Travel Budgeting
(03-13-2017, 12:09 AM)brianmark Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 07:26 AM)20Nation Wrote: If you do at least month stays, you will save a lot of money on apartments

Finding cheap flights (even saving 50$) will add up to a ton of money over a year of traveling

getting a debit card that pays you back atm fees (like charles schwab) is a life saver

THC and I are talking about making a product where we share exactly what we do to be able to live the lifestyle we live. I haven't even been back to USA in 4 years, been traveling that whole time. Before that in the last 6 years I've only been home for a total of 6 months.

I'd love to see a breakdown by country what it has cost you per year.   I read all these travel blogs and they all quote very low numbers.  I can't travel that cheaply so I'd like to hear what you spend in different counties.    Which are cheapest and which are the most expensive countries?

It's a good idea. Maybe i'll do a future post on it.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(03-14-2017, 11:28 PM)20Nation Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 12:09 AM)brianmark Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 07:26 AM)20Nation Wrote: If you do at least month stays, you will save a lot of money on apartments

Finding cheap flights (even saving 50$) will add up to a ton of money over a year of traveling

getting a debit card that pays you back atm fees (like charles schwab) is a life saver

THC and I are talking about making a product where we share exactly what we do to be able to live the lifestyle we live. I haven't even been back to USA in 4 years, been traveling that whole time. Before that in the last 6 years I've only been home for a total of 6 months.

I'd love to see a breakdown by country what it has cost you per year.   I read all these travel blogs and they all quote very low numbers.  I can't travel that cheaply so I'd like to hear what you spend in different counties.    Which are cheapest and which are the most expensive countries?

It's a good idea. Maybe i'll do a future post on it.
This sounds like a travel book I would actually want to purchase. Digital format though so it could be updated.