Need Help... Please
You cant get bored in these main cities in 2-4 weeks time haha

I am not sure I would ever get bored in Manila.

So many girls to meet. Plenty of nightlife.
Thanks everyone for your input.

btw @Dash is that the same dash from the naughty nomad forum? If so your a beast! So much great info you've provided there too man

So this is the schedule so far:

Philippines 3-4 weeks - solo - 80% pussy 20% culture - (mid November - Mid December)
- Cebu 100%
- Im not 100% sure on manila do you recommend it ?
- Is there any other places that would have an extremely high foreigner value (Im a tall, white Australian)
- Beach town

Thailand 3-4 weeks - w/friend - 100% pussy - (mid December - 11-12th January)
- Phuket
- Bangkok

Indonesia 1 week - solo - (Liam Gallagher gig)
- Just Jakarta to see a concert

Could you provide any feedback on these plans?

Thanks so much guys I truly appreciate it.

Terence
@Tezza

Yes, I am the same Dash from NN.

Some thoughts on your plan.

For Philippines, Manila is a must. Endless supply of easy pussy that due to zero language barrier, I am not sure any city can rival.

I'd plan 2 weeks in Manila and 2 weeks in Cebu. While in Cebu I would take 3 night trip to bohol or some island off the coast of Cebu. Bring your favorite girl in Cebu. While there rent a motorbike.

Your Thailand plan looks good. Although id do 2 weeks in Bangkok and 1 week in Phuket.

Now, only 1 week in Jakarta is depressing. You need atleast 2 weeks there.
Here is my proposal. 

Bangkok: Start off in Bangkok! That will be a hefty kick start to your trip. It will set the rhythm! Experience the crazy nightlife of Bangkok. The nightclubs, the go-go bars, tourists areas like Khao San Rd. Experience the crazy and infamous red lights Soi Cowboy and Nana. Eat the delicious street food in Bangkok. Trust me you could stay in Bangkok ONLY for the food it's just insane how much food there is and how good it is.

By the way: 3-4 weeks before your adventure you sign up for Thai Cupid or Thai Friendly. These are legit sites with tons of quality girls. It's not like Western seedy dating sites that promise you 'hot sex bla bla bla'. It's just regular girls looking for everything from friendships, boyfriends and fuckfriends. If you make a decent profile you will swim in pussy on those sites.

Get to know a ton of girls. Tell them you'll be coming to Bangkok shortly. Most of them will probably want to meet you and show you around. Great, local guide and probably a bang at nighttime. Great, two birds with one stone. 

Plan Bangkok for a week, but prepare to stay longer. Luckily you are from Australia so you wont have any issues with jetlag like us guys from Europe or the US.

When you need a break from Bangkok take the journey up to Chiang Mai. I tell everyone to take the night train as you will get the sunrise in the morning over the mountains. Very beautiful. Check the sunrise on this YouTube video

Chiang Mai: Chiang Mai is famous for its rich culture and many temples. It's a beautiful city that lies between two mountains. What Chiang Mai also have is a TON of hot slim feminine girls who are very polite and gentle girls. Chiang Mai girls are probably my favorite girls in Thailand. They are slim, white skinned, looks a little bit Chinese and just really fucking great girls!

In Chiang Mai you can check out the many temples, there is also a very beautiful temple up on the mountain called Doi Suthep. If you can drive motorbiker, catch a girl from Thai Cupid and take her on a road trip in the mountains near Chiang Mai. Or maybe even take a weekend trip up to Pai. A very beautiful place. Some of my best memories in Thailand are from that those mountain trips up in Chiang Mai! Wonderful ambiance up there!

After you have been in Chiang Mai you have two options. You can either go down again to Bangkok to get to some of the islands down south. Or you can travel even more north up to Chiang Rai, take the boat on the Mekong river all the way from Chiang Rai down to the capital of Laos. Should take a couple of days and you'll stay in small villages along the river in nighttime. The boat does not drive at night.

When you come to Laos you can go further up to Vang Vieng. I made a great nightlife guide back at my website about that place. I covered everything. That place is insane. Free drugs, alcohol, lots of girls. Do what the fuck you want as long as you don't hurt anyone. Amazing nature up there too with tons of activities ( para gliding, tubing, climbing, caves, lagoons etc etc).

