The Cupid Sites Thread
Don't think we have one on chatting about the Cupid sites. Let's use this thread to discuss tips and thoughts on all the cupid websites (Latam cupid, Colombian, Filipina, Ukraine date, etc etc)

I just started pipelining on Mexican Cupid for my trip next week and here's my thoughts: 
-not a lot of recent users (maybe due to COVID), even in Mexico City on a 18-35 search
-Most of the women on the site are older, I'd say 5-10x more women in their 30s/40s than 18-19 teens/20s. 

Response rates and WhatsApp conversions seem normal- not great not bad. Plenty of women in Venezuela and Cuba reaching out to me, probably wanting to gtfo of those places. Seems like bit fewer on attention whores but far less quantity of younger women. Also, lots of older divorced women. We'll see how it goes in coming weeks. 

What do you all think of the Cupid sites?

Edit: some tips...
-Use the advanced search feature to filter for women who select "chest" or "butt" as their best feature. They are more DTF.
-Pay the $5 more to get translation if you don't speak the language well. It saves having to copy/paste into Google more.
-Download the app so you have it on your phone as well.
Cupid was my bread and butter for LA and SEA in the past. But recently here in VN, I have noticed a decline in users. The past year, tinder has been more fruitful.

Haven't checked Philippines or other places. To see if they are still great. I imagine Philippines would still be good.

For Korea there wasn't a ton of users and I only got a few bites (usually was not even Korean). China seemed to have much more users when I browsed it.
Filipino Cupid is still good.  Just have to seriously sift through the detritus.  Butt and chest filter also money. 

Filipino Cupid is great for guys like me that have no problems with butterfaces. I also use Data in Asia.  A lot of province girls use these sites because they still have flip phones (no tinder) and access these sites at internet cafes or some shitty computer.
I get a ton of emails from Cuba - they say all the same - they like me and here is my WhatsApp #. Are these just scammers or using WhatsApp because it’s easier/cheaper? Most of the pics are 7 and 8s
(09-11-2020, 01:53 AM)Red_Pill_Brotherhood Wrote: Don't think we have one on chatting about the Cupid sites. Let's use this thread to discuss tips and thoughts on all the cupid websites (Latam cupid, Colombian, Filipina, Ukraine date, etc etc)

I just started pipelining on Mexican Cupid for my trip next week and here's my thoughts: 
-not a lot of recent users (maybe due to COVID), even in Mexico City on a 18-35 search
-Most of the women on the site are older, I'd say 5-10x more women in their 30s/40s than 18-19 teens/20s. 

Response rates and WhatsApp conversions seem normal- not great not bad. Plenty of women in Venezuela and Cuba reaching out to me, probably wanting to gtfo of those places. Seems like bit fewer on attention whores but far less quantity of younger women. Also, lots of older divorced women. We'll see how it goes in coming weeks. 

What do you all think of the Cupid sites?

I've experienced pretty much what you've experienced using LatAm Cupid.  Lots of hits from the DR, Venezuela and Cuba.  Probably 80-90% of the women from those countries will ask you to send them money at some point aka not serious prospects.  

One of the forum users (apologies for not properly crediting) remarked that the Cupid sites are primarily used by older women/women looking to get off of the carousel/single moms.  In theory, I agree.  Many are using the site, however, hoping for a relationship based on women I have talked to and they will be honest about saying "Use Tinder if you just want sex".

With respect to ColombianCupid which I have used extensively, I have experienced much less overt spammers/scammers but there are some.  Speaking from my demo (middle age), I get hits quite a bit from younger women (18-28) on ColombianCupid in sugar daddy hunting mode.

Just to add: Seeking (SA/Seeking Arrangement) has over 2,100 female accounts between 18-20 (!!) in Medellín, almost 1,800 in Lima (Peru) and 6,700+ (!!!) in the Mexico City area....just in that small age group.  Not sure if that tells you anything.
Cupid has always had plenty of 18-22 yr old girls.
Interesting thread.

I paid a 1 month subscription to Brazil cupid last year before going to Rio and it turned out to be a waste of money (35€).

The chicks seemed to be all passport chasers. Unlike Tinder, I think the price you pay is the same no matter where you are so probably only gringos can afford it and the chicks were acting very entitled.

I used it one week and realized it was a waste of time so I switched to daygame which I prefer anyway.

