Lame post
So. I am in a relationship. We have 2 sons together and well I love my wife. Recently a girl at work ten years my junior has started flirting with me and I find her irresistable and I know that I am going to fuck her and I know I shouldnt. What on earth should I do? I just cant handle myself.
Don't shit where you eat.
This is the type of thing that has a very high chance of blowing up in your face.
OP,

Do you have morals?

Do you have principle?

Do you have character?

How would you feel if your wife was getting her ass gapped and facial from Jerome at work?

Treat people as you would want to be treated.

I am assuming you made a vow / promise to your wife.

A man is only as good as his word.
If you wanted to indulge dangerous sirens at work, you should have never gotten married.  Ignore her or lose the family (and wealth) you currently have.
Have you ever noticed it is your haters who obsessively read your every post, comment on them with the most emotion, and expend so much energy desperately trying to engage you?  It's because haters are your greatest, most loyal, and dedicated fans; they just have not come to terms with it yet.  Enjoy them because they are the surest sign that you're slaying it in life!  Big Grin
Put it to the wank test.

Go jerk off right now.

Still wanna root the girl at work?

Thank me later
I was going to say the below, but we now live in an era where this girl can ruin your job with ease.

Follow the Pence Principle (named after Mike Pence) and never be alone with any woman at work. Keep all communications and sub-communications as professional and platonic as possible. The only time you have a penis at work is when you go to the bathroom.

Quote:^ You might also want to do this just before you go to work and have to see her again.

Then you'll be in a better state to see if she's actually flirting with you, or you're just seeing what you want to see.

If she is indeed flirting with you, don't bang her yet, but use her in other ways.

Use her to keep your flirting skills sharp.

Use her to build up your tolerance against doing stupid stuff just because a girl is attractive.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
I consider cheating to be a very beta, feminine type of behavior. The actual rooting of the girl is kind of alpha, in a sense. But it is always followed by a bunch of sniveling, mind-fucking deception. Gaslighting your partner, plus extensive lying to yourself.

Cheating means simultaneously pursuing contrary aims, while telling yourself they are compatible. This is accomplished via deception, which is a classically feminine way of getting through life.

Solid men don't do this. Clarify in your mind what you want, and pursue it single-mindedly.
Listen. It's kind of hilarious to read about "morality/principle/character" from guys that have been slutting it up in SEA for the past several years. Really not trying to beef but some self-awareness would go a long way here.

Taking advice from players on faithfulness is like taking advice from Roosh on marriage. If you really believed what you were saying, you'd be doing it yourself – but you're not. So please refrain from moralizing others; it's hamstering plain and simple.

Here's the reality. We are all players and one day you might settle down. Let's see how easy it is for you to follow these pure moral codes then. To sleep with one woman for the rest of your life when you have the skills to find another. Might not be so easy. And without going full disclosure, let's just say I know what I'm talking about here.

You're not going to find purity in this world. So learn to compromise or you might never get to that next life stage. In fact I suspect many of you are clinging to puritanical ideals in order to avoid growing up.

OP: do not fuck the girl at work. But if you need to, get a discrete side piece.
(11-26-2020, 05:10 PM)churros Wrote: Listen. It's kind of hilarious to read about "morality/principle/character" from guys that have been slutting it up in SEA for the past several years. Really not trying to beef but some self-awareness would go a long way here.

Taking advice from players on faithfulness is like taking advice from Roosh on marriage. If you really believed what you were saying, you'd be doing it yourself – but you're not. So please refrain from moralizing others; it's hamstering plain and simple.

Here's the reality. We are all players and one day you might settle down. Let's see how easy it is for you to follow these pure moral codes then. To sleep with one woman for the rest of your life when you have the skills to find another. Might not be so easy. And without going full disclosure, let's just say I know what I'm talking about here. Unlike Roosh I walk the walk.

You're not going to find purity in this world. So learn to compromise or you might never get to that next life stage. In fact I suspect many of you are clinging to puritanical ideals in order to avoid growing up.

Can you explain your 1st part?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with banging a ton of women in and of itself. (when we take out any religious metrics)

This is what male species are programmed to do. Spread their seed far and wide. 

Now, if a guy has banged a ton of women while lying, cheating, etc then yea you would have a point. 

