Banging hotter girls/improving quality
Wondering if anyone has any stories of up levelling their quality. 

I feel like most of the girls I've been with have been beat at worst and decent looking at best. I've been with 25 girls all of whom were in the 5-7 range. Maybe one or two were stunners and one or two were pretty unattractive, most were all right. 

I see fine ass girls around and want to get with them. Cold approach is kind of rough with COVID. I can regularly pull 6's and occasionally 7's off Tinder but the hottest girls continue to evade me there.

I'm 24 in a semi suburban/urban area. Lots of young people but dispersed across a huge area. 

The obvious answer is to uplevel looks and presentation. I work my ass off in my fitness, I am 6'3 192 with a 385 squat and 455 deadlift and this climbs every month. My style and grooming kind of suck so any tips there would be great, like good intros to men's haircuts and style and shit would be welcome. I don't really know where to start with all that. 

I see stunners and ass models on Instagram, I want to get with them. I'll be damned if I never get around to banging the hottest women. I don't expect it to fulfill me or anything, but fuck living life without pulling high quality woman. I want a girl who is fine as fuck and looks great in pictures, a legit stunner.

So yeah any advice/testimonials on this would be super welcome. My friends are good dudes but they're pretty checked out of the dating game for various reasons, so I don't really have any guidance or role models in this regard.
1 - Talk to them.
2 - Travel.

Tinder is for volume, unless you dramatically stand out for whatever reason (see 2), 6's &7's with low effort is where it's at.

If full cold approach is off the cards for you, you can always go a little warmer with waitresses, retail staff etc.
I left Mexico City...  Big Grin

That aside, hotter chicks are higher value no doubt about it. Hotter girls generally know their value and want to know yours more as well. You need to work on your SMV and get it as top tier as it can be and then get professional photos. Work on social circle, access to exclusive events and putting your location in a spot that has more hot girls (ie- Colombia vs Bolivia).
So that's your difference between gaming decent looking and hot girls?
I've recently done this. I actually posted something on it a couple weeks ago, but my wording was off and ppl thought I was retarded so I deleted it, but let me break it down.

First, what did I do? I am now rating women on my own scale. They get points for qualities I want (gym body gets +4, fake/big tits +2, etc.). What this does is let me think with my logical brain head and not my illogical cock head. Now I'm logically thinking "Ok, I'd bang this girl. But just once. She doesn't have anything special...not overly skinny, avg tits, avg face, avg height, etc." Thankfully I'm in Brazil with a plethora of options so it's easier to swipe left on a girl I know I'd be happy with banging once, but that's it.

I banged am avg girl last weekend which is ok, but now that I consciously know she falls in the average category, I'm not making note of anything that worked with her because it doesn't matter.

Why's this important? Pattern recognition.

If you're hooking up with 5-7s, but also trying for the 8-10, you're probably implementing patterns that work on 5-7s with the 8-10s. I hope that makes sense. It's important.

I've been doing this for 3 weeks now and am taking notes about it. Maybe I'll post it one day. I've already noticed some patterns which I'll have to test out.

Two nights ago, I banged a girl with 44k IG followers. Sounds better than it was, but my previous high was 17k (who was way hotter). Not that it matters fully, but the reality is, the more followers a girl has, she's probably more desirable. It's a first step in proving my new strategy.

PS congrats on the deadlift, very few men get up this high my max is 455lb, 315 bench, 400 squat
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
Nice topic for a thread. Classic PUA stuff gets a lot of hate nowadays but they were geared exactly towards this goal i.e. scoring much hotter notches. Following this thread.
(11-09-2020, 05:23 AM)Johnstop Wrote: Wondering if anyone has any stories of up levelling their quality. 

I feel like most of the girls I've been with have been beat at worst and decent looking at best. I've been with 25 girls all of whom were in the 5-7 range. Maybe one or two were stunners and one or two were pretty unattractive, most were all right. 

I see fine ass girls around and want to get with them. Cold approach is kind of rough with COVID. I can regularly pull 6's and occasionally 7's off Tinder but the hottest girls continue to evade me there.

I'm 24 in a semi suburban/urban area. Lots of young people but dispersed across a huge area. 

