Incel right now : Cash up or change country?
Hey I'm 35, incel since last year. I got a lot of issues at work which led to depression and me and my girlfriend broke up.

Then there was the pandemic that happened suddenly, which has worsened my state. Anxiety, Fear of approaching, and I don't go to the gym anymore so I've gained some weight.

Not sure what to do... options seems pretty straightforward A) Make a lot of money and use it to my interests or B) change country where i can better use of my SMV. I'm not sure what to do so looking for some input...
If you're depressed you should figure out why and do whatever you can to change that.
You prob aren't truly an incel my dude just going through a rough patch like many people across the globe rn. Start by eating better and forcing yourself to the gym even if you have no desire. Remove all the trash food from your home and only stock healthy stuff moving forward. If you even have the option to make a lot of money you are a lot better than most. So just focus on you where you are bc rn isn't exactly the best time (nay impossible) to be relocating especially internationally amd not feeling great. Don't worry about women there are billions of them. If you have time focus on a hobby that makes YOU happy. Get good sleep cut out alcohol, smoking, and/or drugs and your on the right path. Like the saying a journey of thousand miles begins with the first step. best wishes dude.
People need to stop branding themselves as incels because they are going through a dry patch.

Maybe you should look up what an actual incel is and their views towards women before you label yourself as one.
Your flag indicates Vietnam. Is that where you are? If you're white and an incel in Vietnam, I'm not sure what country you could move to that would make things any easier. Or maybe you are of a different race? In that case maybe there are indeed better countries.
In the incel world, OP would be called a fakecel
Why not do both?

Look into generating income streams either remotely or in the countries you have highest SMV.

Think it's crazy that guys just jet off to the 3rd world with no income and often little in the way of savings. Poon should always be secondary to financial independence.
Go south young man. Get any shit job you can that is location independent. Leverage white good factor. Live the life!
Quote:I just banged a plump indigenous chick from Missiones. My guess is Missiones via Bolivia. Anyway. She cannot be older than 24. Yeah she was busting out of her jeans. But her face was ok, and she was less than half my age. And it wasn't more chins than Chinatown fat. She's still young so her skin was tight just like a well-stuffed sausage. it felt good when I stuffed my sausage inside her. She was telling me all about her plans to move to the USA one day. I said do you want to go to Miami for shopping anytime you like? Then I told her about Mr Happy's instagreencard program (bareback and get knocked up with an anchor baby). She seemed surprised at the directness of my offer, however she did not object. She also did not remove her mask. But she did not demand a rubber and that is all that Mr Happy cares about. After I sent her on her way full of coom and dreams, I went to a restaurant got take out steak "jugosa" (a little pink) and oven baked potatoes which I enjoyed alone with a Stella. I love the pandemic dating, they bang and leave and I enjoy my meal in peace and quiet without paying her way. I'm sure she has a steaming plate of macaroni awaiting her in the favela.
(08-18-2020, 09:03 PM)VitaminD Wrote: In the incel world, OP would be called a fakecel

Didn't even know that exists. I guess I should create an account on incels.co
To add to what Shimmy said, if you don't figure out your depression first, you're more likely to do something that covers up the problem temporarily, rather than fixing it permanently.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
Kano..

Incel = involuntarily celibate.

Sure there are extreme cases of "forever virgins"....but if your dry patch extends months, years, or more....incel is an appropriate term. Semantics isn't really that important in these situations. Saying this respectfully.
I am gonna punch the next person to call themselves an incel. Right in the mouth.
Well it's almost been a year since I'm depressed so I suppose incel is the right term then. Sorry if I offended people who think I'm a fakecel I'm just looking for help.

Yes it's true that I should figure out what my depression is about and I think I must change country but I also have a lot of anxiety...
(08-19-2020, 03:53 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote: I am gonna punch the next person to call themselves an incel. Right in the mouth.

That'd make them a mouthcel
(08-19-2020, 03:53 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote: I am gonna punch the next person to call themselves an incel. Right in the mouth.

For real. I don't know why somebody would even use the word "incel." I would never label myself something like that, even if it was true. That's on par with calling yourself a faggot
(08-19-2020, 05:06 PM)HellRider Wrote: Well it's almost been a year since I'm depressed so I suppose incel is the right term then. Sorry if I offended people who think I'm a fakecel I'm just looking for help.

Yes it's true that I should figure out what my depression is about and I think I must change country but I also have a lot of anxiety...

Isn't the cause of depression unmet expectations?  

I'm super old school about this but I think the root cause of anxiety is because you haven't put yourself in a position of male competition where you must perform or you lose; or where you might actually have to take (or give) a punch.  Were I you, I would start with lifting weights and get your testosterone flowing.  Anger I can understand, anxiety I see as a clear female trait.
(08-19-2020, 07:13 AM)AmericanAnon Wrote: Kano..

Incel = involuntarily celibate.

Sure there are extreme cases of "forever virgins"....but if your dry patch extends months, years, or more....incel is an appropriate term. Semantics isn't really that important in these situations. Saying this respectfully.

An incel is a virgin thats never parted a womens pussy lips with his penis. 

OP is a fakecel
(08-18-2020, 07:38 PM)HellRider Wrote: Hey I'm 35, incel since last year. I got a lot of issues at work which led to depression and me and my girlfriend broke up.

Then there was the pandemic that happened suddenly, which has worsened my state. Anxiety, Fear of approaching, and I don't go to the gym anymore so I've gained some weight.

Not sure what to do... options seems pretty straightforward A) Make a lot of money and use it to my interests or B) change country where i can better use of my SMV. I'm not sure what to do so looking for some input...

Sounds like you have some problems right now that you can fix without moving countries or earning more money.

You'll almost certainly have more success at everything else you do if you're in healthy shape, have confidence and aren't depressed.

Fix that first.
Is swoop an incel forum now or what? No one wants to read this depressing shit popping up all over the forum.

If you aren’t getting laid get in better shape, get some nicer clothes and try and make a bit more $.
@SC then don't read it......................................