I have a large notch count and never once cheated on a gf or told any girls bullshit lies such as "i love you" "i want a future with you" etc etc. 

A man can have a large notch count and still have morals, principal and character.
The Chinese have a saying: "all talk no action." I take my morals from people that follow them. No Christian priest would tell you that a high notch count is moral. No traditional wife would tolerate that kind of past behavior.

You can bang as many girls as you want, I'm not judging you. But give up the pretense. Players are degenerates plain and simple.

And Dash I didn't mean to single you out by the way. Everyone has said more or less the same thing.
I don't see what speaks against banging a chic from work, if she is fine with it. Just make clear before that it is something casual and perhaps you shouldn't dump her after a week.

I had something with a girl from my office, who was very much into me. I communicated to her before that I am a ONS guy and framed it as our secret. We only ever banged once. Even half a year later she would still text me sometimes hinting to meet up, but never in a taunting manner. She is a 6 though.
@Churros

I didn't view your post as singling me out or me taking it personal as judging etc.

I am still not following your reasoning.

I removed religion from this topic, so the priest opinion wouldn't matter.

Whether a traditional woman would tolerate it or not doesn't make it "bad" or "immoral".

Religiously speaking, yes, banging a lot of women is morally wrong.

However, we can't look at this topic through religion as not everyone is religious and or shares the same religious beliefs.

When you take away the religious aspect, there is no argument (that I am aware of) to make banging a lot of women morally wrong.
Yeah cheating sucks. I don't even mean the morality aspect but like carrying on affairs, covering tracks, lying. But temptations will come. Just seems like a kind of preselection mechanism where being attached will get you more interest. At work sucks, not just for shitting where you eat, but because you probably work close to where you live, you might have some overlap in social circles or just social media or something. The odds for having your partner find out are higher than in other situations.

I would like to say always be upfront about everything, but it's not always that simple. Not all women everywhere want to be your ONS/fuckbuddy. That doesn't mean it has to be a very defined relationship. But it's not always the case that you can directly communicate that you want to bang other women as well while still having a chance with her.

When I had very low experience I once had a relationship where I ended up fucking another girl abroad, and I decided to "man up", admit it and end the relationship, which seems like the most decent thing to do other than not cheating in the first place. But in retrospect I wish I had just thought of some other reason to break up. The emotional pain you can inflict on her with cheating and then confessing it is not fun. It can fuck you up with guilt. Part of it is her realising that she gave up part of her sexual lifespan to a guy who didn't even have the balls to break up with her before looking for other women, or admit that he wanted to do so. It's her realising she's been wasting her time on you. It's not an experience I would like to go through again. Principles and character are nice but not if you shatter someone to pieces by getting in this beta "I fucked up and must now do the right thing" frame.

I don't really have a one-size-fits-all approach to this now. Just a kind of informal principle of "Don't fuck around at home, only abroad". I continue to travel solo and I tell girls this pretty early on. They're not stupid, they know I don't spend my trips just sitting in little cafés reading books. See it as a "Don't ask, don't tell" thing. I don't pretend to have any moral superiority with this, but it's just more practical than carrying on one or more affairs at home (while in a committed relationship). It's not perfect, and I don't know what I will do if I ever decide to really settle down. But for now it's good for all the grey areas (when single and just fucking around all bets are off).
This is where you just make your choice. None of us here can tell you the right answer. Obviously, never have been married, I'd say test the waters then fuck once, back off, and see how it lingers. That's just me cause I like fucking girls spontaneously. A girl I was was fwb had me hang out with her other girls. I ended up making out with two of them and banged one. It felt a little like cheating, but since I wasn't tied down, I had to kill that feeling inside me. She wanted it, too, which was a very hot experience.

So if you go for it, make sure it's hot and spontaneous for that moment. Don't try to plan the fuck session. You have to take the lead and you have to come and leave on your terms. Once it's over, let her know it is, and remain in a tall frame. If she senses a single weakness, she'll regret it and will likely lead to a lot of trouble. Make her know that this is how it is, and if she keeps to that, women tend to respect that. No beta shit, no "please don't say anything."
(11-24-2020, 04:43 AM)ShotCaller Wrote: So. I am in a relationship. We have 2 sons together and well I love my wife. Recently a girl at work ten years my junior has started flirting with me and I find her irresistable and I know that I am going to fuck her and I know I shouldnt. What on earth should I do? I just cant handle myself.

