Need Help... Please
That was an awesome read man.

I'm heading over 3rd June for 2 weeks, cant wait.
Im still talking to the same girl from back in December, everyday. She amazing and this could eventually get serious. BUT after a lot of thought I really don't want to settle down yet.

The whole point of going to Manila the first time back in December was a bang trip, I went through a horrible break up and it was the best thing in the world. However, my notch count was and still is very very low (its at 9). Its just, deep deep down I know I still want more experiences, I don't want to settle down with one girl just yet. I know there will come a time when i do, but after reading some more stories on here about different guys trips I've made my decision, which in the long run could in fact be beneficial to this relationship because I would have gotten rid of this constant feeling of 'missing out' allowing me to focus more on this girl.

Im thinking of going back in November/December to Manila and/or Cebu for 2 weeks. This could all happen while she's working in down south. I would just tell her I coming I'm coming 2 weeks later than what I actually am and try to sell the story that I'm still back in Australia for those 2 weeks.

Me and this girl are exclusive and its essentially a LDR, do you think its unethical to do this behind her back? Should I say we need to go on a break? Only issue is she'd ask why when theres no problem. Telling her the truth would would make her fuck off I'm 99% sure of that.

I feel like an asshole here, but my whole life I've been the ethical nice guy, never cheated or anything. All I know is that I have gotten myself into a relationship with a really awesome and loyal girl too soon. I don't want to loose this girl but at the same time i desperately want to fuck other girls. Ive been to Philippines 3 times in a space of about 6 months and twice it was all for her.

What would you do?
^ 3 points:

1) LDRs almost never work. So if you don't have a plan to permanently move soon (like within a year at most) to where she is (the West is not an option for that in my opinion), it'd be best for both you and her to drop it.

2) Keep in mind, even if you do move soon to where she is, it may not work out, for whatever reason.

3) The desire to fuck other girls never goes away.
Question:

I am in love with Manila. I just want to keep going back but I'm still overall a very inexperienced traveller since Manila is essentially the only 'pussy paradise' city I've visited. I want to check out Cebu as well but my question is, can you be content just going back to the same place or eventually do you feel the need to go elsewhere?

Eventually I might check out South America but my lack of Spanish is detering me + I like asian girls so the only other countries that seem to interest me at the moment are Vietnam or Indonesia since they seem to have similar qualities as Philippines in terms of girls, price and lifestyle.

What are your thoughts?
It's a tough question, man, but one you can definitely answer confidently if you just think it through.

First, I think that a 'pussy paradise' can be anywhere you make it. Sure, some places are easier for getting laid than others, but if you're willing to put in the work and adapt to your surroundings, you can pull girls anywhere. Even in the US / west, there are definitely cities where the girls take good care of themselves, and if you're sufficiently persistent, you can get good results.

It really comes down to what your goal is. Do you want to spend a few weeks wrecking some party city, just rampaging through every bar star you can get your hands on? If you're going for notch count, head to one of the easier places discussed here, dick down a bunch of 5s / 6s/ 7s, and stack the count you want. If you're aiming for those 8 / 9 / 10 type unicorns, put in the work, get a hold of one, and have fun. If you want some kind of specific experience? Big titted jap girl, a slutty red head - set your sights on the target, take a trip to the right place, and go get it.

It's all up to you. When I make these kinds of decisions, I consider 2 things:
-How do I feel right now?
-Will I regret not doing X?

If you feel like you want to go back to Manilla and you know you're going to have fun there, go for it! There's nothing wrong with going back to the same place. The more you go there, the more things you learn, the better quality the girls you can pull, and so on. If you feel like you're in love with the place, go there!

The only thing to weigh that against is whether you've got some pressing objective you want to accomplish before you die. Is there some other kind of experience you want even more? If there is, strike out and try for that experience you want to have. It's rare in life that you regret trying for something you want, and it's common to regret not trying.

