Need Help... Please
Shit, I kind of want to fire up my filipinocupid right now and go on a layaway shopping spree. lol
@dash @ k pop

Yeah I share your thoughts. Originally I was planning on utilising both tinder + cupid. The only reason why I haven't used cupid yet is purely because of the ridiculous amount of attention I've received on tinder. I Physically cannot keep up with it. 9/10 or id even say 9.5/10 girls who i ask for whatsapp details give it to me and 9/10 most are down to meet up. (I know they could change their minds once I'm there BUT the sheer numbers don't lie). Ive got 4 girls who are litterly in love with me after 4-5 days of talking. I just feel like this is going to get complicated. Its obviously a great problem to have but I feel like I'm going to be breaking a lot of hearts.

The thing is as well, this could change obviously but I feel like if I'm getting laid with 3-4 girls I actually like consistently that would be a great first trip for me and would make me happy. I don't have huge 30+ notch count goals with 5s 6s like some swoop readers.

So I think and confirm this with me, Ill meet up with all the tinder girls first, and see how it goes. If at any point things get stagnated, Ill purchase cupid. Fucking day game most likely won't even be needed!

Thoughts?
First, let me bring you down to earth. They are NOT in love with you. They are sharing similar thoughts with at least several other guys. They do indeed probably want to meet you, but don't be fooled. Tinder girls have played this game over and over again. Right now they have the advantage because they know you want what they have. Of course you have what they want, which is money and the possibility of a foreign husband.

You may not need cupid but keep it in your back pocket. And YES, by all means day and night game. Mix it up. Going out and living it up is half the fun.  Monotonously meeting planned women day and night gets old fast. Going out on the hunt and diversifying your game is thrilling. Most of the time now when I go to the Phils I don't pipeline at all. After all, if you meet them on the street, you never get a SIF (secret internet fatty). You know exactly what you're getting into physically.

There are some super fun clubs in Manila, and you don't want to miss this experience.

Also, don't discount doubling up with girls. Many times in the Phils I've invited more than one over at a time and just seeing what the fuck happens. It can either go REALLY good or REALLY bad.  Just have fun and get crazy!
yes tezz you seem to have a good strat, no reason to sign up for cupid early if tinder isn't working out it will always be there

do your free pipelining on tinder and then if it runs cold fire up cupid
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
@k pop

Your 100% right. I shouldn’t have used the ‘love’ even though one has actually said it which freaked me out. I should have said very invested in me. I do agree that they could be and most likely are talking to other foreigners.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how it goes once boots hit the ground. Since I haven’t yet visited the country it’s difficuit to understand the concept of their true motives that’s just why it’s a little overwhelming at the moment but we’ll see how it goes.

And yeah I’ll take your advise and keep Cupid ready if things get stagnated.

I literally agree with every word you said
hopefully you aren't telling these girls you love them back (not saying you are)

plenty of girls are down to just hook up, no need to lead them on
@guys

No definitely not. I’m going to be honest. I just think a lot of these girls are investing their emotions a lot before even meeting me which is a cause for concern.

But at the same time if I really like one girl I wouldn’t be opposed to spending a lot of time with her
sounds like you should start filling out your K-1 now Tongue
(12-02-2017, 05:31 AM)tezza198 Wrote: @k pop

Your 100% right. I shouldn’t have used the ‘love’ even though one has actually said it which freaked me out. I should have said very invested in me. I do agree that they could be and most likely are talking to other foreigners.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how it goes once boots hit the ground. Since I haven’t yet visited the country it’s difficuit to understand the concept of their true motives that’s just why it’s a little overwhelming at the moment but we’ll see how it goes.

And yeah I’ll take your advise and keep Cupid ready if things get stagnated.

I literally agree with every word you said

Just chatting so far I think I have had three girls say they love me, LoL. One even wrote I love Jason in pen all over her body parts and sent me pictures! I wouldn't put too much into it, in a week they can be in love with someone else. The way I interpret it is, it means they would come over and spend the night, and do whatever I tell them, hehehe.
@ k pop

I don’t think so mate! Never say never though hahaha but I wouldn’t even dream about getting Hitched at the moment. Especially after experiencing such an abundance of girls.

