60 years of challenge - oldschool PUA with unique ideas
I've seen very few post or videos of this guy but he has some really cool ideas. Basically owning the ackwardness and putting it on her instead. Claims that nature does the work for you. It's intriguing. Does anybody have any knowledge of his other techniques? I ran across him a few years ago and now could only find this video which is a good example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1NTe0c-jZs
60 years of challenge is legit. I read his ebook around 2011. It was one of the few products that really made sense to me. I started getting laid a lot more after reading it. I liked how he never claimed to be some sort of pimp. He said that he had pretty bad game, but he got laid enough to be happy. That's always resonated a lot with me, and described my experience enough. My game is pretty bad, but I still have a notch count close to triple digits. Wish I still had his book.
(11-13-2020, 01:41 AM)mike Wrote: 60 years of challenge is legit. I read his ebook around 2011. It was one of the few products that really made sense to me. I started getting laid a lot more after reading it. I liked how he never claimed to be some sort of pimp. He said that he had pretty bad game, but he got laid enough to be happy. That's always resonated a lot with me, and described my experience enough. My game is pretty bad, but I still have a notch count close to triple digits. Wish I still had his book.

Dam that sounds like a down to earth guy. Do you remember the title of the e-book? I want to buy it now.
I don't remember the title, but I think it was self titled "60 years of challenge" or something. I just searched for it and couldn't find it
(11-13-2020, 01:05 PM)mike Wrote: I don't remember the title, but I think it was self titled "60 years of challenge" or something. I just searched for it and couldn't find it

You mean this ?

Attached Files
.pdf   idoc.pub_60-years-of-challenge-complete-game-revision-system-compact-edition.pdf (Size: 1.05 MB / Downloads: 42)
Skip to 4min....That video started off SUPER gimmicky. Like the model of an infomercial. I was surprised he didn't try to sell anything.

With that said, good advice enough to read the attached ebook he mentioned in the video. Thanks for sharing @ffs
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
So who's shaking hands these days?