The Cupid Sites Thread
Well I got her on Whatsapp and she texted me like somebody having a manic episode. She is apparently a passport hunter and admitted to already going that route with some chode in Europe, whom she didn't end up marrying. He then got her kicked out of his country and hence she's back in Russia. Nothing about Venmo, though.

Guys, she's available, if anybody wants me to hook it up.
In CDMX now. Got a notch off MexCupid last night. Overall, not the best site w lack of quantity and quality. Looks like Tinder is the only worthwhile online option for Mexico.
(09-16-2020, 05:50 PM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote: Looks like Tinder is the only worthwhile online option for Mexico.

... he said, as he scrubbed the encrusted vaginal juice off his dick from last night's MexCupid lay.
I used the cupidsites / DIA etc in 17' 18' with the intention of actually meeting girls. Still keep in touch with a few of them, one I banged while I was in nam. I've gotten off and on them over the last two years, the last time being early 2020. I will say over that short period of 2/3 years they have definitely gone downhill. Kinda like everything else I assume its more guys jumping on the sites and less and less women signing up, and the women that do sign up are of lower quality.

For me it just reaffirms if you really want to find a quality woman personality/looks wise you really need to be boots on the ground or its kinda pointless. Now if you're just pipe-lining for lays and you don't care about the fact you're probably not gonna get higher than a 5 then have a blast. You'll find higher quality woman on tinder but from my experience its not leaps and bounds greater. I've resigned to the fact that the dating sites are a waste of time and there really no point for me to try to do anything until I'm boots on the ground somewhere more longer term(I don't mean this in a defeatist way either, just simply for finding real quality).

Edit: Just a few thoughts to add, 1) I was a paying member on the site, usually vietnam cupid, so I could have full access. back in 17/18 I would get A LOT of women messaging me trying to talk to me, the last time I signed in and paid (same pics same profile over the years) it was very very apparent the lower amount of responses I would get of women checking my profile and just messaging me the standard opener the website gives you. So theres either less women on, more men on, or both. Another thing I can point out on DIA and certain cupid sites is the amount of women that have still been on these websites since I first signed up 3 years ago. It is amazing how many faces I still recognize and I just wonder how many men have they gone through to still actively be on the site looking?(Not that I'm much better off in that regards Smile)
this is a funny thread.. I used to KILL it on Cupid back in 2012 and 2013, i was landing 5 coffee dates a day in Bogota and then banging the 2nd date at 7pm... that was before I had any game and i knew that I could have banged them on the 1st date  Big Grin.. oh well..  i notchd maybe 50 bangs from those sites that year

but in the Phils as well in 2014.. killed it , i mean i notched maybe 70 bangs from those sites in 6 months there...

and in the Dominican as well, some of the hottest girls who only wanted to date foreign guys were on Cupid and it was a joke b/c there's no way you could have day gamed a girl of the same quality,..

but fast forward to 2020, I am currently in the Dominican Republic:

1) 50%  :  you can message some 100 girls and 50 of them will read your message and not reply at all, even though you are in their city.. you know what that means, they're not even in the city or the pics are fake , they are running a scam

2) 25% , 25% do respond, but refuse to give you their instagram, they are immediately calling you "amor" and within 1 day they ask you for a "recarga" some even as bold to ask you for a phone or if you have Paypal

3) 10%  will be real, give you their Instagram, are good looking but act very stuck up they are 7.2's acting like 8.2's... you are in their city , they ghost you, don't carry the conversation, don't end up meeting or show any genuine interest.

4) 10% will be real, but they now have  kids!  they have been on the site for years off and on and their pics are from when they were 18, they are now 23, and have a 2- year old kid, and are completely different, good luck trying to meet them and obviously your enthusiasm is completely different 

4) 5%  You do meet them, but they are not as good as in their pictures, they have gained weight, or are using a serious lightening filter, they are 7's at best, maybe you get the bang but guess what, they ask you for money after, before a 2nd date if they don't get it they block you.... even worse i met one who had not only gained 15 pounds but she had a bullet hole scar in her chest and going out the other side, I thought she was kidding about that when she pionted it out but i soon realized why someone had shot her!!:    after sex she asked me for 50 bucks i told her no, we never discussed any p4p, only dating/relationships and we talked for a week on Whatsapp.... and she put up a huge fuss, started yelling and trying to get attention from the neighbors.  I took her purse and held it in the air and walked out the door in order to get her to follow me.. i got an Uber...I was happy to pay for her $15 cab ride to get her the f**k out of my neighborhood

Cupid girls are downright dangerous today in day.. you will always get the straggler who signed up and wants to meet a gringo, or someone who just wants to date a guy with money, maybe even a hopeless romantic or a sweetheart (i met plenty of these types in mexico city or medellin) but the vast majority today in day are scammers, single moms, or desperate...

