Western Europe
I like France personally, genuine people who like to enjoy life. But then again I'm a Quebecer so I have the enviable combination of huge exotic factor and no language barrier...
I don't think France is a bad place (except Paris as far as I am concerned) but I would say it is a disappointing place. Like you expect something amazing but end up with something that is "just good".

I don't like to travel to places where they speak french. I was talking with my mom about Mauritius when I was in France and my biggest problem about it, was that people could speak my own language. Cannot really explain why
Coming from the Netherlands, I'd suggest the following, mostly nightlife.

Amsterdam is nice to see but expensive. It's full of tourists, many British, that come there for prostitutes and drugs. Weed is generally sold in coffee shops and most other drugs easily available in the streets. Amsterdam is known for bogus drugs tho. If you want to party on drugs you can do it here. But it;s also readily available in the rest of the country. Don't worry too much about getting caught.  Just don't do it in the open. When caught by the police they usually just take your stuff and let you walk. Most clubs will kick you out when you get caught. Although I used my part of xtc and cocaine in the past, i dont do it anymore and advise against it. Just drink a beer. or 10. or 20.

If you decide to spend time in Amsterdam (I'm not an expert, I don;t like it), try going out on weekdays. There are more female students here than male students, and tend to go out during the week and visit their family in the weekend. During the weekends many people from all over the country go to Amsterdam to party, and to no surprise, many are men.

Now, I'd advise to see other cities in the country. Utrecht is a good city to party. Many parts of Utrecht look like Amsterdam. It has a rich nightlife with a very good male to female ratio, same student story as Amsterdam, but more girls. And they tend to stay there after their study finishes.

Next on the list Rotterdam. Called Manhatten on the Maas because it has many tall buildings, quite unique for the country. (Mainly because most of the city was destroyed in the war). Rotterdam has great nightlife. What I like about Rotterdam is that it seems that many immigrants tend to mingle with the domestic people here pretty well. This is quite unique and makes it easier to date exotic girls. A little more men than women here. Rotterdam has some very nice clubs.

Arnhem - I haven been here only once or twice in the nightlife so not to much experience, but thought to call it. It;s a whole other world. Arnhem girls are known to be slutty. I don't know why, but it's my humble experience as well.

Breda - South of the country. Has 2 squares where most of the nightlife is around. Local hub in the weekends, can get very crowded. Tuesday and Thursday full of students. Has many bars and some smaller clubs. More guys than girls in the weekends, but on students nights the other way round.

Nijmegen - Nijmegen is a left wing city with many students. Despite not being my cup of tea, I have a friend who lives there and go there every now and then to go clubbing, Somehow the nightlife is really nice. Girls are a little harder on average but there is not much competition because most guys are big beta here. Check out Nijmeegse Vierdaags (last month). Yearly epic festival.

Eindhoven - in the south of the country. It's home to Philips which had a great part in the city's history. Eindhoven has one long street (stratumseind) which is made from bars and clubs. It's a local hotspot and it gets very crowded during the weekends.

Other notable cities:
Den haag (the hague): Has great night scene, but I have never been so cannot really tell. Also the city where the government and the international court resides.
Groningen: North of the country. Student city. Heard really good things about it, but have never been.
Enschede: East of the country. Never been. Heard great stories.

Now there are quite some cultural differences in the small country. People from Amsterdam will be the most talkative. People from Rotterdam will be the most direct. People in the West (randstad,roughly the area between Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht) will be the most talkative in general - and in the northeast the less. So if you walk up to a girl and make converstaion in the East of the country, you will have a bigger chance than in the West. Although the girls in the West tend to be much sluttier.

What I would really suggest you to do is visit an EDM festival while your here. Depending on the time of the year, it will be indoors or outdoors. Netherlands is known for the harder music styles (Hardcore, Hardstyle) but there also is a big techno and house scene. Look up some video's of Defqon 1, Decibel Outdoor, Mysteryland, Masters of Hardcore to get an impression. Without exception, many poeple on these festivals are on XTC so everyone will be your friend. You will certainly not regret going there.

What I also like, but I think that applies everywhere, is go to local events. Especially the ones in smaller town and villages. Every town or village has its fair, or market or whatever seasonal thing going on. They usually attract people from towns and villages around and tend to be very genuinly fun + easy countryside girls.