(Slightly philosophical) But the only really finite resource we have is time. If you just love Manila and know you're going to have fun there, feel free to head back. If you think of something else you really want to do before you die, do that something else, and head back to Manila after you've accomplished it.

When you gut-check, you know what to do, man. Just have fun and spend your time well.

*Edit: I'm starting to think I might regret not going to Vietnam at some point. After Googling some pics of Vietnamese women...might have to swoop that place.
There is nothing wrong with going back to Manila if it is where you like. Obviously a big population center there and more people to meet. And as we are familiar with, its also known for being crowded, polluted, and terrible traffic. So maybe it is not the best place to represent what the Philippines has to offer? Or at least not the only place you should experience. Personally I would not hesitate at all to visit Manila. I would spend a month or more there, but I would also like to spend a month in Cebu, Davao, or even other lesser known places there. Just to experience the differences. And as the larger cities become more saturated with foreigners, and players start to complain it is all "played out" or not like it was in the past, I think the key will be exploring the other smaller cities to keep your exotic value.

And like AmeriTrader mentioned, I agree we need to go and have these experiences while we can. So we do not regret in the future not taking the opportunity. I think there are two times in life when we feel the need to explore. Life seems to include periods when we are in long term relationships, such as being married and raising a family. This is usually not the best time to be exploring distant lands and romantic encounters (without your spouse,haha). So we have the period in life before this happens, usually in our 20's before we get hitched. If you are that age and free? Take advantage and try to travel. A few on the forum here doing just that, and all the power to them.

And then there is a time when for many later in life, this marriage and kids thing, well it didn't work out like we planned, and we find find ourselves divorced, disillusioned, and lonely. Again, this can be another opportunity for travel, adventure, and romance. Its important to take advantage of the opportunity and try to get out there. Yeah, its not easy, have to come up with the funds, and the time. But, no regrets.
Right on, Stretch. I think your perspective adds a lot here, and I hope the advice helps Tezza make the right call on his next trip.

I got into a situation last night that relates a little bit to this here, and I might as well share it.
Quote:Life seems to include periods when we are in long term relationships, such as being married and raising a family. This is usually not the best time to be exploring distant lands and romantic encounters (without your spouse,haha).

So before my current trip to Japan, I was in the US for a couple months doing the office grind. Partly to keep my game sharp, partly to stave off boredom, I saw what I could find on dating sites near where I live. Had a few dates, some were bullshit, some were decent, and by the time I needed to travel again, I'd met a woman who was pretty cool. We're not all that serious or committed or anything like that yet – maybe gone out 7 or 8 times, hit some restaurants, fucked, saw a terrible movie together (Dog Days, nobody go see it, it blows), just regular stuff.

Before I flew out on this trip, she asked me if we can keep going out when I get back. Sure, why not, I told her – let's see how things go. She's been texting me daily since I left, and I probably will meet her again when I get back.

I've got those 2 regular girls I try to see every time I go back to Japan, and I actually text both of them a bit when I'm in the US. Just once a week or so, keeping up with what's going on, talking about whatever. Anyway, in talking I mentioned to one of them that I was going out a bit with an American girl, and she was kinda' curious about it. Nothing out of the ordinary, just regular stuff – what's it like dating an American girl, do you have any pictures of her, stuff like that.

From the minute I landed in Narita, though, Miss F (the Japanese girl) has been blowing up my phone, trying to find a time to hang out. We planned to meet up in the last few days before I leave, and I've been really far away from her geographically, so meeting up was impossible. Over the weekend, I got to a city that's semi near her, and she asked if she took a train to my city, can she come over to my hotel and see me. She's a great lay, and I hadn't had her in a while, so I said sure.

Yesterday she caught a bullet train, rode a few hours, showed up in my current city, and I met her at the station early in the evening. We went out to dinner, talked a ton about everything, and had a seriously fun date. I could tell from how she was drinking toward the end that she was prepping to fuck my balls off, so I got her ass in a taxi and up to my hotel room before it got really late.

