Banging hotter girls/improving quality
(11-25-2020, 09:48 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ In my 4 years in Poland (roughly 3 in Gdansk and 1 in Krakow), I can only recall seeing a black guy twice.

If Poland is open next year, I'll probably be there too, so hope to meet you then.

Thats crazy! I'm assuming the borders will be open next summer.

Hope to see you then.. otherwise you can always find me in the Netherlands.

(11-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Gui27 Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 01:28 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote: Came a long way to get there.... I knew there would be more black competition in NL and especially in the city I moved to but I feel like I am strong enough at this point to compete well and have the potential to be somewhere at the top. Plus more girls are open here to dating black men than in Germany, so while theres more competition, theres more girls in the market. Give and take. 

I just got here but based on my research, I don't see Dutch girls being more superficial than German ones. German girls are well known to be tough (even German girls have told me this) and the Dutch are friendly. That has also been my experience thus far.

My "limited" experiences with German gals have been interesting mixed bag.  

I've met some attractive yuppy ones in Brazil that were in the same Portuguese program as myself.  They were into darker skinned dudes as a couple had LTRs with those guys.  

On the other hand, I've met some German au pairs in Dallas who indicated their country had such a strong middle class that they were obsessed with marrying into unapologetic wealth lol.  I've also been to private parties where gals I knew befriended these attractive flight attendants from Air Berlin as it's affiliated with American Airlines in Dallas/Ft. Worth...total unapologetic social climbers once again.  Of course there were other normal good looking ones I've met here too but was never interested in pursuing them.

Mentioned this previously but your mileage with them will vary depending on where you meet them. Outside of Germany they behave completely different than inside of Germany. Their dating habits and who they associate with will change.
(11-25-2020, 07:54 PM)zatara Wrote: If you can deadlift 500lbs and are making six figures theres no place on earth you should be staying celibate and wasting the next 6 months of your life until a vaccine is widespread. Thats top 1% athletic performance combined with top 1% income anywhere in the world. Just get on the apps and start arranging dates.

Valid, I have specific priorities. At this moment career is more important than sex and I actually feel really good not dedicating tons of energy to dating. I built up a big notch count so I'm not tripping out about it. 

Does anyone have any advice on finding a good style consultant or getting better with fashion? This is easily my biggest sticking point, my drip sucks. I'm an okay looking guy but I want to get better at dressing.
(11-25-2020, 09:44 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 09:48 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ In my 4 years in Poland (roughly 3 in Gdansk and 1 in Krakow), I can only recall seeing a black guy twice.

If Poland is open next year, I'll probably be there too, so hope to meet you then.

Thats crazy! I'm assuming the borders will be open next summer.

Hope to see you then.. otherwise you can always find me in the Netherlands.
A close friend of mine has opined a few times this week (i.e. speculation) that at least Germany might be locked down until the end of spring, possibly all of 2021. I repeat, this isn't official. 
Which Eastern European countries are you keen on visiting? What about the Czech Republic?
(11-25-2020, 10:36 PM)Johnstop Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 07:54 PM)zatara Wrote: If you can deadlift 500lbs and are making six figures theres no place on earth you should be staying celibate and wasting the next 6 months of your life until a vaccine is widespread. Thats top 1% athletic performance combined with top 1% income anywhere in the world. Just get on the apps and start arranging dates.

Valid, I have specific priorities. At this moment career is more important than sex and I actually feel really good not dedicating tons of energy to dating. I built up a big notch count so I'm not tripping out about it. 

Does anyone have any advice on finding a good style consultant or getting better with fashion? This is easily my biggest sticking point, my drip sucks. I'm an okay looking guy but I want to get better at dressing.

Are you from England?(looking at your flag)If so, you are really close to Italy. Italian Men are on point with fashion. Emulate them, visit Italy if you haven't already and take notes. I did years ago and it has paid off for me. The key points of Italian fashion are fitted clothes. Doesn't have to necessarily be designer(although this helps). Zara can be a great place to find up to date fashion without the price. Let me stress again though, get fitted. Not gay fitted but fitted, if that makes sense. You sound like you probably have a good looking body by the way you have described your workouts, so showing off you body would get you points with females. I get minimal looks when I put on one of my relaxed/baggy shirts but when I put on one of my fitted shirts, that highlights my upper body muscles, it's like night and day. 

I might get shit for this but forget the hip hop look, unless you want to attract white trash and ghetto garbage.
(11-25-2020, 10:36 PM)Johnstop Wrote: Does anyone have any advice on finding a good style consultant or getting better with fashion? This is easily my biggest sticking point, my drip sucks. I'm an okay looking guy but I want to get better at dressing.

Yes, I can do it.

(11-25-2020, 11:40 PM)akms76 Wrote: Italian Men are on point with fashion. Emulate them, visit Italy if you haven't already and take notes. I did years ago and it has paid off for me. The key points of Italian fashion are fitted clothes. Doesn't have to necessarily be designer(although this helps). Zara can be a great place to find up to date fashion without the price. 

"Zara" and "fashion sense" do not belong in the same sentence. 

Also I think Italy is terribly overrated as some sort of male fashion Mecca.
(11-25-2020, 09:44 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote: Mentioned this previously but your mileage with them will vary depending on where you meet them. Outside of Germany they behave completely different than inside of Germany. Their dating habits and who they associate with will change.

Yeah before I did a day game session at Frankfurt's outdoor mall on a long layover back in 2015, I thought most young Germans spoke decent English, based on my limited experience with them outside Germany.

During that session, I found out they don't. They probably speak it about as well as their French counterparts, even though the stereotype is that they either don't or don't like it.

On top of the day game session above and some tourism, I spent a month in Freiburg in 2017, near the German/French/Swiss border, so that's what the above is based on, take it with a grain of salt.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(11-25-2020, 11:40 PM)akms76 Wrote: Are you from England?(looking at your flag)If so, you are really close to Italy.

