How to deal with the fact that ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS?
(11-20-2020, 12:33 AM)Wintermute Wrote: A lot of married women don't cheat because (unlike in their twenties) they rarely find themselves in a situation where they're being actively pursued. The same can be said of married men who aren't attractive enough to get a lot of female attention. Under the right circumstances, in the right place at the right time with the right light, married people cheat far easier than most would assume.

Every time a woman goes to work, commutes, goes shopping, she is being hit on by every other guy she meets multiple times a day lol. Moms, even grandmas in their 40s and 50s all get hit on if they keep in shape
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
Every woman in her twenties yes.
I haven’t read all the thread but I wanna quote Victor Hugo:

«All women are whores except my mother out of respect »

I agree with Mr Happy on this one, any woman can cheat if the stars align, she might regret it afterwards or cherish this memory of transgression.

This famous Hugo quote seems fatalistic but I believe every man has to be aware that his cherished wife can cheat on him.
Women crave for attention, a circus midget who is always near her will have a chance to fuck her if her alpha husband is often absent.
Accept it and live with it, it is a risk, you can only mitigate it by choosing a decent girl and try to keep her in check but you won’t really have any guarantee, always keep this possibility in the back of your head and try to be pragmatic to avoid being devastated and fucked up mentally in case it happens.

If you are a passionate man (it is not a flaw to be passionate...) it will hurt anyway but I believe it should be part of our education as men to know that women can betray us at anytime and try to never give ourselves 100% emotionally to them, they will also feel it and I believe they will even respect it.

Another Hugo quote:
« The man is forced to do, the woman can simply be »
This explains basically why a man who manages to get laid often is admired by his peers whereas a girl who does the same is considered as a whore, it takes skills for a man whereas for a girl, it takes just having a pussy.

Op, things won’t improve when you age, the more you fuck around the more you’ll see whorish behaviours, it doesn’t mean good girls don’t exist, they exist but you’ll have to screen hard and even then hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.
(11-19-2020, 04:13 PM)OviOs Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 04:24 AM)Dash Wrote: The girls we meet on tinder and at the bars/clubs and bang within a few dates are not your typical girls.

Most girls are not out opening their legs to guys they just met.

It's kind of hard to detach our OLD/NG results, often in pussy paradises with the real world.

Most guys in the west are pussy starved.

I would add that most girls/women are getting the most sex of their lives between ages 15-28.  I think that if you add up all of the actual volume of sex for women; it tails off significantly after age 35 after having huge amounts in their prime if they are anywhere above a 3/10.  Point is: odds are, someone (new or known) is plowing that.

I would contend most these girls enter into LTR. So there volume is with a few men, vs a guy like me with high volume with 99.999 being randoms. 

Most girls don't even like the idea of casually dating multiple guys, much less fucking them. 

Women like to be in committed monogamous relationships generally speaking.
I don't agree with the premise of this thread.

Most of the girls I've known or even follow on Instagram are pretty monogamous. Maybe they hook up here and there between relationships but there are plenty who are generally faithful to their boyfriends.

The red pill hysteria about all women riding the carousel ultimately bites the believers in the ass. You get a super warped view of women which isn't even correct. I speak from experience. I had some experiences that led me to think all women were undercover thots and assumed they were all like that, which is blatantly false.

Some women hook up a lot, many don't and will commit to the right guy.

So OP I would put this out of your head, stop reading the internet and observe what you actually see in real life.
I think both sides are true. And that is the funny thing. I think women in their genetics they are creatures who are promiscious. Plus their emotional self allows them to act in certain ways, which may include cheating, and rationalize it afterwards due to the fact that women never have to be responsible for anything.

On the other hand, society, parents and other sources hammer in their brains to not be sluts, at least it used to be like that. This is not the case anymore, specifically in native English speaking countries, but also in other western countries and more and more also in conservative countries, because media and politics fuck(ed) up everything, and the result we see in America and UK for example, hell even this forum is a consequence of it.

Good girls are good girls, because they are educated to be. Some of them got educated so well by their parents that they would never cheat or fuck around, even if they wanted it deeply inside. Some of them also don't need it, because believe it or not, they do have morals that they follow, and their life goal is to build a family and grow their kids. They don't let situations happen, where things could happen. We're speaking of conservative families and circles here, not your basic "good girl" from America, who of course fucks you if the stars allign.

