Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Need Help... Please
Hey Guys, 

I would seriously appreciate any information any of you fucking legends can tell me. Im a HUGE fan of swoop & this forum. 

So long story short, I'm 27 white guy from Sydney, Australia. I was in a 2 year relationship with a mentally unstable girl, saying she was crazy is an understatement. She's an alcoholic (one time she locked herself in my room with a bottle of vodka and threw a knife at me) and takes more medication daily than it takes to tranquillise a horse, she also never had a steady job throughout the 2.5 years I've known her and of course she's broke so I was always having to buy everything. My family hates her and her own family kicked her out of their house. She also lied through her teeth more times than I can count. So yes as you can imagine, it was a pretty fucking wild 2 years. 

You may wonder why the fuck would I stay with a girl like this? Well, as it typically is with these types of girls she was very attractive & the sex was incredible. When she was good we were best friends, I like to help people and I got very comfortable in the relationship even though I knew for at least 1 year this wasn't going to the girl for me. I got a text from her about a month ago saying she had cheated on me and begun seeing some other guy (she cheated on her previous boyfriend with me so I wasn't surprised, its just the type of girl she is) but I was and still kinda am devastated by it, especially since I'm the most loyal and stable guy. 

Im over the feeling sorry for myself phase and everyone says I could do better. Ive decided to seriously work on myself, going to the gym hardcore, working on my business and setting goals for every aspect of life (health, wealth, love & happiness). 

I feel like I've wasted a lot of my life, I've never been on a pure pussy paradise trip before. I've read through 95% of the articles and I'm constantly blown away by just how much fun 20 and THC are having. I'm extremely inspired, they seem so happy. 

Im in my last semester of uni this year and at the end of the year I'm thinking of going on a HUGE trip mostly solo. Its something I need to do and I'm going to do it. 

Ive only had sex with 3 girls in my whole life (all LT relationships) so I'm extremely keen to just live life a bit and have fun and most importantly get over this crazy ass girl I wasted 2 years of my life. Im a pretty confident guy both with my self and my image, I've just never put myself in a position to fuck a lot of girls because of relationships. I see 20 and some others on the forum have fucked almost 500 girls... Thats insane to me, I'm slightly different in the sense that I like to be in a relationship BUT i haven't experienced this kind of lifestyle so who knows maybe ill get addicted as well... 

I was hoping you guys could help me plan an EPIC trip. Im thinking Thailand, Philippines then off to Eastern Europe, Western Europe. Im attracted to asian girls and brunette girls for the most part. 

Any information you could provide would be absolutely amazing!!! 

Thank you!
Need more info.

Time frame?

Budget?

Pure smash trip or Smash + tourist trip?

etc.

Obviously you gotta plan on spending time in Manila, Bangkok, and Jakarta.

Id skip Europe and go to South America if possible ie Colombia and or Brazil.
(07-15-2017, 05:41 AM)Dash Wrote: Need more info.

Time frame?

Budget?

Pure smash trip or Smash + tourist trip?

etc.

Obviously you gotta plan on spending time in Manila, Bangkok, and Jakarta.

Id skip Europe and go to South America if possible ie Colombia and or Brazil.

Time frame: Thinking of leaving just after xmas and prop going 2-3 months maybe longer just depends how much fun I'm having.
Budget: Ive got money but I would like to travel cheap but id be willing to spend up to $15,000 AUD
Type of trip: Id say 70-80% pure smash BUT I would like to experience the culture and see interesting places etc

Yeah I've thought about South America but from what i can tell if you don't speak Spanish you'd have a hard time, is that correct?
Speaking no spanish, while not optimal, is not a big enough reason to not go. Especially now with tinder and online dating.

I went to Colombia and had fun and fucked girls while not speaking spanish. Same with other spanish countries.

But with your time, might as well stay in Asia. Save Latin America for another trip. Here is what I would do for a 3 month Asia trip.

Manila - 2 weeks (take a few days trip to a nice beach with one of your favorite girls, check out tourist shit in Manila)

Bangkok - 2 weeks (take a few days trip to a nice beach with one of your favorite girls, visit some temples and other tourist shit in Bangkok, etc)

Jakarta - 2 weeks (take a few days trip to Bali alone)

Cambodia - 1 week (angkor wat/siem reap, then PP)

Saigon - 1 week

Seoul - 1 week

Tokyo - 1 week

Shanghai - 1 week

That would be an epic Asia trip
(07-15-2017, 06:10 AM)Dash Wrote: Speaking no spanish, while not optimal, is not a big enough reason to not go. Especially now with tinder and online dating.

I went to Colombia and had fun and fucked girls while not speaking spanish. Same with other spanish countries.

But with your time, might as well stay in Asia. Save Latin America for another trip. Here is what I would do for a 3 month Asia trip.

