How to deal with the fact that ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS?
I know this can be kinda crazy but...for me the past of a girl is more important than anything
How many dicks did she sit on?
How many dicks did she suck?
How many men did she “love”?

I mean, in general knowing all the boys a girl had in her life in terms of love and sex play a huge role in picking a girl for me.

I realized that most women have a disgusting past, behaving as bitches and sluts for A LOT OF YEARS. And sometimes when i am having sex or i am dating a girl this idea comes to my mind and i REALLY cant handle how much it affects me
I get furious, i get disgusted, and i feel sick because of this

This shit limits me A LOT, and i need some help to cope or deal with this cause its killing me inside
IF YOU PLEASE CAN HELP ME...i will thank you a lot
My mind suffers a lot because of this
Thank you in advance guys
Root guys instead
Not all, almost all lol

Some ways to mitigate risk
- Her age: the younger the better of course
- Her location: a place where the culture is conservative
- Then there are a whole bunch of red flags to look for (ie a tattoo, doing drugs, does "girls" night outs or vacations, heck even having an IG is one IMO etc etc)
I feel like this is pussysniffer.

But anyway, yes. Men. You need to try the gay thing.
Don't ask us how we both know that
I can relate. How many books you will read, how much you try to accept it. There are some genes in us, especially when enjoyed a more conservative education, that can't accept it! It's the same for me. I would never date a girl in a serious way, if she had 5+ dicks. Many of them will lie, though. So it's up to you whether to believe it or not. Often her reactions in different situations will uncover her true character. Like is she cocky or flirting with a friend or an alpha if you are out? Relation to parents? Does she lie to them? Did you catch her lying in other aspects? Big red flags.

My solution: Don't settle and just bang as much and as good quality as possible.

Also define what is a slut for you. Yes, there are girls that have different cocks every week or even more frequently. But this is max. 1-2%, at least in Europe (not UK) after my estimations. Most girls just want one guy they like, but then almost all women think of them higher than they are, so they fuck guys with higher SMV and then get dumped. This happens several times, some will then settle for same or slightly higher SMV after 10 cocks, some after 20, some after 100. I would say in Europe most girls will fuck with 15-30 guys before they become that pain on Tinder and look for something "serious", of course with the occasional fuck here and there, if they can't fight there emotions. Some never get off the cock carousel because they are mentally not able to understand what is happening, looking for others to blame, etc.

Consider though, that there is still a considerable amount of non-sluts as well. But obviously, you won't meet them on Tinder or in clubs.
OP,

Most women are not sluts.

I'd wager only 20% get around a lot.

Most will take time and be in LTR.

Even for men, the average lay count worldwide is not high at all.

Cut that in half for women.

Seems like you been burned by some women and it is causing you irrational fears and coping mechanisms.
I'd have to agree with Dash on this one. If you only meet girls at parties at nightlife then you'll probably meet a bunch of sluts. Stop going to nightclubs so much and you'll have a chance at meeting less slutty girls.
(11-14-2020, 11:12 PM)Dash Wrote: OP,

Seems like you been burned by some women and it is causing you irrational fears and coping mechanisms.

I agree that notch counts for women and men are overstated. I do think that in the younger generations the gals have mostly caught up with the guys in numbers. So I guess I'm somewhere between all women are sluts and what you are stating, although closer to your view. I do wonder about guys on notch #101 in March. It greatly strains my credulity but then again I suppose this place has a lot of outliers where this is concerned.
Your mind needs to stop suffering about it because its an easy fix.

For relationships, the best way to adjust for this is to never fully mentally commit to any one woman. You can be physically exclusive with her, but you should always keep other options on the backburner and make it clear that you can leave at any given moment. Having strong game will help a lot with this. Never put on blinders and put all of your eggs in one basket.

For hookups - this should not be important. So what if she's a slut - how does that impact the fact that she is in your bed RIGHT NOW? If all you can think about is the other guys that she used to fuck, that's an issue that you just need to learn to deal with.
If you are chasing sluts and easy lays that's what you'll encounter. Meeting solid women requires lots of effort and screening. Most guys into game fail to realize that most of game is being able to read women. Not only can most guys not do this properly but also they let their ego and emotions get in the way of forming an unbiased opinion of a girl. This leads to getting burned and becoming even more salty.
I think that not all women are sluts all of the time.

