Need Help... Please
Cebu is not large and everything is central for the most part. Not even much traffic compared to Manila.

Only reason to stay near Mango is if you want to be able to walk home from the clubs at Mango Square.

Ayala is a nice mall. I'd just stay in walking distance. Meet girls online and invite them for coffee or food at Ayala. Can also go there and hand out your number / get numbers from girls working.

Knightsbridge was ok location wise ie in Makati and right down the street from Century City Mall. But as I said, I would rather be in walking distance to Greenbelt. Good thing about Knightsbridge is the actual apartment. It is a nice building.

Yea, you want to keep girl organized and ranked so you can properly prioritize.

Oh, be careful in Cebu near Mango. Many pickpockets.
Flights to Manila are booked. I'm leaving on the 6th of December to late December (I'm coming home for christmas) then I have another 2 months free so I may come back. Going to Philippines only this trip.

Ive been pipelining on tinder with incredible results. Im honestly struggling to keep up with it all.

I haven't even signed up to filipino cupid yet.

Ive already got very solid lead with some of the cutest girls who I've facetimed with and she's picking me up from the airport.

Could you guys please give me some advise on how to stay on top of all this? I have time to talk to heaps of girls but should I try to just get numbers and say ill contact you when I arrive OR try to build decent connections with all of them?

Thanks
I would corroborate almost everything said. Dash's insights are particularly adept.

One thing I would add after looking at your gameplan. While organization is key especially in the research and planning phase, don't get bogged down in that once you're there. Things will be fluid, the unexpected will arise, girls will come and go and some will stick etc. I've seen guys plan these trips down to the minute, and then get stuck somehow thinking the plan is more critical than the fun. Dont' fall into the trap of trying to control everything. Be open to new experiences and spontaneity. That's what these adventures are about.

When I go to the Phils, I only book a flight in and a flight out.  Once I'm tired of Manila, I get a flight, bus or boat to the next location. Usually it is because of the hottest girl I've found on Cupid.  When my buddy and I would go over from Hong Kong, we'd do all these fun bets to see who got to choose the next location. As flights are cheap, sometimes we'd just show up at the airport and see what the fuck happened. One time we ended up randomly going to Iloilo City, and had literally the time of our lives. Before getting to the airport, I had never even heard of Iloilo!
(11-29-2017, 02:24 AM)tezza198 Wrote: Flights to Manila are booked. I'm leaving on the 6th of December to late December (I'm coming home for christmas) then I have another 2 months free so I may come back. Going to Philippines only this trip.

Ive been pipelining on tinder with incredible results. Im honestly struggling to keep up with it all.

Ive already got very solid lead with some of the cutest girls who I've facetimed with and she's picking me up from the airport.

Could you guys please give me some advise on how to stay on top of all this? I have time to talk to heaps of girls but should I try to just get numbers and say ill contact you when I arrive OR try to build decent connections with all of them?

Thanks

Girl Organization 101

For girls you really want to meet or fuck

1) Get their info (facebook, phone number, area lived, and work obligations?)

2) Chat with them regularly. Doesn't have to be a lot, but 1 or two times a week just do the usual quick small talk. 

As I said, 

I would rank them in the order you want to meet / fuck. That way when you are trying to schedule and organize your time you know exactly who you want to invite out and meet. 

When you arrive, make plans 1-3 days in advance. Do not wait until 3pm and send out messages for girls to meet at 8pm etc. 

That really can fuck up your trip and make you have to settle for lower quality girls. Stay on top of things.
You mentioned loneliness earlier. As said countless times on this trip, a solid wingman is way more important than any girl. If you're only hooking up with girls, you may never be alone, but you may very well be lonely.

There are probably many guys on this forum based in Manila. Hook up with one of them or go on some expat sites for Manila. It will be way more fun if you have a few solid guys to enjoy the experience with you. It will also hone your skills to go slaying with an experienced wing.
you don't always have to get an AirBnb, if you are on a budget cheaper hotels will be fine sometimes

when writing your number on a piece of paper you don't need to write every contact info you have on it, that is overkill

get a local sim card in each country and then write the main form of communication there

for most countries that means put your cell number and mention whatsapp also.... this means you have to change your whatsapp number each time you change countries which can be a bit annoying

in thailand dont bother with your phone number just put your line ID

now i read you are just going with manila.... most tinder bangs happen within a week after contacting the girls, get their number and push for meeting up as quick as possible, the longer it goes the less likely it is, if a girl hasnt meet you in a reasonable amount of time then quit prioritizing her but if she is really hot just drop her a sweet nothing (how was your weekend?) once a week and randomly invite her out in your mass texts each day
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(11-29-2017, 03:05 AM)Dash Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 02:24 AM)tezza198 Wrote: Flights to Manila are booked. I'm leaving on the 6th of December to late December (I'm coming home for christmas) then I have another 2 months free so I may come back. Going to Philippines only this trip.

Thanks

Girl Organization 101

For girls you really want to meet or fuck

1) Get their info (facebook, phone number, area lived, and work obligations?)

2) Chat with them regularly. Doesn't have to be a lot, but 1 or two times a week just do the usual quick small talk. 

As I said, 

I would rank them in the order you want to meet / fuck. That way when you are trying to schedule and organize your time you know exactly who you want to invite out and meet. 

When you arrive, make plans 1-3 days in advance. Do not wait until 3pm and send out messages for girls to meet at 8pm etc. 

That really can fuck up your trip and make you have to settle for lower quality girls. Stay on top of things.

Thanks Dash. 

