Advice: Daygame Failures x2 (potential 3some and tourists in town for only 1nt)
Two part story:

Friday: I meet these two girls on the way to the gym (they're 7s), they seem immediately interseted. We plan to meet after their work. We do that, go to a nearby bar. At the bar, I learn the girl I was going for (the 7.25) just finished a relationship with a foreigner who just left and seems uninterested (duh). Then I tell them I'll cook them dinner. They say yes. Long story short, clearly my strategy was fault as I should have been able to pull a threesome as the girls seemed slutty and both interested in me. I could not. They left (I'll bang the one tonight who's coming over after work). So, threesome strategy?

Sunday: I meet two girls on the street around 4pm. One is married. The hotter one is not. I'm on fire, the words are flowing. These girls are 8+ (face tits, sexy face, thin, short, long hair, etc.). They even take me to the only bar where I know the staff so now I'm looking extra cool. We continue chatting at another bar, the girls are drinking a lot and drunk at this point. The married girl seems to approve of me for her friend. I figured things would just work out as they know this is the only night. At the very least, I'd invite them over for dinner or ask the hot one to come back to my place for a glass of wine. Well, we ended up eating there and at 10pm they got in an Uber and went home. Huge bummer. Should I have asked the married girl if I could take her friend home? Should I have been more aggresive with the hot one? Should I have been more strong about bringing them to my house for dinner? During conversaiton I learned that the hotte one has a sister in this city, should I have went for some jealous/competition by asking to connect with the sister?
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(11-23-2020, 01:00 PM)DVR Wrote: Two part story:

Friday: I meet these two girls on the way to the gym (they're 7s), they seem immediately interseted. We plan to meet after their work. We do that, go to a nearby bar. At the bar, I learn the girl I was going for (the 7.25) just finished a relationship with a foreigner who just left and seems uninterested (duh). Then I tell them I'll cook them dinner. They say yes. Long story short, clearly my strategy was fault as I should have been able to pull a threesome as the girls seemed slutty and both interested in me. I could not. They left (I'll bang the one tonight who's coming over after work). So, threesome strategy?

We need much more detail (literally a play-by-play) of what happened between them arriving and them leaving. We can't provide any advice about what you may have done wrong if we don't even know what you did and didn't do.
Both threesomes I got were from NG and more of a "in the moment" type of thing. Alcohol was involved so maybe framing it around drinking/party would have been better than dinner. Not sure if it would have made a difference though. Maybe you made a mistake elsewhere.

Are you still in Brazil? Which city? For some reason, I don't get the 3some vibe from Brazilian girls so much even though they're very sexual.

Sunday: I meet two girls on the street around 4pm. One is married. The hotter one is not. I'm on fire, the words are flowing. These girls are 8+ (face tits, sexy face, thin, short, long hair, etc.). They even take me to the only bar where I know the staff so now I'm looking extra cool. We continue chatting at another bar, the girls are drinking a lot and drunk at this point. The married girl seems to approve of me for her friend. I figured things would just work out as they know this is the only night. At the very least, I'd invite them over for dinner or ask the hot one to come back to my place for a glass of wine. Well,e ended up eating there and at 10pm they got in an Uber and went home. Huge bummer. Should I have asked the married girl if I could take her friend home? Should I have been more aggresive with the hot one? Should I have been more strong about bringing them to my house for dinner? During conversaiton I learned that the hotte one has a sister in this city, should I have went for some jealous/competition by asking to connect with the sister?

I had this happen to me, just not even a month ago in the same city you are in. The Girls in Sao Paulo are on a whole different level of game. They are masters of their domain. I had the convo(with my girl) on point. we had similar taste, views on life etc. Flirting was strong on both sides. I thought, ohhh this is a done deal. Yet at the end of the date(drinks and snacks)it was a mad dash for her to get home quickly with an uber. There was a passionate kiss but thereafter she bolted fast. Never heard from her again. Looking back at my situation, I have no clue what would have changed her mind to come home with me. I think sometimes it just comes down to they are not interested in anything more then convo. Maybe they are not very sexual. Maybe i'm not her type sexually but saw me as friend zone material, so she stuck around. So many variables it's endless. Either way she didn't want me, point blank. This is exactly what I think you experienced. You didn't do it for her sexually. 

Did you pay for anything? Maybe they just used you. This does happen from time to time.  

I'll say this again and again, Brazil(South of RIO at least)) is not worth it. Too many games and entitlement.  
Brazil=Feminism mixed in with a fucked up version of Patriarch.
(11-23-2020, 01:20 PM)Suits Wrote:

We need much more detail (literally a play-by-play) of what happened between them arriving and them leaving. We can't provide any advice about what you may have done wrong if we don't even know what you did and didn't do.

