Sex playlist game
My sex playlist game is weak.

I either start with a random song that comes to mind in Youtube then "auto play" starts playing a bunch of whack tracks which becomes annoying or funny. Once a girl even started laughing at what was playing while she was on top lmao.

Or I ask the girl what she wants to listen to. Don't think that's the best play, comes off as weak and indecisive

So I'm starting this thread to share some bang appropriate track names we play and improve this important element in the sexperience.

What songs do you listen to when sexing?
Put on your own choice of tunes (don't ask the girl-- especially if she's new and you haven't closed yet).
- I get the music going as soon as we get back to my place (ideally). Having an mp3 player or device ready to rock (where you can simply press 'Play') helps avoid having to make a clunky transition to turning on your laptop/pc and starting up the music.
- If she's coming over fresh direct, have it already running in the background. I often pick a playlist or compilation on YouTube (one that is 2 hours+ where you don't have to worry about it abruptly ending, but having 'Auto-Play' enabled can help alleviate this issue-- just check to see what's next in the queue).

Lo-Fi Beats on Spotify has gone undefeated. In creating a natural environment you don't want any distractions like extremely catchy or overplayed songs, and you don't want your guest complaining either.
These 2h+ or livestream "radio" things on YouTube are useful. With adblockers I don't get ads. The only disadvantage is that it eventually pauses after some time and you have to click to get it to continue. A bit annoying mid-conversation, let alone mid-sex.

Also most of these mixes and streams are pretty generic non-offensive stuff, but I suppose that's the idea. Personally I like to display a bit more music taste, but these things are easier to keep the same mood consistently. If the girl has good music taste (rare) I'll just put on my Atlantic Rhythm and Blues collection instead. If her music taste is just "Wet Ass Pussy" because that's in the charts then I'll put on something generic and focus on her own W.A.P. instead.

Will have to try Spotify some more, although it does seem to put quite a few ads in-between that can't be blocked.
Protip: play "Glory Box" by Portishead on a music streaming app and let the algorithm do its thing.
Devil Doll jazz songs are seductive. Latin music like "Corazon partido" by Alejandro Sanz are good.
Whoops, just realised my problem with ads on Spotify was my own fault as I had uBlock disabled for Spotify for some reason. Probably had playback issues in the past and tried to disable the ad blocker to see if that helped.

With uBlock Origin I can give Spotify a ringing endorsement. Wink

I'm a bit old-school though, I still have loads of MP3s painstakingly pirated over the past 10-15 years. Very nice for listening to albums, just making playlists out of them is a bit too much of a chore. Yes, I still use Winamp too, with the old skin of course.
Search on youtube reggae 4 hour mix with AdBlocker Plus or uBlock extension on a desktop browser or use Youtube Vanced on an Android device.

Swap out the genre and time as you see fit.

Idea  Idea  Idea
1) No one should feel like they "need" to have music on with a girl, but certainly it can help and be fun when done right.

2) I would only play music you can enjoy or at least tolerate. It's not congruent and doesn't help your growth to put on music you hate in the hopes of a girl approving.

3) You don't want Youtube channels, or individual MP3 tracks. Too much possibility of breaks in between, annoyances or silence. You want full DJ mixes.

I wrote about this somewhere else in the past, but it's simply a matter of creating free accounts on sites like Soundcloud, Mixcloud, etc. then typing in the genres, artists, etc. that you prefer. As you start listening more, you can find more long mixes from DJs you enjoy or "Best Of" mixes of artists/genres that fit the mood (i.e. RnB, Deep House, etc.). Once you save these under different private playlists (or download) you can help create a vibe with one click that last for hours without interruption.
(09-23-2020, 03:27 AM)p_1337 Wrote: Put on your own choice of tunes (don't ask the girl-- especially if she's new and you haven't closed yet).
- I get the music going as soon as we get back to my place (ideally). Having an mp3 player or device ready to rock (where you can simply press 'Play') helps avoid having to make a clunky transition to turning on your laptop/pc and starting up the music.
- If she's coming over fresh direct, have it already running in the background.

+1 to this

I always have my "chill" (ie, sex) playlist on in the background for dates on a couch heading that way. It goes on before I even get drinks out - in my experience it really makes things more comfortable for everyone.

I'd heavily recommend making your own one full of songs you like. You'll enjoy it more yourself, you'll have no chance of something random coming up on an online playlist that interrupts the flow, and if the girl is into music she'll like some tracks on it and start questioning you on them which is always a cool conversation.
(09-23-2020, 03:07 PM)Harem Scarem Wrote: Whoops, just realised my problem with ads on Spotify was my own fault as I had uBlock disabled for Spotify for some reason. Probably had playback issues in the past and tried to disable the ad blocker to see if that helped.

With uBlock Origin I can give Spotify a ringing endorsement. Wink

I'm a bit old-school though, I still have loads of MP3s painstakingly pirated over the past 10-15 years. Very nice for listening to albums, just making playlists out of them is a bit too much of a chore. Yes, I still use Winamp too, with the old skin of course.

