Online/text game: girls sending 1-2 word answers. Best strategy?
(12-30-2020, 09:15 PM)akms76 Wrote: I get that it's about improving the score but in all honesty I'm not sure the ELO is even relative anymore as they purportedly did away with it, a few years back, even publicly announcing the changes. However, I'm not buying it as I think it's still going on. 
I matched with many 7, 8's and 9's in Sao Paulo thus my low close rate. I'm honest and wont embellish my experience. I had to date down to get a date, as the higher ups weren't biting or they were slow or one or two comments. My profile (past tense) was good but maybe not great I admit. I put almost no effort into it but I never put in rude or odd comments that portrayed a prick as a guy. 
Bottomline for me, is that I don't care that much about Tinder and I always DELETE my profile when I get back in the states as Im a very, very busy person and Tinder in the USA is a fucking mess/waste of time. I meet in the real world. 
One last thing, in my experience, maybe yours is different but I can't count with my fingers any 7, 8's or 9's that eventually came around on Tinder, if she didn't in the beginning. To me it's almost as sure as the sun rising the next day she will never engage. 
Cheers,

The issue with these kinds of debates is that one man's 9 is another man's 6. I personally find it hard to believe that hard 8s, and 9s even do OLD. When I was in SP, the only 8s and 9s I met were at exclusive parties or expensive restaurants. The kind of girls that a Dubai Sheikh would offer to fly out. I've spoken with numerous forum members, and the consensus is that real 8s and 9s are not on dating apps, and if they are, they are purely there for more IG followers. Real 8s and 9s don't need to match with random guys online to get validation and attention when their instagram DMs are being blown up already.

And please, for the love of god, why would a 8 or 9 waste her time swiping and potentially meeting up with random, non pre-selected guys when she has wealthy, social savvy suitors blowing up her IG and WhatsApp with invites to the most exclusive lounges and restaurants.

There's a reason the most beautiful women are found in the most expensive places, and it's not because they're paying. I'd argue that this is especially in the case in a country like Brazil, where the culture is still defined by traditional gender roles.

Tate has a great video on this I recommend:  

OLD can be great to get out of a dry-streak or get a few quick nuts, but the allusive chance of finding a legitimately beautiful women on OLD is not only fugazi, but is what drives the OLD companies' top line higher as more and more men buy premium, boosts, etc.
(01-11-2021, 06:33 PM)swooping101 Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 09:15 PM)akms76 Wrote: I get that it's about improving the score but in all honesty I'm not sure the ELO is even relative anymore as they purportedly did away with it, a few years back, even publicly announcing the changes. However, I'm not buying it as I think it's still going on. 
I matched with many 7, 8's and 9's in Sao Paulo thus my low close rate. I'm honest and wont embellish my experience. I had to date down to get a date, as the higher ups weren't biting or they were slow or one or two comments. My profile (past tense) was good but maybe not great I admit. I put almost no effort into it but I never put in rude or odd comments that portrayed a prick as a guy. 
Bottomline for me, is that I don't care that much about Tinder and I always DELETE my profile when I get back in the states as Im a very, very busy person and Tinder in the USA is a fucking mess/waste of time. I meet in the real world. 
One last thing, in my experience, maybe yours is different but I can't count with my fingers any 7, 8's or 9's that eventually came around on Tinder, if she didn't in the beginning. To me it's almost as sure as the sun rising the next day she will never engage. 
Cheers,

The issue with these kinds of debates is that one man's 9 is another man's 6. I personally find it hard to believe that hard 8s, and 9s even do OLD. When I was in SP, the only 8s and 9s I met were at exclusive parties or expensive restaurants. The kind of girls that a Dubai Sheikh would offer to fly out. I've spoken with numerous forum members, and the consensus is that real 8s and 9s are not on dating apps, and if they are, they are purely there for more IG followers. Real 8s and 9s don't need to match with random guys online to get validation and attention when their instagram DMs are being blown up already.

