Any input on Dubai
Bros,

Am planning a short 2 day visit to Dubai, early March. Can you suggest the best places to set up and pick up good girls.

Thanks a ton in advance Heart
I imagine your only real options are gonna be from online or day game. And mostly in the way of other tourists and SouthEast Asian workers (Pinays for example).

Work that Tinder, Skout, Bumble, and Badoo when you arrive.

Unless you want to spend and arm and a leg going to those hotel bars or clubs.

PS. Never been, just using 2nd hand knowledge.

Good luck and report back with your findings.
(02-13-2017, 05:12 AM)Dash Wrote: I imagine your only real options are gonna be from online or day game. And mostly in the way of other tourists and SouthEast Asian workers (Pinays for example).

Work that Tinder, Skout, Bumble, and Badoo when you arrive.

Unless you want to spend and arm and a leg going to those hotel bars or clubs.

PS. Never been, just using 2nd hand knowledge.

Good luck and report back with your findings.

thanks. Will positively do. Any more inputs?
I've visited two years ago, but only to ski indoors.

Local Emirati girls will likely be out of the question, since a good number of them seem to wear the full burka.

Local male competition seemed tough too. I've never seen so many modernly well-dressed and buff Indian guys (the local Emirati guys seem to mostly dress traditionally, by contrast).

With only two days, I'd ditch the girls and focus on traditional tourism there, unfortunately. Ski indoors, ride a camel, etc.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
Like 262 says, 2 days is really short in any place, it will be a hit-or-miss. Pipeline online, but don't miss out on the travel-experiences while you're there