What are your travel plans for 2017
What are your travel plans for this year? 

I'm currently in the Philippines with 20Nation. Next month I'll travel Taiwan and Indonesia. After that I'm going to Malaysia and India.

India is a big travel experience I'm missing and I'm looking forward to exploring the country. For sure New Delhi, Mumbai and Agra are planned. 

After India I'm going to find the cheapest route back to Latin-America and spend a few months in Colombia (missing those Colombianas!) 

That's as far as I've planned.
Since I am currently with THC, my travel plans will be the same, except he will be going ahead to Colombia and i'll be returning to the Philippines to spend more time with my girl (a girl who is famous in Philippines for her beauty).

After that I am thinking I will go to Dubai, then Italy, then back to Dominican Republic to see my son and enjoy the best bodies in the world.

Then, finally I'll be returning to my home country of USA for the first time in over 4 years. That's the plan so far.
Have to read about others adventures in traveling this year. Though hoping for a good summer and put some miles on the Harley, and get around to some of the local activities going on.
In a couple weeks I'm headed to Vietnam (HCMC) for the first time, very excited.

So, I hooked up with this Thai veterinarian in Bangkok about six weeks ago. After two drinks each I ask her if she lives alone and basically get to the point of "Can I come check it out? I'm curious how Thai people live." Of course I was going for the bang but the request was genuine, I was curious about their living style at home. She ended up living in a condo on the 40th floor, this was no average Thai girl.

Anyway, she told me she works 50% of the time in Vietnam so yesterday I messaged her after nearly six weeks of silence and ask how she is and eventually if she could pick me up at the airport cause I hate arriving in a new foreign country and getting scammed by the taxi people (all true). She reads the message and is silent for 30 minutes (this was late, around 11pm). Then she messages me that she will. I ask her if she wants to voice call and she says yes. 

We talk, I explain that we haven't been texting cause there was a miscommunication about what we wanted from each other (truth). Then I ask her if I could actually just stay with her at her apartment while I'm in HCMC for a week or two. She says yes but only as "mates". Haha yeah right. She mentions the bed is small. As if there is any chance of nothing happening...

Unlikely to stay with her the whole time but worst case scenario being staying at a girl's place for free and getting comfortable in the city, could be a lot worse. She's already psyched about showing me several places there even though I didn't even ask for recommendations yet. Oh, and the sex with her is awesome, so there's that Big Grin .
(02-03-2017, 11:20 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: What are your travel plans for this year? 

I'm currently in the Philippines with 20Nation. Next month I'll travel Taiwan and Indonesia. After that I'm going to Malaysia and India.

India is a big travel experience I'm missing and I'm looking forward to exploring the country. For sure New Delhi, Mumbai and Agra are planned. 

After India I'm going to find the cheapest route back to Latin-America and spend a few months in Colombia (missing those Colombianas!) 

Hey brother let me know if you need any recommendations on where to go/things to do in Taiwan. I was born and raised here and just moved back from the states.
(02-07-2017, 04:44 AM)blztw Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 11:20 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: What are your travel plans for this year? 

Hey brother let me know if you need any recommendations on where to go/things to do in Taiwan. I was born and raised here and just moved back from the states.

Hey, we are going there in two weeks. If it's possible could you start a new thread about Taiwan and make a datasheet? You could share the best nightlife options for girls, best day game spots, best strategies etc. I would appreciate and use all of your advice
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Welcome to the forum Blztw. If you have solid intel on Taipei/Taiwan, I recommend starting a "The Taiwan Thread" and break down the city/country ie Where to stay, Things to do, Nightlife, Tips, Your experiences etc
(02-07-2017, 04:44 AM)blztw Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 11:20 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: I'm currently in the Philippines with 20Nation. Next month I'll travel Taiwan and Indonesia. After that I'm going to Malaysia and India.

Yeah, it will be a short visit for me so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Looking forward to visiting the Dominican Republic again in April (Puerto Plata/Costambar). Have my old room reserved at Blackbeard's!
http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/
Next steps are Ecuador now again, then berlin, Scotland and during summer trip through eastern Europe, damn I'm looking forward.
(02-07-2017, 09:31 PM)Pass Wrote: Looking forward to visiting the Dominican Republic again in April

Been years since I've been there, have good memories from DR

(02-07-2017, 10:01 PM)phase.iv Wrote: Next steps are Ecuador now again, then berlin, Scotland and during summer trip through eastern Europe,  damn I'm looking forward.

