?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jan and feb are the best months, thats summer holidays in argentina
thats name of the cities. just google it to get more info.

but if youre looking for brazilian bodies, clearly thats in brazil...
(05-06-2018, 04:04 PM)new Wrote: jan and feb are the best months, thats summer holidays in argentina
thats name of the cities. just google it to get more info.

but if youre looking for brazilian bodies, clearly thats in brazil...

i dont know ive not been to brazil yet. are argentina girls bodies different?
sopot (Poland) is not bad. here in mid june. sat + sun are busiest. mon quiet. better to visit when girls finish exams which is 1st july and go back to uni in October.