How to deal with the fact that ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS?
Hmm, noone says women are pure and wonderful. Women suck and we all know it. Yet, it doesn't mean every women is a whore thoroughly. Just as there are a lot of guys, who are raised to not cheat. There are women like that, too. From my experience, I still say there is more women out there who, if they are happy with a guy, won't cheat unless its an extreme situational case which happens maybe in one out of 10 lives, and some not at all. Why? Because if they feel like their bf or husband is the alpha, their primary instinct is to keep him and make him happy, built a family and be a good wif enot because they love the character but because they love their own value with the guy. Why would they risk their value and standing, if they are happy with a guy? If even most guys stick to the life society tells them to live, how can you expect women to be capable of breaking out of this routine? Things change of course if a women is not happy. Still I think that most women would break up before or straight after they have a new guy.

There is no black and white here, its somewhere in the middle - as far as I can estimate it.
(11-17-2020, 10:11 PM)lika91 Wrote: Hmm, noone says women are pure and wonderful. Women suck and we all know it. Yet, it doesn't mean every women is a whore thoroughly. Just as there are a lot of guys, who are raised to not cheat. There are women like that, too. From my experience, I still say there is more women out there who, if they are happy with a guy, won't cheat unless its an extreme situational case which happens maybe in one out of 10 lives, and some not at all. Why? Because if they feel like their bf or husband is the alpha, their primary instinct is to keep him and make him happy, built a family and be a good wif enot because they love the character but because they love their own value with the guy. Why would they risk their value and standing, if they are happy with a guy? If even most guys stick to the life society tells them to live, how can you expect women to be capable of breaking out of this routine? Things change of course if a women is not happy. Still I think that most women would break up before or straight after they have a new guy.

There is no black and white here, its somewhere in the middle - as far as I can estimate it.

It's not like they cheat every day. Maybe once a year is my guess, so just like Dash said, less than 20% of women are complete sluts. I'm just saying that all, even the most  pure, do it, because it is an instinct. Remember"Bridges of Madison County"? That is what it is like. Was she a whore? No, she wouldn't do it with anyone at anytime. Was she a whore? Yes, she fucked around on her husband. But notice how all the women thought it was romantic. Her husband took the kids to 4-H over the weekend, and he seemed like a very doting fellow, but he was a boring beta and she was ready to dump him for a lame photographer who said the right things at the right time. She finally didn't leave him, because she wanted the security. But I would bet one of the kids that hubs took to 4-H wasn't his.

And her son, jesus what a beta. His sister told him to just accept his mom fucking around as being cool. He probably accepts his wife fucking around also now. Because mothers can do no wrong. And he decided to accept it. As a husband, you're fucked, your own kids will spit on you even though you're actually the injured party.

Anytime you marry, you are very likely to wind up raising someone else's kid, and you just have to accept that, and you will turn the other way when you catch her and convince yourself it couldn't happen. Because you don't want to be divorce raped, because you want to believe, or who knows what reason.

It's a reproductive strategy, women want the support of not just one man but several. In case you get killed in some accident or war or whatver (men are expendable) she will rely on your eskimo brother(s). Or she mates with several men so that each child inherits different immune make ups so at least one survives the next plague.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
Quote:Hmm,Why would they risk their value and standing, if they are happy with a guy? If even most guys stick to the life society tells them to live, how can you expect women to be capable of breaking out of this routine? Things change of course if a women is not happy. Still I think that most women would break up before or straight after they have a new guy.

You're making an assumption here that women behave logically. They don't. The act on impulses; ultimately they act on their biology.

The manosphere loves to paint them women as completely emotion-based creatures. But men actually behave similarly. Many a husband has risked it all to bang some skank from Craigslist, and paid dearly when he got caught.

Mister Happy has dropped two or three truth bombs in this thread. They're well worth reading before you consider getting married.

We can never know the exact proportion of women or men who cheat. People will lie even on anonymous surveys. The women least likely to cheat probably married young to a guy from their hometown, and are not looking to marry a 38-year-old Swoop the World member who finally got tired of the Philippines.

What I can say is that women cheat their asses off. It's best to internalize that and act accordingly.
How good looking or alpha a guy is is irrelevant. They get cheat on just as much if not more. Most of the guys I know who have the top % in looks actually have horrible game because they don't have to make any effort to meet women and they get approached all the time. Guess what kind of women guys like that end up with? The hypergamous alpha aggressive chicks who chase guys. Those are the girls who are much more likely to cheat when they find something better. If a guy knows how to screen for a submissive girl the chances of her cheating are drastically reduced.
Shimmy what do you mean screen for a submissive girl?

