Online/text game: girls sending 1-2 word answers. Best strategy?
(12-14-2020, 07:38 PM)Shifty Wrote: I could care less if she gives me short replies or not, all I care about is her agreeing to meet me near my place, I do this to multiple girls and arrange multiple dates expecting some to cancel/ghost, I think being confrontational or logical about a girl not responding is just a waste of energy, either ignore her or just shamelessly send another message (along with your other leads).

It might sound beta/needy whatever but it works if you are just playing the numbers game. For me it's better if she doesn't text much, the girls I have 0 patience with are the ones who flake or want to change the date for meeting up and expect me to keep messaging them, not interested in having a virtual friend.

I agree that it's not good to let a girl disrespect you but being mad about a girl not responding fast enough or not agreeing to a date is not good in the long term, at this point I don't even register when a girl doesn't reply to me, the only ones that cause me a bit of a headache are the ones who I end up talking to a lot and never meeting them, or they want me to meet them at x place and they don't seem to eager so I get mad and ghost them.

There is simply no way to prevent girls acting like this other than improving yourself to spark more interest, calling her out on just comes across as butthurt most of the time, especially if you haven't met her in person yet.

Actually I agree with DVR, blocking and/or unmatching a game player/ time waster is efficient and free's up your match list/phone list. By doing so you'll only have actual leads rather than bullshit internet friends. No butthurt, just organized. Unless you want a pen pal. However there is somewhat of a downside to this. I remember unmatching and deleting on whatsapp said time wasters(3 I think) in my most recent trip to Brazil. I was disorganized and forgot to block them from my phone. As I returned back in the states, all 3 messaged me. All said "Hi, how are you"? I initially had no idea who they were. Then saw their photos. If I was still in Brazil, would they be game players and time wasters once again, if I showed interest in getting together? My suspicion yes, yes they still would but maybe not. Bottomline is unmatching/blocking if great for an organized life but those sluts just might come around if you hadn't. My choice is still Unmatching/block. I personally want to show her shes NOT all that and she fucked up. If that even matters lol
The reason I'd go for a coffee date first is because 75% of women don't look like their pics on Tinder. And of the 25% that do, probably half of them are insane to the point where they'd stalk you and cause you to move (that insanity will usually come out over a coffee). I'd rather buy someone a frappuccino and BS with them for 40 minutes to make sure I am actually into them and set up an evening bar date round two rather than start out with a bar date on someone who has deceiving pics or is a complete loon. And most women would be turned off by a bar date because most know you're just looking to hook up. I've had coffee dates be surprising for better and worse.

Shifty is also on to something, it's a numbers game. The dopamine hit and ego boost women get from being matched with and chatted up on Tinder is exorbitant, so just write off the ones who have something better going on and hope your not getting catfished with the ones you meet.

(12-14-2020, 09:44 PM)akms76 Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 07:38 PM)Shifty Wrote: I could care less if she gives me short replies or not, all I care about is her agreeing to meet me near my place, I do this to multiple girls and arrange multiple dates expecting some to cancel/ghost, I think being confrontational or logical about a girl not responding is just a waste of energy, either ignore her or just shamelessly send another message (along with your other leads).

It might sound beta/needy whatever but it works if you are just playing the numbers game. For me it's better if she doesn't text much, the girls I have 0 patience with are the ones who flake or want to change the date for meeting up and expect me to keep messaging them, not interested in having a virtual friend.

I agree that it's not good to let a girl disrespect you but being mad about a girl not responding fast enough or not agreeing to a date is not good in the long term, at this point I don't even register when a girl doesn't reply to me, the only ones that cause me a bit of a headache are the ones who I end up talking to a lot and never meeting them, or they want me to meet them at x place and they don't seem to eager so I get mad and ghost them.

There is simply no way to prevent girls acting like this other than improving yourself to spark more interest, calling her out on just comes across as butthurt most of the time, especially if you haven't met her in person yet.