It's an Icelandic flag, not England's
I've banged girls all over the spectrum, from legit whales, to plain-faced average Janes, all the way to hourglass shaped Latina beauties (not recently, thanks to lockdown). I started my banging journey in university, reading PUA material, figuring out how to navigate the dating market, how to seduce and attract the women who I wanted as a skill, as opposed to only accepting the ones that happened to fall into my lap. I started banging mostly overweight girls, or below average girls. I figured, that since I had made so many excuses while I was younger, and missed so many obvious signs and opportunities from girls who probably liked me, that I needed to create a crash course style of learning in order to make up for lost time. Therefore, I was more focused with improving my closing skills and gaining confidence, than I was with quality. This worked OK for me while I still learning game, finding my look and style, and juggling university studies along with it. And I still managed a few cuties on occasion, even while making many mistakes I wouldn't make today. But as I improved, I found my standards to be raising higher and higher (or from another perspective, tastes became more and more specific).

I'm no expert on landing models or anything like that, but I have noticed the quality of girl that I attract has dramatically risen in the past few years (now in my late 20s, early 30s). I myself am still shocked by the women that I've been able to pull, or even just the ones that I notice positive attention from (AKA getting eye-fucked, flirted with, etc. I know it's not a close, it's still a far cry from when I was in my early 20s and practically invisible to most women). 

Like many other posters have mentioned, location is huge. Being in a place where your value is high (exotic foreigner), where the average male in your location is subpar in comparison to you, and where there are many beautiful women in proximity, will tip the odds dramatically in your favor. Sometimes, just making a change in location will be the easiest, low effort (effort in terms of making changes to your look, and personality development) change that you could make to quickly increase the quality of women you can bang. Take a average Joe white guy from Idaho, average height, with zero style and no game; he might pull 3s and 4s if he's lucky, but put that guy on a flight to SEA or certain places in South America, all the sudden he's banging girls 2-3 points higher than what he's used to. 

As far as actual changes to yourself, personality development, game, lifestyle, here are the biggest changes I've made which have had an impact on my attractiveness:

1. Mastering a cool hairstyle: For guys that are bald, I'm really sorry, I hope you are very masculine looking, or in great shape, or have a very good shaped head. Being bald is not a death sentence, I'm sure that very few women would turn down Kelly Slater if he asked them out on a date. But ever since I made my hair a focus, decided to grow my hair longer than a lazy military buzz cut, learned which product works best with it, learned how to style my hair, learned the right haircut for my shape of face, the amount of stares I get walking down the street have definitely gone way up. I've gotten several compliments on my hair, from random women at checkouts, to when eating out a restaurants with friends by their girlfriends (yikes), I've gotten texts after I banged a new girl "omg, everything about you, your hair, ugh, you're amazing". If you guys still have your hair; make an effort to make it look cool as fuck. Your friends might give you shit for caring about your looks, but it's a natural reaction. A well groomed head of hair bumped me up 2.5 points alone. I do a very simple undercut with the top longer styled backwards with a matte finish, or in the summer I sometimes do a messy, matte finish, low spikes, Zayn Malik sort of look. It's a bit of an overly trendy fukboi hairstyle, but I try to style it neat and more mature looking, so it doesn't look too try-hard. 

2. Working out: I would like to say that every man should keep his body in tip top shape at all times, but in a way, I'm glad that every guy doesn't work out, because then I would lose my competitive advantage lol. I started back up in late 2019, and I have regained my form that I had in my late teen years/early 20s. This, combined with a solid hairstyle, has MASSIVELY increased the attention I've been getting, all over the place. If you've ever heard that muscle does not attract women, you've been lied to. Maybe not a massive bodybuilder with veins popping out of his head, but almost every guy would look twice as attractive with an extra 5-10 kgs of lean, proportionate muscle. I've been stuck in quarantine NYC since I've gotten back in shape, so I haven't had the chance to interact with many hot young women in bikinis and been able to show off in a tank top or shirtless at a beach, but I am gauging by the amount of reactions I've gotten while out and about, grocery shopping, working out at the gym, just going about my day. It's important, in my opinion, to work out all of your body parts, just for the sake of symmetry. There's just something about a well balanced physique, that gives off the aura of a man who is passionate about his hobby or sport, capable, and healthy, which women find very attractive, as opposed to the guy with massive arms, giant chest, with no back and stick legs, that just screams: douchebag who wants to look tough and thinks he's doing to impress the ladies with his jersey shore Giudo look. But the most overlooked body part, that 99% of guys in the gym neglect, that has probably given me the most significant increase in attractiveness is....(not abs, actually)....your NECK. Do a few neck raises, and I promise you, your masculinity and facial aesthetics will absolutely increase, this is almost like a bodybuilding/attractiveness life hack, and not difficult at all.

3. Traveling: Like many people here can certainly attest to, leaving your home country exposes you to many experiences that the average boring guy in your hometown or home city has not experienced. Traveling enhances your social skills to a higher degree than your competition, and forces you to become a chameleon who can adapt to any culture you are operating in. I read this somewhere, and I find it to be absolutely true: "I have never met a well-traveled person who is awkward in social situations". The fact that you learned to talk with and make friends with people from many different backgrounds, how to be socially accepted by Asians, Europeans, Latinos, Africans, Slavs, Pacific Islanders, Caribbean Islanders, makes you a man of the world, instead of the guy who only knows about being cool in Madison, Wisconsin. Plus, you now have an interesting anecdote about a traveling adventure you once went on, to casually inject into almost any topic of conversation, to talk about with girls. This bullet point is all about adding to your cool factor, overall game, and being an overall interesting person to talk to. You will see a girl's eyes staring with fascination, in awe of your awesomeness, as you go into "yea, they took us into the favelas, we knew this lady who could take us on a tour of the area, we had to stay with her, not talk with anybody, not stare at anybody directly in the eye, we saw a kid sitting on a stoop with an Uzi in his had, it was scary shit". As opposed to "Hey, so like, you come here often?" The main point here is, if you are not an 8/10+ male yourself, and are looking to "bat out of your league", being super cool and interesting will make it easier. A hot girl might prefer to sleep with a hot guy, but she'd make an exception for an less physically attractive, but overall awesome guy.