Manila - 2 weeks (take a few days trip to a nice beach with one of your favorite girls, check out tourist shit in Manila)

Bangkok - 2 weeks (take a few days trip to a nice beach with one of your favorite girls, visit some temples and other tourist shit in Bangkok, etc)

Jakarta - 2 weeks (take a few days trip to Bali alone)

Cambodia - 1 week (angkor wat/siem reap, then PP)

Saigon - 1 week

Seoul - 1 week

Tokyo - 1 week

Shanghai - 1 week

That would be an epic Asia trip
Yeah that would be pretty amazing! Thanks for the info Dash
If you are planning to stay 2-3 months after Christmas then I would strongly recommand not going to Shanghai or anywhere in China outside of Yunnan, Hainan or coastal areas of Guangdong and Guangxi.
You will freeze your ass, you will be there during the biggest human migration on earth and Shanghai will be empty around the Chinese New Year.
And then you will have the "problem" of travelling with winter and summer clothes.

If you want to go to China, South Korea or Japan, better you do it during the April to October period. And those places are also more expensive than SEA

So I will tell you to focus on Southeast Asia if you are planning to travel in January/ February/ March.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerT's post:
  • shalabadoo
If you come up to Beijing, I'll show you a good time.
(07-15-2017, 08:31 AM)TigerT Wrote: If you are planning to stay 2-3 months after Christmas then I would strongly recommand not going to Shanghai or anywhere in China outside of Yunnan, Hainan or coastal areas of Guangdong and Guangxi.
You will freeze your ass, you will be there during the biggest human migration on earth and Shanghai will be empty around the Chinese New Year.
And then you will have the "problem" of travelling with winter and summer clothes.

If you want to go to China, South Korea or Japan, better you do it during the April to October period. And those places are also more expensive than SEA

So I will tell you to focus on Southeast Asia if you are planning to travel in January/ February/ March.

Yeah i agree. As much as I would love to visit shanghai, it would be hard to go from different climates. Im still thinking more Thailand, Philippines, maybe even Japan but then i really want to go to Europe as well. But perhaps thats too much for 3 months. But like i said, if I'm having a ball i might consider staying for longer why not I've got the money and I'm only young once. Ive never felt so much drive in my life, I'm ready to make some massive massive changes and start living a more fulfilling and exciting life.
Just stick to SEA

Jakarta - 2 weeks

Bali - 1 week

Manila - 2 weeks

Cebu - 2 weeks

Bangkok - 2 weeks

Phuket - 1 week

Cambodia - 1 week

Saigon - 1 week

Kuala Lumpur - 1 week

That will pretty much allow you to crush SEA. You will have an awesome time, fuck many girls, see many awesome things, try great food etc etc.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dash's post:
  • Suits, tezza198
Personally, if I would do a 3 months smash trip/ tourism for the first time, I will go for

-3 weeks in the Philippines

-3 weeks in Java Island (Indonesia)

-3 weeks in Thailand.

-3 weeks in the place I preferred or shared between Vietnam and Cambodia (basically choosing between more girls or more visiting)

And every time share time between the capital and some touristic destinations.

I think going back to the place/country you preferred at the end is a good thing as it allows you to have some freedom and some flexibility. In my previous long trips, I have often regret over planning it. Depends on the personality and the budget, booking stuff at the last moment might make the whole trip more expensive
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerT's post:
  • tezza198
agree with tiger less cities and more time in each
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(07-15-2017, 01:42 PM)TigerT Wrote: Personally, if I would do a 3 months smash trip/ tourism for the first time, I will go for

-3 weeks in the Philippines

-3 weeks in Java Island (Indonesia)

-3 weeks in Thailand.

-3 weeks in the place I preferred or shared between Vietnam and Cambodia (basically choosing between more girls or more visiting)

And every time share time between the capital and some touristic destinations.

I think going back to the place/country you preferred at the end is a good thing as it allows you to have some freedom and some flexibility. In my previous long trips, I have often regret over planning it. Depends on the personality and the budget, booking stuff at the last moment might make the whole trip more expensive
Thanks for the info mate. Philippines & Thailand are a no brainer definitely but could you elaborate on Java Island? whats the appeal before that place I've never heard anything about it...
Indonesia (Java Island) is just like Philippines and Thailand. Maybe even better. Pure poosy paradise.
I would opt for a different strategy, just stay 3 months in one country: phillipines, thailand, brazil or colombia

Its more interesting to deepen yourself in one culture instead of hopping around

Its also better for girls if you have no time restraints.

You can live cheaper: rent an apartement for at least one month. If you move around all the time you will spend a lot more

You can stay for example in 3 diferent cities and rebang some girls when you come back to the first city
(07-19-2017, 03:04 AM)Julius Wrote: I would opt for a different strategy, just stay 3 months in one country: phillipines, thailand, brazil or colombia

Its more interesting to deepen yourself in one culture instead of hopping around

Its also better for girls if you have no time restraints.

You can live cheaper: rent an apartement for at least one month. If you move around all the time you will spend a lot more

You can stay for example in 3 diferent cities and rebang some girls when you come back to the first city

Thanks so much everyone for your input. I really appreciate it. 

Yeah I mean 3 countries in my opinion would be okay, any more than that no. Philippines & Thailand I thought would have been the best choices. Im planning on pipelining a shit ton, I've already 'tested' it just to see how it is and its unbelievable. You could essentially fill everyday up with dates without any problems. 

But maybe your right, stick with 1-2 countries max.