But even the most prim and proper housewife, if the stars are right, will step out on even the most perfect husband. And she'll step out with anyone who is near her when the stars align. Could be married to a football star or Green Beret hyper masculine guy who could break you in two, and she might step out with a circus midget. It's in their genes. But if you are well attuned you can pick up on these vibes in a wife. If you work 80 hours a week and don't/can't pay attention to her, you're asking for trouble.

As for complete sluts, I think Dash is right, less than 20% of women are like this. Most often it is because they can't get a decent guy, so they have a rotation to "interview" more guys, in the hopes of finding a decent one or replacing their current loser.

Still, anytime you marry, be very, very worried. Even in Iran and such places they have laws to stone adulteresses, because they know that despite very heavy penalties women will still do it.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(11-14-2020, 11:12 PM)Dash Wrote: OP,

it would depend on what is slut for you 
I mean, a 20yo girl with 5-6 sexual partners and no REAL boyfriend....for me a is big damn slut

Is not the same for a men to slay a lot than for a women to get fucked a lot. It doesn't mean the same and its nor comparable in any term
In my opinion women should respect themselves enough to choose wisely who is putting a dick inside her pussy, and nowadays just a horny moment at a club or a guy that turn her on a bit its enough to have sex anywhere.

And i really need a fix to this cause my mind destroys me...i can be normal for a while with a girl, but i do have moments when this idea comes to my mind and really it makes me suffer and feel sick
I am not saying this mental process is normal, but i dont know how to deal with it

But yes, i kinda agree with you if for you slut is a women with more than 20 sexual partners

(11-16-2020, 06:54 PM)Dali Wrote: Your mind needs to stop suffering about it because its an easy fix.

For relationships, the best way to adjust for this is to never fully mentally commit to any one woman. You can be physically exclusive with her, but you should always keep other options on the backburner and make it clear that you can leave at any given moment. Having strong game will help a lot with this. Never put on blinders and put all of your eggs in one basket.

For hookups - this should not be important. So what if she's a slut - how does that impact the fact that she is in your bed RIGHT NOW? If all you can think about is the other guys that she used to fuck, that's an issue that you just need to learn to deal with.

yes for hookups i am just not worried 99% of times

But if i am looking for something more serious with a girl it's hard for me even if i have 3 other girls really into me.
My problem is that i can't control this ideas coming to my mind from time to time and this ideas last for many days, weeks or months where i feel pretty sick inside.

I have no problems at all in meeting women and having a solid rotation but just the idea of being the guy who is eating the cum of 5-6-7-8 guys previous me its just disgusting IMO
That's why i reach for help here, i dont know if you have some mental source i do not have, or some strategy...but i need to stop overthinking this shit

Thank you a lot for your time
(11-17-2020, 09:43 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: I think that not all women are sluts all of the time.

But even the most prim and proper housewife, if the stars are right, will step out on even the most perfect husband. And she'll step out with anyone who is near her when the stars align. Could be married to a football star or Green Beret hyper masculine guy who could break you in two, and she might step out with a circus midget. It's in their genes. But if you are well attuned you can pick up on these vibes in a wife. If you work 80 hours a week and don't/can't pay attention to her, you're asking for trouble.

As for complete sluts, I think Dash is right, less than 20% of women are like this. Most often it is because they can't get a decent guy, so they have a rotation to "interview" more guys, in the hopes of finding a decent one or replacing their current loser.

Still, anytime you marry, be very, very worried. Even in Iran and such places they have laws to stone adulteresses, because they know that despite very heavy penalties women will still do it.

This sounds too American for me. A majority of girls even in most westernized countries of Central Europe: lets say Germany or France, if they commit to a guy they like there is a very low likelihood they would cheat on them. Even if they had thoughts about doing it, their moral that was being taught by their parents would not allow it. Do you know how many girls are out there in relationships, who dont even get into situations where they could potentially cheat?

There surely are those girls who do, but I don't think you can generalize it. Cheating girls are those sluts that fuck around outside of relationships anyways, mentally unstable, Tinder girls - and obviously since this is a forum for casual sex, also girls most of us here encounter on a regular basis. Other cheating girls in countries outside of native spoken English or maybe Latin America are 95% girls, that are unhappy in their relationship and thinking about breaking up anyways.
(11-17-2020, 11:49 AM)lika91 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 09:43 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: I think that not all women are sluts all of the time.