Actually I agree with DVR, blocking and/or unmatching a game player/ time waster is efficient and free's up your match list/phone list. By doing so you'll only have actual leads rather than bullshit internet friends. No butthurt, just organized. Unless you want a pen pal. However there is somewhat of a downside to this. I remember unmatching and deleting on whatsapp said time wasters(3 I think) in my most recent trip to Brazil. I was disorganized and forgot to block them from my phone. As I returned back in the states, all 3 messaged me. All said "Hi, how are you"? I initially had no idea who they were. Then saw their photos. If I was still in Brazil, would they be game players and time wasters once again, if I showed interest in getting together? My suspicion yes, yes they still would but maybe not. Bottomline is unmatching/blocking if great for an organized life but those sluts just might come around if you hadn't. My choice is still Unmatching/block. I personally want to show her shes NOT all that and she fucked up. If that even matters lol

Honestly, I doubt it matters. These women on Tinder get matched with dozens of guys. Seldom will they probably even realize you unmatched them, especially the two-word reply ones.
(12-07-2020, 02:28 AM)VitaminD Wrote: We all get short ass responses from some chicks like "Lol", "Good. U?", "Ok" even to thoughtful or funny messages we send them. It's gotten way worse these past few years, probably since 2016-2017 with the rise of multiple dating apps after Tinder and then IG was the death blow.

I try mimicking their minimalist style (and demonstrate value) but it doesn't work. I try asking engaging questions later in the exchanges but it doesn't work either. If the answer requires too much thinking/typing, they just leave you hanging.

I know some will say "just improve your pics, bro" but why do they swipe or Like if my pics aren't good enough in the 1st place?

So how do you deal with this? Any specific strategies to get them more engaged?

Get her number and set up a date?
(12-14-2020, 02:46 AM)k pop Wrote: "I smell another time waster. Text me if I'm wrong xxx xxx xxxx"

Done

I actually like that a lot.
Have you ever noticed it is your haters who obsessively read your every post, comment on them with the most emotion, and expend so much energy desperately trying to engage you?  It's because haters are your greatest, most loyal, and dedicated fans; they just have not come to terms with it yet.  Enjoy them because they are the surest sign that you're slaying it in life!  Big Grin
100% agree with Seneca69. I definitely recommend coffee dates for first dates from the apps too. They're great for first dates because they're such a low investment of time. Its possible to do one in an hour or 90 minutes, and do it in an afternoon so you're not sacrificing a weekend night to do so. And/or you can do them midweek without being hungover afterwards on a weekday which is great.

Its a way more time efficient way of screening for attraction and some sort of connection. It means on your second date too once you're drinking they're way more likely to come home with you too since you're far less of a "stranger" at that stage.

I've had good feedback from girls about it too that its surprising to have a guy suggest a sober first date - it goes down really well if the girls are fitness girls, but also just in general because so many men rely on booze as a crutch.
(12-29-2020, 12:34 PM)zatara Wrote: 100% agree with Seneca69. I definitely recommend coffee dates for first dates from the apps too. They're great for first dates because they're such a low investment of time. Its possible to do one in an hour or 90 minutes, and do it in an afternoon so you're not sacrificing a weekend night to do so. And/or you can do them midweek without being hungover afterwards on a weekday which is great.

Its a way more time efficient way of screening for attraction and some sort of connection. It means on your second date too once you're drinking they're way more likely to come home with you too since you're far less of a "stranger" at that stage.

I've had good feedback from girls about it too that its surprising to have a guy suggest a sober first date - it goes down really well if the girls are fitness girls, but also just in general because so many men rely on booze as a crutch.

Cheers! Exactly how I feel. Most women are going to be turned off by or be highly suspicious of a dude that says "Let's grab a drink at X Lounge at 10 PM tomorrow." They won't have the same guard up at Starbucks or a craft coffee shop. Like you said, you can do these when you're hungover, during a lunch break, or even before work. I tell women "I've got a super busy day but would love to connect in between meetings!" Meet, be a gentleman and buy them a latte, and if there's no connection, you leave and get on with your life. For me, it's literally an hour with transportation. If you want to set up a round two at X Lounge, you're much more likely to get it because you're not the creepy high school teacher that invited her for a late-night drink at the dive bar below his apartment. 