If you're going in February or March, try to come during carnaval and go to the south of the country (Noord Brabant). It's epic. Everyone dresses up for a week and does nothing but drink. and party DOesn;t matter if you;re in the smallest village or a bigger city. Everyone is partying and it's generally more or less accepted to be slutty during this time of year. Many accept cheating during this time of year.
Other big event (in all of the country) is Kingsday.
Great infos on the Netherlands.

I don't really like Amsterdam for the reasons you quote. Nice place to visit and usually cool locals but the drug tourists are a little bit too present for my liking every time you get out at night.

I have always liked to be around Dutch people. Fun like Belgium or Northern French people but they always seems more sophisticated.
While in Erasmus in Romania, I was with a girl from Utrecht. Really cool chick, crazy just enough for being enjoyable to have her around, open for casual sex and openly bisexual, tried my luck several for a threesome, never worked.

Have you been to the Frisian Islands? For some reason, I have always been attracted to that place. Cannot explain why though.
(08-11-2017, 08:11 AM)TigerT Wrote: Great infos on the Netherlands.

I don't really like Amsterdam for the reasons you quote. Nice place to visit and usually cool locals but the drug tourists are a little bit too present for my liking every time you get out at night.

I have always liked to be around Dutch people. Fun like Belgium or Northern French people but they always seems more sophisticated.
While in Erasmus in Romania, I was with a girl from Utrecht. Really cool chick, crazy just enough for being enjoyable to have her around, open for casual sex and openly bisexual, tried my luck several for a threesome, never worked.

Have you been to the Frisian Islands? For some reason, I have always been attracted to that place. Cannot explain why though.

Nope, I have not been. 
There are however great stories going around about them. Kids go there on vacation for the firsttime without their parents, get drunk, lose their virginity etc. Although from what I understand this is not as extreme as it used to be since the minimum age for alcohol went from 16 to 18.  If I'm correct, Terschelling is the one where they mostly go to party - but not entirely sure. 
I'm from the south of the country and most people there would go to Zeeland, where Renesse would be a similar place during summer.
questions about spain

how much can you get an ok apartment for in barcelona or madrid one month at a time?

which city would be better?

how much total would one probably pay for rent+food+using the trains maybe 10-15 days a month to get around?
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Spent a few days in Brussels with my Polish GF near the end of last month. Didn't Game, but it seems like a decent alternative to Paris. French-speaking chicks without the higher living costs and tourist hordes, but plenty of amenities thanks to it being the seat of the EU.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
I've been to Belgium a decent amount of times. In my experience its not good for women at all. Also its the EU capital, if that tells you anything. ROI not great.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I am not a fan of Brussel.
In Belgium, Bruges and Antwerp/Anvers are a lot better as a touristic destination (probably the only reason why I might go back to Belgium one day) and cities felt a lot more manageable due to size.
For women, Belgium, in general, is not the best country in Europe, far from it.
Yeah I was only comparing Brussels to Paris for ROI on girls, from a surface level. Definitely other places with higher ROI.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
Just came back from spending a month in Freiburg, Germany. Polish GF was there for an internship, so I figured I'd tag along to get a taste of what living in Western Europe is like.

Didn't Game, but from a surface level, quality is less than Poland, but not as bad as, say, Berlin. Quality looks better in nearby Switzerland (Zurich & Basel) and France (Strasbourg & Mulhouse), but still not Polish level. Freiburg quality is better than US quality, but that's due to the obesity of the latter. Best bet in Freiburg would be students near the university library in the city center, followed by the shopping area near said library.

Not that many minorities in Freiburg or the cities I mentioned above (as well as Stuttgart & Heidelberg), compared to larger cities in Western Europe (such as Paris), but more than in Poland, so no foreigner IOI bonus.

Freiburg rents are obviously higher than in Poland, and apparently high for Germany, due to the proximity to Basel in Switzerland, where costs are even higher. Overall, I'd say costs in Freiburg are similar to the US.

Weather in Freiburg was great though. Likely due to its geography, it doesn't get as much rain as coastal Europe. Most folks use bikes to get around as a result.

P.S. If you do find yourself in France or Italy, try getting some frozen food from a Picard store. Good quality at a good price.
weird that girls are hotter in a smaller town than in berlin
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(10-06-2017, 03:40 AM)guys Wrote: weird that girls are hotter in a smaller town than in berlin

To be fair, Berlin is a place known for hipsters.