4. Teeth: This might not be a short term solution for guys with really fucked up teeth. I was lucky enough that my parents had braces put on me when I was younger and have a pretty good smile today. This puts me at a big advantage over other westerners I've noticed while traveling. Not saying everyone else has bad teeth or anything like that, but I do notice in my small sample size of guys I've met in hostels and in other countries, is that teeth seem to be less of a concern than in the US, where everyone's trying to straighten or whiten their teeth. Even some of the smoking hot Russian and Scandinavian girls I've met/banged had teeth that were a bit more crooked than I'm used to in the states (effect on my boner: 0%). If your teeth are not perfectly straight, this is not a problem, unless they are totally jacked up and are facing 10 different directions. If so, perhaps consider braces, or an Invisalign-type solution that doesn't require train tracks in your mouth. If you have relatively straight teeth, but they are now yellowish-brown from years of drinking coffee and wine, then definitely buy a kit of Crest white strips. Do them for 7-14 days or however long until you are pleased with the results. Clean, straight, healthy white looking teeth are an indicator of health, that everyone is attracted to.

5. Logistics: The only one on the list that could require some sort of financial success or monetary value; having a nice pad, in a good area, close by to the action. Like other posters mentioned above, maxing out your lifestyle is an easy shortcut to getting the hotter girls. This is definitely true; I tried getting by on game alone when I visited Bogota the first time, and while I had some success, once I switched apartments to a high rise Air-BNB, that had a beautiful view overlooking the city, with sleek looking modern furniture and TV, suddenly these flaky aloof Colombianas became a lot more eager and horny. But I list this for another reason: because for the same night pull, while average girls might be willing to bang on a crap bed in a crap apartment, or be willing to travel to the other side of town at 2AM, with a guy she doesn't know, who she might not even find attractive anymore when she sobers up, be willing to tolerate sneaking around roommates, or be willing to invite you to her place, if she even has one...the hotter girls are typically going to expect the interaction to be as comfortable, and seamless, and enjoyable as possible. AKA, "come hang out in my place, it's 5 minutes from here, there's a pool on the rooftop, I have a beautiful view of the city, a nice cozy couch we can hang out and watch Netflix on and order take out." The hotter she is, the easier you have to make it for her, and the easier it is for her, the easier of a time you will have getting into her pants.

Those are my big tips, other than just gaming more, approaching more, practice, getting better, maturing, gaining wisdom that comes with years of experience. There are some guys who will never bang a 10, outside of being picked in the street by a famous Hollywood producer to star in his next movie. But I think ALL guys can maximize their results, maximize their potential, and can bat outside of their league looks-wise, if your game, looks, fitness, style are all on point.
^#2 is an enormous point.

Literally nothing helps your game more than being jacked. You can learn basic serviceable game in a couple months. There are courses online that can teach you text and online game. Getting a top tier physique takes time, effort, and probably a good amount of money if you want to get coaching.

Just like a girl with average face and a banging body is still extremely attractive, a dude with okay baseline looks but a fantastic physique is super desirable to women.

There were a lot of posts from LINUX on the old RVF about this. He basically said that his game didn't change at all between going from 165 lbs to 245 lbs, but his results sure did.
(12-13-2020, 09:12 AM)rubix Wrote: I've banged girls all over the spectrum, from legit whales, to plain-faced average Janes, all the way to hourglass shaped Latina beauties (not recently, thanks to lockdown). I started my banging journey in university, reading PUA material, figuring out how to navigate the dating market, how to seduce and attract the women who I wanted as a skill, as opposed to only accepting the ones that happened to fall into my lap. I started banging mostly overweight girls, or below average girls. I figured, that since I had made so many excuses while I was younger, and missed so many obvious signs and opportunities from girls who probably liked me, that I needed to create a crash course style of learning in order to make up for lost time. Therefore, I was more focused with improving my closing skills and gaining confidence, than I was with quality. This worked OK for me while I still learning game, finding my look and style, and juggling university studies along with it. And I still managed a few cuties on occasion, even while making many mistakes I wouldn't make today. But as I improved, I found my standards to be raising higher and higher (or from another perspective, tastes became more and more specific).

I'm no expert on landing models or anything like that, but I have noticed the quality of girl that I attract has dramatically risen in the past few years (now in my late 20s, early 30s). I myself am still shocked by the women that I've been able to pull, or even just the ones that I notice positive attention from (AKA getting eye-fucked, flirted with, etc. I know it's not a close, it's still a far cry from when I was in my early 20s and practically invisible to most women). 

Like many other posters have mentioned, location is huge. Being in a place where your value is high (exotic foreigner), where the average male in your location is subpar in comparison to you, and where there are many beautiful women in proximity, will tip the odds dramatically in your favor. Sometimes, just making a change in location will be the easiest, low effort (effort in terms of making changes to your look, and personality development) change that you could make to quickly increase the quality of women you can bang. Take a average Joe white guy from Idaho, average height, with zero style and no game; he might pull 3s and 4s if he's lucky, but put that guy on a flight to SEA or certain places in South America, all the sudden he's banging girls 2-3 points higher than what he's used to. 

As far as actual changes to yourself, personality development, game, lifestyle, here are the biggest changes I've made which have had an impact on my attractiveness:

1. Mastering a cool hairstyle: For guys that are bald, I'm really sorry, I hope you are very masculine looking, or in great shape, or have a very good shaped head. Being bald is not a death sentence, I'm sure that very few women would turn down Kelly Slater if he asked them out on a date. But ever since I made my hair a focus, decided to grow my hair longer than a lazy military buzz cut, learned which product works best with it, learned how to style my hair, learned the right haircut for my shape of face, the amount of stares I get walking down the street have definitely gone way up. I've gotten several compliments on my hair, from random women at checkouts, to when eating out a restaurants with friends by their girlfriends (yikes), I've gotten texts after I banged a new girl "omg, everything about you, your hair, ugh, you're amazing". If you guys still have your hair; make an effort to make it look cool as fuck. Your friends might give you shit for caring about your looks, but it's a natural reaction. A well groomed head of hair bumped me up 2.5 points alone. I do a very simple undercut with the top longer styled backwards with a matte finish, or in the summer I sometimes do a messy, matte finish, low spikes, Zayn Malik sort of look. It's a bit of an overly trendy fukboi hairstyle, but I try to style it neat and more mature looking, so it doesn't look too try-hard. 