And please, for the love of god, why would a 8 or 9 waste her time swiping and potentially meeting up with random, non pre-selected guys when she has wealthy, social savvy suitors blowing up her IG and WhatsApp with invites to the most exclusive lounges and restaurants.

There's a reason the most beautiful women are found in the most expensive places, and it's not because they're paying. I'd argue that this is especially in the case in a country like Brazil, where the culture is still defined by traditional gender roles.

OLD can be great to get out of a dry-streak or get a few quick nuts, but the allusive chance of finding a legitimately beautiful women on OLD is not only fugazi, but is what drives the OLD companies' top line higher as more and more men buy premium, boosts, etc.
Is this guy for real? I'm laughing my ass off. Hilarious!!! His ego is off the charts and Cringe worthy if he is for real. I doubt he is. I have no idea who he is and could care less but damn he's funny as hell.
Either way though I do agree that the highest bidder wins, when it comes to 8's and up. Hell, even 7''s too sometimes. I think this has been strongly established to the point of overkill. 

"is that one man's 9 is another man's 6". I 100% agree. This is what makes all of this so subjective. Each man has his own criteria of what top tier women look like. For me, when I was in Brazil recently it's the tall, white girls, long dark hair, dark eyes, slim to fit build, feminine face, with a lifestyle that can be seen as upper class, is what I consider 8 and up. Other Guys love blondes, I'm personally not a fan and rank them always 7 and below. It's personal taste I suppose. 

Bottomline for me(key point here)is I'm not interested in showing off just to get sluts higher up. I know it's a long shot but every so often, the novelty pays off in my case, as well as me being their type of guy they find sexually interested in regardless of resources I may or may not have. I might be the odd man out but I can't get sexually turned by a girl if I know shes only with me because of what I have, it repulses me.  I'm 100% cool with this as I have other things in life that are more important to me. Girls are NOT at the top, they are a supplement. 
(01-11-2021, 07:41 PM)akms76 Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 06:33 PM)swooping101 Wrote:
Cheers,

Is this guy for real? I'm laughing my ass off. Hilarious!!! His ego is off the charts and Cringe worthy if he is for real. I doubt he is. I have no idea who he is and could care less but damn he's funny as hell.
Either way though I do agree that the highest bidder wins, when it comes to 8's and up. Hell, even 7''s too sometimes. I think this has been strongly established to the point of overkill. 

"is that one man's 9 is another man's 6". I 100% agree. This is what makes all of this so subjective. Each man has his own criteria of what top tier women look like. For me, when I was in Brazil recently it's the tall, white girls, long dark hair, dark eyes, slim to fit build, feminine face, with a lifestyle that can be seen as upper class, is what I consider 8 and up. Other Guys love blondes, I'm personally not a fan and rank them always 7 and below. It's personal taste I suppose. 

Bottomline for me(key point here)is I'm not interested in showing off just to get sluts higher up. I know it's a long shot but every so often, the novelty pays off in my case, as well as me being their type of guy they find sexually interested in regardless of resources I may or may not have. I might be the odd man out but I can't get sexually turned by a girl if I know shes only with me because of what I have, it repulses me.  I'm 100% cool with this as I have other things in life that are more important to me. Girls are NOT at the top, they are a supplement. 

Yeah he's real. He comes off as egotistical but it's just a form of satire that his followers find entertaining. He got rich by running webcam studios in Romania, and by selling online courses. You can check out his instagram @cobratate
Counterpoint to the Tates being real, courtesy of Nick Krauser: https://krauserpua.com/2020/07/26/the-im...-brothers/
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(01-12-2021, 09:54 AM)AirWaves Wrote: Counterpoint to the Tates being real, courtesy of Nick Krauser: https://krauserpua.com/2020/07/26/the-im...-brothers/

Good post. I'm sure there are some slimy things going on behind the scenes. However, this article is primarily about Tristian, not Andrew. 

Regardless of how they are accumulating their $$$, they certainly know a thing or two about women.