The Cuba Thread
So my next new country I plan to visit is Cuba. THC has actually been there and I have heard mixed things. I've heard for girls it's actually not so great, its the culture that makes it special. Anybody with any Cuba advice like best way to meet the best girls or best cities to stay or how long to stay in certain places will be appreciated.
[Image: 186adta.jpg]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Cuba sounds interesting as hell.

Would love to go there. I heard meeting girls can be a bit tricky due to the police and shit.
Yeah, Cuba looks great. My cousin went there on the early 2000s and say it's the nice country with overall cool people.

Looking forward for your Cuban adventures
Its a cool country. Feels like taking a time machine to the 1950s - old cars etc everywhere, what would be considered "classic" or "vintage" in the US. People also seem to genuinely enjoy their time with each other there, dancing in the street and stuff but that might be because they dont have other stuff to do

Went with student group when i was younger... Can't comment on girls and going out cuz all the other kids were squares and professors kept me on a leash

Of the things I can remember tourism wise, I'd recommend a visit to Vinales. Went to an organic tobacco farm there and got a bunch of legit rolled in front of my face Cuban cigars.

Buenavista social club (i think thats what its called) has some sick salsa dancing if youre into that (like to watch but i think you can take part as well)

Universidad de Habana I thought was cool, too; maybe you could game some estudiantes there not sure

Ok I know that didn't really answer your questions haha but hopefully you can let us know about the girls situation when you get back ;p
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
Many friends went there. everyone enjoyed it. About girls, locals were not possible for them, economic and political constraints seem to be the problem. On the other hand, tourists have no problem, according to their experience.
easiest way to get girls there is $$$$

even their boyfriends pay to get laid (no kidding) so if you dont like pros scratch it off your list
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(08-17-2017, 03:58 AM)guys Wrote: easiest way to get girls there is $$$$

even their boyfriends pay to get laid (no kidding) so if you dont like pros scratch it off your list

"if you dont like pros scratch it off your list"

Why do people always make certain statements about places they have obviously never visited.

While you first part regarding paying the girl or the family in any way is kind of correct,  the second sentence is meaningless at best. You don't need to encounter any pros on the entire trip.

I am from Germany and I have been visiting Cuba on a regular basis since 1994.  I am going yet again in January 2018 for another exciting 3 months trip all over the island this time focusing on visiting small towns.

I have spent numerous months in Havana over the past few years and I have always been staying in a cheap local apartment of a cuban friend for $300 a month with kitchen,  bathroom, balcony and even a small yakuzi pool in the outskirts it is loaded with girls all over, schools universities,  it's a really fun place to be.
My friends went there (I went to Colombia instead) and they had mixed reviews. These guys were pretty serious swoopers, and they said logistics were the hardest part. They advised to be sure to find a posada/pension (basically staying in someone's house) that is ok (or even supportive) of you bringing girls over. This amounts to a kind of tax from what I understand. It was sort of understood that for each girl they brought in, a tiny tip (like a couple american dollars) was paid to the family. My buddies had done a lot of research and got the contact of a willing family. In fact, this family even found some girls for them. Granted, they seemed to be P4P.

As mentioned before, many Cuban girls seem to be willing to do just about anything for foreign currency. My buddies said even the most normal seeming girls expected some sort of gift, even just for dates. I don't know if this is considered P4P or not. If a girl really likes me and I like her, I have no problem sharing a little, particularly when she is poor. However, if this is the only reason she wants to see me, then no.

They also mentioned it is hard to find places to go out where foreigners mingle freely with locals. Again, seems to be more of a business arrangement.

I haven't been there, but have got some detailed trip reports from friends. I believe there is always a way to find access to willing girls. Cuba may be on that demands extra creativity and resourcefulness. I would love to get those insights!
(12-10-2017, 05:01 PM)k pop Wrote: It is certainly true that if you're bringing the girl to an arranged house for a couple of hours that you will pay a couple of dollars to the family.

I would however not recommend to ask them to find you any girls these are most likely hookers and you don't want that. Anyway there are so many girls running around Havana in the daytime it is easy to just approach. 

The logistics are a difficulty you must deal with. The most likely won't have phone numbers and if they do it is their home  phone number only and there are many other family members who might not like the fact that you are calling her so when you meet a girl you really like you make sure to meet up again at a well defined spot and at a given time. These girls don't flake on you very much. 

In case she is not living nearby meaning she has to catch transportation to find you the next day make sure you give her some moneda nacional for the ride to meet you, it's not more than $0.50 for a Colectivo which I am taking all over Havana at any given day

Exaclty. My expirince is that: $$$ and no problem, trust me Smile
(12-10-2017, 06:47 AM)timalemanha Wrote:

"if you dont like pros scratch it off your list"

Why do people always make certain statements about places they have obviously never visited.