2. Working out: I would like to say that every man should keep his body in tip top shape at all times, but in a way, I'm glad that every guy doesn't work out, because then I would lose my competitive advantage lol. I started back up in late 2019, and I have regained my form that I had in my late teen years/early 20s. This, combined with a solid hairstyle, has MASSIVELY increased the attention I've been getting, all over the place. If you've ever heard that muscle does not attract women, you've been lied to. Maybe not a massive bodybuilder with veins popping out of his head, but almost every guy would look twice as attractive with an extra 5-10 kgs of lean, proportionate muscle. I've been stuck in quarantine NYC since I've gotten back in shape, so I haven't had the chance to interact with many hot young women in bikinis and been able to show off in a tank top or shirtless at a beach, but I am gauging by the amount of reactions I've gotten while out and about, grocery shopping, working out at the gym, just going about my day. It's important, in my opinion, to work out all of your body parts, just for the sake of symmetry. There's just something about a well balanced physique, that gives off the aura of a man who is passionate about his hobby or sport, capable, and healthy, which women find very attractive, as opposed to the guy with massive arms, giant chest, with no back and stick legs, that just screams: douchebag who wants to look tough and thinks he's doing to impress the ladies with his jersey shore Giudo look. But the most overlooked body part, that 99% of guys in the gym neglect, that has probably given me the most significant increase in attractiveness is....(not abs, actually)....your NECK. Do a few neck raises, and I promise you, your masculinity and facial aesthetics will absolutely increase, this is almost like a bodybuilding/attractiveness life hack, and not difficult at all.

3. Traveling: Like many people here can certainly attest to, leaving your home country exposes you to many experiences that the average boring guy in your hometown or home city has not experienced. Traveling enhances your social skills to a higher degree than your competition, and forces you to become a chameleon who can adapt to any culture you are operating in. I read this somewhere, and I find it to be absolutely true: "I have never met a well-traveled person who is awkward in social situations". The fact that you learned to talk with and make friends with people from many different backgrounds, how to be socially accepted by Asians, Europeans, Latinos, Africans, Slavs, Pacific Islanders, Caribbean Islanders, makes you a man of the world, instead of the guy who only knows about being cool in Madison, Wisconsin. Plus, you now have an interesting anecdote about a traveling adventure you once went on, to casually inject into almost any topic of conversation, to talk about with girls. This bullet point is all about adding to your cool factor, overall game, and being an overall interesting person to talk to. You will see a girl's eyes staring with fascination, in awe of your awesomeness, as you go into "yea, they took us into the favelas, we knew this lady who could take us on a tour of the area, we had to stay with her, not talk with anybody, not stare at anybody directly in the eye, we saw a kid sitting on a stoop with an Uzi in his had, it was scary shit". As opposed to "Hey, so like, you come here often?" The main point here is, if you are not an 8/10+ male yourself, and are looking to "bat out of your league", being super cool and interesting will make it easier. A hot girl might prefer to sleep with a hot guy, but she'd make an exception for an less physically attractive, but overall awesome guy.

4. Teeth: This might not be a short term solution for guys with really fucked up teeth. I was lucky enough that my parents had braces put on me when I was younger and have a pretty good smile today. This puts me at a big advantage over other westerners I've noticed while traveling. Not saying everyone else has bad teeth or anything like that, but I do notice in my small sample size of guys I've met in hostels and in other countries, is that teeth seem to be less of a concern than in the US, where everyone's trying to straighten or whiten their teeth. Even some of the smoking hot Russian and Scandinavian girls I've met/banged had teeth that were a bit more crooked than I'm used to in the states (effect on my boner: 0%). If your teeth are not perfectly straight, this is not a problem, unless they are totally jacked up and are facing 10 different directions. If so, perhaps consider braces, or an Invisalign-type solution that doesn't require train tracks in your mouth. If you have relatively straight teeth, but they are now yellowish-brown from years of drinking coffee and wine, then definitely buy a kit of Crest white strips. Do them for 7-14 days or however long until you are pleased with the results. Clean, straight, healthy white looking teeth are an indicator of health, that everyone is attracted to.

5. Logistics: The only one on the list that could require some sort of financial success or monetary value; having a nice pad, in a good area, close by to the action. Like other posters mentioned above, maxing out your lifestyle is an easy shortcut to getting the hotter girls. This is definitely true; I tried getting by on game alone when I visited Bogota the first time, and while I had some success, once I switched apartments to a high rise Air-BNB, that had a beautiful view overlooking the city, with sleek looking modern furniture and TV, suddenly these flaky aloof Colombianas became a lot more eager and horny. But I list this for another reason: because for the same night pull, while average girls might be willing to bang on a crap bed in a crap apartment, or be willing to travel to the other side of town at 2AM, with a guy she doesn't know, who she might not even find attractive anymore when she sobers up, be willing to tolerate sneaking around roommates, or be willing to invite you to her place, if she even has one...the hotter girls are typically going to expect the interaction to be as comfortable, and seamless, and enjoyable as possible. AKA, "come hang out in my place, it's 5 minutes from here, there's a pool on the rooftop, I have a beautiful view of the city, a nice cozy couch we can hang out and watch Netflix on and order take out." The hotter she is, the easier you have to make it for her, and the easier it is for her, the easier of a time you will have getting into her pants.

Those are my big tips, other than just gaming more, approaching more, practice, getting better, maturing, gaining wisdom that comes with years of experience. There are some guys who will never bang a 10, outside of being picked in the street by a famous Hollywood producer to star in his next movie. But I think ALL guys can maximize their results, maximize their potential, and can bat outside of their league looks-wise, if your game, looks, fitness, style are all on point.

