General Game Advice: "What's The Next Step?"
I made a realization a couple of days ago while hitting on a girl at the gym. I hope it will help you out at least some of you..

The face masks make it a little awkward, as does the semi-language barrier (I'm in brazil and only basic portuguese) so I found myself overthinking things, which I often do. I'm very analytical.

But, two days ago (after the fact) I had a light bulb moment.

I can simplify everything by asking myself: "What's the next step?"

That's the question you should ask yourself when you're gaming a girl, whether it's online or in person.

Two days ago, talking to this girl, I found myself kind of lost, fumbling my words, not sure how to approach what I was going to do next: make my intentions known.

We had chatted a few times in the past and now I find myself alone with her in the stretching area. I start up a conversation. After a couple minutes of talking, she is getting ready to leave and I go the 'i know I shouldn't do this" (i'm not nearly as smooth in portuguese, obviously) route and i say some other things that I could have avoided. In summary, I wasn't fluid because I was trying to accomplish too much and I overcommunicated interest.

I asked her if she was sinlge. She said yes. But, that was the wrong question to ask. I'm getting ahead of myself.

"What's the next step?" Communicating outside of the gym.

The obvious next step in this situation was to say 'hey, you seem cool. let's continue our conversation. do you have WA/IG?". Here I don't really communicate my interest and now she gets to see my badass IG and fall for me without me doing anything.

Instead, I overcommunicated and went a few steps too far prompting her to give me her IG, but she also mentioned that we can chat as friends.

The point being, if you're lost in the process, simplify it by asking yourself 'What's the next step?'
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(11-09-2020, 11:48 AM)DVR Wrote: I made a realization a couple of days ago while hitting on a girl at the gym. I hope it will help you out at least some of you..

The face masks make it a little awkward, as does the semi-language barrier (I'm in brazil and only basic portuguese) so I found myself overthinking things, which I often do. I'm very analytical.

But, two days ago (after the fact) I had a light bulb moment.

I can simplify everything by asking myself: "What's the next step?"

That's the question you should ask yourself when you're gaming a girl, whether it's online or in person.

Two days ago, talking to this girl, I found myself kind of lost, fumbling my words, not sure how to approach what I was going to do next: make my intentions known.

We had chatted a few times in the past and now I find myself alone with her in the stretching area. I start up a conversation. After a couple minutes of talking, she is getting ready to leave and I go the 'i know I shouldn't do this" (i'm not nearly as smooth in portuguese, obviously) route and i say some other things that I could have avoided. In summary, I wasn't fluid because I was trying to accomplish too much and I overcommunicated interest.

I asked her if she was sinlge. She said yes. But, that was the wrong question to ask. I'm getting ahead of myself.

"What's the next step?" Communicating outside of the gym.

The obvious next step in this situation was to say 'hey, you seem cool. let's continue our conversation. do you have WA/IG?". Here I don't really communicate my interest and now she gets to see my badass IG and fall for me without me doing anything.

Instead, I overcommunicated and went a few steps too far prompting her to give me her IG, but she also mentioned that we can chat as friends.

The point being, if you're lost in the process, simplify it by asking yourself 'What's the next step?'

You seem to be wanting a social status advantage while gaming cold approaches (I.E instagram) but I'm not sure that works or is needed in those cases. Cold approaches are about your looks and vibe at the moment in person not a research into your insta. Sure she might look you up later that night but by then, she might be disinterested, as women live for the moment if not seconds. I think in Brazil, you have to get to the point immediately. Ask her out on the SPOT!!. Then if she says yes, give your insta or whatsapp. The risk is she says NO and you have to see her often in the gym and she will be the reminder of your failure. This is why I'm not fan of Gym game, as I treasure my  workout. 

As I have mentioned previously my Port is zero but if I did know it I would have tried( when I was there) the "on the spot ask out" on many occasions as I had many girls give high level of interest. I don't have social media, so it's all my looks, vibe and exotic factor,  which is  what the cold approach is all about.  But to recap, just make small talk and then ask her out on the spot. Then if she says yes, you got her  with insta game when you exchange info. Also you save precious time by getting to the point.  You say you're a good looking guy, so this approach should yield you results quickly if they are interested. 