After you have been to Vang Vieng take the 7 hour trip all the way up to Luang Krabang. Now you're almost in China but that doesnt matter, you can take airplane from Luang Prabang down back to Bangkok again. Now you can go to the islands... 

Koh Pha Ngan: This is where you find the full moon party and half moon festival. Great fun it you're into such parties. I was before but now I feel I'm too old for that stuff. You can also check out the neightbourings islands Koh Tao or Koh Samui. Koh Samui is a perfect island to pick up a Thai Cupid date before you go to one of the two other islands that are much smaller. 

After you have been to these islands I suggest going to Koh Chang. You have to fly up to Bangkok again, but then you can take a couple of days in Pattaya to experience REAL MADNESS before you go down to Koh Chang to relax a few days there. Koh Chang is on the border to Cambodia. Police here is really chill you can smoke weed and do shrooms here if your into that. Never had any issus. You can smoke in the BARS.. 

After you have been at Koh Chang you are just next to the Cambodian border. That country is the Wild West in the East. As long as you don't hurt anyone else you can literally do what the fuck you want. Good women there too that speak English, will be a nice change after staying in Thailand for a long time where everyone are really bad in English.

What you do after Cambodia is really up to you. There is so much to do in Southeast-Asia it's insane. A human life is not enougth time to get everything done. You have to prioritize. Sad

Anyways. That's it for now. Maybe i'll write more if you have any questions. I'm all yours.
My Thailand travel blog -> Goodbye Boring Life
(07-19-2017, 02:20 AM)tezza198 Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 01:42 PM)TigerT Wrote: Personally, if I would do a 3 months smash trip/ tourism for the first time, I will go for

-3 weeks in the Philippines

-3 weeks in Java Island (Indonesia)

-3 weeks in Thailand.

-3 weeks in the place I preferred or shared between Vietnam and Cambodia (basically choosing between more girls or more visiting)

And every time share time between the capital and some touristic destinations.

I think going back to the place/country you preferred at the end is a good thing as it allows you to have some freedom and some flexibility. In my previous long trips, I have often regret over planning it. Depends on the personality and the budget, booking stuff at the last moment might make the whole trip more expensive
Thanks for the info mate. Philippines & Thailand are a no brainer definitely but could you elaborate on Java Island? whats the appeal before that place I've never heard anything about it...

I forgot to answer you.

Java is the main (economically and the most populated) island in Indonesia. It's where you will find Jakarta and interesting place to visit like Borobudur, Yojakarta, volcanoes,... A city like Surabaya might be good for a bang trip because the foreign value seems through the roof but I cannot confirm or deny how easy is to get chicks there.

I like your plan, but Thailand is IMO a better cultural destination (and Timtim gave you a pretty good description of the things to do) than the Philippines if you are into temples and this kind of stuff. I would try to stay more time in Indonesia if possible.
Ill keep saying this, THANK YOU so much for your detailed replies!! I appreciate it so much @Dash @timtim @TigerT
I love this community

Okay so anyway based on those latest replies + some more research on swoop, I've re-evaluated my plan: 

Philippines - SOLO - (Early November - Early December) - 4 weeks. 
- Manila (2 weeks) - QC or Makati 
- Cebu (2 weeks) + 3 night stay in Bohol w/fav girl 
- Cagayan de ORO (3 nights) since it has high foreigner value. 

Thailand - w/friend & SOLO - (Early December - Early January) - 4 weeks 
- Bangkok (1 week)  
- Chiang Mi (1 week) + weekend trip w/fav girl 
- Phuket (2 weeks w/friend) @dash I know 1 week would be better but my friend wants 2-3 so ill stay 2 max.

Indonesia - SOLO - (Early January - late January) - 3-4 weeks 
- Surabaya (1 week) 
- Jakarta (1 week) 14th JAN is the gig
- Sumatra (1-2 weeks) Medan & Bukittinggi

I plan on using all the cupid sites + Tinder a lot. Im not a fan of night game id much prefer online, especially since its so good in these countries. Im going to purchase 20 Nation's Online Dating ebook because I'm going to take it seriously and take full advantage of it. 

NOTE: Ive visited Koh Samui & Koh Pha Ngan before. 