Excellent Post! Hits on all points that are very important. Funny you mention the hair. I 100% agree on this. In LATM girls are obsessed with hairstyles that are different than the typical military cut that almost 100% of local men have(except Argentina). This [i]will put you in a box. A good box. I've had the same thing, girls commenting on my hair. I think getting a good body is the key here ho[i]wever, at least for a steady stream of better quality. I think Body is #1 for Girls liking you, face and fashion are next. I think however that it's not necessary to get jacked as some have mentioned, rather getting that V tapered look [i]with obvious definition is key. Most girls like the model type body over a body builder. You'll have your exceptions but on [i]whole they prefer a more natural look that has the V-tapered look. [/i][/i][/i][/i]
(12-13-2020, 10:14 AM)Johnstop Wrote: ^#2 is an enormous point. 

Literally nothing helps your game more than being jacked. You can learn basic serviceable game in a couple months. There are courses online that can teach you text and online game. Getting a top tier physique takes time, effort, and probably a good amount of money if you want to get coaching. 

Just like a girl with average face and a banging body is still extremely attractive, a dude with okay baseline looks but a fantastic physique is super desirable to women. 

There were a lot of posts from LINUX on the old RVF about this. He basically said that his game didn't change at all between going from 165 lbs to 245 lbs, but his results sure did.

(12-13-2020, 10:14 AM)akms76 Wrote: Excellent Post! Hits on all points that are very important. Funny you mention the hair. I 100% agree on this. In LATM girls are obsessed with hairstyles that are different than the typical military cut that almost 100% of local men have(except Argentina). This [i]will put you in a box. A good box. I've had the same thing, girls commenting on my hair. I think getting a good body is the key here ho[i]wever, at least for a steady stream of better quality. I think Body is #1 for Girls liking you, face and fashion are next. I think however that it's not necessary to get jacked as some have mentioned, rather getting that V tapered look [i]with obvious definition is key. Most girls like the model type body over a body builder. You'll have your exceptions but on [i]whole they prefer a more natural look that has the V-tapered look. [/i][/i][/i][/i]

It's funny, I was actually in great shape in high school, had a near perfect physique for attracting women, but my fashion, personality, game, logistics, and ambition for getting laid were all pathetic, so I never any action during that time (other than a cute Latina who practically forced a tongue kiss with me at a party). Then after turning 18, I stopped lifting weights and bodybuilding as I started working jobs, going to school, focusing on other things. Over a decade later in my late twenties, after learning game and how to seduce women, I decided that I wanted to make exercising a part of my life again. So now, as an older more experienced man, now with a decent paying job, with experience in the game, knowing how to recognize IOIs, I went from a skinny, no-tone having, non-lifting, computer programmer physique in November 2019, to an athletic looking, lean muscled, Olympic wrestler physique now in December 2020. The difference between a regular physique vs a fit physique is night and day. I almost feel like a female sometimes, in terms of the attention I get from women while walking down the street, and I even get double takes. Random women say "bye..." or have a nice day, with a sultry bedroom voice while getting off elevators with me (unheard of in NYC). On a nice day, with a fresh haircut, good outfit, I feel like I am a walking snack. Like I said before, I give the most credit to neck muscle, which can be visible even during the winter.

It has taken me less than a year to achieve what I already consider to be my "goal physique". All I want to be is a guy who looks like he works out, and that's honestly all that women want from men. If you are working out to attract women, that body is very very very very easy to achieve. Maybe I have good genetics, and I build muscle easily, or keep fat down easily, but I believe that so many guys are delusional about what they need to do to attract women when it comes to fitness. I see guys in the gym screaming before each set, that they take 8 minutes rest for "HOO HOO!!!" Beating their chest and making all this noise to squat 400 lbs, being the center of douchebag attention at the gym to grunt their way through 3 reps. Walking around with a giant gut, no definition visible, sipping on pre-workout, high fiving and impressing his nerd powerlifting bros, entire personality revolves around working out and the numbers they hit. I've seen some super strong guys in the gym, I'm not going to lie, but if you sit me next to them side by side, I bet alot of people might guess that I am stronger based on physique. Even though my workouts are easy as cake, and generally do 12-15 easy reps, focusing on the pump, resting only 1 minute or 1.5 minutes to keep the pump going, I barely even grunt other than making a strong exhale on some of my harder exercises, and after that, drink a protein shake and get on with my day. 

Hey, if you guys out there are want to get a massive squat or deadlift or bench press as a personal goal, do you. It's certainly cool to be very strong and a good way to build muscle, if you include some higher rep exercises and shorter rest times, combined with a diet conducive to gaining lean muscle. But all I'm saying is, there is a much much easier, more efficient way to achieve a good physique, that doesn't include destroying yourself everyday at the gym, or risking injury. With my current workout, I could see easily myself training into my 70s. I work out to look good and to feel good. I love the feeling of being fit and I love looking fit. I care not even a little bit about the amount of weight I can lift. I'm about strengthening my entire body, keeping all my joints and ligaments strong and feeling good, flexibility, and having high energy outside of the gym. 

So in conclusion, all you fellas out there in SwooptheWorld land, get your butt in the gym, build yourself some muscle, keep your bodyfat in check, stay proportionate, focus on aesthetics, and watch how much easier things get for you. Bodybuilding is really not that difficult. It's actually the fun part of my day, and there's no reason every man (who is capable) shouldn't be doing this.

Another side-note on fitness, I don't know if you have experienced this Johnstop, but exercising also does wonders for my libido and erections. For those of you guys who are still in your early twenties and are at near peak testosterone, then maybe there is no noticeable difference even if you work out. But for a guy like me that has crossed over the 30 mark, I started to get less and less, and lower quality erections as I approached my late twenties. I initially attributed this to stress from corporate work, shit diet, bad sleep, and just general aging. I figured that my best sexual years were already behind me, and that's just the way life goes.

But since introducing strength training and bodybuilding back into my life, I almost started feeling like a teenager again. I started waking up with rock hard morning wood every day again, was horny all of the time. I'd start to get a semi-chub when women were flirty with me in public, whereas before, I'd just think "ooh that's nice, I think she's hitting on me, there's a little ego boost". As opposed to now that I'm fit, I might have to pinch my leg a bit before I walk away from the counter so the entire checkout line doesn't see me walk out the door with a pitched tent through my jeans (or not, fuck it, wear it proud, this is NYC, I'm never going to see these people again lmao). 