So it's up the elevator, into the hotel room, slam the door, clothes are flying off, tits are bouncing around, no bullshit, we're making out immediately - It's on. I put my cell phone down on the nightstand, and by then, it had been morning in the US for a couple hours. My text tone had gone off a few times while we were on the date, but I didn't bother silencing it, and it went off again a minute after I put my phone down.

This girl I'm going out with in the US, though – she's one of these types that doesn't just send you one text message. She texts you 4 times in a row, like this:
1. “Hey.”
2. “What's up?”
3. “How are you this morning?”
4. “Thinking of you, lol.”

That'll be 4 fucking messages, so whenever she texts me, my phone starts ballistically chirping and going off like an atomic bomb. This flood of texts comes in, my jap girl completely stops everything, and she asked me in a really pissed off tone who the fuck keeps interrupting like that. I'm sure she knew damn well who it was, so I reached over, grabbed my phone, cracked open messenger, and I told her it was the American girl. I started texting her back to say good morning, I'm a little busy right now, and I'll catch up with you later.

Hahaha, holy shit, dude – something about the situation made Miss F absolutely lose her mind, and the lay she gave me was ridiculous. She was already sopping from before, yanked off my shorts, sat on me, and just went bonkers on my rod. I tried to keep on texting the American girl, and everytime I got a reply and my phone started chirping, that little Japanese chick would go completely nuts. Haha, a couple times I'd stop her for a second, type out a message, hand the phone to Miss F, and have her press the send button. Then a minute later, my phone'd start chirping like crazy again, and I'm pretty sure the text tone got her off harder than my unit. Either way, it was some ridiculously fun sex.

So! The moral of the story? I guess there can be a minor benefit from having a semi-girlfriend in the US while you travel. I can't advocate any terrible behavior, but take from this what you will.

Also, when you guys go back to a country you visit often, do you keep any regular girls there that you see every time? It's worked out pretty decent for me, at least from a having fun perspective. I think if you've already met a girl a ton of times or if you're actually dating someone, you've got to do things to keep it fresh and exciting for them. Figure out what little ticks might get them off, focus in on them, and push their buttons hard. If you can give them a serious thrill or a wild experience that other guy's can't, they'll text you constantly and want to meet even after a few months of absence.

The only problem is that now it's the next day, and when I had to go out for work, she was still passed out in bed. Now she's just chilling in the hotel room all day, and I'm not sure when / if she's going back. I had 2 interesting girls in town that I'd been pipelining, but I obviously can't fuck them in my hotel room if I've got another girl there. I've got to figure out what to do.

Also, if anyone wants to see some pics from my trip so far, feel free to send me a private message. They might add some context to some of this.

*Edit: Cleaning up some grammar and stuff, I stayed up all night to watch a ton of football the other day, and that + some persistent jetlag has me a little messed up.
Great story Ameritrader, I like it. It sounds like the Japanese girl was really getting off on using another woman's man. And the more you interacted with the home girl, the more she got into it. It's a bit odd sounding, but if you can get away with it, then cool! I guess it goes to show as you demonstrate your desirability from other women, it makes them all more jealous and want you even more. Maybe like a conquest for them. As long as you can make it work and one doesn't go nuts in the wrong way. A little soap opera action can work wonders.
(09-11-2018, 01:57 AM)Dude, are you crazy?  Given that story with the turn on texts, inviting your piped girls over is EXACTLY what you should do. What do you have to lose?  The craziest times I have had with women is when I have pushed the impossible. Most of the time they fail, but when they don\t?  OMG AmeriTrader Wrote: Right on, Stretch. I think your perspective adds a lot here, and I hope the advice helps Tezza make the right call on his next trip.

I got into a situation last night that relates a little bit to this here, and I might as well share it.
Quote:Life seems to include periods when we are in long term relationships, such as being married and raising a family. This is usually not the best time to be exploring distant lands and romantic encounters (without your spouse,haha).