This sounds too American for me. A majority of girls even in most westernized countries of Central Europe: lets say Germany or France, if they commit to a guy they like there is a very low likelihood they would cheat on them. Even if they had thoughts about doing it, their moral that was being taught by their parents would not allow it. Do you know how many girls are out there in relationships, who dont even get into situations where they could potentially cheat?

There surely are those girls who do, but I don't think you can generalize it. Cheating girls are those sluts that fuck around outside of relationships anyways, mentally unstable, Tinder girls - and obviously since this is a forum for casual sex, also girls most of us here encounter on a regular basis. Other cheating girls in countries outside of native spoken English or maybe Latin America are 95% girls, that are unhappy in their relationship and thinking about breaking up anyways.
I used to think the same as you. I even wanted to continue to believe after life taught differently. But it can't be denied. I have banged many wives/girlfriends who seemed very moral. Up until my dick was inside of them. They didn't intend to leave hubs/bf and claimed they made a mistake or whatever and wanted me to fuck off afterwards so that they could be again moral and washed clean of the scarlet letter. However they were happy to step out.
Why do I get the feeling that OP is simply jealous of how easily women can get laid?
Quote:This sounds too American for me. A majority of girls even in most westernized countries of Central Europe: lets say Germany or France, if they commit to a guy they like there is a very low likelihood they would cheat on them. Even if they had thoughts about doing it, their moral that was being taught by their parents would not allow it. Do you know how many girls are out there in relationships, who dont even get into situations where they could potentially cheat?

Remember that cheating is, by definition, a covert activity. There is always more of it going on than you can see. I'm afraid you may have bought into the "women are wonderful" PR campaign. The veil gets pierced when you either get cheated on yourself, or bang some married women.

If you look at Digital Nomad's thread, you'll notice that many of the women he bangs are European. I have often wondered how many have loyal boyfriends waiting at home. Almost all, I would guess.
(11-17-2020, 11:49 AM)lika91 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 09:43 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: I think that not all women are sluts all of the time.

I am American and share the view that most women will not cheat (even Americans). They will break up before cheating. As pointed out, sometimes marriage and kids are involved so it forces some to not divorce. I'd wager it's not more than 5-10%. 

Assuming a girl was raised well, traditional, conservative and religious; I wouldn't even worry in the slightest about her cheating on me. 

For an American woman, i'd be much more concerned about keeping her happy and pleased. Making sure I was on top of my husbandly duties. Because American women will divorce your ass if you are not making them happy.
(11-17-2020, 03:09 PM)Suits Wrote: Why do I get the feeling that OP is simply jealous of how easily women can get laid?

Is not the case
I dont have any problem getting laid with decent women, and not too much work to do for hot ones
I dont look bad, young, and not bad game, its pretty easy for me

But i just feel disgusted about this, cant explain why, and thats why i reach for help
I would like to not care about the past of a women, but i do, and its really frustrating and makes me feel bad

Just that
So if u can help i would really appreciate
(11-17-2020, 06:51 PM)LOST Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 03:09 PM)Suits Wrote: Why do I get the feeling that OP is simply jealous of how easily women can get laid?

Is not the case
I dont have any problem getting laid with decent women, and not too much work to do for hot ones
I dont look bad, young, and not bad game, its pretty easy for me

But i just feel disgusted about this, cant explain why, and thats why i reach for help
I would like to not care about the past of a women, but i do, and its really frustrating and makes me feel bad

Just that
So if u can help i would really appreciate

If you read many posts here, and from my own personal experience, and also from what Wombraider wrote above, we've all been brainwashed by our parents to think our moms are wonderful people and not whores. If your mom goes and says women should be treated with respect blah blah blah, can your dad say no, most women are whores? No of course he can't say that. And deep down we know that women can and do step out, and there is nothing we can do because if we raise a fuss they divorce us and keep half our shit.

It's really a lot easier to just believe women are mostly pure and that if men are nice they will be faithful. Because if that is not the case, then they are all whores at heart and regardless what we do we cannot every truly be safe. 

The pain and anguish OP feels as he learns these irrefutable facts, that is the pain of knowledge, and many strenuously reject knowledge because lies are easier.