And I ESPECIALLY noticed this to an even higher degree when I introduced heavy leg training, particularly barbell squats (I do front squats) back into my routine. I was only able to do bodyweight pistol squats and squat jumps during quarantine, because gyms were closed. But since September, I started using weights again for my lower body, and holy shit, no fap has become more difficult than ever, I cannot stop thinking about women and pussy. This is probably one of the biggest benefits of bodybuilding and fitness, I get to be a hormone infused, high libido, vagina addict teenager that I once was, except now with game and the ability to capitalize. 

I really don't know how much of this is bro-science, or if it's just a general increase in my mood that is contributing to a higher libido. But I've read several times, I many articles on the subject over the years, during my research and learning while I was educating myself on fitness: that heavy compound movements (Deadlift, Squat) can have an impact on your bodies natural hormone production. AKA, you can get a natural, light dose of testosterone increase if you incorporate intense compound strength training into your life. Maybe it's BS, I don't know, but I DEFINITELY feel a difference from before and now. If it's all placebo, hell, I'll take it.

Sources:

https://www.menshealth.com/uk/building-m...e%20squats.

https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitne...erone-men/

https://www.ultracorepower.com/blog/do-s...tosterone/
Great imput guys. I always had the feeling that, whenever I went to the gym regularly, I also had more success with women. However, i don't like working out. So its not njoyable for me. On the other hand, its probably another important puzzle peace on the way to the top. I also like the idea of light workouts. it kind of takes the pressure off you to perform every day and go to your max. Its an interesting point. Your texts gave me motivations to get back in shape ASAP. Thanks for this!
Hey all. I wanted to tell you that I weightlift too.
(12-13-2020, 08:38 PM)lika91 Wrote: Great imput guys. I always had the feeling that, whenever I went to the gym regularly, I also had more success with women. However, i don't like working out. So its not njoyable for me. On the other hand, its probably another important puzzle peace on the way to the top. I also like the idea of light workouts. it kind of takes the pressure off you to perform every day and go to your max. Its an interesting point. Your texts gave me motivations to get back in shape ASAP. Thanks for this!

I used to believe that I needed to "go to failure" on every set and every exercise in order to grow and progress. A nosebleed from a heavy squat or vomiting after an intense session is considered to be a badge of honor in some of these hardcore powerlifting circles. This is all 100% old school, 1970s broscience. Yes, going to failure on occasion is OK if you are looking to break through a plateau, or are feeling good, with a lot of energy on a particular day, and want to push yourself. But trust me, it is not necessary in order to make progress with building muscle. Bodybuilding does not need to be a tortuous experience every time you enter the gym. This is especially true if you aren't doing any exercise right now. The reasoning behind this is: since your muscles are not doing any kind of work at the moment, other than walking to the metro or picking up the remote control, any kind of stimulus from training will be interpreted as "build muscle to compensate for this new activity". This is known as "noob gains". This is also why doing something as simple as kicking a soccer ball with a friend, or doing a few sit ups will make you extremely sore the next day, if you have not exercised in a long time.

Going easier on my workouts, and switching from hardcore old school free weight bodybuilding exercises, to bodyweight moves with gymnast rings, has been one of the biggest red pills I've taken in 2020. And guess what? At 30 years old, right now I have the best, most balanced, most proportionate, most aesthetic, and most muscular physique I have ever had in my life. And I used to kill myself in the gym every day, squatting until my face turned beet red, strapping on an extra 30 lbs to make my pull ups more challenging, doing drop sets, doing 6 sets per exercise, I would make it so difficult, that some days I would just skip the gym altogether, because I didn't feel like I had the energy to perform at such an intense level that day. With my current protocol, only life's commitments and unexpected events get in the way of my gym time. Otherwise, I am looking forward to every one of my workouts. All they are is the part of my day where I go to my favorite place, release stress, strengthen my bones and joints, get a nice pump and blood flowing, watch women check out my muscles, get a nice stretch at the end, and then leave, having secured that mental victory. I feel amazing every time I work out and every time I leave the gym, and my body never feels beat up from it (other than a good, light soreness the next day).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbCcWyY...l=JREClips

This is a great clip from JRE, you only have to listen to the first 5-10 mins to get the idea. Consistent, 70-85% intensity, enjoyable training is going to promote longevity, low injury risk, and more overall training sessions, as opposed to trying to kill yourself each workout. Zahabi is speaking specifically about MMA training here, so training every single day might not be conducive for muscle hypertrophy, which does require a few days rest to rebuild. But in essence, this is the same as what I am saying. I've carried this philosophy since the beginning of 2020, and I have had the longest unbroken streak of bodybuilding exercise since I was 17 years old. I can't wait to see how much my body can continue to refine and progress in 2021. Start exercising tomorrow my friend. start light, start easy, just do 4 sets of 10 controlled push ups, or 4 sets of 3-5 controlled pulls ups, with 3 minutes of rest time. That's it. You don't have to buy new workout clothes, you don't need new running shoes, you don't need to buy a big bag of whey protein, and multivitamins, or creatine, or an expensive gym membership. Just do a few sets, a few reps of an exercise. And that will be your starting point. Start easy, start light, master your form, no need for intensity yet, but the most important thing is that you DO IT. I promise you if you stay consistent, it will be one of the best things of your life.
The big thing with getting elite level fitness is finding a good coach. It's possible to get into great shape on your own, however you're much more likely to plateau or get injured without it. Powerlifting and bodybuilding are sciences, they require a lot of work and intelligence to get to the top levels. Just showing up to the gym and fucking around won't cut it you want to hit advanced to elite levels of strength.

IMO the better you look the worse game you're allowed to have. I'd much rather dedicate myself to self improvement than socially climbing, mass approaching, learning how to game the apps. The better the product is, the easier it is to sell it. This is definitely a motivation for me. Being in legitimately good shape means a complete upgrade in your quality of life. I feel and look better day to day than I ever did when I was a scrawny 165 with minimal strength.
(12-14-2020, 05:37 AM)Johnstop Wrote: The big thing with getting elite level fitness is finding a good coach. It's possible to get into great shape on your own, however you're much more likely to plateau or get injured without it. Powerlifting and bodybuilding are sciences, they require a lot of work and intelligence to get to the top levels. Just showing up to the gym and fucking around won't cut it you want to hit advanced to elite levels of strength.

