Poll: What are the best cities in America for picking up girls?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York
29.73%
11 29.73%
Miami
16.22%
6 16.22%
Las Vegas
16.22%
6 16.22%
Chicago
2.70%
1 2.70%
Las Angeles
0%
0 0%
Phoenix
2.70%
1 2.70%
New Orleans
2.70%
1 2.70%
Denver
2.70%
1 2.70%
Any Major College Town
21.62%
8 21.62%
Other (Post Below)
5.41%
2 5.41%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Best Cities in USA to Get Girls
So, I'm just curious about everybodys thoughts on what some great cities are for getting girls are in USA. I don't want to change anybodies opinions so I won't post what I think yet. But I'm starting to think about a possibility of settling down in an American city for the money I can make, so this is valuable information for anybody in my situation.

Hotness of the girls should be taken into account.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
If someone held a gun to my head and forced me to live in the US, I'd then have to decide if I wanted to be a bachelor or settle down.

For the bachelor route, I've heard New York City and Miami are where it's at, perhaps more the latter if you habla espanol.

For the ball and chain route ...

Successfully doing that is already a magnitude harder than being a bachelor, even in relative "pussy paradises" like Ukraine. So in the West, I'd say it's two magnitudes harder than being a bachelor.

A niche is your best hope. Throwing out some ideas: becoming Mormon, moving to the American Redoubt (might be few if any chicks there though), or learning something like Russian or Chinese and hanging out with them in NYC or LA (though then you'd be better off moving to Russia or China, save for maybe the money).
For me I want a diverse city leaning towards latinas.

Miami, New York, Houston, Atlanta, San Diego etc

To live with a family, id choose Charleston, Savanna, South Port. Or if i had plenty of money some mid size southern cali town.
Yeah for me if it were for being single and getting laid I think it would have to be Las Vegas. But I do love latinas, which makes me think Miami might be the best choice.
Miami
Las Vegas
Nashville, TN
Be professional, be polite, but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
college towns if young enough
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Miami would be a nice challenge for you. Intl with tons of Latinas, Russians, Arab, etc everything under the sun plus the hottest girls of your life.Also Since you're used to the messiness of "third world countries" the traffic situation is not bad.
It can get expensive though so better make bank. With your so ial skills though, plus the plethora of girls you'll get, that will open many many doors. You'll need a car too

Arizona is not bad and it can be white girl paradise.

NYC is good too, plus all the diversity and stimulating places (its the city that clicks with people who need stimulating lives that have a hustle and bustle)
Yeah miami is the most interesting to me. I've actually slept from a lot of girls from Miami. They seem to really like me for whatever reason. Also I speak both Russian and Spanish.
^Thats a killer combination, you will outpull Athletes and Celebrities
NYC
Miami
Las Vegas
are the easiest places to get laid Smile
(05-17-2018, 10:36 PM)brianmark Wrote: NYC
Miami
Las Vegas
are the easiest places to get laid Smile

Miami for night game
more impressed by other ee cities for daygame as Lincoln street wasn't anything special
but its one thing gaming girls in a city for 2-3weeks/2months but its another things living somewhere perminatley.
if you still got the urge to travel best to find the best BASE. A city you love which has easy access to other cities to want to travel too.
e.g I could daygame in kiev for 3weeks max but I wouldn't want to live there perminantly id get bored even tho you could get numbers/dates/laid with 8s n 9s on a regular basis if you have the skills.
or you could split the year up into 2,3,4,6 etc differerent cities. in the summer live in one city in Europe for 3months then another for 3months. then gets to winter nov-feb live in south America for 3/6 months, maybe America in spring/fall for 3month/6months etc.

e.g for me I'm thinking

jan-feb - rio/south America
march/april - vegas
may - Poland
june - hungary/Croatia
july - beruit/oslo/estonia
aug - Ukraine
sept - Ukraine
oct - vegas
nov - ?
dec - ?maybe south America/Sydney/golden coast/cape town
For me NYC.
New York City bitchhhh

Vegas is good too but I'd die in about a week if I lived there
I am possibly looking at relocating to Irvine, California area from Toronto.
They have a large asian population..I like asian women. Through work connections I can possible start some social game.

From the cities mentioned by others..I know of few colleges and universities are in Irvine area and Las Vegas is not far either.

What do you guys think
Went out with Brosemite and a few other lurkers from the other forum here in Dallas last night.

Also scoped out some day game spots that were suggested on the other forum - the Knox/Henderson area, Grapevine Mall, Target at Citycenter, and Southlake.

In short, if you've ever been to Atlanta, Dallas is a lot like that.

On both day and night game, note that it was unusually chilly yesterday for Dallas (50 F), so that may have affected my observations.

For day game, the Knox/Henderson area is basically a small street where upscale folks go to have brunch, lunch, or dinner, and also shop for home interior items (lots of these stores in the area) or to visit the Apple store. More of a MILFy crowd, at best.

