Will casual sex ultimately make me happy?
She is hot but as Shifty said something looks wrong with her face, and in some pics you can see that in reality she is probably not as hot as on the best pics on Instagram.

I would claim I had better ones. Anyways. She IS hot, and hats down for the 145k followers. That means she is definitely not easy to access, for sure.

Apart from that, your post seems a bit arrogant. Let's imagine she would be a 9 even, so what? You had this shot with her and now you think you are the master of the game and can tell others how bad they are by fucking 6's? If that guy on the pic is you, then you should pull her quality on a regular basis and not through social circle only. Because this portrays a male 8 at least.
That guy is Charls Carroll, a Twitch streamer and internet personality.

And about the girl, I had the same vibes. She's Arab and looks like she did some plastic surgery to her face or something.
I got a bit of creepy vibes, and doubt I would turn my head on the street if I see her walking by.

Anyway, it's all personal. So let's not get this into a discussion about what is a 6 and what is an 8.
(03-31-2021, 08:47 PM)churros Wrote: Low-effort responses so far. I have met some of the top posters on RVF and nobody ever had a girl like this, please cut the shit.

Her insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3u2he4BTX_/?hl=en

wish mods would ban everyone of them. they are incels fr. girl is an easy 8 haven't even looked at her ig yet. It's like they are here to demoralize the site. the 1st stage of ideological subversion.
Maybe this is more appealing for our discerning clientele. I believe she was 17 when they met. Unless you are Jerry Seinfeld, you should be marrying this girl.

[Image: pbv2ul0mmfq61.png]
(03-31-2021, 09:41 PM)churros Wrote: Maybe this is more appealing for our discerning clientele. I believe she was 17 when they met. Unless you are Jerry Seinfeld, you should be marrying this girl.

[Image: pbv2ul0mmfq61.png]

+1 repped
Top quality discussion lads.

Churros makes some awesome points that could have paved the way for other awesome points. Instead responses are "hmmm not an 8, maybe a 6"

Christ
(03-31-2021, 09:19 PM)lika91 Wrote: She is hot but as Shifty said something looks wrong with her face, and in some pics you can see that in reality she is probably not as hot as on the best pics on Instagram.

Pretty sure she waxes to remove monobrow. But I would bang
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(03-31-2021, 10:12 PM)Wintermute Wrote: Top quality discussion lads.

Churros makes some awesome points that could have paved the way for other awesome points. Instead responses are "hmmm not an 8, maybe a 6"

Christ

You're right. I'll take the blame Big Grin
I've thrust myself upon wenches that make her look like a fuckin 29/10
That's hardly the same girl. This one has tits and a natural face. The one you showed is skinny af. My arms are bigger than her legs. If it's the same girl, then it's the sad leftovers of what has been a hot chic once. Still good work of course, just for the fame she has I imagine this girl is only accessible for an elite of men. Will you elaborate on how it happened or just leave it with social circle game?
^pretty sure that pic is from like 20 years ago though.
(03-31-2021, 10:16 PM)Wintermute Wrote: I've thrust myself upon wenches that make her look like a fuckin 29/10

same bruh one comes to mind whilst drunk on a piss covered public bathroom floor at the beach: short, fat, pimples, braces (before they were trendy ha ha), solid 3/10 max...raw dog and cam inside ...after that all bets were off
Anyone who says they've never had a crack at a 3 is either a billionaire or an incel
(03-31-2021, 10:37 PM)Wintermute Wrote: Anyone who says they've never had a crack at a 3 is either a billionaire or an incel

You ain't lying, I've had one I'm def not proud of LOL.
The whole 10 scale is ridiculous. I've banged models/strippers etc at top of scale and from there down. No reason to not bang an ugly chick, as long as it is casual and you are not walking through town with her on your arm, and as long as you are not somehow passing up someone better in order to debase yourself with her. But as they say if a tree falls in the woods with no one to hear it, then it makes no noise.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI