Where in Europe are the hottest girls?
Honestly I said explicitly I pay in Ukraine to avoid any arguments. That's because I don't care about boosting my ego or saying I have better game than anybody else.
When I want to date a girl I do it, when I want to pay her I do it too. There is nothing complicated to understand

I believe Ukrainian girls are a good example of girls who are better paying or giving gifts directly than going through dates and the whole gaming thing. That's MY opinion, I don't mean to say that as an absolute truth. I met many men in Ukraine who think exactly like me, honestly they are the overwhelming majority I've met but there are others who see Ukraine as a country where to date girls.

There are multiple reasons why I don't waste time in dating Ukrainian girls:

1) I have a job and my time isn't unlimited. I have 4 weeks of paid vacations and I don't want to spend all of them in absolute shitholes in Ukraine.
2) Ukrainian girls often require multiple dates to bang if you go the conventional route and again, personally I don't want to spend that much time in Ukraine.
3) I don't see Ukrainian girls as worthy of a LTR so I don't care about dating them. I only want to have sex with them because I like their beauty.
4) Ukraine is one of the only few countries left where you can get a model like girl for sex without being a millionaire or a celebrity. Provincial ukrainian cities are especially good for that.
5) I've never met a single person who consistently bang the really high level Ukrainian girls without leveraging high status/money/high end places in some way. I did meet men who bang them, but their strategy always revolved around being perceived as high status and wealthy. So either pay directly, inviting them in some fancy vacation, with some gifts, with some fake gifts, expensive places, or telling them one way or another they'd pay or gift them something and then disappear once banged.
I'm willing to be proved wrong though if somebody managed to do it, we can meet up and you show me and in case I'd congratulate you.
6) I believe most Ukrainian girls who are open to date vacationing foreigners are girls that want something in exchange. This is especially true the hotter the girl. There are many Ukrainian girls who are very happy with their high school or university boyfriend and want nothing to do with a foreigner, especially in a country plagued by sex tourism. This is true both in Kiev and in provincial cities. I contacted many girls with my fake Instagram and a good chunk of them have a boyfriend and are happy with him.

So, overall I'm happy in paying them because from my point of view is the best strategy for me.

To be completely honest, in the future I may not even go to Ukraine at all. Now Ukrainian girls can travel in Europe without a visa so you can easily contact them through their Instagram and offer them a vacation in your city (of course after a while...I have a precise tactic I use when contacting Ukrainian girls with my Instagram). This is especially valuable if you happen to live in a top European capital where these girls would like to travel and I'm lucky enough to live in one of such cities.
(05-03-2020, 09:20 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: It can be a blurry line, I think we agree on that. For instance Originale's example I don't see as P4P, taking a girl to nice restaurants and having a VIP booth etc. There is still some level of game involved I think if the girl is hot. No direct transfer. But a Rolex on the first date for me is just way too obvious and direct. If it was a small gift that only seemed to smoothen or fasten up the deal but is not seen as the main reason why a girl would fuck you, it would be different in my eyes. Everyone has their definitions I guess.

The million dollar example is funny in a way, made me think for a bit. What if a guy offers a million to fuck you? You still gay if you accept, same as the girl still being a whore, just a very expensive one yeah and she shouldn't be judged on the same level as a normal one.

Yes a blurry line for chicks. But there is no blurry line about gay for pay, that is always gay!
Back to topic. I agree with Greek Kamaki, the best looking girls (per capita) are in the Slavic lands and in the Baltics.

Some other places I have been you can also see some stunners in a regular night out, like Sevilla or Stockholm.
Top looking girls are in northern Germany,Netherlands and Scandinavia.They are cream of the top.Unfortunately their dress and make up sense make them look inferior to slavic girls but when you see them in bikinis or light summer clothes they look definitely better than any slavic girls.It is like a marvel in spring and summer you see so many hotties around and wonder where they were hidden during the winter.But Germanics do everything in time and plan.There is time for horniness,time for reproduction etc.They are not full time season like slavic girls.
If German girls were dressed all the time like dolls like slavic girls do,high heels,exposed breast,feminine dresses and mini skirts,heavy make up etc,German economy would plumpet,since German guys would be preoccupied with girls only and forget to work properly.So they serve their country in an essence.They represent a challenge,it is deeper culture this Germanic thing.They basically want to take them seriously as workers, not employ them because of their appearance and want domination and equality.So they cut deliberately on feminine characteristics and let the guys do the work of the beautiful gender.
Slavic girls look basically like German girls 5 cm shorter,with bigger noses,fatter lips and higher cheeks.They posess much better looking,shapely legs than German girls and this is their power mostly.But top German girls destroy slavic women from every aspect,in slavic world there are very few models except of the former Czechoslovakia.
In terms of availability is totally different story of course,good looking Germanic girls are mostly unavailable to foreigners unless they have very high status or top looks,since the last are considered per se inferior to German and Scandinavian men.
Greek Kamaki, I would rate the Slavic girls higher anyway. Germanic women have a rather masculine vibe. Germanic women also go for the men of their countries, while many Slavic women are interested in foreigners, exclusively.
I mean mostly in terms of body,physical appearance Germanic women are largely superior to slavic.Of course in fashion,decoration,feminine style,make up they are larely inferior.But in terms of wealth they are also superior.So for good looking and wealthy Germanic guys Germanic women maybe better choice since they can fuck women vastly superior physically and lot more cheaply than they would in slavic world.But for foreigners slavic women are no brainer due to lack of local competition.
Good looking German women are unavailable to foreigners unless you have exceptional looks,lots of money or status.Because you compete directly against Germanic men who are better in ever regard.Good looking slavic women are a lot more available to foreigner it is normal.
For Germanic men it is also stigma attached to dating slavic women.German women scorn them and ridicule them that they are not good or manly enough to date real,emancipated,independant German women and turn to whores and cheap,helpless women they can easily buy.So for Germanic men dating slavic women means lowering of social status and they try to avoid that.As a result it is relatively easy to score hot slavic women in German since local men are not interested in them and they regard them as trouble opposite to other countries.