The obvious answer is to uplevel looks and presentation. I work my ass off in my fitness, I am 6'3 192 with a 385 squat and 455 deadlift and this climbs every month. My style and grooming kind of suck so any tips there would be great, like good intros to men's haircuts and style and shit would be welcome. I don't really know where to start with all that. 

I see stunners and ass models on Instagram, I want to get with them. I'll be damned if I never get around to banging the hottest women. I don't expect it to fulfill me or anything, but fuck living life without pulling high quality woman. I want a girl who is fine as fuck and looks great in pictures, a legit stunner.

So yeah any advice/testimonials on this would be super welcome. My friends are good dudes but they're pretty checked out of the dating game for various reasons, so I don't really have any guidance or role models in this regard.
Go to Italy and see how those men dress. They are very masculine but dress exceptional (the best I've seen) and never wear clothes that are baggy etc. Maybe in the USA, the sluts like the thug/baggy look but I can confirm, most of the world loves and appreciates a man that can dress like Italian Men.  The right fashion and fitting is huge with women. Forget the rapper look. 

Cheers,
I'm a bit sceptical about gaming in the west nowadays. I do think that woman below 25 can get as superficial as guys are. And it is not only Tinder. 90% seem to depend on looks for westernized women.

Of course, you will still find exceptions here and there, but they are mostly conservative and less westernized. That means, that mostly your balls to approach her during the day will seal the deal, and not necessarily game. In the meanwhile, I believe that game itself has just a certain effect on your success, like it might switch a maybe-girl to a yes-girl, if she is emotional and likes your style of game, hooks to one of your DHVs or likes the way how you comfort her. Even with great game and with great game I mean game that most guys even on this forum wouldn't realize is game, I would estimate its hard to get top quality, if they are not into you. But of course it helps to be confident, your best looking and a bit cocky here and there with most woman.

What worked for me is changing location. I had a handful of stunners in my life, like 8+, but at least managed to up my quality from average 5-6 range in Germany to around 7 in Estonia. Its about location, your exotic value, but also about your motivation. I never really daygamed in Germany f.e., just felt too awkward in a known environemt, whereas in places like Greece or Tallinn, where everything was completely new for me, it felt more natural to talk to new people.

So the best advice I would give you is grabbing your balls, moving somewhere else and constantly get out of your comfort zone, because that makes you develop in your character. And talk to women, I was reading for years passively in books, forums etc., but you will only really learn what works for you if you talk to fucking women. I think most successfull non-natural players have burned so many girls. I have probably burned more girls than I fucked and I am at 200+. Did I suffer from all the missed opportunities? Yes, but I developed and learned even more from most of the situations. And in the end you will never remember the failures, only the successes. Sounds clichee, but its true.
Great thread. I'd too also like to up my quality. I've banged some really cute girls but only 1 that was model level (other dudes confirmed she was a 9/10) and that shit literally fell into my lap haha. I didn't do shit, its just that the guy she was with was a pussy and she wanted to piss him off and fucked me in his apt. Was just right place right time. Agreed with putting yourself out there and making the approach. I've got soooooo many missed opportunities even this week I missed one, kicking myself a bit. BTW OP nice lift numbers. What's your bench?

What's that saying? You regret the things you didn't do way more than the things you did and failed. Something like that. So true.
Very simple. never invest time in a girl that is lower value then the hottest girl you are seeing.

Some other extreme things I did is move to a country/city with hotter girls. and started various businesses in the modeling industry.
Great topic. Great advice.

I have the same issue. However, if one thinks logically about how to go about this, one HAS to do the following: aim higher.

People have told it above: if you don't go out of your comfort zone and try seducing hotter girls, you won't get hotter girls. That's it. So I think it all starts with self-esteem: what do you think YOU'RE worth and what do you think YOU deserve. That is the ceiling we have to go through. Then find a favorable mating market (location, socio-educational-economic group, culture, looks) for you. Then up your game. That means, reading evolutionary psychology (the evolution of desire: Buss, the moral animal: Wright) to understand better human mating process as animals and then learn from experts (Swoon: Prioleau) instead of pick-up artists gurus. Also to upgrade EVERYTHING about you.

