Does History play a role in Female behaviour?
I think its quite obvious it does, But how and does ancient history impact female behaviour

The world is getting too globalized and many females are starting to behave like the mcdonalds brand of humanity, The overcommercialized mass spending social media fanatic world, Cultures and traditional mindsets are starting to lose in favor of the american global brand

I always find it interesting how greek kamaki makes leeway into the history of a certain nation or people and how this impacts female aura in a certain nation
Yes, let’s discuss this topic. But I’d like to suggest a basic ground rule: members can only post in this thread if they’ve had a girl suck their dick within the last eight hours.
I would like to add another aspect

The girl must suck ones dick while your discussing her nations history with her
Basically in Europe there are the Germanics,the Mediteraneans and the Slavs with vast differences in mentality,Weltanschauung,women and male behaviour etc.The history of course plays important role,Czech women would be totally different now if the Czechs had won against the Swedish in 1648,Russian would also be different if Napoleon had won in 1812,and polish also different if the Turks had defeated them in front of Vienna in 1683.Of course also different if communists were defeated in Russia in 1918.
Usually the nations characteristics remain the same.I read a book of a French traveller and nobel who visited Greece in 1854 and he describes the Greeks exactly as they are now,it is unbelievably accurate.If you read Dostoyevski,he describes in 1860 the Russians exactly how they are today,it is like accurate gallery.
(08-20-2020, 12:53 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: Basically in Europe there are the Germanics,the Mediteraneans and the Slavs with vast differences in mentality,Weltanschauung,women and male behaviour etc.The history of course plays important role,Czech women would be totally different now if the Czechs had won against the Swedish in 1648,Russian would also be different if Napoleon had won in 1812,and polish also different if the Turks had defeated them in front of Vienna in 1683.Of course also different if communists were defeated in Russia in 1918.
Usually the nations characteristics remain the same.I read a book of a French traveller and nobel who visited Greece in 1854 and he describes the Greeks exactly as they are now,it is unbelievably accurate.If you read Dostoyevski,he describes in 1860 the Russians exactly how they are today,it is like accurate gallery.

I agree, This is true

The same way the siege mentality has affected habesha women

Or the self hatred complex of black women in america

The white worshipping of asians

The white women who think they have a right to do what they want

These is mostly races, But things get vastly more different once you get to a ethnic group , Sometimes even a certain region instead of a whole country, 

I will speak of things i know best, I know ethiopians extremely good, Orthodox christianity, Their constants wars with neighboroung peoples, The mountain identity, Is still a huge cause of their psyche, Even a habesha women who does not know the history of her people will act like this, Simply because you learn from those you live with it, This history has lead to a accepted social behaviour which she has later accepted even though she is clueless about her people
TheEsotericCushite you know Ethiopia well then or just Ethiopians (diaspora perhaps)? An Ethiopia datasheet would be very welcome here.
(08-20-2020, 10:48 AM)Suits Wrote: Yes, let’s discuss this topic. But I’d like to suggest a basic ground rule: members can only post in this thread if they’ve had a girl suck their dick within the last eight hours.

I am working from home in my boring corporate job at the moment. Yesterday, I invited a girl from Tinder over and made her suck my dick while I was having a video call conference with my manager, off-screen. This was about 15 hours ago so I've just missed the cut to comment here.