Of course slavic world is a dream.If you get there the experience surpasses everything else it is like pure hedonism.Lots of freedom,hot comfortable women.It is like the East dream,the Ostblock or simply the Block as we call it in Greece.If you enter the Block all perceptions change it is like parallel world in the slavic heaven.Basically you are in constant state of amazement,awe and priapism.I do not know how Westerners sense that but it must be similar feeling.
Generally I have noticed that Germanics like the same things as we Balkans and Mediteraneans but with a cover all the time.

Also German women can improve your wealth and status expotentially since they support and help you with career social circle while slavic girls are financially like black holes they drain you to the abyss.So you have to think about that.
Germanic guys are more holistic they make choices regarding every aspect.They do not get so easily on by a simple pair of tits and hot ass they think a bit deeper and are more stoic and careful and this is an advantage towards us Southerners who are more spontaneous,temperamental,we think mostly with penis and not with brain.So we choose slavic women ASAP since we are more horny,not meaning that this is the best choice.
Generally also in germanic countries there is social justice so if you are poor you have to date poor girl,if you are you are old,your girl has to be old as well.If you are ugly or fat,your girlfriend will be the same.There always has to be some balance in pairs.If not,society reacts and tries to reinforce balance because otherwise there is anger and conflicts between members.They have societal coherence as a whole and this means a lot for individual prosperity.You do not see busted dudes in Germany,the opposite happens more I would say.Very good looking,wealthy man with very mediocre woman of same age is more common.Generally the society presses for balance and womens rights,comfort and advantage for women to be able to contribute to workforce.The men accept that since they get financial benefits from general prosperity.
In slavic world it is the opposite women have no rights,priviledges or comforts so men enjoy mega BJs and absolute submissivness of women.They can be men in the real sense.It is total another mentality.In Mediteranean world other mentality totally.Slavic women prefer not to work and be housewives and get their money from satisfied men.Western,germanic women do exactly the opposite they hate to be dependant on men and want to work hard and make their own money even though it means they have to become masculine in certain degree to achieve that.
Who has better results slavic women who strive their prosperity through successful men or western women who depend on their own work is a big chapter.Both have successes and both want more wealth and are greedy.
(04-22-2020, 10:21 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: I've been all over Europe and nothing beats London in terms of online game and banging girls from clubs. Sure the average English woman can't compare to many other places in Europe but there are lots of foreigners there as which many seem to forget and there are so many to choose from in such a big city.

There are more 9's and 10's in London than in any other place which is what you should be interested in.

I heard a guy trying to hit on women in London, and he said he had no luck, because he was white, and all the British girls prefered pakistanis or blacks he said.
(04-22-2020, 10:21 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: There are more 9's and 10's in London than in any other place which is what you should be interested in.

First off, 10s don't exist. Such talk is simp language. Secondly, there's lots of foreigners in all bigger European cities not only exclusively London, and thirdly your point regarding there's a higher amount of hotter girls due to population size may be true in terms of quantity only, but in terms of accessibility it's a ridiculous notion because regardless of how good your game is you will be massively counter-balanced by the extreme level of money/game/SMV required for those 9s in the local London economy/market.

(04-23-2020, 01:45 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: Same thing. Once you've been in the game for a while it's hard to get much excited by girls < 9.

Hahahah I don't know which planet you are living on but in all international cities around the world the 8s and even 7s these days get a massive amount of attention by high SMV seasoned players.

(05-11-2020, 09:23 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote: I heard a guy trying to hit on women in London, and he said he had no luck, because he was white, and all the British girls prefered pakistanis or blacks he said.