So before my current trip to Japan, I was in the US for a couple months doing the office grind. Partly to keep my game sharp, partly to stave off boredom, I saw what I could find on dating sites near where I live. Had a few dates, some were bullshit, some were decent, and by the time I needed to travel again, I'd met a woman who was pretty cool. We're not all that serious or committed or anything like that yet – maybe gone out 7 or 8 times, hit some restaurants, fucked, saw a terrible movie together (Dog Days, nobody go see it, it blows), just regular stuff.

Before I flew out on this trip, she asked me if we can keep going out when I get back. Sure, why not, I told her – let's see how things go. She's been texting me daily since I left, and I probably will meet her again when I get back.

I've got those 2 regular girls I try to see every time I go back to Japan, and I actually text both of them a bit when I'm in the US. Just once a week or so, keeping up with what's going on, talking about whatever. Anyway, in talking I mentioned to one of them that I was going out a bit with an American girl, and she was kinda' curious about it. Nothing out of the ordinary, just regular stuff – what's it like dating an American girl, do you have any pictures of her, stuff like that.

From the minute I landed in Narita, though, Miss F (the Japanese girl) has been blowing up my phone, trying to find a time to hang out. We planned to meet up in the last few days before I leave, and I've been really far away from her geographically, so meeting up was impossible. Over the weekend, I got to a city that's semi near her, and she asked if she took a train to my city, can she come over to my hotel and see me. She's a great lay, and I hadn't had her in a while, so I said sure.

Yesterday she caught a bullet train, rode a few hours, showed up in my current city, and I met her at the station early in the evening. We went out to dinner, talked a ton about everything, and had a seriously fun date. I could tell from how she was drinking toward the end that she was prepping to fuck my balls off, so I got her ass in a taxi and up to my hotel room before it got really late.

So it's up the elevator, into the hotel room, slam the door, clothes are flying off, tits are bouncing around, no bullshit, we're making out immediately - It's on. I put my cell phone down on the nightstand, and by then, it had been morning in the US for a couple hours. My text tone had gone off a few times while we were on the date, but I didn't bother silencing it, and it went off again a minute after I put my phone down.

This girl I'm going out with in the US, though – she's one of these types that doesn't just send you one text message. She texts you 4 times in a row, like this:
1. “Hey.”
2. “What's up?”
3. “How are you this morning?”
4. “Thinking of you, lol.”

That'll be 4 fucking messages, so whenever she texts me, my phone starts ballistically chirping and going off like an atomic bomb. This flood of texts comes in, my jap girl completely stops everything, and she asked me in a really pissed off tone who the fuck keeps interrupting like that. I'm sure she knew damn well who it was, so I reached over, grabbed my phone, cracked open messenger, and I told her it was the American girl. I started texting her back to say good morning, I'm a little busy right now, and I'll catch up with you later.

Hahaha, holy shit, dude – something about the situation made Miss F absolutely lose her mind, and the lay she gave me was ridiculous. She was already sopping from before, yanked off my shorts, sat on me, and just went bonkers on my rod. I tried to keep on texting the American girl, and everytime I got a reply and my phone started chirping, that little Japanese chick would go completely nuts. Haha, a couple times I'd stop her for a second, type out a message, hand the phone to Miss F, and have her press the send button. Then a minute later, my phone'd start chirping like crazy again, and I'm pretty sure the text tone got her off harder than my unit. Either way, it was some ridiculously fun sex.

So! The moral of the story? I guess there can be a minor benefit from having a semi-girlfriend in the US while you travel. I can't advocate any terrible behavior, but take from this what you will.

Also, when you guys go back to a country you visit often, do you keep any regular girls there that you see every time? It's worked out pretty decent for me, at least from a having fun perspective. I think if you've already met a girl a ton of times or if you're actually dating someone, you've got to do things to keep it fresh and exciting for them. Figure out what little ticks might get them off, focus in on them, and push their buttons hard. If you can give them a serious thrill or a wild experience that other guy's can't, they'll text you constantly and want to meet even after a few months of absence.

