Banging hotter girls/improving quality
Wealth, partner. You are not their only option even you've managed to get them for a dinner. Unfortunately gaming in EE works like that.
If you manage to get them to your place and play your cards right, wouldn't you say that it should be possible to get the bang? Especially if they come from Day game, hence some kind of attraction should be there, too. So I'd rather think it's a problem in my game than blame EE.
(11-21-2020, 12:23 AM)lika91 Wrote: It is a frustrating period. Even though I'm doing and developing well generally (see Tallinn thread), I feel like I'm very far from where I would want to be, with a formula for white chics on the right end of the 8-mark.

This is EXACTLY where my game development stunted years ago and still am till today. I can do 8s and have had two 8s LTRs but Ive never been able to pull them consistently.

I have not solved the issue yet but im working on a strategy which I think its going to finally get me over the hump.

-Maxed out and will continue to max out on what I can do game wise. Before corona I was grinding hard on German girls (who are well known to be brutally hard) and my closure rate doubled with some small changes in my looks and attitude toward them. The cocky/slightly arrogant - interest/disinterest style works wonders on them. I can only hope this style game works well on Dutch women or I have to recalibrate.

- Changed my location to a place more friendly for people of my kind. Black men do much better in NL than DE and its gonna be easier to get an 8 here where girls are less racist. Im banging a 7 and change regularly right now.

- Made and am still making investments in my looks..... I think at this point looks are whats holding me out of the 8 category so ive made the most investment here in 2020 and will continue in 2021. Ive developed an action plan to get some serious tattoos (one sleeve already done and working on the second), a hair transplant in 2021 and am working hard to get my diet in order and back in the gym 5 days a week. Those premade "muscle meals" that ive recently found are gonna be the GAME CHANGER since I never had trouble with the gym but more diet.

Disclaimer: My action plan is what I think I PERSONALLY need at this time and I wouldn't exactly suggest doing what Im doing to get results. Don't want to anyone say its simply as getting tattoos equals women.
Interesting point dude, but IF you get them out on dates already, looks can't be the problem. Unless they put you in a provider role from the very beginning. I've put some cockiness and sexuality even in my Day game approaches to avoid that. Also without success, but my sample size here is small and I slipped too much into comfort and social talk looking back at how the dates went. On the other hand, can you pull with minimal comfort without getting shittested hardcore?
(11-21-2020, 12:23 AM)lika91 Wrote: What would guys with many 8+ notches recommend for when you have one out on a date? From a personal perspective I'm asking for Eastern Europe especially.

I managed to get out a few 7.5+ and a handful of 8+ in the past weeks. However, my closing rate is terrible. I tried lots, nice confident guy, super cocky, a mix, straight to apt with strong frame, but for the 8+ nothing has worked even not a KC. I always got the frustrating "I need to get to know a person better first", and this despite communicating initially that they love freedom, etc. Always had the feeling that attraction was there, kino was on point, none would refuse to hold hands f.e., partly also kino from their side, things seemed regularly to roll well until I went for the KC after 60-90 minutes. And then afterwards they are ghosting or finding excuses to not meet again.

It is a frustrating period. Even though I'm doing and developing well generally (see Tallinn thread), I feel like I'm very far from where I would want to be, with a formula for white chics on the right end of the 8-mark.

I'll admit I'm no expert in EE, but here's my advice anyways:
1) don't kino. Don't show your attraction. I did this and always the girls stopped talking to me (I wanted different things, too fast, need to know me better, we looking for diff things, etc.)
2) meet at 4-6pm with something cool to do which can nicely lead into you asking htem what they're doing for dinner, at which point you can take them to the grocery store, buy some stuff and cook at your home. I bring up that I cook in messages and you can see it on my IG so this works for me (outside of EE)

I've heard of guys doing well in EE, but i'm skeptical. I think it's a long game, no hookup culture.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(11-21-2020, 01:25 PM)DVR Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 12:23 AM)lika91 Wrote: What would guys with many 8+ notches recommend for when you have one out on a date? From a personal perspective I'm asking for Eastern Europe especially.

I managed to get out a few 7.5+ and a handful of 8+ in the past weeks. However, my closing rate is terrible. I tried lots, nice confident guy, super cocky, a mix, straight to apt with strong frame, but for the 8+ nothing has worked even not a KC. I always got the frustrating "I need to get to know a person better first", and this despite communicating initially that they love freedom, etc. Always had the feeling that attraction was there, kino was on point, none would refuse to hold hands f.e., partly also kino from their side, things seemed regularly to roll well until I went for the KC after 60-90 minutes. And then afterwards they are ghosting or finding excuses to not meet again.