I guess it can be true for a subset of the London female demographic who are into rap culture and diversity culture but as a general statement this is false.
(05-09-2020, 04:12 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: I mean mostly in terms of body,physical appearance Germanic women are largely superior to slavic.Of course in fashion,decoration,feminine style,make up they are larely inferior.But in terms of wealth they are also superior.So for good looking and wealthy Germanic guys Germanic women maybe better choice since they can fuck women vastly superior physically and lot more cheaply than they would in slavic world.But for foreigners slavic women are no brainer due to lack of local competition.
Good looking German women are unavailable to foreigners unless you have exceptional looks,lots of money or status.Because you compete directly against Germanic men who are better in ever regard.Good looking slavic women are a lot more available to foreigner it is normal.
For Germanic men it is also stigma attached to dating slavic women.German women scorn them and ridicule them that they are not good or manly enough to date real,emancipated,independant German women and turn to whores and cheap,helpless women they can easily buy.So for Germanic men dating slavic women means lowering of social status and they try to avoid that.As a result it is relatively easy to score hot slavic women in German since local men are not interested in them and they regard them as trouble opposite to other countries.

Of course slavic world is a dream.If you get there the experience surpasses everything else it is like pure hedonism.Lots of freedom,hot comfortable women.It is like the East dream,the Ostblock or simply the Block as we call it in Greece.If you enter the Block all perceptions change it is like parallel world in the slavic heaven.Basically you are in constant state of amazement,awe and priapism.I do not know how Westerners sense that but it must be similar feeling.
Generally I have noticed that Germanics like the same things as we Balkans and Mediteraneans but with a cover all the time.

Also German women can improve your wealth and status expotentially since they support and help you with career social circle while slavic girls are financially like black holes they drain you to the abyss.So you have to think about that.
Germanic guys are more holistic they make choices regarding every aspect.They do not get so easily on by a simple pair of tits and hot ass they think a bit deeper and are more stoic and careful and this is an advantage towards us Southerners who are more spontaneous,temperamental,we think mostly with penis and not with brain.So we choose slavic women ASAP since we are more horny,not meaning that this is the best choice.

Many Germanic men (especially Amercian men) prefer Slavic women, which they see as more feminine and less toxic. There is a reason the Poland threads were the most popular at Roosh V forum.

Also Kamaki, what's wrong with Greek women? I know of Swedish guys who prefer Southern European women, including Greek ones.
(05-12-2020, 07:37 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 04:12 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: I mean mostly in terms of body,physical appearance Germanic women are largely superior to slavic.Of course in fashion,decoration,feminine style,make up they are larely inferior.But in terms of wealth they are also superior.So for good looking and wealthy Germanic guys Germanic women maybe better choice since they can fuck women vastly superior physically and lot more cheaply than they would in slavic world.But for foreigners slavic women are no brainer due to lack of local competition.

Many Germanic men (especially Amercian men) prefer Slavic women, which they see as more feminine and less toxic. There is a reason the Poland threads were the most popular at Roosh V forum.

Also Kamaki, what's wrong with Greek women? I know of Swedish guys who prefer Southern European women, including Greek ones.
Swedish  guys  are emasculated a long  time. So many of their decisions  are  not well based.

Do not believe much the enormous bull crap this " greek kamaki" brings in  here.

He has lots of imagination and trolls with the unread and un traveled  guys.

The idiocy  that german women shame german men who date slavic women is like science fiction.

German women are very slutty themselves. They engaged in orgies and ONS when in vacations and plenty of them date immigrants  and  blacks  in Germany. Now such  cases might exists   but that is not a general  consensus. 

I have partially  german ancestry  and know well what i am taking  about. 

As for greek women,.many of them  are ugly  and hairy.

They engaged in sexual activity  since 14 and 15.

Some of term  have a good personality,  many do not.