If you don’t mind playing « passport game » then you can probably make explicit proposals and get some success, many chicks are hot but they seem to have been burnt out from pump and dump on this app.
^^

Not sure why that would matter at all unless you are looking for a wife and are scared no woman would really like you.

Doesn't matter what a woman is chasing when I am on vacation and looking to smash.
The Cupids, Date in Asia, and Seeking Arrangements typically traffic in lower socio-economic girls. This is no problem for me in the Phils or Indonesia, where the poorer girls are often darker and more demure which I like.

In Colombia and Brazil, you will see very few Whiter girls on here. Instead, its mostly mixed African girls which means bigger asses and the bone structure I like.

I had great success with Cupid in the DR. Of course they all were dark and delicious.

Unfortunately in Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico, the lower class girls are more indigenous/Indian, meaning absolutely no ass or inverse ass (you guys in Peru know what I mean).  There is the one in a million "Pocohantas" but thats more of an end of the rainbow thing.

No experience in Argentina and Chile with these sites, but would be very curious.
^The infamous inverse ass haha.

I've never considered myself an ass man. But pancake/inverse asses are just wrong.

Big problem in Asia, where I otherwise really like the women.

If a girl has ass genetics that shitty, she should really be living under the squat rack. Its an easy fix. But most girls are lazy as hell.
(09-12-2020, 04:52 PM)k pop Wrote: The Cupids, Date in Asia, and Seeking Arrangements typically traffic in lower socio-economic girls. This is no problem for me in the Phils or Indonesia, where the poorer girls are often darker and more demure which I like.

What apps did you have success on in Indo specifically and what year was this?
Indonesian Cupid and Date In Asia.  2018ish.

I used the site. Don't know if there's an App. Probly.

Not a lot of stunners here.  I have no problems with a 5-6 if shes tiny with a tight body and an ok face. Not totally busted but average will do provided the body is rockin. Many Indo girls have surprisingly big asses.  And don't let the hijab throw you off.  Many DTF muslims in Indonesia.
I'm going to the DR next month. I've been scanning Latin Cupid and to me the chicas are all "curvy" which means fat in my dictionary. I've seen photos from guy's trip reports on other sites and I know there are some women there who fall into my range of attraction, but I have to admit I'm a little bit nervous.
Yea curvy,thicc,etc all just guys fatsplaining lol.

Good news is the skinny chicks (relatively voluptuous by international standards) seem to be sort of marginalized in Latin America so can probably have your pick.
(09-12-2020, 06:51 PM)floridaman Wrote: Yea curvy,thicc,etc all just guys fatsplaining lol.

Good news is the skinny chicks (relatively voluptuous by international standards) seem to be sort of marginalized in Latin America so can probably have your pick.

Haha thanks.
So here's the update on Mexican Cupid after 4 days on it. 

Site is mostly garbage. 75% of women are over 30 and 75% are 4s and below. I sent out around 200 openers, have gotten 20 or so conversations and 7 or 8 WhatsApps. The reason for that and main problem with this site is that there is hardly anyone actively using the site. Only a couple dozen girls have been online in CDMX in the past 2 weeks. Even less for GDL and Monterrey. 90% of the women are older, divorced or single moms. 

I should have vetted a bit on how many are online before paying for a month. Also, I think this site could be better for guys over 30. 

I think Cupid is still worth it for their sites that have lots more active users.
Try http://www.interpals.net
InterPals is utter bs nowadays. I used it in 2014-2015 and it was pretty good but nowadays it's garbage. See yourself how many e.g. South Americans you see online same time (answer: around 50 from age 18 to 30).

Mainly for girls looking for gay-pop penpals or for old fellas for real culture exchange. Women in their prime ain't there except for the Turkish and Ukrainians that are the majority.
There is a Russian girl on interpals who opened me and is constantly hitting me up to come to Russia. She has asked me like 5 times and I barely know her. Can't tell if she is a husband hunter or what. I know nothing about Russian women except what I read here at Swoop, so it's hard to assess.

Pretty cute, though.
(09-15-2020, 12:03 AM)WombRaider Wrote: There is a Russian girl on interpals who opened me and is constantly hitting me up to come to Russia. She has asked me like 5 times and I barely know her. Can't tell if she is a husband hunter or what. I know nothing about Russian women except what I read here at Swoop, so it's hard to assess.

Pretty cute, though.

The next conversation will be about Venmo.