Questions: 

1 - Should I aim to get an Airbnb apartment for EVERY location or should I stay in a hostel every now and then when I'm solo? 
2 - Is Davao not worth it? 
3 - Should I book everything on the go so I'm not confined to a sticked schedule? 
4 - I will never P4P so is patayya not worth it? I feel like it would be an experience though. If it is worth it, I might take @timtim advise and visit there + Koh Chang. 
5 - Is Bohol the best island to go off Cebu? 

I'd still say this is a 80% pussy / 20% culture trip. That will most likely change throughout the trip but I kinda want to go to places where the foreign value is high since I've done high tourist areas like phuket and Koh Samui etc before... 

Looking forward to hearing your responses!
1 - Do a mix. But I would try to avoid hostels as there sometimes are very little privacy. Not fun to bring a girl back and when you bang her then the entire building can hear you.
2 - I've never been there so someone else have to answer you on that.
3 - Book everything on the go. That can be a little bit more expensive but the freedom and flexibility is worth it. What do you do if you meet a really hot girl in city X, but you have a booking in city Y the next day you can't cancel? Southeast Asia is chaos. It's like riding a wave that can take you anywhere! It's not like the manicured an carefully planned Western world. It's total mayhem! Big Grin
4 - Pattaya is an experience for sure! That's the capital of mayhem in mayhem land! I also told myself the first time I went to Pattaya that I would only go for the experience. I would NOT go with hookers. Then I met the bar girls here that really knows how to make you happy. It's hard to resist man but I respect your effort!
5 - I've never been there so someone else have to answer you on that.

The Cupid sites are a must! Maybe you could try Asian Dating? That is also Cupid, but its for every country in SEA. They have a mix of everything but there are less girls of course. If you sign up for every individual site you have access to much more girls! Smile
Wink 
(08-05-2017, 05:47 AM)Timtim Wrote: 1 - Do a mix. But I would try to avoid hostels as there sometimes are very little privacy. Not fun to bring a girl back and when you bang her then the entire building can hear you.
2 - I've never been there so someone else have to answer you on that.
3 - Book everything on the go. That can be a little bit more expensive but the freedom and flexibility is worth it. What do you do if you meet a really hot girl in city X, but you have a booking in city Y the next day you can't cancel? Southeast Asia is chaos. It's like riding a wave that can take you anywhere! It's not like the manicured an carefully planned Western world. It's total mayhem! Big Grin
4 - Pattaya is an experience for sure! That's the capital of mayhem in mayhem land! I also told myself the first time I went to Pattaya that I would only go for the experience. I would NOT go with hookers. Then I met the bar girls here that really knows how to make you happy. It's hard to resist man but I respect your effort!
5 - I've never been there so someone else have to answer you on that.

The Cupid sites are a must! Maybe you could try Asian Dating? That is also Cupid, but its for every country in SEA. They have a mix of everything but there are less girls of course. If you sign up for every individual site you have access to much more girls! Smile

Awesome! Yeah unless someone tells me its a must see I can skip Davao... 

Yeah I agree 100% with you, ill book everything on the go. It will make it more exciting anyway not knowing exactly whats going to happen. 

Yeah Pattaya would be insane... Im really not into P4P though. Surely you could find girls there who arent hookers no? 

Yeah Asian Dating ill try too, thanks for that  Smile 

Also what do you think of this itinerary? 

Would be awesome if 20 Nation could provide any insight too  Big Grin

Thanks!
I would be interested to have a look at Pattaya. I am not into P4P (gaming and flirting is as important as the sex for me) as well but the place looks insane. I say that, but I haven't been there so I have no idea how I will react in case I am there. If you are there with friends, that should be pretty funny to see what's going on.
Sounds like a fun trip. Please report back some of your brief findings. Smile
(08-05-2017, 04:51 AM)tezza198 Wrote: Ill keep saying this, THANK YOU so much for your detailed replies!! I appreciate it so much @Dash @timtim @TigerT
I love this community

Okay so anyway based on those latest replies + some more research on swoop, I've re-evaluated my plan: 

Philippines - SOLO - (Early November - Early December) - 4 weeks. 
- Manila (2 weeks) - QC or Makati 
- Cebu (2 weeks) + 3 night stay in Bohol w/fav girl 
- Cagayan de ORO (3 nights) since it has high foreigner value. 

Thailand - w/friend & SOLO - (Early December - Early January) - 4 weeks 
- Bangkok (1 week)  
- Chiang Mi (1 week) + weekend trip w/fav girl 
- Phuket (2 weeks w/friend) @dash I know 1 week would be better but my friend wants 2-3 so ill stay 2 max.