Sounds like you're saying any chick who initiates and comes up to you is a slut who chases guys.
(11-18-2020, 12:05 AM)Shimmy Wrote: How good looking or alpha a guy is is irrelevant.  They get cheat on just as much if not more.  Most of the guys I know who have the top % in looks actually have horrible game because they don't have to make any effort to meet women and they get approached all the time.  Guess what kind of women guys like that end up with?  The hypergamous alpha aggressive chicks who chase guys.  Those are the girls who are much more likely to cheat when they find something better.  If a guy knows how to screen for a submissive girl the chances of her cheating are drastically reduced.

Yeah girls that have chased me resulting in bangs had a history of cheating on their boyfriends...the key is to not wife them up lol (I'm not in the top % of looks btw).
Weird thread.

Sluts are brilliant, the World would be a happier place if there were more of them.

Game is for sluts, swooping is for sluts - ain't nobody going for a bang-a-day trip with single-digit-count women.

Probably controversial, but I've found that dudes who stress about a lady's count tend to be insecure about their own sexual performance and worried that they won't measure up.

I've some sympathy if you're talking about LTRs and you want to enjoy her experiencing something for the first time but otherwise who cares, that great BJ didn't come from reading cosmo...
That is the dilemma, if she is for us, she is likely to be easy for others. Sadly the converse does not hold true: even if she is harder to get and generally has high morals, she is still likely to cheat at some point, and it only takes once and you're raising some other guy's kid. If you're in a western democracy where divorce rape is common, it's almost like, in addition to her instinct, the establishment is paying her to cheat because the severe penalties for men in divorce mean that you can't leave without wrecking your life.
When you have 100+ notch count fucking different girls left and right where ever you go
You start to realize most and allot of girls are indeed sluts. It kind of fucks with your mental

But that just a limited or clouded perspective a certain demograph.
It's kind of a grey area.
(11-16-2020, 06:54 PM)Dali Wrote: never fully mentally commit to any one woman. 

This.  Women hold the keys to sex.  Men hold the keys to commitment.  In the old days men could give women the benefit of the doubt and just allow themselves to fall head over heels.  Nowadays women get put into the probational FWB/booty-call bucket until they demonstrate that they deserve better. And even then, trust--but verify.
Quote:And even then, trust--but verify.

Thrust, but verify.

Quote:Nowadays women get put into the probational FWB/booty-call bucket until they demonstrate that they deserve better.

I have trouble with this concept. If she's allowed me to defile her in this way, can I take her seriously as a long-term partner? Shouldn't I assume she's also served as a booty call for any number of other dudes? If so, why should I be the one who commits?
The girls we meet on tinder and at the bars/clubs and bang within a few dates are not your typical girls.

Most girls are not out opening their legs to guys they just met.

It's kind of hard to detach our OLD/NG results, often in pussy paradises with the real world.

Most guys in the west are pussy starved.
^
Most guys are pussy starved around the world..every country and and in every city. Majority is incels. West especially

On the other hand the girls are not dick starved. Girls are slutting it up everywhere, wether it's with 1 dude at time or multiples. Only exception is strict islamic countries and shit
^ Because girls constantly have an endless supply of dick offers. It doesn't matter if they use tinder or go to bars/clubs, they ALL have things like instagram where they are constantly being offered dick. I mean a girl who's say a 5 can EASILY hook up with guys who are 8s on things like tinder.

For men they need to work to get laid, sure some need to work harder than others based on things like looks, money, game etc. But even relatively high smv guys don't have pussy or at least decent pussy offered on a plate to them consistently unless they've got major status or something. Most guys just don't have the heart to stick with it in places like US/europe hence why so many are incels these days.
(11-19-2020, 04:24 AM)Dash Wrote: The girls we meet on tinder and at the bars/clubs and bang within a few dates are not your typical girls.

It's kind of hard to detach our OLD/NG results, often in pussy paradises with the real world.

I would add that most girls/women are getting the most sex of their lives between ages 15-28.  I think that if you add up all of the actual volume of sex for women; it tails off significantly after age 35 after having huge amounts in their prime if they are anywhere above a 3/10.  Point is: odds are, someone (new or known) is plowing that.
(11-19-2020, 04:24 AM)Dash Wrote: The girls we meet on tinder and at the bars/clubs and bang within a few dates are not your typical girls.

