Chicago Tomorow for a month
Ok guys i'm luckily moving to chicago to work for a month from a city with barely 100, 000 people [ horrible for daygame]. Anyone in the city wanna meet up. I'm 20 yo and currently going into my senior year in college. Pm me if you are in Chicago
So many Latin honeys.

I recommend to join salsa lessons 1-2 times a week and hit up the Latin clubs.

Have fun.
Man i was already thinking about that haha
I've heard great things baout Chicago. Wish I knew more, thinking about moving there for work. Curious if anybody has more info on the city.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Chicago

Pros
Summer is fun, lots of activities and festivals along the lake front.
I think the food is awesome, a large variety. 
Public transportation is pretty decent
Huge melting pot of women. 
A lot of history and hidden gems of places.

Cons
Crime, you really need to be on you guard.
Panhandlers can be aggressive 
Winter really sucks, the life slows down to slush filled existence.
Costs of everything is high.
Traffic is horrid, one of the worse cities in USA for getting around by car.

Definitely a great place to visit, For fun and girls, April through Oct your best times. I think most who are travelers on these forums can find ways to cut costs and live comfortably here for short periods of time. 

@20 Most who people who work in the Windy City don't live there. Most have moved to the suburbs. With a little research the suburbs can off even more at lower cost. Specially if you set up near a transit. The tech world is strange , there are times its huge an in demand, then all of sudden jobs all but vanish. I could tell you today there hiring like mad and in a month you wouldn't be able to find anything. Friends and I have talked about this over the years still do not understand it. Closes we have come to figuring it out depends on what Chicago is hosting at the time.

I have a love hate relationship with Chicago. I think most people who spend any amount time develop the same.
(07-09-2017, 02:04 AM)20Nation Wrote: I've heard great things baout Chicago. Wish I knew more, thinking about moving there for work. Curious if anybody has more info on the city.

I'm originally from the mid-atlantic US, but I've been to Chicago four times (all but the last time with my GF at the time). I loved it, but I was never there during winter. Surprisingly attractive women, but very all-american. It's going to help if you like Football, basketball, have a high tolerance (for alcohol), etc. You'll probably need to get a group of friends through a sports league or some other activity to help socially.
House music was invented in Chicago. There's a good electronic music scene there if you're into that.