The only hope is that the generation of current to-be-adults and young adults (like age range of 25-40), who are still partly grown up in a more conservative way, also in the west, and I am speaking about men here, will educate their children in this conservative way. Those are the early and semi-early pick up artists, people like us, who actually took the blue pill or are people who are disgusted by current trends of young people. I think history has shown that every generation has moved to the opposite direction of the previous generation, f.e. after the hippies movement in the 80's, which basically allowed young girls to be sluts in a certain frame, a more conservative generation followed in the 90's. However the ends get more and more extreme, especially to the liberal side, which is worrying.
(11-14-2020, 11:12 PM)Dash Wrote: OP,

Most women are not sluts.

I'd wager only 20% get around a lot.

Most will take time and be in LTR.

Even for men, the average lay count worldwide is not high at all.

Cut that in half for women.

Seems like you been burned by some women and it is causing you irrational fears and coping mechanisms.

Your logic here is off. Why would we cut lay count in half for women? It would be identical to that of men if we're speaking of averages.

If there are 100 ppl on Earth, 50 guys and 50 girls, and 500 times sex happened that means the average lay count of guys and girls are 10 each. Some guys, of course, will have much more sex than other. But then that also must be equally true of women.

In fact, I'd say maybe 10-20% of men have high lay counts while closer to 40/50% of women do. A guy needs a significantly amount of skill and practice (and looks) to seduce a lot of women. A women needs none of that. All she needs is to not be disgusting. Even ugly women will hook up with attractive guys way outside their league. Don't ask me how I know that? lol

(11-14-2020, 09:17 PM)LOST Wrote: I know this can be kinda crazy but...for me the past of a girl is more important than anything
How many dicks did she sit on?
How many dicks did she suck?
How many men did she “love”?

I mean, in general knowing all the boys a girl had in her life in terms of love and sex play a huge role in picking a girl for me.

I realized that most women have a disgusting past, behaving as bitches and sluts for A LOT OF YEARS. And sometimes when i am having sex or i am dating a girl this idea comes to my mind and i REALLY cant handle how much it affects me
I get furious, i get disgusted, and i feel sick because of this

This shit limits me A LOT, and i need some help to cope or deal with this cause its killing me inside
IF YOU PLEASE CAN HELP ME...i will thank you a lot
My mind suffers a lot because of this
Thank you in advance guys

I'm in agreement with you 100%. Even as an above-average looking guy, I've been treated like absolute horseshit often. Like I'm a fly not worth a second of attention by some girls. Rolling their eyes, ignoring me like I don't exist, even yelling at me for trying to start a conversation in broad daylight, etc. If I'm treated this way often, I can only imagine how they treat less attractive guys.

Lucky for me, even though this thought is constantly in the back of my mind, it turns out that when I actually meet a woman, this thought disappears and my thoughts are about how cute and nice she is. Probably because she's on her best behavior. 95% of the girls I interact with (who also interact with me) I have them so outclassed as a human on every level that I don't' consider them anything more than an occasional bang.

If I do get into a relationship, I would like to know how slutty she is, absolutely. Not all women are sluts and have poor personalities, esp towards anyone who can't give them anything in return, but not all. I have many female friends and so I know the slut stories they have and the worse slut stories they tell me about their friends. Some downright shameful stuff gentlemen. What's the slutties thing you've ever done doesn't even touch the surface.

Here's how I've resolved this issue: marriage is not in my future. Every year I get better. That means my requirements get higher which means there are fewer and fewer potential options out there. Will I be lonely when I get older? Hell no. I'll be happy and rich. If you know where you want to be, you can plan towards that goal. I know that I'll be single forever so what are my biggest obstacles? Loneliness when all my friends get married. How am I solving that? I'm meeting like-minded folks around the world who will be in the same boat. I'm meeting women around the world and keeping them as freinds. Some will be married. But some won't. And some will get divorced. I've positioned myself as the guy who will always be your friend, no maintenance required. When you're ready, reach out. If I am financially able, I'll be able to travel the world forever and visit differnet friends I've made in different countries.

I also have three brothers who have 6 kids so I'm an uncle x6. Plus a cool 15yo cousin. That means I'll have a consistent flow of young energy for years to come. Yes, I might turn in to that creepy old dude (hopefully not if I can maintain physically), but I'll teach my nephews so much stuff they'll be on another level.