I think the problem is many times we don't even recognize interest when women show it, because they often do so subtly in ways we don't quite understand. That is one area where being on these forums has helped tremendously for me, it's much easier now to recognize when a woman is showing interest.

And the amount of dick women get is truly amazing, it's almost like I don't want to know. But I can't unknow it it once I know it.
(11-19-2020, 05:02 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:

I think the problem is many times we don't even recognize interest when women show it, because they often do so subtly in ways we don't quite understand. That is one area where being on these forums has helped tremendously for me, it's much easier now to recognize when a woman is showing interest.

And the amount of dick women get is truly amazing, it's almost like I don't want to know. But I can't unknow it it once I know it.

"And the amount of dick women get is truly amazing, it's almost like I don't want to know" . I think it should be rephrased to, The amount  of dick  women "CAN GET IF THEY DESIRE TO" is amazing. I'm not convinced the majority of  women are just getting many different dicks all the time. I really think it's a small % of the female population that engages in sport fucking like men do. This is not to say that if a high value man comes along, she  wont bang fast and furious. However, most  women have unrealistic criteria for such sport fucking.  when  was the last time you heard a  woman say, yeah I just got my flag  with a 4, 5 or 6 man and I'm a 7 as a woman? Think about this. Yet men even on this forum or going to other countries and banging, 4's, 5's and 6's all the time and are completely satisfied. So even though they  would like to sport fuck around, there isn't enough high value men out there that meet their criteria to become the sluts that they could be. Along  with this is the issue that their sexual drive is much lower due to the low Testosterone they have, making them  wait it out for quite awhile until they find that High value man. One of my bangs in Brazil(one month ago)said it's been a long time since she had sex "go easy on me". I said  why? She said, because there are no men out there. LOL I  was in Sao Paulo(pop.15million)..This is my point. 

Cheers,
(11-19-2020, 05:59 PM)akms76 Wrote:

"And the amount of dick women get is truly amazing, it's almost like I don't want to know" . I think it should be rephrased to, The amount  of dick  women "CAN GET IF THEY DESIRE TO" is amazing. I'm not convinced the majority of  women are just getting many different dicks all the time. I really think it's a small % of the female population that engages in sport fucking like men do. This is not to say that if a high value man comes along, she  wont bang fast and furious. However, most  women have unrealistic criteria for such sport fucking.  when  was the last time you heard a  woman say, yeah I just got my flag  with a 4, 5 or 6 man and I'm a 7 as a woman? Think about this. Yet men even on this forum or going to other countries and banging, 4's, 5's and 6's all the time and are completely satisfied. So even though they  would like to sport fuck around, there isn't enough high value men out there that meet their criteria to become the sluts that they could be. Along  with this is the issue that their sexual drive is much lower due to the low Testosterone they have, making them  wait it out for quite awhile until they find that High value man. One of my bangs in Brazil(one month ago)said it's been a long time since she had sex "go easy on me". I said  why? She said, because there are no men out there. LOL I  was in Sao Paulo(pop.15million)..This is my point. 

Cheers,

Hmm in any place bigger than population of 100k you will find a massive amount of good looking dudes on Tinder. And as I once said, I think you can't mark guys on a scale from 1-10. Girls rather think like No, Okay, and fuck yes - that's how the fuck, marry, kill game was created. Believe me, if a girl wants to sport fuck, she can even as a 5 or 6, hell probably even as a 4 find a couple of dozens fuck yes boys in any city within an hour via Tinder. Even if they all turned out to be pricks, she could in worst case still stick to an Okay guy.

I would be interested in your opinions/experiences about how fast sex can happen with sluts, once she perceives you as high SMV, especially if they are in a relationship.

Do you still have to comfort them and even take them out 2-3 times in more extremer cases? Or do you just go all in kino and quick escalation after a few minutes? I have barely in my life had a girl higher than a 5 or 6 in the west who was down to sex after half an hour or so. Well, I also barely tried, so this is something really intesting, because I just can't imagine good looking Western girls spreading their legs witout knowing the other person, assuming theyre sober. The quickest I had was perhaps after an hour when I managed to get one straight to my place or around 90 minutes when meeting in a bar and feeling that it could be on. But it would always include the typical date getting to know thing and some comfort.