IMO the better you look the worse game you're allowed to have. I'd much rather dedicate myself to self improvement than socially climbing, mass approaching, learning how to game the apps. The better the product is, the easier it is to sell it. This is definitely a motivation for me. Being in legitimately good shape means a complete upgrade in your quality of life. I feel and look better day to day than I ever did when I was a scrawny 165 with minimal strength.

I agree that in order to reach elite levels of bodybuilding and strength, you must find good coaching, or educate yourself to a very high level, if you are to do it yourself. But my point is you do not need anywhere near "elite" levels of muscle or strength in order to separate yourself from the average guy. I believe almost any guy can put himself into the top 5-10% of men, physique-wise in under a year and a half, with consistent training, quality form, and a good diet. To reach a physique that most women find attractive, that most men would be satisfied and happy with, as in lean, muscular, and athletic, I do not believe it is difficult at all. Barring much older men who might require some hormonal assistance, or men who have absolutely terrible genetics.

As far as strength goes, I can't knock any guy for setting strength goals for himself. Men naturally gravitate towards activities that are measurable, or that have systems of rankings that he can get better at over time, such as a quantifiable activity like weight lifting. And the feeling of hitting a new PR does feel amazing. But for the purposes of banging hotter women, or building a more aesthetic physique, or maintaining your health, going after extreme strength goals does not serve much of a purpose other than stroking your own ego, or impressing other men who care about weightlifting. And certain lifts, as you must know, are extremely risky on the knees and especially spine. To me, a baseline level of strength, where you can bench press your own weight, pull your own body weight up a few times, squat and deadlift 1.5x your bodyweight, is enough for me for basic fitness. I can certainly perform more than this, but to keep shooting for a heavier and heavier one rep max has rapidly diminishing returns, will probably require me to gain weight and lose my abs, risk herniating a disc, etc. Once I hit my basic levels of desired strength, I just start jacking up the reps and focusing on the pump, hypertrophy, flexibility, good form, definition. Low rep style powerlifting training takes a tremendous amount of effort that I'd rather dedicate to other areas of my life. Like you say, socially climbing, sharpening game, career, etc.

If you are truly passionate about strength and powerlifting, more power to you. You could make the same argument about me, who spends hours trying to master high-speed hard rock guitar solos on my stratocaster, when most girls would be sufficiently impressed with strumming a few easy chords to some acoustic pop song. Perhaps I have way passed the point of acceptable skill level a long time ago, and I am wasting time and energy trying to keep improving. But I am passionate about playing my guitar, and love playing it regardless of what anyone thinks. If this is you, and lifting heavy is your passion, then I wish you luck with your PR goals. Just know that for the purposes of looking good and feeling good, the amount of energy required to build a generally strong, lean, flexible, athletic and healthy physique, is nowhere near the amount of effort that alot of these hardcore guys in the gym are putting in. And as you must know, you must always be very careful with this hobby; take a look at how guys like Dorian Yates, or Ronnie Coleman ended up. Ronnie was my hero in my youth, going balls to wall on all his workouts, 800lb one rep maxes, screaming "Light weighttt!!" at the top of his lungs. I thought there was nothing cooler than making the bar bend from loading a bunch of 45lb plates on each side. Today, his entire spine, literally every single vertebrae is fused together, and he needs crutches to get around. After seeing what's happened to these extremely high intensity guys, I now subscribe to the philosophy of Lee Haney. Here's an excerpt from an interview from a few years ago:

Q&A: What do you think about Mentzer’s heavy duty training system? It’s gotten a lot of publicity through the years.

Lee: You tear yourself up with that. You tear joints up, you tear up tendons. It’s what got Dorian Yates in trouble. Always train to stimulate and not annihilate.

Q&A: Did you ever suffered any serious injuries yourself?

Lee: Nope… not one. I finished my career injury free. I have no joint problems, no knee, no hip, no back, none of that.

I follow Haney's philosophy to this day, which is "Always train to stimulate and not annihilate"
^Yeah the biggest reason I suggest a coach is injury prevention. A good coach will teach you how to stimulate blood flow and keep yourself healthy. Powerlifting can cripple you so maintenance is crucial.

For myself I do the following:

1 gallon of water a day (at least)
10,000 steps
2-3 five minute flows
7-8 hours of sleep

And I'm out here feeling great. I hit a 420 lb squat last week and barely felt it after.

I agree bodybuilding is a lot easier than powerlifting. The trap with powerlifting is that it's easy for you to look like shit if you just focus on PR's. I did a bunch of tricep work and callisthenics, otherwise I'd just look like a chunkier version of my previous self. I'm going to bodybuild WAY more this year. I'm trying to actually look like I squat 400+ lbs
(12-13-2020, 09:12 AM)rubix Wrote: I've banged girls all over the spectrum, from legit whales, to plain-faced average Janes, all the way to hourglass shaped Latina beauties (not recently, thanks to lockdown). I started my banging journey in university, reading PUA material, figuring out how to navigate the dating market, how to seduce and attract the women who I wanted as a skill, as opposed to only accepting the ones that happened to fall into my lap. I started banging mostly overweight girls, or below average girls. I figured, that since I had made so many excuses while I was younger, and missed so many obvious signs and opportunities from girls who probably liked me, that I needed to create a crash course style of learning in order to make up for lost time. Therefore, I was more focused with improving my closing skills and gaining confidence, than I was with quality. This worked OK for me while I still learning game, finding my look and style, and juggling university studies along with it. And I still managed a few cuties on occasion, even while making many mistakes I wouldn't make today. But as I improved, I found my standards to be raising higher and higher (or from another perspective, tastes became more and more specific).

Can you go into #1? My hair is actually thinning, but not by much. Eventually I'll get hair transplant as my sides are super thick still. But whenever I go to a barber, they're all useless. Even the expensive ones. I once paid $99 for a haircut. Advice on best haircuts for faceshape, etc much appreciated.

