DayBang- a guide to daygame
(04-10-2021, 07:22 PM)Scotian Wrote: I tried reading Day Game but stopped when he suggested hiding behind bushes to wait for target girls to walk by to approach them.

Don't be a hater just because you have weak bush game!  Remember GLL's fake videos, where women were picking flowers in the park, and GLL suddenly appeared out of the bushes?

If you are tall like Roosh, then you must also master "utility pole game".  In Canada, you could hide behind a glacier, or an oil pump.
(04-10-2021, 08:06 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Krauser [only] lives with his parents during the winter.

Torero did the van life thing that's somewhat popular these days.

So they are only homeless half the time, and getting mad pussy the rest of the time?

Van life has always been popular!

[Image: 71Wid21il6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg]
day bang is a great book. Also just solid conversation skills in general too. Open ended questions, assumptions/statements instead of direct questions, etc.

Gold
The only advice that I recall Roosh giving that I still remember is to go out and chat up random people in public like cashiers, old folks, etc just to get yourself into a positive, out going zone. I usually do this anyway but sometimes find myself going all morning or even most of the day without talking to another person and something kinda feels off but once I have a random conversation, it puts me in a better mood. 

Day game always seemed like such a chore and the PUA style stuff to be kinda weird, practicing lines at home then going up to random girls walking down the street doesn’t seem like a great ROI, I’d rather sign up for some activity on Meetup.com or join a co-ed sports event, I have a buddy who slayed at dodgeball lol. 

That’s not to say that I don’t do day game at all, it’s just when I do it’s not planned, I go out to buy something or get lunch and if I see a chica who looks approachable, I’ll sometimes go for it, this usually depends on how much weed I smoked. To this day my favourite day spot is centro de Cali, Colombia there’s so much beaver there walking around and shop girls who are bored, easy place to approach. The last chica I met there was walking down the street with her cousin, dressed in spandex with her tits hanging out and a huge ass (she could’ve lost 20 lbs sure) but she was black so carried it well, she could’ve been in a rap video, well a low budget one cuz she was pretty ugly. We had lunch beers then made plans later, so met up for more beers at a bar in the evening. We went back to my place but I cock blocked myself by ordering a picada (mixed meat plate) and once we finished the chicharrone it was game over, I laid on the bed ina beer/grease induced coma and she said “tengo que irme, me llamas un Uber?” FML
(04-12-2021, 05:51 PM)klh Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:06 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Krauser [only] lives with his parents during the winter.

Torero did the van life thing that's somewhat popular these days.

So they are only homeless half the time, and getting mad pussy the rest of the time?

Van life has always been popular!

[Image: 71Wid21il6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

Anyone who clicks on the link to see my post will see that you edited it when you quoted it.

Nice try, no meet poster.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(04-13-2021, 06:56 AM)Scotian Wrote: when I do [daygame] it’s not planned, I go out to buy something or get lunch and if I see a chica who looks approachable, I’ll sometimes go for it, 

This.  It economizes on your time.  Paul Janka also just stopped women during the day.

There is so much mental masturbation.  Mark Manson, Paul Janka, and Krauser+Torero have short guides.  But Krauser's books and Roosh's Day Bang are ridiculously long.  Roosh even wrote that his Day Game book was "overkill".

To be fair, it might help to have a few social pointers.  But Roosh, Torero, Krauser, and (partially) Janka are in their forties with no careers, because they wasted their youth hanging out on the street.

Also, you probably won't match their results.  Janka is a Harvard grad, Torero is an Oxford grad, and Krauser is an articulate, literate college grad.  They met women in NYC and London, often tourists.  Watch "Colossi of Love" to see broke Greek guys picking up tourists.  When Scandinavian women go on warm island vacations, they would like to meet dark, handsome Greek men.  Picking up a blonde tourist was like shooting fish in a barrel.

But if you do this retarded shit while women are busy commuting, then you might get arrested for harassment.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-gla...anarkshire.
(04-13-2021, 12:38 PM)klh Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 06:56 AM)Scotian Wrote:  you probably won't match their results.  Janka is a Harvard grad, Torero is an Oxford grad, and Krauser is an articulate, literate college grad.  

I notice you omitted someone at this point Smile
(04-13-2021, 02:26 PM)Blake2 Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 06:56 AM)Scotian Wrote:  you probably won't match their results.  Janka is a Harvard grad, Torero is an Oxford grad, and Krauser is an articulate, literate college grad.  

https://www.rooshv.com/my-education-was-...te-of-time
(04-13-2021, 12:38 PM)klh Wrote: in their forties with no careers, because they wasted their youth hanging out on the street.