It is a frustrating period. Even though I'm doing and developing well generally (see Tallinn thread), I feel like I'm very far from where I would want to be, with a formula for white chics on the right end of the 8-mark.

I'll admit I'm no expert in EE, but here's my advice anyways:
1) don't kino. Don't show your attraction. I did this and always the girls stopped talking to me (I wanted different things, too fast, need to know me better, we looking for diff things, etc.)
2) meet at 4-6pm with something cool to do which can nicely lead into you asking htem what they're doing for dinner, at which point you can take them to the grocery store, buy some stuff and cook at your home. I bring up that I cook in messages and you can see it on my IG so this works for me (outside of EE)

I've heard of guys doing well in EE, but i'm skeptical. I think it's a long game, no hookup culture.

I think this is solid advice(especially #1). The 8's and above need to be gamed in another way that shows her you're not only trying to bang. No Kino, backhanded compliments and aloof should be the approach. Not sure even bad boy game here is needed. Just show you could care less if sex happened. Inviting her over to your place to fast might be a mistake. She's not stupid. Either way 8's and above require exhausting work and TIME. She's in no hurry and on top of this, she's most likely had your type before, so the novelty is not there.

One other thing to consider is maybe none of the above matters. Maybe just being a VERY HIGH VALUE man with tons of money is all it takes for the 8's and above. it's highly plausible that's why we are striking out so much with 8's and above. Our value isn't high enough for them. For 8's and above, looks appear to be secondary for them. They get horny with status, fame and money(i.e possessions)

So unless you actually live in the city/millionaire celebrity of some sorts, traveling to countries and gaming 8's and above might be futile. 

I gonna say a name of a person that pulled in the past and regularly got 8's (even 8 fwb's) and above and was a "two" at the most himself. He was and still(although quite old now)is very high value with lots of money.  "TOM LEYKIS"   I'll leave it at that.
Thanks for the interesting advice guys, ill try to implement it and report back if i get the chance!

Being honest, no kino at all sounds very shocking to me. It goes completely against what Ive learned, but I will try it out. Do you keep distant then and just grab her for the kiss at some point or do you slowly initiate kino after lets say an hour or so?

A problem I am facing is also that if I don't insert my game and keep a monotonous vibe that the conversations develops in a social talk direction, which kills the sexual vibe. Do you communicate passionate or monotonous and then give her some attention here and there and how do you manage to still be interesting and sexual?
(11-21-2020, 12:27 AM)battalion Wrote: Wealth, partner. You are not their only option even you've managed to get them for a dinner. Unfortunately gaming in EE works like that.
Thank you!

(11-20-2020, 04:24 PM)Shimmy Wrote: Staying off social media is an absolute horrible idea.  If you want to bang the hottest girls you need to cast as many nets as possible.  Having a great Instagram and lots of followers will help you if you meet a hot girl on the street or even tinder as much as it will using it to message girls. If you do Instagram right and meet a local girl she will see that she has friends following you which is an instant dhv and social proof.

Don't take anything he says serious.  He only bangs girls by paying them and admitted he never did well without paying in the past.
The social media I was referring to are dating apps like Bumble and Tinder.   But I still think sliding into DMs on Instagram and Facebook are wastes of time compared to getting out there and focusing on meeting 9s and 10s in real life. 

Oh sure, don’t take anything I say seriously.  I’m only one of the most widely traveled and richest members on this forum. And to clarify, I have always done well with young women, but I have never done particularly well with 9s and 10s until I employed lifestyle enhancement ($) as a strategy with girlfriends or girls I wanted in my bevy.  

But we all here know you bitterly consider any monetary advantage in dating as “prostitution” in typical “bitter broke dude” fashion.  Guys like you are just part of the landscape.
Have you ever noticed it is your haters who obsessively read your every post, comment on them with the most emotion, and expend so much energy desperately trying to engage you?  It's because haters are your greatest, most loyal, and dedicated fans; they just have not come to terms with it yet.  Enjoy them because they are the surest sign that you're slaying it in life!  Big Grin
(11-21-2020, 08:24 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Oh sure, don’t take anything I say seriously.  I’m only one of the most widely traveled and richest members on this forum.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
A guy in his 60s who pays girls to be his girlfriend giving advice on how to land hot girls and the effectiveness of social media and the guy who's never met any forum members claiming to be the most well traveled and wealthy. Sounds legit to me.
(11-23-2020, 06:20 AM)Shimmy Wrote: A guy in his 60s who pays girls to be his girlfriend giving advice on how to land hot girls and the effectiveness of social media and the guy who's never met any forum members claiming to be the most well traveled and wealthy.  Sounds legit to me.