Yes, I didn't provide tons of details on purpose. I guess what I'm asking for are general strategies. I'll be in this situation again and will have the opportunity to test what other's have done well or their suggestions.

(11-23-2020, 01:43 PM)MrLovaLova Wrote: Both threesomes I got were from NG and more of a "in the moment" type of thing. Alcohol was involved so maybe framing it around drinking/party would have been better than dinner. Not sure if it would have made a difference though. Maybe you made a mistake elsewhere.

Are you still in Brazil? Which city? For some reason, I don't get the 3some vibe from Brazilian girls so much even though they're very sexual.

I'm in Sao Paulo....I wouldn't knwo what a 3some vibe would even look like besides slutty. But this opportunity seemed very ripe for a threesome, I was a bit surprised it didnt happen unless they talked before that it's not to happen for whatever reason. I also asked a girl I'd banged prior if she was down for a threesome (I double booked my night) and she was not. Too bad becuase the other girl was new and japanese brazilian which I still have not tasted.

(11-23-2020, 04:54 PM)akms76 Wrote:

Sunday: I meet two girls on the street around 4pm. One is married. The hotter one is not. I'm on fire, the words are flowing. These girls are 8+ (face tits, sexy face, thin, short, long hair, etc.). They even take me to the only bar where I know the staff so now I'm looking extra cool. We continue chatting at another bar, the girls are drinking a lot and drunk at this point. The married girl seems to approve of me for her friend. I figured things would just work out as they know this is the only night. At the very least, I'd invite them over for dinner or ask the hot one to come back to my place for a glass of wine. Well,e ended up eating there and at 10pm they got in an Uber and went home. Huge bummer. Should I have asked the married girl if I could take her friend home? Should I have been more aggresive with the hot one? Should I have been more strong about bringing them to my house for dinner? During conversaiton I learned that the hotte one has a sister in this city, should I have went for some jealous/competition by asking to connect with the sister?

I had this happen to me, just not even a month ago in the same city you are in. The Girls in Sao Paulo are on a whole different level of game. They are masters of their domain. I had the convo(with my girl) on point. we had similar taste, views on life etc. Flirting was strong on both sides. I thought, ohhh this is a done deal. Yet at the end of the date(drinks and snacks)it was a mad dash for her to get home quickly with an uber. There was a passionate kiss but thereafter she bolted fast. Never heard from her again. Looking back at my situation, I have no clue what would have changed her mind to come home with me. I think sometimes it just comes down to they are not interested in anything more then convo. Maybe they are not very sexual. Maybe i'm not her type sexually but saw me as friend zone material, so she stuck around. So many variables it's endless. Either way she didn't want me, point blank. This is exactly what I think you experienced. You didn't do it for her sexually. 

Did you pay for anything? Maybe they just used you. This does happen from time to time.  

I'll say this again and again, Brazil(South of RIO at least)) is not worth it. Too many games and entitlement.  
Brazil=Feminism mixed in with a fucked up version of Patriarch.

Interesting..and strange you didn't even hear from her again. That's tremendously strange. Reminds me of a blog post I wrote documenting the most bizarre situations I've been in with girls and one of these situations included a girl literally disappearing into thin air after we'd hung out for 3 hours in multiple different venues. Honestly, you know what I think? Call me crazy but these situations are so random that I almost wonder if these girls have herpes or some STD that's visible and so they like you, you know it, but then you're dumbfounded when they don't come back with you or whatever. That's the weird shit I think about. That or she'd just been fucked the night or even day prior. Not uncommon. I was supposed to go in an immediate date with this girl from Tinder on Saturday night, last-minute she went out instead. That morning at 6am she was wearing the same clothes and did an IG video 'about last night' BS....even though we had plans to meet the following night, she bailed, most likely becasue she just got fucked and didn't want to feel like too much of a slut.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
@DVR: Pulled dozens of BR girls but never heard them mention anything about 3some, even jokingly. Wonder if it's because of their general possessiveness with men or higher ego?

In Mexico though there was a lot more 3some talks and that's were I got both of mine (WMW).
Two best ways for threesome:
1. Pick up lesbians. Gay sex is cool as long as both women are beautiful.
2. Befriend older guy whose plumbing doesn't work, he invites you to bang his wife while she gives him a blowjob
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(11-24-2020, 09:06 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: Two best ways for threesome:
1. Pick up lesbians. Gay sex is cool as long as both women are beautiful.
2. Befriend older guy whose plumbing doesn't work, he invites you to bang his wife while she gives him a blowjob

2...ew.

so many questions about both of your suggestions I don't even know where to start lol
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5