Indonesia - SOLO - (Early January - late January) - 3-4 weeks 
- Surabaya (1 week) 
- Jakarta (1 week) 14th JAN is the gig
- Sumatra (1-2 weeks) Medan & Bukittinggi

I plan on using all the cupid sites + Tinder a lot. Im not a fan of night game id much prefer online, especially since its so good in these countries. Im going to purchase 20 Nation's Online Dating ebook because I'm going to take it seriously and take full advantage of it. 

NOTE: Ive visited Koh Samui & Koh Pha Ngan before. 

Questions: 

1 - Should I aim to get an Airbnb apartment for EVERY location or should I stay in a hostel every now and then when I'm solo? 
2 - Is Davao not worth it? 
3 - Should I book everything on the go so I'm not confined to a sticked schedule? 
4 - I will never P4P so is patayya not worth it? I feel like it would be an experience though. If it is worth it, I might take @timtim advise and visit there + Koh Chang. 
5 - Is Bohol the best island to go off Cebu? 

I'd still say this is a 80% pussy / 20% culture trip. That will most likely change throughout the trip but I kinda want to go to places where the foreign value is high since I've done high tourist areas like phuket and Koh Samui etc before... 

Looking forward to hearing your responses!

CDO is a good off the beaten track city in Philippines. 

For a newbie stay in Makati at an airbnb in walking distance to Greenbelt, Power Plant, or Century City Mall. 

What is the appeal of Chang Mai? Is it to ride elephants or something? Seems like a completely expat / tourist location. 

What is there to do in Surabaya and Sumatra? Awesome beaches? 

As for your questions. 

1) Yes ALWAYS get an Airbnb. 

2) Don't see any point in going to Davao. Maybe if you been to Manila and Cebu a ton and just want to change things up or something or if you were doing touristy stuff in the region. 

3) The best deals for airbnb get swallowed up quick. Personally, id plan an air tight trip with things I know I want to do and will like. And go ahead and book everything. Flights and shit are so cheap that even if you decide to change it up it wont hurt the wallet all that much. 

4) Will be like Soi Cowboy and Nana on steroids I imagine. You can get a little taste of it in Bangkok. I wouldnt dedicate going there for a non monger. 

5) I decided on Bohol myself after some research a couple years back. Would need to double check but it is one of the best if not the best.
Also with day game in these countries. I have an Australian phone number which starts with 04 the international way is +61

Should I write this number down on the piece of paper to hand out? As long as I have international roaming on it should be fine right?
you need to write down your whatsapp, line, viber, wechat number/ID. id also include a facebook name and ID.
Also. You should get a local SIM card they are really cheap in SEA. Then you can use 4G without paying fortune with your regular SIM card.
Thanks again @Dash and @Timtim

Im thinking of taking @Timtim's advise and booking on the go. I feel like even though I may end up spending more, its worth the convenience. So then I can take my time and leave when I'm ready. I love that idea of bringing your favourite girl with you to an island l'll definitely do that.

I have a few more questions:

1 - I plan on starting this adventure in Manila based on @Dash's input. So if I plan on being there for 1-2 weeks should I still pipeline in Cebu, Thailand and Indonesia before I leave as well?
2 - Can you suggest perfect locations and/or airbnb apartments to stay in Manila and Cebu?
3 - Besides tinder, whatsapp, line and google translator is there any other must have apps?
4 - Being a tall white guy will I get approached a lot by people in the street?
5 - Is it worth seeing Cagayan de ORO for the foreign value?
6 - Is palawan a good island to take a girl?
7 - Will most girls be down to come to an Island?
8 - I know this is a stupid question but fuck it its on my mind. My biggest concern of solo travel is loneliness. I'm a pretty confident guy, I like day game and I have good social skills I just don't know what to expect from this. Will this ever be a problem if I pipeline to every location I go too + Day game etc?

I know I'm over thinking this and sorry if some of these question seem ridiculous, having never been on a solo travelled pussy paradise trip I still feel pretty lost and id just like to be as prepared as possible.

Thanks a lot, looking forward to your replies Smile
1) It's up to you. If you pipeline outside of 2 weeks just make sure you check in with high priority girls weekly so they will remember you and build anticipation.