Sounds like you're jealous, maybe when you make it big you will be able to afford the monthly $100-400 "girlfriend allowance" required to bang 9s and 10s  Rolleyes

(11-21-2020, 08:24 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: I have always done well with young women, but I have never done particularly well with 9s and 10s until I employed lifestyle enhancement ($) as a strategy with girlfriends or girls I wanted in my bevy.  
But we all here know you bitterly consider any monetary advantage in dating as “prostitution” in typical “bitter broke dude” fashion.  Guys like you are just part of the landscape.

Please help me get a 9/10 as a live in gf by giving her $3-13 a day. It's going to be rough but I'll be sure to take an extra shift flipping burgers to be able to afford it.
(11-23-2020, 06:28 AM)Shifty Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 06:20 AM)Shimmy Wrote: A guy in his 60s who pays girls to be his girlfriend giving advice on how to land hot girls and the effectiveness of social media and the guy who's never met any forum members claiming to be the most well traveled and wealthy.  Sounds legit to me.

Sounds like you're jealous, maybe when you make it big you will be able to afford the monthly $100-400 "girlfriend allowance" required to bang 9s and 10s  Rolleyes

(11-21-2020, 08:24 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: I have always done well with young women, but I have never done particularly well with 9s and 10s until I employed lifestyle enhancement ($) as a strategy with girlfriends or girls I wanted in my bevy.  

Please help me get a 9/10 as a live in gf by giving her $3-13 a day. It's going to be rough but I'll be sure to take an extra shift flipping burgers to be able to afford it.

I'll just say, I'm 33yo, 6ft, muscular, by general standards good looking (but not great, def above avearge) and I signed up for the SA of brazil and I can see the value. I'd be exchanging a bunch of time (and additional money) for hotter girls, I'm interested.

The leverl of flakiness is incredibely. I'm a high-level, productive dude. If I'm using my time trying to seduce a women that have serious effects on my business or just being generally productive anyways, which I prefer. Most women are productivenLESS. They have no alternative than to just message dudes and take IG photos all day.

Of course, it depends on how much you value your time. I value mine much higher than what most girls are asking or the cost of a flight. One girl from Floripa, Brazil bacially gave me her number and asked what I'm looking for. I said bascially an all expese paid trip when we hang out (ie flight to Sao Paulo and food) and she told me to tell her when I'd like to do that. She's an 8. Cute face, fake tits, a little extra weight.

I've never tried it and maybe this thread is better elsewhere, but I don't pay for sex the old fashioned way (ie hookers), but this seems of interest to me.

Only thing is my sex drive isn't high so I'm not trying to pay a 9 monlthy for sex one or twice per week.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(11-23-2020, 12:49 PM)DVR Wrote: I'll just say, I'm 33yo, 6ft, muscular, by general standards good looking (but not great, def above avearge) and I signed up for the SA of brazil and I can see the value. I'd be exchanging a bunch of time (and additional money) for hotter girls, I'm interested.

I've never tried it and maybe this thread is better elsewhere, but I don't pay for sex the old fashioned way (ie hookers), but this seems of interest to me.
I highly encourage you to try the approach if you're able to do so.  You'll likely find that is particularly fruitful.

There are a few here who get twisted into tight little knots about it but that has far more to do with what they lack personally (and their lack of financial wherewithal).  Once you see how well it serves you, you'll understand why those types of guys whine and scream about it like offended little banshees.
Have you ever noticed it is your haters who obsessively read your every post, comment on them with the most emotion, and expend so much energy desperately trying to engage you?  It's because haters are your greatest, most loyal, and dedicated fans; they just have not come to terms with it yet.  Enjoy them because they are the surest sign that you're slaying it in life!  Big Grin
(11-21-2020, 12:04 PM)lika91 Wrote: Interesting point dude, but IF you get them out on dates already, looks can't be the problem. Unless they put you in a provider role from the very beginning. I've put some cockiness and sexuality even in my Day game approaches to avoid that. Also without success, but my sample size here is small and I slipped too much into comfort and social talk looking back at how the dates went. On the other hand, can you pull with minimal comfort without getting shittested hardcore?

I cannot get 8s out dates regularly. I can pull them but they are VERY few and far in between. In Germany I was very much stuck in the 7 range with girls. Def felt a HARD glass ceiling. I don't know what my value is now since im in a new dating market but I am grinding like I am still in Germany.

I am guessing 8s aren't far off for me and I really still think IN MY CASE its just about looks. At this point im advanced in game and might need recalibration for the Dutch market but I believe this is an easy fix that can be done in 90 days or less if needed.
(11-24-2020, 12:34 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 12:04 PM)lika91 Wrote: Interesting point dude, but IF you get them out on dates already, looks can't be the problem. Unless they put you in a provider role from the very beginning. I've put some cockiness and sexuality even in my Day game approaches to avoid that. Also without success, but my sample size here is small and I slipped too much into comfort and social talk looking back at how the dates went. On the other hand, can you pull with minimal comfort without getting shittested hardcore?