Give me her number
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(11-26-2020, 05:33 PM)Dash Wrote: @Churros

I am still not following your reasoning.

When you take away the religious aspect, there is no argument (that I am aware of) to make banging a lot of women morally wrong.

Well first of all, players being immoral is not my main point. To me, that's just self-evident. Why kid yourself? We're all degenerates here.

I'm pointing out the irony of womanizers preaching the virtue of faithfulness.

I consider this moralism a psychological defense mechanism that players use to justify their degenerate lifestyle. It allows you to feel morally superior to "those dirty cheaters."

"When I get married, I'm going to be a good boy! But I'm not getting married THIS year..." Sound familiar?

You might think differently about cheating when you actually get married. In my view, it's more moral to actually have wife+children with some impropriety than to never have wife+children at all.

Which is where most of you are at. Some of you will miss the boat completely, like Roosh, or just go your own way like CE and Mister Happy.

And that's fine. But don't wag the finger at me until you are married yourself. Then you might know what you are talking about.
Churros

Still not following you. You say or claim banging a lot of women is immoral yet seem to can't explain why (when we remove religion from the equation). For example, theft is immoral regardless of religion. It is harming another person. It is taking something that doesn't belong to you. It's wrong, it's bad. Killing an innocent person is immoral regardless of religion. You are taking away a life for no justifiable reason. It's wrong. It's bad.
I'm not really interested in laying that out. It's not my judgement, it's society's judgement. And society's judgement is never fully wrong because it has various historical factors. Players are generally untrustworthy people, they don't start families and partake in the community, take other men's wives etc. Seems deluded to contest that. Would you want your daughter to marry a player?

It's not me you have to convince. Tell your future wife or parents how many women you slept with and watch the reaction. If it's moral, you shouldn't have to hide it from them, right? Just fill them in on some red pill social theory.

Guys think they can just turn from players into a husbands like beautiful butterflies...
@Churros

Doesn't help discussion when we make statements or claims then when asked to explain avoid it by saying we are not really interested in explaining it.

Anyways, I can agree society has an unfavorable opinion of man whores and whores in general. Much worse for women though. I can also agree many man whores might have some of the negative characteristics you mentioned. But honestly you can say that for most anyone.

I'd wager only 10% of men are marriage material and no more than 20% of women are marriage material. That is in a total spectrum.

I wouldnt have ton of issues with my daughter marrying a man whore if he was honest, faithful, loving, easy going and responsible while with my daughter. That would be infinitely better than a low notch count (or even virgin) controlling jealous alcoholic, bum, cheater abuser etc. As mentioned, I only view banging a lot of women as immoral through a religious spectrum. As I have never seen any logical convincing argument to the contrary.

If my daughter was thinking about marrying a guy, i'd ask her these questions

1) Does he have an anger problem?
2) Does he consume more alcohol than he should?
3) Does he have any drug problems?
4) Is he selfish and uncompromising?
5) Is he controlling and jealous?
6) Has he ever cheated on you or previous gf's?
7) How is his relationship with his parents/siblings?
8) Does he have children?
9) What religion if any is he?
10) Does he have a college degree?
11) What does he do or want to do for a career?
12) Does he have any debt?
13) How is he with managing / saving money?
14) Is he reliable, responsible and respectable?

How many girls he has fucked would not even cross my mind.

I don't even have notch count on my personal female LTR/Marriage checklist. Granted I would prefer a non slooty girl, but I doubt I would even ask her how many she has been with. I would prob just deduce it from her lifestyle, personality, behavior tendencies and relationship history.

Women are emotional, overdramatic and usually illogical in their opinions. Especially when it comes to men and relationships. So, a woman simply reacting xyz doesn't really prove anything.

Reminds me of how sometimes girls will ask me do I think they are a bad person simply because they fucked me on the first night we met. I am like, sex is a natural thing that brings pleasure to people. Why would I think you are a bad person for simply having sex with me? Then I tell them, had you stolen something from my home, I would think you are a bad person. Had you fucked me while having a bf or husband, I would think you are a bad person. etc

Most men are not marriage/husband material. Same with women. Neither of them realize it. Hence high/rising divorce rates and unhappy relationships.

There will always be temptation for men with options. And many men will be unable to resist those urges.