OnlyFans Game Thread
I don't even have an account, but I know many girls who I've banged or tried to bang (both hot and average) who have accounts. I gotta assume that mostly loser dudes are on these sites and I'm not sure how it works, or if it would be worth it as the site is not designed for meetups, but the strategist in me thinks there's probably a way to game the system. Does anyone have experience with the OnlyFans platform?
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
You have to be trolling man
(11-07-2020, 08:40 PM)Shifty Wrote: You have to be trolling man

Nah, I'm being serious. Again, I'm not familiar with the platform so maybe not possible. But, the greenest pastures are not the most obvious (ie tinder, SA, IG)
OLG 9, DG 8, NG 5
Well OnlyFans is a platform for girls to find losers who will pay them money for nothing. The guys on OnlyFans are all social rejects who are on the lowest level in the SMP. So if you try to speak with girls on OF the girls will automatically put you in then same bucket as that group. Immediate SMV drop of 3-5 points.
Sign up for an account, pay her a ton of money and compliment her non stop in the comments. She'll definitely notice you and be swept off her feet.
Winter's approach is the way to go.

However, if I were to be serious, OnlyFans is a shit test. To put it simply, if you acknowledge it at all, even if she's a friend and she tells you about it, you lose. One of the girls in my circle has lots of orbiters to her OF, but she continuously flirts with me cause I'm not the guy paying to see her itty bitty titties. It comes with the territory of having an abundance mindset and not being the loser stereotype lapping at one sign of nudity from a woman. One of the orbiters got to see her naked once, and is now constantly going to all her meetups or going "lol" on her facebook comments when she says something. OF is women pretending to have high value. They don't. They're very insecure about their self esteem, and are usually brought back down to reality by anyone that breaks that fragile glass.
(11-07-2020, 11:34 PM)New Ice Age Wrote: Well OnlyFans is a platform for girls to find losers who will pay them money for nothing. The guys on OnlyFans are all social rejects who are on the lowest level in the SMP. So if you try to speak with girls on OF the girls will automatically put you in then same bucket as that group. Immediate SMV drop of 3-5 points.

THIS. fuck paying girls money for nothing. Maybe a few bucks if you've already hit it just to be a nice guy every once in a while. How the fuck girls can get money like this and sucker dudes along all while claiming to be opressed themselves is beyond me. Boo hoo hoo hoo 70% of what a man makes, give me money for nothing, cha ching cha ching!$$$$ This shit burns me up. Don't give these online hoes 1 dollar man.
I was banging this chick, in my car in front of her mom's trailer, and I moved away unfortunately can't see her anymore and at some point I saw she had an OF channel. She was fun and got me horny but I wouldn't pay to see her naked. She is young with big knockers but when I met her in person she was timid and submissive which was cute, and it was special because we were together in person. From what I see of her OF, the edited stuff she puts on twitter that you can see for free, it's just not special compared to all the other stuff out there, and very fake compared to the way she is in person. OF is just very sad.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(11-08-2020, 10:00 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: I was banging this chick, in my car in front of her mom's trailer, and I moved away unfortunately can't see her anymore and at some point I saw she had an OF channel. She was fun and got me horny but I wouldn't pay to see her naked. She is young with big knockers but when I met her in person she was timid and submissive which was cute, and it was special because we were together in person. From what I see of her OF, the edited stuff she puts on twitter that you can see for free, it's just not special compared to all the other stuff out there, and very fake compared to the way she is in person. OF is just very sad.

I'd like to hear more about the story behind you banging this chick in front of her mom's trailer, what led up to that moment?
I think the way to play this is photographer game and negs.

Girls with OF accounts, or who want OF accounts, continually need lots of content. Inherent demand for photographer game.

Second, OF accounts are probably like strippers. You hear these stories of girls making thousands of dollars, but the average girl makes a fraction of that. So this is a good opportunity for suble negs. Tell her you heard of average-looking girls making $50K a month after they've been on it for 2-3 months, and ask her how long she has been on it and how much she is making lol
I manage girl's onlyfans accounts. Feel free to ask me anything.

Any interaction on that site is a complete joke for getting laid. You should see how me and the girls talk about dudes that pay us.

There is no OF game. Do not acknowledge a girl has an onlyfans. Do not say "maybe we can make content" as it's the most common line they get. If a girl (or in my cases, my PH VAs) send you their OF - she doesn't like you. Simple as that.

Also for hypno - these girls (or in my cases, my PH VAs) get hit up by *ahem* "photographers" day and night. All day every day. Most common line of shit right after "lets make content" if you think they need you you're delusional.

I don't see how any of you could possibly come out ahead, the game is rigged. Managing OF girls though, now there's using your noggin.

Also your average OF girls make dog shit. Dog.shit. When i was recruiting i had girls reaching out to me and only asking to be paid a couple hundred a month. Good looking ones too. Just ignore their OF and treat them like usual. On site though you're fucked

PS I'm hiring more VAs, anybody know of any that speak perfect written English and work cheap please send me a DM
What the fuck is this thread?