AND I have been deceived by pics too many times not to know better. You could be all ready for a hot X Lounge date with someone you think is an 8, then you arrive and she's actually a 5. To each his own, but in that case, I'd buy one round and say "Nice chilling, I have an early work meeting tomorrow. Talk soon!" and Uber the fuck out. Starbucks is much easier to bail from than an ambiguously ending night bar hopping. As zatara said, it's such low cost, high reward, it's stupid not to do it. If you can't wait the 4 extra days to potentially get it on with someone, Tinder might not be the best place for you to be looking to begin with. Just my humble 2 cents.
I get the points about girls not looking like their pics but you can take care of that allot of the time before you even go out to meet them, if there is any doubt about their appearance eg their weight get confirmation pics or don't meet them. I used to get catfished on allot more in the past as I was more careless. This year the vast majority of girls I've met looked within 1 point of their looks on their photos, some even looked better than expected. Just once all year from over 40 girls ive dated from the apps the girl looked much worse in person so I just bailed after 20 mins. 

The multiple date strategy is alright in theory but one issue is getting girls out again if you haven't banged them. Girls have so many guys constantly hitting them up these days, not only from the dating apps but also from ig/sc etc. Its very possible even if you have a decent date you will still simply not be their number 1 priority to meet up with afterwards, especially if you haven't banged them. Of course it depends what angle you're coming from aswell, if you're quite open to dating someone seriously for potential relationship then it might be a better option but if you're hungry to get laid then you set yourself up for much potential frustration.
Hey guys, I have a lot of thoughts about this thread

First of all I know @DVR personally he's tall, light features and as ripped as a bodybuilder most brazilian girls would consider him a 9 or 10 looks wise, so what works for him being kind of pushy/dickish to save time in Brazil, may not work for you as a 6 in a small US town. @DVR could probably write "I'm a serial killer and my dick smells like swiss cheese I haven't washed it in a week, looking to fuck ur butthole" on his tinder and he'd still get more matches then most of us. I highly DO NOT recommend putting "If you don't respond i'm going to block you" or similar in any dating profile, a lot of girls have bitchy profiles but its a really bad look for a dude thats going to hurt your chances of matching with hotter girls. I think this type of game would really only work if you are top 1% of dudes and the girl really is scared of losing a chance with you, it won't work for most of us.

Second, I don't understand what blocking a girl does, she probably won't notice or even care since her phone is constantly blowing up with dudes, and even worse if she did notice and sees you blocked her shes gonna say "well fuck this guy", I don't see the upside here, you can archive or simply ignore a match. Plus it just seems a bit bitchy and female behavior to block a girl for no reason, who cares just move on. Its very unlikely a girl who wastes your time is going to come back around, but even if its a 5% chance when you multiply that over your entire phone book, sooner or later many of them do come back around when they're horny, bored, fight with their BF etc etc. I don't see the point of this taking up "mental ram" Even better if you are ripped dude (I am), every once in a while I'll post a shirtless selfie at gym or beach with a six pack on "whatsapp stories" it leads to a flood of previously dead phone numbers rollling back in, and you can also see who "saw your story" to see which girls are at least lukewarm enough to be looking at your story if they didn't respond. The more whatsapp numbers you get, the more effective this gets, so why block everyone who isn't down to meet right away.

If a girl is wasting your time the best thing you can do is move her to instagram instead of phone/whatsapp and just let her se eyour photos and lifestyle over time, its a zero energy strategy that does result in some fruits, as long as you don't get all pissed off that 9/10 times it won't work. Having a bazillion girls on my IG and whatsapp takes up no "mental energy" at all. If they're stringing me along for more then 1-2 weeks I just move on, if they follow my photos great. Having female followers commenting and interacting with your socials is good anyways, it be stupid to block them, its social proof.

Usually what I do is maybe once a month i'll send a "feeler" message to the most recent 10-20 phone numbers in my whatsapp to see if I get any biters.