The only problem is that now it's the next day, and when I had to go out for work, she was still passed out in bed. Now she's just chilling in the hotel room all day, and I'm not sure when / if she's going back. I had 2 interesting girls in town that I'd been pipelining, but I obviously can't fuck them in my hotel room if I've got another girl there. I've got to figure out what to do.

Also, if anyone wants to see some pics from my trip so far, feel free to send me a private message. They might add some context to some of this.

*Edit: Cleaning up some grammar and stuff, I stayed up all night to watch a ton of football the other day, and that + some persistent jetlag has me a little messed up.
I think you're right as usual, Stretch – I suppose that the point I was trying to make for Tezza was that, even if he's prepping for a trip in the future, don't let that stop you from having some fun now. I almost bagged using Tinder / dating sites while I was in the US, because I knew I'd be back in Japan after a few months anyway. But after a little thought, I said screw it, and I gave dating stateside a shot. Had some fun back in the US, having bonus fun here, so I think it was the right call.

You just never know the future, so keep your options open, be aggressive in life, and handle situations as they come your way. When I first went out with this American over the summer, I had no idea Miss F would be bouncing up and down on me, squawking her head off, while pressing the send button to text this woman a couple months later. But here we are! Just stay open to possibilities, and even if you're prepping for the future, don't hesitate to seize what's in front of you now.

Quote:As long as you can make it work and one doesn't go nuts in the wrong way.
Yeah man, what's getting her off here is a little weird, and I can only guess at why the hell she's so into it, but I'll totally go along for this ride. On the plus side, I've hung out with her a bunch of times over the last few years, so I'm not too worried about anything going wrong. Aside from the bat-shit sex, I don't get the vibe from her that anything's out of the ordinary.

It's funny, she fucked me like a panting lunatic the night she showed up, but as soon as we wrapped up, it was like a switch got flipped for her. She's actually really affectionate for a Japanese girl, and she calls me 腕枕キング - it means like, “Mr. Arm Pillow”, because she likes to put her head on my chest / arm when she sleeps. I'm a really, really sound sleeper, especially after my balls are drained, so I never mind being an arm pillow. There's something real nice about sleeping with a naked woman, and I always feel solid when I wake up afterwards.

I actually had a couple surprising things happen at a meeting yesterday, which have made today mission-critical. I'm really locked in on work until at least tomorrow, so game stuff is on pause. My balls are drained empty anyway, and I need a day to recover. It's actually turned out to be kinda' good having Miss F here. She got my spare suit pressed, arranged my work clothes for today, picked up a pair of convenience store dinners (which are fucking amazing in Japan) for us last night, and had them microwaved / ready for when I got home. Her help is taking some time pressure off me.

Quote:Dude, are you crazy?  Given that story with the turn on texts, inviting your piped girls over is EXACTLY what you should do. What do you have to lose?  The craziest times I have had with women is when I have pushed the impossible. Most of the time they fail, but when they don\t?  OMG
Yeah man, I'm actually not sure how she'd react if I told her I was fucking other Japanese girls. It's so hard to say, and I'll have to figure out how to approach this after my work calms down.

In the meantime, I don't think I blew it with the pipeline girls. I'll be in this city for a little while, so I've got time. I was supposed to meet them both by now, but I just told them that I got held up in Tokyo, that I'll be able to see them soon, and that I'm really excited to meet them. Both seemed a little disappointed, but neither has stopped texting me. Wish me luck!
Thanks for the replies guys! I love the insight and stories. 

My thoughts on the question now is if Manila or more or less 'Philippines' is completely fulfilling me, then why not keep going back. The more you go back and get used to a place the hotter girls you could get. 

The entire reason why I chose Manila as my first solo trip was because of the English levels, and easy but incredibly sweet girls. I could eventually take a trip to Vietnam or Indonesia but at the moment theres so many cities in Philippines to see I don't see a reason to not go back and explore them. 