(12-13-2020, 10:14 AM)Johnstop Wrote: ^#2 is an enormous point.

I just want to clarify something here. I've been jacked all my life (not a brag, just when I was younger I was the jacked guy in middle school even at 95lbs...I think it's because I've got big veins) and while it doesn't hurt with high-quality girls (8+) it's not like they throw themselves at you. I have an easy time with many 6s and 7s, but when you get up to the high-end as is my only target nowadays, the physique doesn't seem to matter. One preface...unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with epci looking abs. My abs are pretty patheitc looking (I have only 3 cuts, instead of 4 or 6) and I know this makes otherwise skinny guys look jacked so if I had abs, the thing that girls seem to really love, maybe my tone would be different. That said, I have a very thick chest, shoulders, big arms etc.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
[Image: kyriakos-grizzly.png]

Johnstop looking great since he gave up game to focus on self improvement and powerlifting.

The bitches basically game themselves.
(12-15-2020, 12:42 PM)DVR Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 09:12 AM)rubix Wrote: As far as actual changes to yourself, personality development, game, lifestyle, here are the biggest changes I've made which have had an impact on my attractiveness:

Can you go into #1? My hair is actually thinning, but not by much. Eventually I'll get hair transplant as my sides are super thick still. But whenever I go to a barber, they're all useless. Even the expensive ones. I once paid $99 for a haircut. Advice on best haircuts for faceshape, etc much appreciated.

Depending on how much your hair is thinning, you might still be able to pull off some good hairstyles. I actually haven't had a buzz cut in several years, but I remember the last time I buzzed it all off, I saw the top of my head looking slightly thinner than it used to look, and I saw my scalp a bit more (compared to when I was a teenager). This worried me a bit, thinking that the balding stage had started, but that was 4 years ago. Today, now that my hair is grown out and long, I honestly cannot tell at all. Having my hair around an inch or more in length on top, possibly creates something of a combover effect, in the sense that since it is all bunched together, it creates the illusion of a thick head of hair. I'm not sure if this will work for everyone, it might depend on how much your hair is thinning, but it might be worth a shot to let it grow for a bit, and keep it looking somewhat neat by keeping the edges sharp, or keeping the sides lower/faded.

I actually have not paid for a haircut in several years. I bought a hanging mirror that opens 3 ways and allows me to see the sides and back of my head, and cut my own hair. All I do it comb all my hair on top to the center of my head, and take clippers with a #2 or #3, and buzz it all off. Then I keep the top of my head level with a special comb that keeps all my hair level called Combpal. Not saying everyone should do this, I understand that not every guy has the balls to attempt to cut his own hair, but now that I have mastered this skill, I have saved hundreds of dollars of the years, and my hair often looks better than guys who go to professional barbers.

Items:

https://www.amazon.com/Floxsee-Portable-...311&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GBH...UTF8&psc=1

As far as actual hairstyles go, you want to be somewhat modern and trendy, but at the same time, have a hairstyle that works for you, and your age category. And you usually want to choose a hairstyle that accentuates a square, masculine look. Round faced men are not as attractive as a square face with a square jaw. But you can create this illusion with the right hairstyle (AKA keep the sides short, keep the top longer). Me personally, the hairstyle that I wear today is something like this:

[Image: thumb-image-hairstyles-for-men.jpg]

Which is a #2 or #3 on the sides, and I let the top grow longer. When I trim the top, I trim it to about 1.5 inches, or about 4cm, in length, and I let it grow until it gets difficult to keep neat looking. I also trim the back of my head, of the longer part, periodically, since my hair becomes wavy after a certain length, and becomes a curly looking waterfall behind my head if it's not trimmed. Very easy hairstyle, simple to self-cut, simple to style. Now STYLING, was the part that took me a while to master. I experimented with alot of different products and techniques, thin comb vs wide tooth comb, paste vs gel vs pomade, blow drying vs finger styling, and I finally found the perfect way to style it (for my personal style and hair type, which is wavy, somewhat curly). I use a product called Old Spice Putty. My technique for styling is:

1. Wet hair
2. Towel dry hair until it is damp, not super wet
3. Mix in evenly spread Old Spice Putty into your hands, work into your hair on top.
4. Comb it through evenly, until your hair is slicked back like Gordon Gekko in Wall Street, or like when Leo DiCaprio gets invited to the wealthy people's dinner in Titanic. If you cannot achieve a slick back hair style, mix a little bit more putty into your hands (be careful not to over do it, do only a bit at a time), rub into you hair, and try combing it again. Eventually you will achieve a slick back.
5. Wait until your hair dries and becomes hard, like it would with hair gel. This takes about 40 mins to 1 hour, depending on how damp your hair was when you towel dried it, and how humid/dry your climate is. This works for me, since I live in NYC and have a long subway commute.
6. Once it becomes dry and hard, run your fingers through your hair and style as desired. The slicking back process is to "train" my normally curly hair to a straighter look with a bit of a wave, and then once it becomes dry, I can run my fingers through it to make it more natural and less try-hard, plus I achieve the matte finish dry look this way, as opposed to the outdated slicked back, gelled 1980s/1990s look. 
Optional: Once you have achieved your look, if you have a bit of light flakes from the product that you want to eliminate, or if you want to give your hair a bit of a light "shine", moisten your hands very very very lightly, I mean like 2-3 drops of waters even spread across both hands, and run your fingers through your head a few more times. This will erase all flakes, and give your hair a shinier, healthier look, yet still dry. Without making look "wet" like if you used a giant glob of LA Looks gel.

So it is easy in the sense of the actual work it takes to style, but the drying process does take a bit of time for it to look perfect. I've tried going the blow drying route to speed it up, but it's not the same as letting it air dry naturally.

The other hairstyle I've used, during the summer, is something a little shorter like this:

[Image: Undercut-Hairstyle-for-Men-with-Spiky-Hair.jpg]

Except with an even #3 on all sides, since I don't know how to make a fade on my own head.

If you are thinning however, I might recommend the first longer hairstyle above. The shorter, spiked up look might be harder to pull off with very thin hair. The only problem is you have to wait out 2-3 months to get the prerequisite length to try it out.