Final point, you guys need to understand tinder is all about ELO, so if you put shit in your profile like "Sorry not interested in fatty/trannys" or "here to go on dates so if I feel thats not your vibe i'll block you" or "I'm a fit guy and i'm specifically only looking for fit girls" your ELO is going to get hit, and you won't match with hotter girls. You want as many girls to swipe on your as possible. I also message girls i'm not particularly interested in, to improve my score as well. Also its been debated but not confirmed that unmatching girls hurts your score as well. From a girls perspective being too pushy about a date on a profile may lead some girls to think your 'thirsty' (or they say 'patanes' or 'urgidos' in Spanish). Them swiping left means less chance hot girls will even see you in their stack. NEWSFLASH: All girls know that dudes are on apps to get them out as quickly as possible, it doesn't need to be stated, and its not going to stop girls from wasting your time.

I think really the key here is just not let them waste your time, and move them down into the "probably not worth messaging" category and wait for them to message you, many of them will. In such a case it will be easier to get them out as its your frame. Only if a girl continually keeps liking my photos and pushing to meet etc only to flake over and over more then 2-3 times, then I finally block, but this doesn't happen often. Also sometimes I unfollow girls on IG that were previous flings that for months has been going nowhere, but its more to keep my follower count then to "punish" any girl. These girls don't give a fuck anyways.

p.s. Girls do read profiles, even if they pretend they don't.

p.p.s. Agree fuck coffee dates, if a girl looks nothing like her photos just dip.
(12-30-2020, 07:40 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: Hey guys, I have a lot of thoughts about this thread

First of all I know @DVR personally he's tall, light features and as ripped as a bodybuilder most brazilian girls would consider him a 9 or 10 looks wise, so what works for him being kind of pushy/dickish to save time in Brazil, may not work for you as a 6 in a small US town. @DVR could probably write "I'm a serial killer and my dick smells like swiss cheese I haven't washed it in a week, looking to fuck ur butthole" on his tinder and he'd still get more matches then most of us. I highly DO NOT recommend putting "If you don't respond i'm going to block you" or similar in any dating profile, a lot of girls have bitchy profiles but its a really bad look for a dude thats going to hurt your chances of matching with hotter girls.

Second, I don't understand what blocking a girl does, she probably won't notice or even care since her phone is constantly blowing up with dudes, and even worse if she did notice and sees you blocked her shes gonna say "well fuck this guy", I don't see the upside here, you can archive or simply ignore a match. Plus it just seems a bit bitchy and female behavior to block a girl for no reason, who cares just move on. Its very unlikely a girl who wastes your time is going to come back around, but even if its a 5% chance when you multiply that over your entire phone book, sooner or later many of them do come back around when they're horny, bored, fight with their BF etc etc. I don't see the point of this taking up "mental ram"

If a girl is wasting your time the best thing you can do is move her to instagram instead of phone/whatsapp and just let her se eyour photos and lifestyle over time, its a zero energy strategy that does result in some fruits, as long as you don't get all pissed off that 9/10 times it won't work. Having a bazillion girls on my IG and whatsapp takes up no "mental energy" at all. If they're stringing me along for more then 1-2 weeks I just move on, if they follow my photos great. Having female followers commenting and interacting with your socials is good anyways, it be stupid to block them, its social proof.

Usually what I do is maybe once a month i'll send a "feeler" message to the most recent 10-20 phone numbers in my whatsapp to see if I get any biters.

Second, you guys need to understand tinder is all about ELO, so if you put shit in your profile like "Sorry not interested in fatty/trannys" or "here to go on dates so if I feel thats not your vibe i'll block you" or "I'm a fit guy and i'm specifically only looking for fit girls" your ELO is going to get hit, and you won't match with hotter girls. You want as many girls to swipe on your as possible. I also message girls i'm not particularly interested in, to improve my score as well. Also its been debated but not confirmed that unmatching girls hurts your score as well. From a girls perspective being too pushy about a date on a profile may lead some girls to think your 'thirsty' (or they say 'patanes' or 'urgidos' in Spanish). Them swiping left means less chance hot girls will even see you in their stack.