Cheers,
I agree with AKMS in that I try not to shit where I sleep. I have hot neighbors and REALLY cute girls that work on my block but I refrain because I know if it doesn't work out, I will still have to see them daily. Additionally it could get really weird if she sees me with other girls so I refrain.

RE the "what's next" question, I think that's a good idea. It will help you keep your eyes on the prize. To be honest, I find that as soon as I move from "Where is the pet store" to "are you from here?" that my intentions are already known. If the convo goes on I ask for a number/WA. I don't actually use these exact Roosh lines, but basically the same.

He was absolutely right that the simple approach works way better than the magic trick crap that other PUAs were pushing.
The steps?

Greet - Basic Background - Phone Number/Social Media - Date - Bang or Date
(11-12-2020, 04:44 AM)Dash Wrote: The steps?

Greet - Basic Background - Phone Number/Social Media - Date - Bang or Date

You forgot delete her number and Rinse and repeat lol
(11-10-2020, 10:18 PM)akms76 Wrote: You seem to be wanting a social status advantage while gaming cold approaches (I.E instagram) but I'm not sure that works or is needed in those cases. Cold approaches are about your looks and vibe at the moment in person not a research into your insta. Sure she might look you up later that night but by then, she might be disinterested, as women live for the moment if not seconds. I think in Brazil, you have to get to the point immediately. Ask her out on the SPOT!!. Then if she says yes, give your insta or whatsapp. The risk is she says NO and you have to see her often in the gym and she will be the reminder of your failure. This is why I'm not fan of Gym game, as I treasure my  workout. 

As I have mentioned previously my Port is zero but if I did know it I would have tried( when I was there) the "on the spot ask out" on many occasions as I had many girls give high level of interest. I don't have social media, so it's all my looks, vibe and exotic factor,  which is  what the cold approach is all about.  But to recap, just make small talk and then ask her out on the spot. Then if she says yes, you got her  with insta game when you exchange info. Also you save precious time by getting to the point.  You say you're a good looking guy, so this approach should yield you results quickly if they are interested. 

Cheers,
While I understand what you're saying, I disagree. You don't want to be that guy asking girls out at the gym. What happens next week when a hotter girls comes in? You've be come that guy.

And, you make it sound much simplier. There's no just asking her out on the spot. You have to use some finesse, you have to attract her. My game is all about making them guess as to my level of attraction until we're on the bed, her shirt and panties are off and I'm giving her a massage with my cock poking her in the back.

But, the main point of the post was to apply the 'what's next?' question to all situations. Game is hard and confusing. Just take is one step at a time makes things easier.

(11-11-2020, 05:58 AM)elmonoloco Wrote: I agree with AKMS in that I try not to shit where I sleep. I have hot neighbors and REALLY cute girls that work on my block but I refrain because I know if it doesn't work out, I will still have to see them daily. Additionally it could get really weird if she sees me with other girls so I refrain.

RE the "what's next" question, I think that's a good idea. It will help you keep your eyes on the prize. To be honest, I find that as soon as I move from "Where is the pet store" to "are you from here?" that my intentions are already known. If the convo goes on I ask for a number/WA. I don't actually use these exact Roosh lines, but basically the same.

He was absolutely right that the simple approach works way better than the magic trick crap that other PUAs were pushing.

Here's what I use for this sitation if I do an indirect opener in order to open the conversation up WIHTOUT showing my intentions. I say, usually randomly if I can't figure out a way to ditch the pet store commetns 'you know what, you remind me of my friend, Inessa. She's a party animal. You look like a party animal..." odd thing is, I don't think any girl ever has asked to see a photo of this Inessa.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
That's a great line because then if she likes you, maybe she will want to live up to that party animal look and you can get her buzzed on the couch whooo whoooo. I've used a line similar to that before. "You seem like the adventurous type" I think I stole it from mystery method lol What girl is going to say "no, no, I'm not the adventurous type" and what's more adventurous than meeting up with a guy she just met.
I had another experience at the gym today which solidifies this strategy for me. Plus, it proves that asking for a date and showing your intentiosn too early is the wrong move.

I've been attending the same gym for 3 months now. There's one girl at the gym, a trainer, who seems to like me. She always smiles at me and waves very enthusiastically towards me when we see each other. I can tell she's interested...or so I thought.

She's attractive, but a little too tall and thick for my liking, especially for the gym environment where I don't want the reputation of aksing trainers out on dates. However, I'd bang her. So, I waited.