I wonder if it is possible even quicker, as a regular guy I just have heard it too many times that "i need to get to know the person first" conditioning, so I always try to play it safe, but I guess you may loose some of the hardcore sluts with this behaviour, I even had one example once where the chic told me that afterwards. So very eager to hear experiences related to the current discussion.
(11-19-2020, 07:15 PM)lika91 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 05:59 PM)akms76 Wrote:

Cheers,

Hmm in any place bigger than population of 100k you will find a massive amount of good looking dudes on Tinder. And as I once said, I think you can't mark guys on a scale from 1-10. Girls rather think like No, Okay, and fuck yes - that's how the fuck, marry, kill game was created. Believe me, if a girl wants to sport fuck, she can even as a 5 or 6, hell probably even as a 4 find a couple of dozens fuck yes boys in any city within an hour via Tinder. Even if they all turned out to be pricks, she could in worst case still stick to an Okay guy.

I would be interested in your opinions/experiences about how fast sex can happen with sluts, once she perceives you as high SMV, especially if they are in a relationship.

Do you still have to comfort them and even take them out 2-3 times in more extremer cases? Or do you just go all in kino and quick escalation after a few minutes? I have barely in my life had a girl higher than a 5 or 6 in the west who was down to sex after half an hour or so. Well, I also barely tried, so this is something really intesting, because I just can't imagine good looking Western girls spreading their legs witout knowing the other person, assuming theyre sober. The quickest I had was perhaps after an hour when I managed to get one straight to my place or around 90 minutes when meeting in a bar and feeling that it could be on. But it would always include the typical date getting to know thing and some comfort.

I wonder if it is possible even quicker, as a regular guy I just have heard it too many times that "i need to get to know the person first" conditioning, so I always try to play it safe, but I guess you may loose some of the hardcore sluts with this behaviour, I even had one example once where the chic told me that afterwards. So very eager to hear experiences related to the current discussion.
Excellent discussion indeed. 

I think you're missing something though. Most girls like novelty. They are looking for the rare thing, they also have herd mentality. For example- In the case of American sluts most "white" girls are NOT, let me repeat are NOT looking for your normal good looking white guy to sport fuck on Tinder. Rather if he is white he must be massive, tatted up edgy looking guy. This is NOT your normal good looking guy in the USA. She will bang him. She(white)will bang an Italian, black, middle eastern or Indian guy, provided he fits the mold for her. Again the good looking white guy really has a hard time competing with this. She will wait it out until said guy comes around. I think this applies to females outside of the USA but in reverse. They "are" looking for a normal good looking white guy that has some class, because this is rare in their country. The Novelty,it's different. Attraction for most females appears to be group think. what her friends like, what the media says or doesn't say, what she has never had etc.. I'm not a tatted up huge body builder guy (I'm 6'3 fit 188lbs) with a bad boy vibe. Rather I'm an above average (in looks) white guy with class. I can confirm, that I'm not a fetish for most American (white) women, thus their interest and attitude in me is rather muted. Conversely outside of the USA/western Europe, it appears my type is quite rare, especially SA,AFRICA ans SEA and thus the interest in me is quite shocking. It blows my mind how the same species thinks so different of me, just because of where they live. I think novelty is a big part in accessing a girls slutty side quickly. 

I've had quick (30min) meet ups (bar) with girls, 5's, 6's and 7's (in the USA) and then all I said after the encounter was, do you want to go to my place? No kino, no kissing, just, lets go, or just a quick makeout and they say yes but I only ask if I know for sure it's on. I admit, my game is bad and I rely on my looks too much. This has hurt me for higher quality for sure. I've had a few straight to my place but those always are 5's and below. I prefer to meet somewhere and decide for myself nowadays. Mind you, all of these girls were NOT white girls and again I was the novelty for them. It's crystal clear for me now that getting the slut out of her fast requires you to be the novelty, otherwise you will be working for it. 

I, like you, usually play it safe. I also suck and teasing sexually. However I do make jokes, smile and laugh a lot with them. I'm just not a smooth sexual talker at all. Again, my game sucks but I don't really care. My attitude is,if she isn't attracted to my looks alone, then I'm not going to invest time and effort into it. This I have mastered.
A lot of married women don't cheat because (unlike in their twenties) they rarely find themselves in a situation where they're being actively pursued. The same can be said of married men who aren't attractive enough to get a lot of female attention. Under the right circumstances, in the right place at the right time with the right light, married people cheat far easier than most would assume.