I think really the key here is just not let them waste your time, and move them down into the "probably not worth messaging" category and wait for them to message you, many of them will. In such a case it will be easier to get them out as its your frame. Only if a girl continually keeps liking my photos and pushing to meet etc only to flake over and over more then 2-3 times, then I finally block, but this doesn't happen often.

p.p.s. Agree fuck coffee dates, if a girl looks nothing like her photos just dip.

Agree mostly. I disagree in the blocking and deleting aspect, in that I think it's a good way to organize one's app, where you don't have all the clutter of matches not engaging. For me it's NOT butt hurt, as I expect girls to waste my time. The first few days I was in Sao Paulo recently I had over 300 matches. 80% of them wasted my time and either replied much later or days later or not at all (most cases) and never second messaged. I had this massive list of time wasting girls that I knew would never come around statistically speaking. I let them go. I kept the girls engaging and my app was clean and full of potential.  I guess this might not be an option for guys struggling for matches or if you are in a low population area but if you aren't then I would advise the clean up of one's app. I don't keep matches around like a trophy, if I didn't win.
Its not a trophy its just about improving odds and your score. Its also not about quantity its about QUALITY, hundreds of matches don't matter when they're all 5s an 6s. If you want the 7s 8s 9s on tinder, you have to very carefully follow the formula.

Yeah sure if I just unmatched all girls, wrote "only swipe right if you looking to go out asap" etc, i'd still get tons of matches, but I wouldn't match with super hot girls that most dudes claim aren't even on dating apps.

If you want the 2-3% top tier you cannot make any mistakes in your strategy. If you don't care and happy with the quality you're getting then fine.

Also tinder can be a source for lukewarm leads, for example, if I head back to Peru i have hundreds of old matches, i'll message them, maybe some will get back. I don't understand this whole "organization" thing as tinder orders your conversations by last interaction. Are these matches all in some physical drawer somewhere that you have to sift through to find the one you're looking for? The only real benefit you have is when you scroll down to the bottom you won't have more matches u don't need, ok, that be sort nice I guess, comes at a great expense to your tinder score ....
(12-30-2020, 08:32 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: Its not a trophy its just about improving odds and your score. Its also not about quantity its about QUALITY, hundreds of matches don't matter when they're all 5s an 6s. If you want the 7s 8s 9s on tinder, you have to very carefully follow the formula.

Yeah sure if I just unmatched all girls, wrote "only swipe right if you looking to go out asap" etc, i'd still get tons of matches, but I wouldn't match with super hot girls that most dudes claim aren't even on dating apps.

If you want the 2-3% top tier you cannot make any mistakes in your strategy. If you don't care and happy with the quality you're getting then fine.

Also tinder can be a source for lukewarm leads, for example, if I head back to Peru i have hundreds of old matches, i'll message them, maybe some will get back. I don't understand this whole "organization" thing as tinder orders your conversations by last interaction. Are these matches all in some physical drawer somewhere that you have to sift through to find the one you're looking for? The only real benefit you have is when you scroll down to the bottom you won't have more matches u don't need, ok, that be sort nice I guess, comes at a great expense to your tinder score ....
I get that it's about improving the score but in all honesty I'm not sure the ELO is even relative anymore as they purportedly did away with it, a few years back, even publicly announcing the changes. However, I'm not buying it as I think it's still going on. 
I matched with many 7, 8's and 9's in Sao Paulo thus my low close rate. I'm honest and wont embellish my experience. I had to date down to get a date, as the higher ups weren't biting or they were slow or one or two comments. My profile (past tense) was good but maybe not great I admit. I put almost no effort into it but I never put in rude or odd comments that portrayed a prick as a guy. 
Bottomline for me, is that I don't care that much about Tinder and I always DELETE my profile when I get back in the states as Im a very, very busy person and Tinder in the USA is a fucking mess/waste of time. I meet in the real world. 
One last thing, in my experience, maybe yours is different but I can't count with my fingers any 7, 8's or 9's that eventually came around on Tinder, if she didn't in the beginning. To me it's almost as sure as the sun rising the next day she will never engage. 
Cheers,
Facepalm * 10000000

Its not about them eventually coming around, its about making the tinder algorithm happy.