So, as a summary:
1. Aim higher: work on self-esteem, visualize what you desire and deserve
2. Understand what women really want at a biological level: it's not that complicated, just different from men. There is no big secret, things are hidden in plain sight.
3. Find a favorable mating market: country, culture, socio-educational-economic group, how are your looks popular over there
4. Up your game: higher status, better personality, better clothes, better hobbies, higher income, better social life

This is hard work, though. I have the same aim and I'm working on it. The trick is that we must do it for ourselves or then we end up always chasing a fugazi.
Looks, Money, Status

Improve at least one of these
Agreed with VitaminD. Mating is based on sexual selection and sexual selection is based on the visible traits that make you a good mate. Being able to bring in resources, athleticism and health are all qualities that make you a good mate. The importance is that they must be visible

I made the mistake on focussing on the inner part. This is great for your overall life and personal benefit. Also kindness and intelligence are qualities which are desirable. But it is the outside which is the first filter. I denied this reality in the past and now it's obvious to me.
As mentioned above, this is something I'm actively pursuing and ditching all the girls below 8 (I'm speaking for online game only with this post). Very frustrating as the game is different, but here's one of my first realizations: you have to artificially make yourself a challenge.

You have to do this anyways, but if you're talking with a 6, your looks elevate you outright and that's enough. But if you're talking to a genuinely gorgeous woman who has dozens of men reaching for her constantly, it's of paramount importance that you're the prize. How to do this?

One way I've been doing it is by hinting at a date prior to the date. "you seem cool" "you seem like a fun date" or "have you been to X?" X has to be someplace cool. When she responds, tell her that you're going to check it out and will let her know how it is.

This is not applicable to guys going to destinations for a week or even two. All of the hot girls I've hooked up with in Sao Paulo have taken at least 2 weeks, some of them I'm in 6 weeks and still no date (that might be too long and just be a waste of time, but I'm still testing out some strategies)
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
The first thing that jumps out at me to get 9s and 10s is stay the heck off of social media.  The numbers game just is not in men's favor so you have a huge hurdle of competition for the top talent and only top talent need apply.  Instead, meet girls in real life.  They are out working in retail, at restaurants, and bars, at hotels, etc.  

The second thing is max out your looks.   Let your hair grow out and then find a reputable men's salon to work with you on which haircuts would most flatter your face and face shape.  Not every trendy cut looks good on every guy so it is imperative to get expert opinion on this.   The reason I say grow your hair out is it gives more options to the barber.  Consider facial hair or a goatee also.  If you have one already, get it professionally trimmed and shaped along with the advice on how to maintain it properly.  

Finally, be at the top of your game financially and professionally.  When you earn more, you have the means and desire to present yourself as more.  This does not have to be flashy, it can be subtle and inexpensive.  Learn to wear a blazer instead of a jacket.  Learn to wear suede desert boots instead of very boring Doc Martaans.  You get the picture.

If you are already getting 6s and 7s on Tinder, you are in the top 10% of men in terms of SMV.   But to pull higher quality girls on the strength of your SMV only, you need to up your presentation and perceived value as a man.
Have you ever noticed it is your haters who obsessively read your every post, comment on them with the most emotion, and expend so much energy desperately trying to engage you?  It's because haters are your greatest, most loyal, and dedicated fans; they just have not come to terms with it yet.  Enjoy them because they are the surest sign that you're slaying it in life!  Big Grin
(11-20-2020, 03:37 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: The first thing that jumps out at me to get 9s and 10s is stay the heck off of social media.  The numbers game just is not in men's favor so you have a huge hurdle of competition for the top talent and only top talent need apply.  Instead, meet girls in real life.  They are out working in retail, at restaurants, and bars, at hotels, etc.  

The second thing is max out your looks.   Let your hair grow out and then find a reputable men's salon to work with you on which haircuts would most flatter your face and face shape.  Not every trendy cut looks good on every guy so it is imperative to get expert opinion on this.   The reason I say grow your hair out is it gives more options to the barber.  Consider facial hair or a goatee also.  If you have one already, get it professionally trimmed and shaped along with the advice on how to maintain it properly.  