Anyone with the same ideas as me, long-term, let's stay in touch.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
DVR, I like your plan. My one suggestion is that you figure out a way to work kids of your own into the mix. Not sure how. Maybe find a woman who would want to have your babies and see you occasionally, while you provide monthly support (but not monogamy). You'll be glad you did.
@DVR

Quote:Your logic here is off. Why would we cut lay count in half for women? It would be identical to that of men if we're speaking of averages.

If there are 100 ppl on Earth, 50 guys and 50 girls, and 500 times sex happened that means the average lay count of guys and girls are 10 each. Some guys, of course, will have much more sex than other. But then that also must be equally true of women.

In fact, I'd say maybe 10-20% of men have high lay counts while closer to 40/50% of women do. A guy needs a significantly amount of skill and practice (and looks) to seduce a lot of women. A women needs none of that. All she needs is to not be disgusting. Even ugly women will hook up with attractive guys way outside their league. Don't ask me how I know that? lol

My logic is following the idea that men have more sexual partners than women. 

All men are man whores (or would be if the opportunity arose) while only a small fraction of women are sluts. 

This is the reason why when guys come to Vietnam and they show me girls they have fucked or are talking to, chances are I have also already met and fucked them or at the very least chatted to them and could have fucked them if I ever got around to inviting them out.
(11-25-2020, 03:38 PM)WombRaider Wrote: DVR, I like your plan. My one suggestion is that you figure out a way to work kids of your own into the mix. Not sure how. Maybe find a woman who would want to have your babies and see you occasionally, while you provide monthly support (but not monogamy). You'll be glad you did.

This is indeed part of my plan. A suitable woman can have my kid at any time and I'll help financially, but won't be there as a traditional dad. All terms would be discussed up front, that's probably the only way I'll have a kid. But I'm not dying to have one and I recognize my terms are quite unusual (though they shouldn't be, it's just like whats' going on around the world anyways, only difference is I'm partly in the life and contribute financially).
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(11-26-2020, 01:23 AM)DVR Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 03:38 PM)WombRaider Wrote: DVR, I like your plan. My one suggestion is that you figure out a way to work kids of your own into the mix. Not sure how. Maybe find a woman who would want to have your babies and see you occasionally, while you provide monthly support (but not monogamy). You'll be glad you did.

This is indeed part of my plan. A suitable woman can have my kid at any time and I'll help financially, but won't be there as a traditional dad. All terms would be discussed up front, that's probably the only way I'll have a kid. But I'm not dying to have one and I recognize my terms are quite unusual (though they shouldn't be, it's just like whats' going on around the world anyways, only difference is I'm partly in the life and contribute financially).

I'd recommend you not do this. Kids need their father as a prominent guiding figure in their life.
This guy again.

Not gonna waste 1000 words this time, let's keep it simple.

1. Go see a therapist because you have some issues about how you view women

2. Get off the internet and reading about others' experiences

3. Go outside and meet women

The key here is rewiring how you view women. Madonna/whore complex and what not.

Stop having expectations for the initial 1-2 months.

A lot of this is perspective. Few girls are truly sluts. Running train on or voluntarily organizing orgies/masquerade BDSM parties.
(11-26-2020, 04:38 PM)Noir Wrote: A lot of this is perspective. Few girls are truly sluts. Running train on or voluntarily organizing orgies/masquerade BDSM parties.

As you say it it is perspective. I want to give another one here. Those that you call real sluts I take any day over those hypocryte bitches. The orgy type of girl at least admits they are sluts, they don't hide anything and they will be staightforward with you. It can hurt if they don't let you fuck them, because its a slap for your ego obviously. They are obviously no relationship material and they know it. Mostly they end up with some hipster or drug junkies who don't care anyways or in toxic violent relationships with some goodlooking, low-educated men. I can respect those girls much more than those who say they are good girls, but secretly have a notch count of 20 to 100 dicks.
I normally don't care about sluts being sluts but when my plate told she me used to lick her ex's ass, it definitely gave me pause.
(11-26-2020, 05:13 PM)churros Wrote: I normally don't care about sluts being sluts but when my plate told she me used to lick her ex's ass, it definitely gave me pause.