Solid prospects.

Hey THC,

Would you have any recommendations for Australia?
(02-08-2017, 01:02 PM)DAone27 Wrote: Hey THC,

No, I've never been there yet.
Currently in SEA.
I move to Kazakhstan in some weeks. I don't expect tremendous success over there as I've been to another Central Asian country before and I've met very conservative girls back then. Think of bang after third date.
Afterwards to Iran. Will be a non-game, non-drinking journey.
In may to Peru.
(02-08-2017, 05:57 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: Currently in SEA.
I move to Kazakhstan in some weeks. I don't expect tremendous success over there as I've been to another Central Asian country before and I've met very conservative girls back then. Think of bang after third date.
Afterwards to Iran. Will be a non-game, non-drinking journey.
In may to Peru.

Nice travel plans. I've been thinking about Kazakhstan. Girls seem to have a very interesting look there. Would love to hear some info on that once you're there.
(02-08-2017, 02:47 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 01:02 PM)DAone27 Wrote: Hey THC,

No, I've never been there yet.

Ok I was thinking about taking a trip down under, and was wondering if you had any advice.  I will def have to make a stop first tho  Cool In SEA.... 

Can't let that opportunity pass me by.
I'm just one month in Poland and i will stay here at least for the following 6 months, then my contract for my work end and i will make up the balance for my life here in Poland ( especially the girls, i will keep you guys updated from my adventures here in Warsaw). If it's not what i expected, i will look for a job in SA ( Brazil or Colombia) or SEA ( thailand, philippinnes). I'm learning spanish now and i hope to be fluent in 6 months. The reason i don't learn polish is simple: it's just not that usefull, i'm just learning some basics and pretending to all girls i'm learning polish.

Does anyone know if it's possible to find a decent job in the countries i mentioned ( i'm hoping especially on Brazil because they are considered one of the BRIC countries..). I can work in a sales position, customer service, logistics, .. or will it be a better option to find something then like location independent.
(02-10-2017, 08:25 PM)L Wrote: I'm just one month in Poland and i will stay here at least for the following 6 months, then my contract for my work end and i will make up the balance for my life here in Poland ( especially the girls, i will keep you guys updated from my adventures here in Warsaw). If it's not what i expected, i will look for a job in SA ( Brazil or Colombia) or SEA ( thailand, philippinnes). I'm learning spanish now and i hope to be fluent in 6 months. The reason i don't learn polish is simple: it's just not that usefull, i'm just learning some basics and pretending to all girls i'm learning polish.

Does anyone know if it's possible to find a decent job in the countries i mentioned ( i'm hoping especially on Brazil because they are considered one of the BRIC countries..). I can work in a sales position, customer service, logistics, .. or will it be a better option to find something then like location independent.

Looking forward to those Poland updates. Poland will always have a special place in my heart (after THE Polish girl). 

I noticed that learning French vocab (after speaking English and Spanish) was very easy because the words are either similar to an english word or a spanish word. I imagine that it will be the same for you learning spanish after knowing french and english. You should pick it up quickly.

Now that I speak Russian, I can understand a lot of Polish. There is a small possibility I will learn Polish in the future. (originally i had the same idea as you, it's pointless to learn). But for me Poland is a really liveable country.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(02-10-2017, 08:25 PM)L Wrote: Does anyone know if it's possible to find a decent job in the countries i mentioned ( i'm hoping especially on Brazil because they are considered one of the BRIC countries..). I can work in a sales position, customer service, logistics, .. or will it be a better option to find something then like location independent.

You will need to speak decent Portuguese to work there. It's easy to pick up if you already know Spanish. Some of my friends managed to find a job there, but it's not easy. You should look into French companies that are based there.
My next stop will be BKK! It will be my first time there, i am really aware that i have to bring my A game in order to lay with non-hooker girls that are 8s,9s. Let's see what happens...

After BKK i am thinking about Phuket and Phi Phi. Does both of them worth my time? I know Phuket has tons of sextourists, perverts and scammers but i ve heard that many western girls go there for their vacation and there is also a considerably good nightlife.

Next stop will be Cambodia or Philippines. Philippines is so far one of my favourite countries in the world. I had lots of fun my last time there and i want to get back to check the current situation. I ve never been in Cambodia, should i prefer it instead of the Philippines. I'd love to read your opinion guys.