Finally, be at the top of your game financially and professionally.  When you earn more, you have the means and desire to present yourself as more.  This does not have to be flashy, it can be subtle and inexpensive.  Learn to wear a blazer instead of a jacket.  Learn to wear suede desert boots instead of very boring Doc Martaans.  You get the picture.

If you are already getting 6s and 7s on Tinder, you are in the top 10% of men in terms of SMV.   But to pull higher quality girls on the strength of your SMV only, you need to up your presentation and perceived value as a man.

Agreed, looks are important to an extent, but if you don't already have that shit figured out you should not be on this thread. I'm talking to men already in the upper category. Think about how many times you saw a girl who you thought was a 10, but she's actually a 6. It's because she knows how to dress, what haircut flatters her, what clothes flatter her, etc. Men have the advantage here because our looks don't matter in the long-term, but they do matter in the short-term. In other words, a women can attract a man initially with great photos or presentation but when the clothes come off, her value plummets. It's not so much about men wanting one-night stands moreso it's about women pretending they're an 8 when they're a 5. The guy wants nothing to do with that. Whereas if a guy can convince a girl he's an 9, by the time she realizes he's an 8 or 7 physically, she's already attracted if he knows games, has his shit together, etc.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
Staying off social media is an absolute horrible idea. If you want to bang the hottest girls you need to cast as many nets as possible. Having a great Instagram and lots of followers will help you if you meet a hot girl on the street or even tinder as much as it will using it to message girls. If you do Instagram right and meet a local girl she will see that she has friends following you which is an instant dhv and social proof.

(11-20-2020, 03:45 PM)DVR Wrote: but if you don't already have that shit figured out you should not be on this thread. I'm talking to men already in the upper category. 

Don't take anything he says serious.  He only bangs girls by paying them and admitted he never did well without paying in the past.
(11-20-2020, 04:24 PM)Shimmy Wrote: Staying off social media is an absolute horrible idea.  If you want to bang the hottest girls you need to cast as many nets as possible.  Having a great Instagram and lots of followers will help you if you meet a hot girl on the street or even tinder as much as it will using it to message girls. If you do Instagram right and meet a local girl she will see that she has friends following you which is an instant dhv and social proof.

(11-20-2020, 03:45 PM)DVR Wrote: but if you don't already have that shit figured out you should not be on this thread. I'm talking to men already in the upper category. 

Don't take anything he says serious.  He only bangs girls by paying them and admitted he never did well without paying in the past.

You're confusing me for someone else. I've paid only once in my life and I can assure you, my quality is a lot higher than yours. You'd do well to pay attention.
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
(11-20-2020, 08:48 PM)DVR Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 04:24 PM)Shimmy Wrote: Staying off social media is an absolute horrible idea.  If you want to bang the hottest girls you need to cast as many nets as possible.  Having a great Instagram and lots of followers will help you if you meet a hot girl on the street or even tinder as much as it will using it to message girls. If you do Instagram right and meet a local girl she will see that she has friends following you which is an instant dhv and social proof.

You're confusing me for someone else. I've paid only once in my life and I can assure you, my quality is a lot higher than yours. You'd do well to pay attention.

I was referring to contrarian expat saying you shouldn't take his advice.  He's very open about only doing p4p with sugar babies.
What would guys with many 8+ notches recommend for when you have one out on a date? From a personal perspective I'm asking for Eastern Europe especially.

I managed to get out a few 7.5+ and a handful of 8+ in the past weeks. However, my closing rate is terrible. I tried lots, nice confident guy, super cocky, a mix, straight to apt with strong frame, but for the 8+ nothing has worked even not a KC. I always got the frustrating "I need to get to know a person better first", and this despite communicating initially that they love freedom, etc. Always had the feeling that attraction was there, kino was on point, none would refuse to hold hands f.e., partly also kino from their side, things seemed regularly to roll well until I went for the KC after 60-90 minutes. And then afterwards they are ghosting or finding excuses to not meet again.

It is a frustrating period. Even though I'm doing and developing well generally (see Tallinn thread), I feel like I'm very far from where I would want to be, with a formula for white chics on the right end of the 8-mark.