If this trip does go as planned, I might become addicted! There’s worse things to be addicted too though!

@jason55

Yeah that sounds about right!
I’m being really picky with thom I talk to now let alone meet up purely for the sake of time and sanity. 

Still can’t believe I had fears of going over there and being lonely a few months back. It’s going to be the opposite. I feel like 3 weeks won’t be enough
This may seem like a amateur question I’m sorry but what would you do if you if you have 4 girls wanting to go to an island/hang out on the same weekend?

Obviously choose one but how would you go about doing it without leading the other 3 on?
(12-04-2017, 09:02 AM)tezza198 Wrote: This may seem like a amateur question I’m sorry but what would you do if you if you have 4 girls wanting to go to an island/hang out on the same weekend?

Obviously choose one but how would you go about doing it without leading the other 3 on?

1) Don't make any decision until meeting all 4

2) Go with the one that has fucked you and has the best personality

As far as leading girls on, DONT

1) Say you love them

2) Say you want to be their boyfriend

3) Say you are looking for a serious relationship

4) Say you can envision yourself with them longterm

You going to the beach or anything has nothing to do with the above.

If any girl asks you questions respond with

1) I am here to experience a new culture / work / travel / relax

2) I am not looking for anything specific, but I am open to anything, depending on connections and relationships built

3) Letting fate and destiny play it's course
Thanks a lot Dash
Have you already talked to these girls about island possibilities before you have met them? 

Let me give you some stats on these 4 "girls:

At least one is a ladyboy

At least one is married

At least one is borderline or sociopathic

At least one has an STI

At least one is already pregnant and will blame you for it

All 4 are liars....

Ok, I'm kind of joking, but just watch out. They can tell already you are new to this, and some will definitely try to take advantage.
^

lol that is a bit over the top assuming he met them on cupid.

DIA i might could see it.....
(12-05-2017, 03:03 AM)k pop Wrote: Have you already talked to these girls about island possibilities before you have met them? 

Let me give you some stats on these 4 "girls:

At least one is a ladyboy

At least one is married

At least one is borderline or sociopathic

At least one has an STI

At least one is already pregnant and will blame you for it

All 4 are liars....

Ok, I'm kind of joking, but just watch out. They can tell already you are new to this, and some will definitely try to take advantage.

hmmm, thats some pretty terrible advice to give to a noob

as far as not leading them on goes you can easily just say i am not in town long enough to start a serious relationship but am looking for friends to hang out with
@k pop

Haha if that worked out to be true I’d have to say nice knowing you guys.

I’ve been talking to all 4 for just over a week. Of course anything is possible but I don’t think they are insane however, I do completely agree that I need to be careful. These girls all (most likely) have alteria motives besides simply hanging out I’m not that naive. I’m going to just have to say no to certain things

@guys

Yeah I think I’ll start saying that.
I’m still blown away but now good their English is, it’s just like talking to a girl friend back home.
Pinoys for all intents and purposes are fluent in English. By fluent I mean they can express and converse all their ideas in English.

They lack in pronunciation and more advanced vocabulary.

The school system is taught in English, so if a kid actually goes to school, they will learn English.
Tezza I was just messing with you.  I have no doubt at least a couple of these girl with be honeys, as MANY pinays are. Truly some of the kindest, most thoughtful people on earth. I actually think you will be blown away by that in the Phils. It's the part of their culture that is often overlooked because we're so consumed with their bangability.

No doubt we are leading them on in some ways. That is just part of the territory here. But they will no doubt have a good time with you, and they are big girls (well not really) so they can deal with it.

My only philosophy is I just don't like to them. They often come to their own other conclusions, but at least I didn't tell them otherwise (and I don't have to remember my lies).
Yea dont be like dumbass foreigners who tell girls all sorts of blatant lies.