You make the erroneous assumption that career is the only thing worth pursuing in life.
They knew what choice they were making.

(04-13-2021, 12:38 PM)klh Wrote: https://www.rooshv.com/my-education-was-...te-of-time

Yes, one of his better articles.
(04-13-2021, 03:54 PM)Blake2 Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 12:38 PM)klh Wrote: in their forties with no careers, because they wasted their youth hanging out on the street.

You make the erroneous assumption that career is the only thing worth pursuing in life.
Janka is married.  The others lack more than careers.  They lack relationships, wives, girlfriends, children.  They are not always exemplars of physical fitness.  They do not seem to participate in hobbies, sports teams, or charity.
Krauser lost interest in pick-up and lost weight recently.  In the winter, he lives with parents and plays video games.  He said he wants a family, but has not made any efforts.
Torero lives in a van down by the river.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8
Roosh once wrote that the road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom.  As though he was "wise".  Now he writes that it was all a waste, and he regrets it.  Many young guys do not appreciate the choices they are making.
(04-13-2021, 06:39 PM)klh Wrote:

Janka is married.  The others lack more than careers.  They lack relationships, wives, girlfriends, children.  They are not always exemplars of physical fitness.  They do not seem to participate in hobbies, sports teams, or charity.
Krauser lost interest in pick-up and lost weight recently.  In the winter, he lives with parents and plays video games.  He said he wants a family, but has not made any efforts.
Torero lives in a van down by the river.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv2VIEY9-A8
Roosh once wrote that the road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom.  As though he was "wise".  Now he writes that it was all a waste, and he regrets it.  Many young guys do not appreciate the choices they are making.

Another issue is most guys in the manosphere are total hacks, check out John Anthony lifestyle's recent vids. I have no idea why Janka is friends with obvious frauds with Troy Francis/John Lucas.
Looksmaxxx Moneymaxxx Tatianamaxxxx
(04-13-2021, 02:46 PM)klh Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:26 PM)Blake2 Wrote:

https://www.rooshv.com/my-education-was-...te-of-time

(04-13-2021, 06:39 PM)klh Wrote:

The mistake Roosh made was that he returned to his home city instead of marrying a local girl and starting a family.
This probably stems from his misuse of psychedelic mushrooms and a nervous breakdown he had.

However, I also think he was simply unable to change from a PUA life to a family life. It takes a mindset that he could not develop.
I used to consider day game a chore, but this is the wrong mindset.

Hitting on girls you like is supposed to be fun.

That's why the OGs called it Game.

And there's actually a lot of subtle things going on during day game. Did you hook her? Sexually or just socially? How did she respond to what I last said? And this? How are my non verbals?

Fun stuff, again, in the right mindset.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
I liked getting results and seeing my skills improve and I liked hanging out with my wingmen.

But during dark, cold Eastern European winters when I did solo day game and nothing clicked in my sets...

There's ups and downs of course.
(04-14-2021, 10:13 AM)AirWaves Wrote: I used to consider day game a chore, but this is the wrong mindset.

Hitting on girls you like is supposed to be fun.

That's why the OGs called it Game.

And there's actually a lot of subtle things going on during day game. Did you hook her? Sexually or just socially? How did she respond to what I last said? And this? How are my non verbals?

Fun stuff, again, in the right mindset.

Yes, there is a lot going on under the surface during day game that many people won't pick up on if they have no experience 
of it. 

Doing day game on a sunny day in a beautiful city can be really enjoyable, especially when you're in the right mood and everything is flowing. It's also one of the most masculine activities a man can do   there aren't many other activities one can easily do in a western city that appeal so much to our intrinsic natures.
(11-24-2020, 10:31 AM)Blake2 Wrote: Its unpublished now but i found some links:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/day-bang-e33418512.html

Best book about game I have ever read.
It works and got me results.

Hopefully more people will read it and put it into practice.

Thanks for the link to that site. It works like a charm. 

I've download Daygame Mastery and it's an excellent - if a tad long-winded - book.
Or this one: https://pdfcoffee.com/tom-torero-street-...-free.html
(05-15-2021, 09:00 PM)bigbadpua Wrote: Or this one: https://pdfcoffee.com/tom-torero-street-...-free.html

Thanks!