Its like playing chess with a strategy and opening vs just making random moves and seeing what works. The person who understands and plays to the "system" will blow the person just throwing shit at the wall every time. I'm not trying to get into it with anyone here. I'm just saying this advice to delete all your matches is bad advice and is going to hurt your prospects with little upside, even if it works for some.

And great you DELETED your tinder, this is an online game thread by the way. If you don't like online game don't do it. A lot of people don't bother, I don't blame them, but I come from a digital marketing background so using that I can apply it to online dating to really hit out of my league, and all i'm trying to do is share this knowledge with other ppl on the forum.
I think one aspect hasn't been discussed: younger girls in particular don't know how to write. My friend is a professor and most of his students are freshmen. He shows me some of the emails they send. It's atrocious -- they write like they are texting their friend. No punctuation, full sentences, or capitalization.

If they write that poorly in a professional environment, is it any surprise they do that on a dating app?

My strategy has been the opposite -- to write 2-3 sentences, and write them well and finish with asking them to meet. This is on OLD sites, not Tinder where it feels more like texting anyway. I haven't been doing it much, so I can't report definitively if this works well or not though. I figure most guys are writing one-word intros so might as well be different.
(12-30-2020, 07:40 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: p.p.s. Agree fuck coffee dates, if a girl looks nothing like her photos just dip.

So are you pullin 7-9 chicks straight off Tinder to your house or to night drinks? then to house? Are they normal and not stealing shit from your house or stalking you afterward? If anything, a coffee date for me at least filters the lunatics from the semi-normal. It worth the $5 drink IMO... My door ladies are legit, but they can't control what happens outside our property... Been stalked enough. Don't need it again...

On Tinder, the game is totally different. Girls get 20 -100 likes from guys daily, so unless you're Brad Pitt, you're not worth much. These women love the attention so most won't chat up a dude for long. Espeicaly if you don;t differentiate yourself. For the past 2 weeks, the second a women doesn't reply in a meaningful way, I just ask straight for a coffee date. I am like 9/12. So far lined up about 6. 3 tomm and 3 others the week coming up randomly dispersed. 3 more TBD. But most just say "Sure!" Some just fall off, but a lot follow through. 

As a dude, the only women who care if you delete/unmatch them are those who are actually writing to you and demonstrate clear lunatic somewhere on their profile or message. Today, this woman was a solid 9 but told me my Chinese wasn't good, so F her, I unmatched her. I am a foreigner, WTF you expect... Didn't even explain why, just said "It's not good, you should talk to me in English...blah...blah...blah... It's offensive.... blah....blah..." . That kind of woman would care because there's such a massive trauma in her past that she gets her jollies off telling foreign dudes how awful they are. And my Chinese is pretty respectable too, so you know this woman was just looking for someone to shit on someone. Unmatch with a lunatic like that, and yea, probably ruined her day. Most other women on Tinder or any other app won't even notice because they're not sending out a dozen replies on why your Spanish sucks (which you and them probably already know). So just keep swiping, up your pics, or whatever.

Honestly, I am a pretty average dude, with my clothes, and cologne, can probably pass for an 8 in super alpha places. I've had sooooo much better success just following dumbass Day game openers than doing anything on Tinder or online (literally have gotten lays with 9s saying "is that a computer?"). Rather than waste time and money on Tinder, you're better off just day gaming near campuses or other places with decent women. My 2021 resolution is to eventually get game back on track, and have rotation enough to get off these BS apps. Or at worst to seriously limit myself to 5 strategic super likes a day. It's not worth spending time on these apps for such shit quality...
(12-14-2020, 09:44 PM)akms76 Wrote:

Agreed 100%, but here's my counter: the much better option is to start fresh with more options. More options is the key to most dating problems. Yes, some will come around. Yes, I get messages from girls weeks or months later. But, it's a small percentage, these aren't the best girls (always average of low), and it's not unlikley they'll be a time waster once again.