I should have explained more. I have been getting numbers + facebook etc and I've been rating them based on how much I want to meet them so I've been following all the advise you've given. 

I just meant how do I keep up with all the different conversations. I'm having at least 15-20 at the moment and its getting confusing. I guess i just gotta prioritze the conversations. 

How many leads/numbers would you recommend typically to have before I leave?
Don't talk to them everyday and never try to sustain conversation on a daily basis. Just do a brief check-in every couple of days. Say hi and gently tease them about something. It is good to habituate them to you not responding to their every message. Just leave them dangling. A couple will drop out of the race because of this..fine.

As the day of travel approaches, make firm plans with your hottest ones, and run double bookings with some less hot ones, as some of the hottest ones are sure to flake and you want a back-up plan.

Remember, these girls are not your girlfriend. They don't need to be stroked everyday. They are also talking to 10 other dudes the way they are talking to you.  You become special once you seduce her and get her flag. Until then, you're just another foreign dude with a phone.
Keep the convos brief.

You: Hey, how are you doing?

Her: Doing good.

You: Any plans this weekend?

Her: Birthday party for a friend

You: Sounds fun. Hey I got to run. Talk to you later!

To keep track of them just write down the important stuff like job, area she lives in, school?, etc.

The more leads and numbers the better.

The main things you need to be concerned with are

1) Keep them organized

2) Don't let them forget you (small talk a few times a week)

3) Plan dates 1-3 days in advance
cant you just scroll up in the chat to skim her details? or are you using a flip phone?
(11-30-2017, 02:50 AM)guys Wrote: cant you just scroll up in the chat to skim her details? or are you using a flip phone?

if you been chatting awhile it can be cumbersome. 

best to just quickly note it on the spreadsheet.
but didnt you just say you shouldnt be chatting for awhile?

which i agree with, have spent far too much time texting with girls that i never met, particularly if you are just taking a short trip you should be keeping chats short and sweet but then build up a bit the days before you want to meet them
even with some short chats, it might add up after awhile.

personally id rather just quickly note a few important details in my spreadsheet than have to go scrolling back through a convo or asking again.
Yeah there is 3-4 girls who are extremely solid but as you guys have said, you just never know which are going to fake and which arent.

Ive stopped talking to all the girls as much, simply because I was going crazy trying to keep up with it all.

I cannot wait to start reporting back about what happens!

Couldnt thank you guys enough for all your help thus far.

I also think I'm just going to stick to tinder. Ive got a ridiculous amount of matches and conversations going from it I just don't think its humanly possible to maintain the same amount from another platform. What are your thoughts?
If you are saturated and stressed in terms of contact load, by all means don't expand. Remember, this is supposed to be fun!

However, a lot of those leads will peel off pretty quickly once you're in country.  In some ways, it is actually better to wait on Cupid until your boots are on the ground. The girls on Cupid are like hyenas-they flock to a fresh kill. When you first open your account is when you get the most attention. So if things get stale why you're there, (not likely) you can always open a cupid profile.

I think the single most important piece of advice on here: Don't get ga ga over the first (or second or third) girl you find there. Pinays have their subtle ways of sinking their hooks in (usually through that tasty wet little gash).  Don't fall for it. See girls multiple times if you like them (and find one to bring to an island maybe) but continue to date other girls. This is critical.

Oh, and don't ever believe a damn thing they say.
@ k pop

This is great advise thanks a lot.

One girl in particular seems like the sweetest girl in the world, always sending selfies & videos with the kids she works with. But yeah I won't be going over there fully trusting any girl no matter what.

I also think I'm going to take your advise and just use cupid once I'm there (if required). I did make an account and I've got 99+ messages but I haven't paid yet so I can't message back. I'll use it as a back up.

Yeah I think its going to be overwhelming in the beginning but i'll do my best not to fall for the first girl!

I also want to take back those fear of being lonely comments I had a few months back. If anything its now a case of choosing which girl I want to hang out with.
You'll have a great time.

Now that you have all these girls lined up, invest some time to find some quality wingmen.  Last time I went to the DR I didn't have a wing, and I did indeed get a little lonely.  Half the fun is pregaming, going out together, and debriefing with a solid dude. I guarantee some brotime will enhance the experience considerably.
@ k pop

Yeah I also agree with this.

I have been in contact with someone who runs a different website who is going to be in manila. But if anyone else is there during this time by all means let me know!
(11-30-2017, 10:53 PM)tezza198 Wrote: Yeah there is 3-4 girls who are extremely solid but as you guys have said, you just never know which are going to fake and which arent.

Ive stopped talking to all the girls as much, simply because I was going crazy trying to keep up with it all.

I cannot wait to start reporting back about what happens!

Couldnt thank you guys enough for all your help thus far.

I also think I'm just going to stick to tinder. Ive got a ridiculous amount of matches and conversations going from it I just don't think its humanly possible to maintain the same amount from another platform. What are your thoughts?

I would for sure not stick to Tinder. 

Cupid - Can hand pick your women. No competition. Girls actually wanting to meet guys. Thousands of options. 

Tinder - Can't hand pick your women. Tons of competition. Girls just bored at work or seeking validation / attention. 

If you are going to be there for more than 2 weeks, Cupid is a must imo. 

You can get by without it, but as someone who goes to the Philippines every year, I would not want to be without Cupid.
Dash is right. The demographic of Tinder girls is way different than Cupid. Cupid is where the sweeties are, and they typically don't have any pretension, as Tinder girls can do.

I really appreciate the search options on Cupid. You can actually do a search that narrows what girls say is their best feature.  Search by "chest" and "butt."  These girls are always ready to play!