I'm leaving in two weeks and so the last few days I started chatting with her a little more. My original plan was to wait until the weekend before I leave and just to tell her that I thought she was attractive and would like to know if she'd like to meet outside of the gym. Instead, today, I started a conversation with her and then asked if we can continue chatting on IG. She said yes....

She's married! I'm dumbfounded. She's not smiling like a little girl with a crush and waving enthusiastically with a smile at every male in the gym. She has definitely communicated interest to me all while being married.

So had I expressed interested overtly and asked for her number or to see her outside the gym, that was all downside for me and no upside.

How dating works, is the guy puts everything on the line up front. I have to show her I'm interested without really knowing much about her. Her actions don't earn her any reputation. Even if it's obvious she likes me, or is showing me interest, it doesn't matter because that's where it ends for her. She's the woman. She wouldn't pursue.

This situation has happened to me before. I can think of two times. The first was a girl at a mall. She was showing interest and we exhnaged IG. A day alter I get a message from her husband telling me to not message her. Why didn't she just tell me she was married instead of give me her IG? I'll explain below.

Another time was a girl sat really close to me on a bench. I was on the left, the rest of the bench was open and she decided to sit in the middle. IOI. She was cute so I open her. But, she's being a little standoffish, but continuing the conversation just enough to keep me going. I find that strange. A few minutes later her boyfriend comes over lol.

It all goes back to how guys pursue women. Women can make it easier for guys to pursue them, but they do not pursue the guy. They can only trap the guy into pursuring them to make someone jealous (ie boyfirend or husband). They're coniving.

So, why was this gym trainer showing me interest while being married? Who knows. All that matters is that I did not fall into the trap by following this strategy.

One more thing. I was in the mall a few days ago, at Zara's, full hot hot chicks an gay dudes, barely any straight men. I'm a little intimidated there becase why the fuck am I in Zara's? Anyways, cute girl, I approach her. She is acting bitching on her cell phone, barely lookign up. I disobeted this rule by what's the next step and I showed my cards by expressing my interest. I lose. She wins. She got an ego boost, I got the oppsite. Why? Because I didn't move one step forward. I expressed interest. This is why I always go indirect. Gives me the upper hand.

Anyways, do with this information as you please, but I've been in these situations so often that I now realize it's kinda like politics. You have to strategize and plan out your moves, not just go with the flow. And, asking the question 'what's the next step?' will help you avoid many pitfalls especially in situations where you frequent.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
^ These married/taken girls are doing it for the attention.

Happens to everyone in this space. Happened to me in the last week (I posted about it in the Ukraine thread).
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(11-28-2020, 09:15 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ These married/taken girls are doing it for the attention.

Happens to everyone in this space. Happened to me in the last week (I posted about it in the Ukraine thread).

100% as I mentioned (I think) in the post, that's why this strategy is so good. It avoids a major trap that has no downside for women, only upside (they didn't hit on you, but they're incentivized to convince you to hit on them so they can communicate to heir man that they're being approached)
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(11-30-2020, 11:39 AM)DVR Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 09:15 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ These married/taken girls are doing it for the attention.

100% as I mentioned (I think) in the post, that's why this strategy is so good. It avoids a major trap that has no downside for women, only upside (they didn't hit on you, but they're incentivized to convince you to hit on them so they can communicate to heir man that they're being approached)

Girls aren't thirsty sexually (perhaps by design). Their sex drive is quite low. Not to be confused with liking sex, as they do love sex as much as us but their drive to get it it very, very low. I really do think it boils down to this imho. If those girls you mentioned, regardless of marriage etc.. were highly sexed, they would find a way to bang you. I think DASH is spot on the money, the majority of girls are NOT sluts and have a relatively low notch count. I think the narrative that all girls are down and ready is completely false.

DVR, you did the right thing by being direct. It bombed on you, that's how it goes sometimes. I was indirect a few times with my dates and they dried up fast and I never got the bang. In South America DIRECT works, however Brazil is a different animal all together. btw the gym girl, you are a foreigner with a perceived high value, she will treat you differently, even overtly nice. I got it all the time when I was there but I was skeptical of the reason behind it. 

Bottomline- Men are thirsty sexually, women thirst attention,resources and status. This is the hardcore truth.