Remember, both men and women have 24 hours in a day. The difference is that for men, we spend a good portion bettering ourselves and the world around us. Women don't do that. All those extra hours go towards attention seeking behaviors which sometimes wind them up in situations where it's easy to get fucked than not (ie 'getting lucky').

There's only one thing better than pussy. New pussy.

(12-30-2020, 07:40 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: Hey guys, I have a lot of thoughts about this thread

First of all I know @DVR personally he's tall, light features and as ripped as a bodybuilder most brazilian girls would consider him a 9 or 10 looks wise, so what works for him being kind of pushy/dickish to save time in Brazil, may not work for you as a 6 in a small US town. @DVR could probably write "I'm a serial killer and my dick smells like swiss cheese I haven't washed it in a week, looking to fuck ur butthole" on his tinder and he'd still get more matches then most of us. I highly DO NOT recommend putting "If you don't respond i'm going to block you" or similar in any dating profile, a lot of girls have bitchy profiles but its a really bad look for a dude thats going to hurt your chances of matching with hotter girls. I think this type of game would really only work if you are top 1% of dudes and the girl really is scared of losing a chance with you, it won't work for most of us.

Second, I don't understand what blocking a girl does, she probably won't notice or even care since her phone is constantly blowing up with dudes, and even worse if she did notice and sees you blocked her shes gonna say "well fuck this guy", I don't see the upside here, you can archive or simply ignore a match. Plus it just seems a bit bitchy and female behavior to block a girl for no reason, who cares just move on. Its very unlikely a girl who wastes your time is going to come back around, but even if its a 5% chance when you multiply that over your entire phone book, sooner or later many of them do come back around when they're horny, bored, fight with their BF etc etc. I don't see the point of this taking up "mental ram" Even better if you are ripped dude (I am), every once in a while I'll post a shirtless selfie at gym or beach with a six pack on "whatsapp stories" it leads to a flood of previously dead phone numbers rollling back in, and you can also see who "saw your story" to see which girls are at least lukewarm enough to be looking at your story if they didn't respond. The more whatsapp numbers you get, the more effective this gets, so why block everyone who isn't down to meet right away.

Final point, you guys need to understand tinder is all about ELO, so if you put shit in your profile like "Sorry not interested in fatty/trannys" or "here to go on dates so if I feel thats not your vibe i'll block you" or "I'm a fit guy and i'm specifically only looking for fit girls" your ELO is going to get hit, and you won't match with hotter girls. You want as many girls to swipe on your as possible. I also message girls i'm not particularly interested in, to improve my score as well. Also its been debated but not confirmed that unmatching girls hurts your score as well. From a girls perspective being too pushy about a date on a profile may lead some girls to think your 'thirsty' (or they say 'patanes' or 'urgidos' in Spanish). Them swiping left means less chance hot girls will even see you in their stack. NEWSFLASH: All girls know that dudes are on apps to get them out as quickly as possible, it doesn't need to be stated, and its not going to stop girls from wasting your time.

I think really the key here is just not let them waste your time, and move them down into the "probably not worth messaging" category and wait for them to message you, many of them will. In such a case it will be easier to get them out as its your frame. Only if a girl continually keeps liking my photos and pushing to meet etc only to flake over and over more then 2-3 times, then I finally block, but this doesn't happen often. Also sometimes I unfollow girls on IG that were previous flings that for months has been going nowhere, but its more to keep my follower count then to "punish" any girl. These girls don't give a fuck anyways.

Big Grin Cool i think you got me confused with some else lol
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(01-01-2021, 01:17 PM)Seneca69 Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 07:40 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: p.p.s. Agree fuck coffee dates, if a girl looks nothing like her photos just dip.

So are you pullin 7-9 chicks straight off Tinder to your house or to night drinks? then to house? Are they normal and not stealing shit from your house or stalking you afterward? If anything, a coffee date for me at least filters the lunatics from the semi-normal. It worth the $5 drink IMO... My door ladies are legit, but they can't control what happens outside our property... Been stalked enough. Don't need it again...
[/quote]

Actually yes, I am, especially in Colombia and Brazil. In Mexico its a bit more of a slog but you can get hotties if you filter. Do what works for you buddy. I got better shit to do then stand around like a stalker for hours on end on some college campus avoiding the security guard to while asking every girl that passes where the pet shop is, then on top of all that, waste time on a totally non-sexual coffee "pre-date."

