LMR Last-Step Strategy
I think this will be obvious to anyone with skill, but for those who don't, I hope to help you immensely with this small variation last step.

Last night I had significant LMR. After I slowly removed most of her clothes over about an hour in my bedroom, the final step in the process, one which works 50% of the time is simply to get totally naked (you, the guy) and bring your cock to her head. If she sucks, she fucks. There's some connection with girls who give LMR that if your cock goes in their mouth, then it's also automatically allowed inside all other holes.

Lucky for me, she opened as if it were a rule and 2 minutes later I was squeezing my cock into her little pussy. It was glorious though she wouldn't let me bang her again this morning...her big, fake titties are calling me back into the room. Wish me luck.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
I really hate girls who don't want to fuck again in the morning.
(11-25-2020, 01:54 PM)Suits Wrote: I really hate girls who don't want to fuck again in the morning.

lol hate is a strong word in this case
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(11-25-2020, 02:04 PM)DVR Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 01:54 PM)Suits Wrote: I really hate girls who don't want to fuck again in the morning.

lol hate is a strong word in this case

It's the correct word for the emotion these situations elicit in me.