Does it still whip the llama's ass?
The problem with autoplaylists is that a dogshit song might enter the rotation.

I have a 4 hour list I call 'afterhours' and usually I'll have it on before I leave the house so that it's playing at a low volume when we get back.

I've put it together over many years.

It's composed of somewhat popular songs
  • Daft Punk - Instant Crush
  • Childish Gambino - Redbone
  • Miguel - Do You (Robotaki Midnight Snack Remix)
  • The Cure - Close to Me (Closer Remix)
  • Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
  • Mims - This is Why I'm Hot (Sekuoia remix)
Along with many, many more obscure ones. A sampling:
  • Jai Paul - Jasmine
  • Grand National - Talk Amongst Yourselves
  • Crooked Colours - Keep Your Mouth For Lying (cln remix)
  • Phoenix - Fences (LeMarquis Remix)
  • TV Girl - I Wonder Who She's Kissing Now
  • Interpol - Leif Erikson
  • Diamond Messages - You Were The One
This one always gets them.  They can hardly help themselves.

NIN & Peter Murphy

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...4#pid23234
(09-23-2020, 03:33 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: Lo-Fi Beats on Spotify has gone undefeated. In creating a natural environment you don't want any distractions like extremely catchy or overplayed songs, and you don't want your guest complaining either.

Yeah, this is the right answer. That stuff works in any situation.

When I was 21 hard trance used to go down well with the freaks I was dating. Don't think that'd work anymore  Big Grin
Wintermute Wrote:
dingdongditch Wrote:Wrote: Lo-Fi Beats on Spotify has gone undefeated. In creating a natural environment you don't want any distractions like extremely catchy or overplayed songs, and you don't want your guest complaining either.
Yeah, this is the right answer. That stuff works in any situation.

Lo Fi beat mixes work in a pinch but on a playlist with track after track, I feel them to be a little homogeneous, cerebral, and sedative. Different strokes.

Easily could do a lot worse...

(10-02-2020, 09:48 PM)Helikron Wrote: This one always gets them.  They can hardly help themselves.

NIN & Peter Murphy

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...4#pid23234

... like this.

Hard no.
That NIN song is absolutely awful. Any girl coming back to a place hearing that would probably think shes about to be in a horror film. I say that as someone who actually likes some NIN stuff too, but its just not remotely appropriate tone-wise.

You want either girl friendly chilled rock (think John Mayer/Maroon5), soulful RnB (ie the Weeknd/John Legend) or chilled house (something like Zero7/Cyril Hahn), or a mixture of the 3, depending on your own preference. The music is meant to be something with broad appeal, that you enjoy, but thats ultimately primarily background noise. Not an attention grabbing distraction.
(10-02-2020, 01:53 AM)billydingdong Wrote: The problem with autoplaylists is that a dogshit song might enter the rotation.

I have a 4 hour list I call 'afterhours' and usually I'll have it on before I leave the house so that it's playing at a low volume when we get back.

I've put it together over many years.

It's composed of somewhat popular songs
  • Daft Punk - Instant Crush
  • Childish Gambino - Redbone
  • Miguel - Do You (Robotaki Midnight Snack Remix)
  • The Cure - Close to Me (Closer Remix)
  • Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
  • Mims - This is Why I'm Hot (Sekuoia remix)
Along with many, many more obscure ones. A sampling:
  • Jai Paul - Jasmine
  • Grand National - Talk Amongst Yourselves
  • Crooked Colours - Keep Your Mouth For Lying (cln remix)
  • Phoenix - Fences (LeMarquis Remix)
  • TV Girl - I Wonder Who She's Kissing Now
  • Interpol - Leif Erikson
  • Diamond Messages - You Were The One

Jai Paul Jasmine is on my "Red Wine Mood" playlist as well Wink
I've switched up the banglist. 

Started getting tired of lofi and drowsy bedroom pop. 

If I hear Cigarettes After Sex, Clairo, or Chet Faker again I might get a migraine.

I've started putting on a handful of Fela Kuti songs on at a low volume. 

It's raw, classic, rhythmic, and hypnotic. Sets the stage to deliver a vigorous pounding.

(09-23-2020, 03:33 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: Lo-Fi Beats on Spotify has gone undefeated. In creating a natural environment you don't want any distractions like extremely catchy or overplayed songs, and you don't want your guest complaining either.

This is a good one, I've never heard this one.

Some chicks I hang out with "like" (know nothing about, but enjoy) jazz, but a lot of the "smooth jazz" lists...aren't. Same problem. Some really high-energy trumpet player comes out of nowhere and wrecks up your shit.

"Coffee Table Jazz" and "Jazz In The Background" are both good, like Lo-Fi Beats you can have them on when you get home or while you eat and it isn't too obvious.

'70s/'80s rock works just fine with the right type, too, but you've got to be picky and can't trust any off-the-shelf lists. Screen out everything where the beat doesn't work and/or the mix is too intrusive. Some Van Halen is good for fucking, some Van Halen is good for the gym, and I'm pretty sure they are completely separate lists. A lot of those lists were put together to be on the radio in the car and for no other purpose.