During this and the previous lockdown girls coming straight to bang have been more common. In such a case i've had one incident where I just told her to leave when she didn't look like her photos, its not that big a deal.

I see your flag is Hong Kong, been there many times, agree Tinder sucks ass there. Actually I think its possibly one of the worst places to game in all of Asia. Not to mention $100USD for a regular meal at a regular place for dim sum lol, its switzerland or iceland level expensive. Cool city to visit tho. I'm not surprised daygame works really well in Asia because most Asian dudes have terrible fucking game and would be way to scared to approach so they probably don't get approached often. I bet if you went to mainland China with your Chinese you could do a lot better and crush, esp if you visited a 2nd tier city that nobody goes too. A lot of my friends do really well in Taiwan too even some that don't speak much or any Chinese.

I get terrible results from nightgame and only so so results from daygame, but I don't assume everyone else does just because I do. Yet somehow every dude who doesn't get results on tinder or online game keeps preaching on forums like these that because they don't get the results that nobody does.
^ Yeah it depends on the guy.

One guy I knew did better online than in real life because he was good looking, while his buddy did better in real life than online because he could talk better than he looked.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
Yes, thats the real hard pill to swallow of probably why I really hit above my league in online. I'm good looking, in very good shape, obviously wealthy and extremely well traveled, take very good photos, have a perfectly curated tinder and IG with 10k+ followers etc etc, but my Achilles heel is that I'm 5"5, but its not so obvious online, giving me a foothold in vs nighttime where if a girl turns around and your not at least a few inches taller than her in heels your toast no matter what you say, unless you are like a celebrity or something.

For the short white guy, online is heaven if you tweak right, day game is OK, and nighttime is the path of most friction.

I've seen this effect in CDMX where the avg dude in Mexico City is more or less my height more or less but you step into a popular nightclub suddenly the average dude is like 6 ft, its like all the Mexicans there ate a Mario mushroom or some shit. Short dudes don't even bother showing up, know this is not optimal place for them.

I've had this discussion with friends ad naseum that online game is really bad for black guys and" indengous" guys here in Mexico, whereas nighttime is much tougher for short guys because really in such an environment its a large part of their snap judgement.ot to say an Indian guy can't do well in online, or a short white dude can't crush nighttime, of course if you put your mind to anything you can do it, but I'm more of the philosophy of least friction.

Want to spend more time focusing on other shit. Plus nighttime is exhausting and not fitting into a healthy lifestyle of lifting everyday, waking up early, limiting alcohol etc.
(01-09-2021, 07:38 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: I've seen this effect in CDMX where the avg dude in Mexico City is more or less my height more or less but you step into a popular nightclub suddenly the average dude is like 6 ft, its like all the Mexicans there ate a Mario mushroom or some shit. Short dudes don't even bother showing up, know this is not optimal place for them.

I noticed the same thing in Bangkok. The average guy there is short by western standards but the moment you go to a high end night club (like Sing Sing Theater or Octave rooftop), especially if it's expat-heavy one, you are surrounded by 6fr+ young dudes. Taller on average than in a mid range bar or club in NYC for example.
Yeah from my month in Mexico, day game seemed like my personal best chance to yield results.

I'm only average American height and only fit but not jacked, so I figured coming from America, night game wouldn't be the best.

I'm average looking at best and I pass as more "indigenous" Mexican, so again, based on prior experience, I figured online game wouldn't be the best either.

But with day game, I can at least talk and sub-communicate (body language, etc.) to create attraction. Heck, one of my day game wings noticed that I often manage to get the girls laughing with me pretty quickly in-set, assuming they speak enough English, and are at least curious in the beginning.

So yeah, I'm also of the philosophy of least friction, tailored to the individual.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"