I've learned ( only this year) to strongly stay away from those cites , you're just asking for trouble,
far better invest in your instagram and meet girls that way, they'll also feel better about it.. even if they have a cupid they're not going to try to scam the guy they met on instagram b/c they think he's not talking to 50 different girls..

hope this helps
All of this more evidence to hone your daygame skills. Totally eliminates the BS.

Fvitt.. useful intel with your boots on the ground in the DR.  When I was last there a few years ago I pretty exclusively daygamed at universities.  Are they closed now?  Where are you daygaming?  What's that long street close to zona colonial?  I used to kill it there with shopping girls.  Id see them carrying heavy bags and offer to get them a cab home. After a few minutes in the cabI would ask them if they wanted to stop by my place first to watch a movie and they would usually comply.
We might have fucked the same girl on Cupid in CDMX. I’ve been using it for over a year now. I’m curious now.
(10-04-2020, 08:41 PM)fvitterbi Wrote: I've learned ( only this year) to strongly stay away from those cites , you're just asking for trouble,
far better invest in your instagram and meet girls that way, they'll also feel better about it.. even if they have a cupid they're not going to try to scam the guy they met on instagram b/c they think he's not talking to 50 different girls..

hope this helps

The problem with instagram is people who follow you can see the list of people following you, many chicks ask your insta and immediately dig in that list to check if many women follow you. It gives off the vibe of a player if the majority of your followers are chicks, several girls became cold when they saw that list. Some clearly told me they think I’m a player, one said she doesn’t want to be part of my harem. How do you guys manage this?
(10-08-2020, 07:01 AM)Lino Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 08:41 PM)fvitterbi Wrote: I've learned ( only this year) to strongly stay away from those cites , you're just asking for trouble,

hope this helps

The problem with instagram is people who follow you can see the list of people following you, many chicks ask your insta and immediately dig in that list to check if many women follow you. It gives off the vibe of a player if the majority of your followers are chicks, several girls became cold when they saw that list. Some clearly told me they think I’m a player, one said she doesn’t want to be part of my harem. How do you guys manage this?

I've never done this, but maybe you could give the girls plausible deniability by saying you're a photographer of some sort?
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(10-08-2020, 07:01 AM)Lino Wrote:

hope this helps

This is a good question. Losing a couple girls here and there because they can't handle something about you happens. Here's some ideas I have: phrase it where you mention that most of them are just friends. Also, mixing in some new followers that aren't women (follow some popular celebrities and follow the first 30 or 40 recent followers in a row, you'll get a few followbacks, unfollow the ones who don't follow back) could help. I also think the lifestyle you promote and high value posts can negate some of their objection.
(10-08-2020, 02:11 PM)AirWaves Wrote: I've never done this, but maybe you could give the girls plausible deniability by saying you're a photographer of some sort?

Thanks, problem is it’s obvious in my photos that I’m not a photographer Smile so saying this will for sure sound like bullshit, I also couldn’t back it up if they wanna see a portfolio or something.

(10-08-2020, 02:20 PM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote: This is a good question. Losing a couple girls here and there because they can't handle something about you happens. Here's some ideas I have: phrase it where you mention that most of them are just friends. Also, mixing in some new followers that aren't women (follow some popular celebrities and follow the first 30 or 40 recent followers in a row, you'll get a few followbacks, unfollow the ones who don't follow back) could help. I also think the lifestyle you promote and high value posts can negate some of their objection.
I tried telling them that most of the chicks that follow me are strangers who followed me when they saw I posted a pic in their country, that I don’t even know them etc....but a girl who is quick to judge won’t be easy to convince...and frankly I feel that nowadays many girls do this purposely (eg checking your list of followers to try to assess if you are a player).

Your tip seems good, having a strategy to have male followers. This being said I’m not a social media guy and the number of people following me is ridiculously low, not planning to increase it by any mean, it’s just frustrating to get judged by that.
Also, if you're a cheap fuck like me...you can change your location to a 3rd world country and the membership prices will drop accordingly. Cupid is $60 a year if you change your location to Colombia, all without having to use a VPN, opposed to $130 if you put you live in the US. Change location, pay up, then change the location to your real city.

Personally, I just keep my location as the US even if I'm in CDMX, Medellin, etc. My reply rate was low af when I listed my location as CDMX/Med, then again I'm latino so hoes think I'm a local.