While you first part regarding paying the girl or the family in any way is kind of correct,  the second sentence is meaningless at best. You don't need to encounter any pros on the entire trip.

I am from Germany and I have been visiting Cuba on a regular basis since 1994.  I am going yet again in January 2018 for another exciting 3 months trip all over the island this time focusing on visiting small towns.

I have spent numerous months in Havana over the past few years and I have always been staying in a cheap local apartment of a cuban friend for $300 a month with kitchen,  bathroom, balcony and even a small yakuzi pool in the outskirts it is loaded with girls all over, schools universities,  it's a really fun place to be.
Hey man yeah the only people that should be giving advice is the people whove been there and also have pictures as proof!. don't listen to what most people say unless they like my type of girls and they've been there.

curiously where is the best street to book an apartment near if doing daygame.
also if there a beach there for hot girls on beach?
20Nation what are your thoughts on Cuba? I read your post and you didnt seem too happy with Cuba. Despite that you can always head to Miami and fuck some of the most fire Cubanas you've ever seen
Yeah sometimes its the Colombia effect. When you go from a pussy paradise to a place that just isnt. It also has too many tourists for the population. I'm sure going to the other side of the island wouldnt have that. But I just didnt think the girls were special. The country itself is amazing. A really cool travel experience.
Cuba was pretty awesome though. It forced me to get off the internet so I really got to explore the week I was there. I smoked cuban cigars(the same ones Castro smoked), hooked up with a cuban girl, danced salsa and drank a lot of rum and mojitos. Overall it was a sweet trip. I don't want to push people away from going there. It's just that it's an average latin country for women.
I haven't kept visiting this thread because it seemed rather dead. Anyway interesting enough I'm replying to this message now right out of Havana with my own 3G Cubacel internet connection.

I am still renting a beautiful apartment for $12 a day I'm cooking my own food and this is all self sustainable and girls keep visiting without anyone noticing nothing.

Still I would say it's not a place worth going for the girls even so you will find many beautiful ones in the streets and you can certainly approach them and get their phone number but because it's such a police state they are kind of afraid to really hook up with you
What are the English levels like? Is workable Spanish a necessity?
(07-11-2019, 09:58 AM)zatara Wrote: What are the English levels like? Is workable Spanish a necessity?

English levels are low in Cuba. It's a Spanish speaking country, except for people who want to sell you stuff. Spanish is a must and you really have to know it as well, because you likely can't whip out a phone and get data service and use Google Translate. (Get offline translations if your Spanish is really bad)
some posts I found:

http://naughtynomad.com/2013/12/04/city-...vana-cuba/

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-56175.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-26180.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72949.html

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-45109.html
Yeah I didn't find high English levels in Cuba. Go there to feel a complete time warp. Magical place for travel and pretty good for girls too.
Have been staying the last 6 weeks in Havana. Cuba, and certainly Havana is for the advanced traveler. You need to be street smart dealing with situations by conveying your message in Spanish only, Don't expect much English. That being said, every time I am in Cuba I see my level of Spanish rapidly advancing. I do like their slang and street language a lot, also while speaking fast, they do speak very clear.

Language aside. Cubans watch your every move from a distance, they basically leave you alone once they realize that you are no novice tourist. During my entire 6 weeks I have never been pestered, not once unless I initiate the conversation.

Many people in this as well as other forums mentioning the need to go to the countryside to get result. I have done both and always feel the need to get back to Havana for the sheer overwhelming amount of beauty on every corner and the ethnic variety. Well, yes, pictures probably say a thousand words or even more, while I won't be posting any pics here, you can PM me and I may show some pictures of the girls I befriended over the long run. While those are indeed girlfriends, even Cuban guys need to give some sort of compensation to a girl. If a Cuban guy (and I met a lot of them telling me the same) mentioning his girlfriend he usually have to give her gifts of some sort or even a little bit of cash, however, this has arisen from the sheer necessity of feeding the family in a country with notorious shortcomings. That got nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to do with prostitution. I could probably drop a datasheet on Havana, but than again, this isn't rooshforum.

A few more data in short. I had a very centralized apartment with western amenities and paid 15 usd/day, located in a Cuban building not being rented out to foreigners unless you got the right connections. Therefore the girls going in and out of my very private apartment have not been seen by anyone other than the other tenants who couldn't care less about it (which is the case in tourist apartments). There are 3 to 4 supermarkets to buy even imported food from Italy, there are many markets loaded with vegetables as well. Basically I was cooking my own superior meals in my apartment and the girls were always invited to eat. Cuba not really having any restaurants to write home about. I was bringing spices from my numerous trips to Thailand, India and Japan.

ok, that's it for the moment, over and out.