I cannot get 8s out dates regularly. I can pull them but they are VERY few and far in between. In Germany I was very much stuck in the 7 range with girls. Def felt a HARD glass ceiling. I don't know what my value is now since im in a new dating market but I am grinding like I am still in Germany.

I am guessing 8s aren't far off for me and I really still think IN MY CASE its just about looks. At this point im advanced in game and might need recalibration for the Dutch market but I believe this is an easy fix that can be done in 90 days or less if needed.

Pulling 7s regularly in Germany is pretty good! Im not sure about the Dutch market, not an expert but I would estimate you have far more black competition in NL than in Germany. But yeah, not all 8's go just for looks. If you feel like youre good in game and have patience, perhaps Eastern Europe would be a better choice? I would generally estimate that Dutch girls are even more superficial than German ones, many EE women therefore looking for something else, plus you may have more exotic value.
(11-24-2020, 01:11 PM)lika91 Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 12:34 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote:

Pulling 7s regularly in Germany is pretty good! Im not sure about the Dutch market, not an expert but I would estimate you have far more black competition in NL than in Germany. But yeah, not all 8's go just for looks. If you feel like youre good in game and have patience, perhaps Eastern Europe would be a better choice? I would generally estimate that Dutch girls are even more superficial than German ones, many EE women therefore looking for something else, plus you may have more exotic value.

Came a long way to get there.... I knew there would be more black competition in NL and especially in the city I moved to but I feel like I am strong enough at this point to compete well and have the potential to be somewhere at the top. Plus more girls are open here to dating black men than in Germany, so while theres more competition, theres more girls in the market. Give and take. 

I just got here but based on my research, I don't see Dutch girls being more superficial than German ones. German girls are well known to be tough (even German girls have told me this) and the Dutch are friendly. That has also been my experience thus far.

EE girls are heavily on my radar and on Tinder I do tend to swipe right on many of them when I see their profile. Current bang is Polish and am planning a trip to Poland next year.
^ In my 4 years in Poland (roughly 3 in Gdansk and 1 in Krakow), I can only recall seeing a black guy twice.

If Poland is open next year, I'll probably be there too, so hope to meet you then.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(11-24-2020, 01:28 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote: Came a long way to get there.... I knew there would be more black competition in NL and especially in the city I moved to but I feel like I am strong enough at this point to compete well and have the potential to be somewhere at the top. Plus more girls are open here to dating black men than in Germany, so while theres more competition, theres more girls in the market. Give and take. 

I just got here but based on my research, I don't see Dutch girls being more superficial than German ones. German girls are well known to be tough (even German girls have told me this) and the Dutch are friendly. That has also been my experience thus far.

My "limited" experiences with German gals have been interesting mixed bag.

I've met some attractive yuppy ones in Brazil that were in the same Portuguese program as myself. They were into darker skinned dudes as a couple had LTRs with those guys.

On the other hand, I've met some German au pairs in Dallas who indicated their country had such a strong middle class that they were obsessed with marrying into unapologetic wealth lol. I've also been to private parties where gals I knew befriended these attractive flight attendants from Air Berlin as it's affiliated with American Airlines in Dallas/Ft. Worth...total unapologetic social climbers once again. Of course there were other normal good looking ones I've met here too but was never interested in pursuing them.
Here's my game plan to up level:

1) Basically go celibate, no fap until 2021 is almost over and quarantine ends/we have a vaccine. This way I'm not burning energy and time on girls during a suboptimal time for dating.

2) Focus more on aesthetics than pure strength. I'm coming up on a 400 squat and a 500 deadlift. I look a lot better than I used to, but I have more of a thick powerlifting physique than a ripped/jacked bodybuilding physique. My goal is a 600 deadlift for next year cause I'd be an alpha mother fucker, but with a bigger focus on looks.

3) Work my ass off in my career. I'm making low six figures now, get to mid six figures.

4) Hire a style consultant, get a completely new haircut and wardrobe. These are easily my worst features, I will fully admit that I have zero drip. Any recommendations again here would be great

5) Go to grad school where I'll meet girls who are more my style professionally. I may not get married soon but I'm open to a serious LTR with the right person.

Game is real for sure but the easiest way to bang 9's is to be a 9 yourself. I've got a great base in terms of fitness and game, once the style and money come up I'll be in a better place.
If you can deadlift 500lbs and are making six figures theres no place on earth you should be staying celibate and wasting the next 6 months of your life until a vaccine is widespread. Thats top 1% athletic performance combined with top 1% income anywhere in the world. Just get on the apps and start arranging dates.