Has anyone tried BBWCupid? Hahahaha I checked out that site and it looked like people of walmart, some thicccc bitches tho.
Japan, ChinaLove, and International cupid seem interesting to me. International seems to have a lot of euro and white american sluts on there. I chatted with an Aussie Immigration officer on LatinCupid, somewhat ironic for an immigration officer looking for brown dick on the internet.
These are the prices I got for InternationalCupid Gold in different countries:

Prices if your location is Mexico:
12 months: 1400.00 MXN (around 65 USD)
3 Months: 700.00 MXN (about 32 USD)
1 Month: 350.00 MXN (~16 USD)
Platinum is 1800 MXN per 12 months I think.

Prices if your location is US:
12 months - 120 USD
3 months - 60 USD
1 month - 30 USD

Location listed as Peru:
12 months: 300.00 PEN (85 USD)
3 Months: 150.00 PEN (42 USD)
1 Months: 75.00 PEN (21 USD)

I tried listing my location as china but got the same prices as the US. It's weird that Peru got higher prices than Mexico when Mexico is a relatively wealthier country. Gonna see how it works out with other LatAm countries.
Colombia:
12m - $62USD
3m - $31USD
1m - $15USD

Argentina:
12m - $39USD
3m - $18 USD
1m - $9 USD

Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, China, etc - All listed in US Dollars. Didn't bother more countries as the major "developing" economies were already covered and getting a price update for each country is time consuming af. It takes about 30-60 mins for the prices to update. As a test run, I changed my location to Buenos Aires, bought a one month subscription and it went through for $9.75 USD. Most cupids are priced the same with the exception of Russia, China, and BBWCupid. The first two are more expensive (up to $150 USD a year in the US) and the latter is cheap af because no man should sign up for it.

If you're going to buy a cupid subscription, remember to change your profile's location to Argentina and then purchase membership!
I thought you were refering to Ok Cupid not MexicanCupid lol.

In any case, Tinder is where it is for sheer amount of quality, just pay for boosts and use them weekends and monday or tuesday, filter like hell and given the amount you should find someone. Bumble is there for whitexican girls in their late 20s and 30s mainly, more educated/classy than on Tinder, they have a job, some with master degrees, etc. Overal you could expect 50/50 Tinder/Bumble due to Tinder's girls being more numerous but way more lower class/ugly.
(10-12-2020, 04:39 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote: Most cupids are priced the same with the exception of Russia, China, and BBWCupid. The first two are more expensive (up to $150 USD a year in the US) and the latter is cheap af because no man should sign up for it.

Haha. Thanks for the laugh!
I don't even want to imagine the horrors on there.
Are these sites really worth it over tinder/bumble/etc? I always figured it was a waste of money for worse looking women. If you buy membership to one of these cupid sites do you also get access to the other ones?

I made a free profile just to check and most girls my age are looking for guys above 30 (I'm 25). I even filtered to girls from 18-22 and I wasn't in the age range they were looking for, to me it's pretty clear most of these women are poor girls looking for an older provider/passport hunting. Seems like a waste of money for that small pool of women.

In Mexicancupid there are less than 600 girls online (and not all of them are in the country). assuming a big amount of those are fake profiles or completely hideous you are left with probably less than 50 fuckable women in the entire country, seems like a bad deal to me.
Signed up for one of the cupids and got free platinum membership today out of nowhere on the second day, maybe it's because I got tons of likes or messages? Can't really find information anywhere on how long it will last.
(10-15-2020, 02:08 AM)Shifty Wrote: Signed up for one of the cupids and got free platinum membership today out of nowhere on the second day, maybe it's because I got tons of likes or messages? Can't really find information anywhere on how long it will last.

What are your stats? Like the  number of likes, messages, and favorites you got? That's impressive, mad respekt brah.
(10-15-2020, 02:49 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 02:08 AM)Shifty Wrote: Signed up for one of the cupids and got free platinum membership today out of nowhere on the second day, maybe it's because I got tons of likes or messages? Can't really find information anywhere on how long it will last.

What are your stats? Like the  number of likes, messages, and favorites you got? That's impressive, mad respekt brah.

I got about 20+ girls talking to me but honestly none are attractive, also received messages from at least 2 scammers. 
I noticed I got platinum so I was getting ready to copypaste my message to a lot of girls and just when I started getting replies my profile went back to standard.
It happened right as I verified my profile too so maybe something to do with that, either way it feels like such a shitty marketing tactic to give me platinum and then just take it away in the middle of my chats.
I really don't see a good reason to ever pay for cupid when tinder exists.