Grapevine Mall is just a giant mall full of middle class families and teenagers on the weekend, so while volume may be high, targets may be elusive.

Target at Citycenter seems to be one place where targets may be found during the day, though plenty of families shop here too.

Southlake is one of those outdoor malls that are everywhere in the US, though as with everything in Texas, it's larger. Mostly families and teenagers though, and not much foot traffic, possibly due to plenty of parking everywhere (though again, the weather may have played a part).

At night, we went to an acquaintance's birthday party in Uptown. MILF crowd, though Brosemite had warned us of that.

Next, we went to Hotel Zaza, which has an upscale bar. Crowd seemed to be a college, "Vineyard Vines" Southern type.

I'll probably be back in Eastern Europe sooner rather than later.
I've been to basically all of the cities mentioned here. Here's my brief thoughts.

Purely for ease of getting laid - Las Vegas. Just due to the sheer number of chicks who come in from all around the world. I'd say if you go to Vegas for a week, hitting the clubs each night from 10-3, and don't pull, your game definitely needs some work. However, I would never want to live there, mainly because there's so little else to do and the partying eventually gets to you.

Miami is great for Latinas and you can have a little more life balance than in Vegas, also super easy to travel to all of LatAm and the Carribean for quick getaways. It's a tricky city for work though (at least for my industry) so better for somebody with an online income. Housing is surprisingly reasonable, I've heard of dope studios with ocean views going for <$2k/mth. I can see myself living here 5 years down the road.

LA isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It's in no way easy, but most people I know including myself do relatively well here. The great thing is the lifestyle - it is really easy to balance partying with otherwise living healthy when the weather is great year round and there's a ton of outdoor shit to do.

NYC and Chicago are both great cities, with each having one big obvious drawback (cost and weather, respectively) that would preclude me from ever living in each of them permanently.
St. Louis, Mo...near the Delmar Loop, The Grove, Wash U, a couple bars down by the Cardinals Stadium....and a small college bar called The Library Annex. I drove for Uber now and am shocked at what possibilities there are, in places you never would think?

It just is up to you, what you are willing to make out of any situation. Regardless of circumstances.
(06-03-2019, 05:14 AM)Dali Wrote: LA isn't as bad as people make it out to be. It's in no way easy, but most people I know including myself do relatively well here. The great thing is the lifestyle - it is really easy to balance partying with otherwise living healthy when the weather is great year round and there's a ton of outdoor shit to do.

Could you describe your approach to LA?

There's enough of a population in LA to make it work, but I find the logistics terrible. The city is known for its sprawl, making daygame and meeting up difficult. Do you focus on online, clubs, social circle, or something else instead?
(06-04-2019, 08:24 AM)lilsoso Wrote: Could you describe your approach to LA?

There's enough of a population in LA to make it work, but I find the logistics terrible. The city is known for its sprawl, making daygame and meeting up difficult. Do you focus on online, clubs, social circle, or something else instead?

I'm gonna to post an LA datasheet soon (I have one that I made that is about a year old so I want to update it before posting) so that will have a lot more detail. 

The short version is I focus primarily on a combo of nightgame + social circle and anything else is extra. Besides having strong logistics and knowing the right venues to hit, which is easier said than done, the trick to being successful in LA nightlife is to find your niche and exploit it. I've learned that I have a specific style/look that attracts a particular type of girl, and I try to place myself in those situations as often as possible while avoiding places where I do much worse.

LA is not a great "generalist" city. By that I mean there aren't a ton of giant clubs/bars where you can approach 20 girls/night with the same opener and basically just run pure numbers game. I think the people who struggle the most here are those who don't have anything particularly unique about them (ie: 9-5 office job, go out in a button down/jeans, etc). In other places these guys can skate by purely on looks and doing tons of approaches, but in LA there's a ton of good looking guys, and the majority of attractive women don't really go to places like that looking to hook up. It pays to be interesting out here and to build attraction through conversation rather than just caveman game.
(06-05-2019, 10:10 PM)Dali Wrote: I'm gonna to post an LA datasheet soon

Thanks, I'd appreciate hearing your tips for the city.

I know LA fairly well. I'm not a big fan of the city but I acknowledge it's nevertheless a top US city.

I don't really do night game and I largely avoid the clubs, perhaps that's much of my problem.

For daygame I find there's not enough volume. There's a few well known spots, such as Third Street Promenade, where it's common to see other guys running game, bootcamps, etc. Third Street feels forced to me, it's rather short -- about 4 blocks -- and feels creepy to walk around endlessly in circles.

There's also Venice, The Grove, museums, universities, downtown, and more. Again, the volume at many of those locations, say downtown, is sparse. Compounded by the logistics, say you live near the beach and she lives downtown, the situation a headache.