Would have went NC on her immediately lol
(11-26-2020, 01:23 AM)DVR Wrote:

Yeah if you're going to do this, don't have kids lol
(11-25-2020, 01:46 PM)DVR Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 11:12 PM)Dash Wrote: OP,

Most women are not sluts.

I'd wager only 20% get around a lot.

Most will take time and be in LTR.

Even for men, the average lay count worldwide is not high at all.

Cut that in half for women.

Seems like you been burned by some women and it is causing you irrational fears and coping mechanisms.

Your logic here is off. Why would we cut lay count in half for women? It would be identical to that of men if we're speaking of averages.

(11-14-2020, 09:17 PM)LOST Wrote: I know this can be kinda crazy but...for me the past of a girl is more important than anything
How many dicks did she sit on?
How many dicks did she suck?
How many men did she “love”?

I mean, in general knowing all the boys a girl had in her life in terms of love and sex play a huge role in picking a girl for me.

I realized that most women have a disgusting past, behaving as bitches and sluts for A LOT OF YEARS. And sometimes when i am having sex or i am dating a girl this idea comes to my mind and i REALLY cant handle how much it affects me
I get furious, i get disgusted, and i feel sick because of this

This shit limits me A LOT, and i need some help to cope or deal with this cause its killing me inside
IF YOU PLEASE CAN HELP ME...i will thank you a lot
My mind suffers a lot because of this
Thank you in advance guys

Here's how I've resolved this issue: marriage is not in my future. Every year I get better. That means my requirements get higher which means there are fewer and fewer potential options out there. Will I be lonely when I get older? Hell no. I'll be happy and rich. If you know where you want to be, you can plan towards that goal. I know that I'll be single forever so what are my biggest obstacles? Loneliness when all my friends get married. How am I solving that? I'm meeting like-minded folks around the world who will be in the same boat. I'm meeting women around the world and keeping them as freinds. Some will be married. But some won't. And some will get divorced. I've positioned myself as the guy who will always be your friend, no maintenance required. When you're ready, reach out. If I am financially able, I'll be able to travel the world forever and visit differnet friends I've made in different countries.

I also have three brothers who have 6 kids so I'm an uncle x6. Plus a cool 15yo cousin. That means I'll have a consistent flow of young energy for years to come. Yes, I might turn in to that creepy old dude (hopefully not if I can maintain physically), but I'll teach my nephews so much stuff they'll be on another level.

Anyone with the same ideas as me, long-term, let's stay in touch.

I've thought about the non-marriage route but I have currently have a business that requires me to be in the West (not remote) and eventually one will "age out" and be unattractive to young and attractive girls. What does one do then? Next year im entering my 40s and can pass for 30 but eventually this will catch up and all that will be left are the old chicks that are meh. Girls in western europe fall off super hard by 35. What do you do when you are 45-50? the 20 something year old girls will catch on eventually.. you can't circle the flames forever.

Maybe by this time I can transition my business into a position where I don't need to be in Western Europe but what if I can't?

This is not even throwing possibly wanting kids in the equation.

I guess just end up a rich old dude in Asia with a young girl?
^That depends on if you do want to settle down and start a family or not? If you don't want to settle down and want to just keep chasing early 20s women forever then yeah you'll likely have to progress to places where a wider age gap is acceptable. LatAm, Ukraine or eventually South East Asia, depending on your own preferences/what you can swing with work.

You never know though, as you hit your 40s you might want to settle down. I've known a few friends older brothers who were very committed to the single life who settled down in their early 40s with women 10 years younger in the West. They'd had enough of single life by then, and wanted to start a family. If you've got your shit together (good career, still decent looks) its no problem getting with a girl whos 30-32 whos looking to settle down. Thats young enough to still date for a while before starting a family with, and if you pick a very health conscious girl she shouldn't drop off too much more at 35 than 30.
(11-26-2020, 05:21 PM)Dash Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 05:13 PM)churros Wrote: I normally don't care about sluts being sluts but when my plate told she me used to lick her ex's ass, it definitely gave me pause.

That's one response. Another is to stop kissing her entirely and just have her lick your ass instead.
(11-27-2020, 04:58 PM)churros Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 05:21 PM)Dash Wrote:

That's one response. Another is to stop kissing her entirely and just have her lick your ass instead.

Not trying to vomit.