Its funny all my guy friends joke around about how I keep going back but until you experience it for yourself you got no fucking idea how amazing and addicting it is. I would love to live and work there but unfortunately I don't have a location independent job so i need to work hard, save and then go back for month+ trips. 

My next question: We know how good Manila is for girls and english levels, way of life etc BUT How does Manila rank in terms of price in comparison to other cities within Philippines and Asia? (excluding first world cities like Tokyo etc) 

Because in my experience, Manila isn't the cheapest place overall...Are Cebu, Davao, Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh City significantly cheaper?
I spent a month in Davao from mid-june to mid-july... it's incredibly cheap. Also safe. Girls are a bit more conservative and a bit more innocent but not hard to get into bed after 1 date.

I also spent 2 weeks in Manila and 2 weeks in Cebu. All together, i scored a lot in Manila and also in Cebu but i'd say Cebu was my favorite. The girls were a bit more ''girls next door'' where in Manila i got all kinds altough some very cute ones. I connected more with the girls in Cebu.
Can anyone give any insight into Quezon City and is it a good place to set up shop for 3-4 weeks? I’ve been researching makati but honestly it’s overpriced + I’ve done it 3 times now I want something different and that’s going to give more value for money while at the same time being in a good location where girls are willing to travel too. Would it be ideal to just stay near a massive mall there OR is it a bad idea and just stay in makati..?

Any information on this would be fantastic thank you
(09-23-2018, 09:06 AM)tezza198 Wrote: Can anyone give any insight into Quezon City and is it a good place to set up shop for 3-4 weeks? I’ve been researching makati but honestly it’s overpriced + I’ve done it 3 times now I want something different and that’s going to give more value for money while at the same time being in a good location where girls are willing to travel too. Would it be ideal to just stay near a massive mall there OR is it a bad idea and just stay in makati..?

I'm not too sure because I hardly went there,but I do know that most ppl said logistics are fucked unless the girl lives in Quezon.
(09-23-2018, 09:06 AM)tezza198 Wrote: Can anyone give any insight into Quezon City and is it a good place to set up shop for 3-4 weeks? I’ve been researching makati but honestly it’s overpriced + I’ve done it 3 times now I want something different and that’s going to give more value for money while at the same time being in a good location where girls are willing to travel too. Would it be ideal to just stay near a massive mall there OR is it a bad idea and just stay in makati..?

It's fine so long as you are near to a mall. Might have a few girls reluctant to travel on the 1st or 2nd meet, but that will happen regardless. Only go to Makati late at night for nightlife and late dates.
Yeah all the girls I ask some say no only stay in Makati while others say it’s fine. I’ve looked at Ortigas Centre and Eastwood so far. Can you shed any light on these areas?

Or are there any areas in particular in Manila that are:
A) cheaper than makati long term?
B) in a good location that most girls won’t have an issue coming too?

Also, would you recommend going in December? Does it really matter because I can either wait till after christmas and stay till Late February or go over in late November and stay much longer which is what would rather but if all the girls are busy with family in December maybe its not worth it?
For the really experienced Manila guys, what’s your opinion on Acqua Residences..?

I’ve stayed there before but I was living with a gf at the time so I wasn’t doing any game but it was my favourite building in Manila. It’s brand new and it’s incredibly cheap as well (you can get monthly condos for approx $550 USD)

It’s biggest problem is location, it doesn’t have a mall right next to it like Gramercy or Knightsbridge, it’s closest mall would be Rockwell’s but it takes 10min to walk. Would this is too much of a problem for running game? Even if you meet at Rockwell’s and just get a grab or tricyle back each time. I don’t know how willing girls would be.

I’m tossing up between Acqua, Knightsbridge or Jazz (Jazz is amazing cos it has cafes and a mall right below it but it’s an extra 2-300 p/month Knightsbridge even more
id go Jazz for convenience.