2) Manila - Stay in walking distance from Greenbelt, Power Plant, or Century City Mall. Cebu - Stay in walking distance from Ayala or Robinsons Mall

3) Tinder, Badoo, Skout, Cupid, WhatsApp, Facebook, Line, WeChat, Viber, Uber, Grab, Google Maps, Google Translate

4) Don't expect a lot of approaches, but expect solid IOIs

5) If I had time I would hit up Cagayan De Oro

6) Palawan is a great island. Gonna be pricey and touristy though

7) Yes, assuming they do not have work or other serious obligations

8) You will be too busy meeting girls to be lonely
@Dash, Ive been reading a lot of your posts + data sheets thanks a lot man you provide extremely valuable information. 

Just in regards to Apartments which location do you think would be the best? 

Ive found these apartments/condos on nomadphilippines.com: 

Manila: 
1) Gramercy Residences (located next to century city mall in Makati) 

2) Knightsbridge Condo (Also located near century city mall) 

3) The Beacon Roces Tower (700m from Greenbelt Mall in Makati) 

4) Greenbelt Excelsior (close to greenbelt mall) 

Cebu: 
1) City Studios Ramos Tower (500m to mango square) 

2) LA Guardia (located in IT Park) 

3) Calyx Residences (500m from Ayala Mall) 

4) Calyx Centre (Located in IT Park) 

5) Avida Towers (Located in IT Park) 

Most of these apartments are similar in price its more location for logistics that I'm concerned with. Ideally, id want it to be close to a Mall for dates as thats my main priority I'm not into going to the clubs as much. 

Its about 2.5 months from departure so I plan on starting to pipeline fairly soon. 

Based on this which area would you recommend?
(08-27-2017, 02:30 AM)tezza198 Wrote: @Dash, Ive been reading a lot of your posts + data sheets thanks a lot man you provide extremely valuable information. 

Manila: 

Cebu: 

Most of these apartments are similar in price its more location for logistics that I'm concerned with. Ideally, id want it to be close to a Mall for dates as thats my main priority I'm not into going to the clubs as much. 

Its about 2.5 months from departure so I plan on starting to pipeline fairly soon. 

I would stay near Greenbelt in Manila and Ayala in Cebu. The area around mango square  is where clubs and prostitutea are and it gets pretty shitty if you venture towards colon which is not too far from mango square. To bad you won't be in Jakarta. I will be there Nov 10, but I haven't decided if I will go to the Philippines after or just see other parts of Indonesia.
(08-27-2017, 02:30 AM)tezza198 Wrote: @Dash, Ive been reading a lot of your posts + data sheets thanks a lot man you provide extremely valuable information. 

Thanks, appreciate it

Manila: 

I would prefer to be near Greenbelt Mall. Ultimately, it both locations are fine. If the apartments are comparable quality and price wise, I would for sure choose the ones near Greenbelt. Traffic can get a bit bad on that road leading to Century City. I actually stayed at KnightsBridge a couple of years ago. 

Cebu: 

Not as familiar with Cebu, but Ayala Mall is the best I think. Unless there is some new one near IT Park I don't know about. 

I would pipeline about 2 weeks before you arrive in each location. 

I would also make a spread sheet of the girls and put them in order / categorize them. 

I would group and rate them on 3 scales. 

1) Hottness

2) DTF'ness

3) Fresh Young Ones

I'd probably make a "Philippines" facebook account and add them to it. Also, get their number as well. Sometimes they turn off their facebook and you need alternative methods for reaching them. 

@Dash

Awesome thanks. Ive actually printed off your Cebu & Manila Data sheets and ill bring them with me as reference points if required.

Also two more questions:

1) In regards to Cebu, you'd 100% recommend staying near Ayala Mall in IT Park NOT Mango square? (I understand Mango is the tourist/P4P/nightlife area) I'm not into P4P or night game. Id much rather meet girls online, find one I like and have her be my tour guide etc.

2) Originally I was thinking The Beacon Roces Tower but its the furthest away at 700m or so from Greenbelt Mall. Greenbelt Excelsior is the closest. How did you find Knightsbridge in terms of location etc?

The spreadsheet is a great idea. I was also thinking of getting the numbers and saving them as Name / Location / Hottness rating / DTF'nss in my phone.

Ive also got a fake facebook account I can use for the trip but thats also a great tip.

Thanks again Dash I really really appreciate your help.