What are your travel plans for 2017
My Plans-

I'm going to Colombia for around 5-6 weeks soon.  The goal this trip is to get my Spanish up to a fluent level, get a lot of work done, and check out some new cities that I haven't been to.

Then I'll be back in Canada from what it looks like.   

I may be in Montreal/Quebec City for the summer learning French.   Next winter, the goal is to go to Brazil for 3 months and learn Portuguese to a decent level.

Montreal is an awesome city, and I want to check Quebec City out.  The girls are hot and slutty.   Plus half of them are bisexual.  We went there for a short New Year's Eve trip and shit got crazy... including a train with a hot girl my friend pulled (she was sexy).   Props to him for sharing, that adventure made the trip.

I also ended up banging a decent black chick as well the next night.  Every night I was going out I was meeting receptive girls... although it took me a few days to figure out what style of game works well there (more aggressive and physical).

If you have game it's an amazing city... and I think if I spend a few months there I can get a threesome or two for sure.  You can do well with just English in Montreal but I want to learn French because my gut feeling is that learning it will help immensely with banging hot French Canadian girls.
(02-03-2017, 11:20 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: What are your travel plans for this year? 

I'm currently in the Philippines with 20Nation. Next month I'll travel Taiwan and Indonesia. After that I'm going to Malaysia and India.

India is a big travel experience I'm missing and I'm looking forward to exploring the country. For sure New Delhi, Mumbai and Agra are planned. 

After India I'm going to find the cheapest route back to Latin-America and spend a few months in Colombia (missing those Colombianas!) 

That's as far as I've planned.

Hey Buddy I'm from India, I'm really keen to see your Indian experience blog (about Bangs  Tongue).

If you are looking for local Indian Bang then it's kind a hard, it's a city (BTW it's give you vibe of under develop city) of Tourists, they cme from around the world, probably you can have another flag instead of India.

Or If your target is to travel then it's worth to visit (Taj Mahal is there and others monuments too...) It's hardly take a day to look around, point is don't waste too much time there.

(02-03-2017, 11:20 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: What are your travel plans for this year? 

I'm currently in the Philippines with 20Nation. Next month I'll travel Taiwan and Indonesia. After that I'm going to Malaysia and India.

India is a big travel experience I'm missing and I'm looking forward to exploring the country. For sure New Delhi, Mumbai and Agra are planned. 

After India I'm going to find the cheapest route back to Latin-America and spend a few months in Colombia (missing those Colombianas!) 

That's as far as I've planned.

Hey Buddy I'm from India, I'm really keen to see your Indian experience blog (about Bangs  Tongue).

If you are looking for local Indian Bang then it's kind a hard, it's a city (BTW it's give you vibe of under develop city) of Tourists, they cme from around the world, probably you can have another flag instead of India.

Or If your target is to travel then it's worth to visit (Taj Mahal is there and others monuments too...) It's hardly take a day to look around, point is don't waste too much time there.
(02-20-2017, 09:54 AM)Alexander Wrote: Hey Buddy I'm from India, I'm really keen to see your Indian experience blog (about Bangs  Tongue).

I'll be going to Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi and Agra (to see the Taj Mahal).

It will be mostly a travel experience oriented trip. I plan to see & do plenty of things but of course...

[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-21-2017, 05:47 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 09:54 AM)Alexander Wrote: Hey Buddy I'm from India, I'm really keen to see your Indian experience blog (about Bangs  Tongue).

I'll be going to Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi and Agra (to see the Taj Mahal).

It will be mostly a travel experience oriented trip. I plan to see & do plenty of things but of course...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Good luck and have fun, and don't forget to upload a blog about India (obviously you will do)

Peace....
Philippines March 20-26
Probably Indonesia in the Summer
Latin America at some point later