Nothing  interesting basically.
Germanic men do not prefer slavic women but women of their own.Slavic are considered inferior in appearance,education and financially.Germanic men do not want trouble.They want woman that works,brings bacon to home and a partner,not a gold digger,a black hole who sucks money.
Greek women are complicated you get into this Mediteranean princess mentality plus Balkan kurwa root,plus turkish pseudoconservatism plus European pseudofeminism early adopted.So you basically have the worst of all worlds the worst elements of West,Slav,Ottoman combined,the women play every angle as they desire and leave you with your dick in your palm.
It is for very skillful guys,powerful individuals the concept,otherwise you are lost.For the skillfull powerful individuals it is different since they get the package in their taste and they can form it like they want.Putana(prostitute) in bed,lady in salon as we say in Greece and enjoy the best of all worlds.Generally in Balkans it is the old Roman brutal mentality,survival of the fittest,weaknesses are not tolerated and get punished ASAP.Either you are top dog or you are nothing.It is the heavy Roman hand,you have to be a slave for long in order to become a boss then and only if you have eaten an enormous and enough quantity of shit as we say in order to know the game.
Slavic women are always the easy solution.If you have had enough with Mediteranean and Germanic women and you know you are not good enough for them you go slavic and you have a blast.Slavic women accept very low level of men appearance,finance,social circle etc.Russian inspire you to do more to become relevant and successful,they boost your confidence and ambitions to become real man as they call it,to rule over other men and feed them,polish and Ukrainian women get more easily compromised to low,usual,comfortable,average status they do not inspire you to great things like Russian,are more low maintanance and down to earth compared to their eastern slavic sisters.Polish women are the Fiats or zastavas,the bikes of slavic world.The fast food.They call them Mc Donalds girls,easy and cheap,everyone can have one.Not that this is bad from principle.
Why should one work one year to enjoy just a meal in high class restaurant instead of eating 100 times in Mc Donalds with the same money?
It is the question of vfm.A vfm guy should turn to Poland,Ukraine and this is exactly what most of international fuckers do.Gourmet guys with refined tastes and standards think they are superior but we need to analyse the pussy economics.
(05-13-2020, 03:06 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: Germanic men do not prefer slavic women but women of their own.Slavic are considered inferior in appearance,education and financially.Germanic men do not want trouble.They want woman that works,brings bacon to home and a partner,not a gold digger,a black hole who sucks money.
Greek women are complicated you get into this Mediteranean princess mentality plus Balkan kurwa root,plus turkish pseudoconservatism plus European pseudofeminism early adopted.So you basically have the worst of all worlds the worst elements of West,Slav,Ottoman combined,the women play every angle as they desire and leave you with your dick in your palm.
It is for very skillful guys,powerful individuals the concept,otherwise you are lost.For the skillfull powerful individuals it is different since they get the package in their taste and they can form it like they want.Putana(prostitute) in bed,lady in salon as we say in Greece and enjoy the best of all worlds.Generally in Balkans it is the old Roman brutal mentality,survival of the fittest,weaknesses are not tolerated and get punished ASAP.Either you are top dog or you are nothing.It is the heavy Roman hand,you have to be a slave for long in order to become a boss then and only if you have eaten an enormous and enough quantity of shit as we say in order to know the game.
Slavic women are always the easy solution.If you have had enough with Mediteranean and Germanic women and you know you are not good enough for them you go slavic and you have a blast.Slavic women accept very low level of men appearance,finance,social circle etc.Russian inspire you to do more to become relevant and successful,they boost your confidence and ambitions to become real man as they call it,to rule over other men and feed them,polish and Ukrainian women  get more easily compromised to low,usual,comfortable,average status they do not inspire you to great things like Russian,are more low maintanance and down to earth compared to their eastern slavic sisters.Polish women are the Fiats or zastavas,the bikes of slavic world.The fast food.They call them Mc Donalds girls,easy and cheap,everyone can have one.Not that this is bad from principle.
Why should one work one year to enjoy just a meal in high class restaurant instead of eating 100 times in Mc Donalds with the same money?
It is the question of vfm.A vfm guy should turn to Poland,Ukraine and this is exactly what most of international fuckers do.Gourmet guys with refined tastes and standards  think they are superior but we need to analyse the pussy economics.

How would you rate this Serb woman who is married to a Swedish man?
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5EE0BEBD
She is like a 6. But The Swedish guy ain't no handsome dude either though. Looks like a decent match.
(05-12-2020, 02:11 PM)Thriller Wrote: First off, 10s don't exist. Such talk is simp language. Secondly, there's lots of foreigners in all bigger European cities not only exclusively London, and thirdly your point regarding there's a higher amount of hotter girls due to population size may be true in terms of quantity only, but in terms of accessibility it's a ridiculous notion because regardless of how good your game is you will be massively counter-balanced by the extreme level of money/game/SMV required for those 9s in the local London economy/market.

Yes, I was talking about that regular definition where you'd divide women in 10 different categories based on beauty, in the same way we would with a movie on IMDB. But yes, I'm a simp so I prefer to use beta rating systems and would claim that the Godfather and some other movies could be a 10 out of 10.
I just think they're a bit easier to comprehend than those alpha rating systems you use.
I can only speak from my own and experience. I don't think the competition in London was worse there when I used to go out than anywhere else I've been. They high end clubs were more strict on who they let in so luckily it isn't as much of a sausage fest as in other places I've been in Europe. Besides I've seen more 9's and 10's there on Tinder alone there (not all of them are into the night life scene after all) and I've had better in London than in any other place I've been. That argument above sounds a bit like a soccer player being afraid of playing for Chelsea because he fear the competition and how it would such high demands that he's not going to give it a go and compete, instead he'll settle to play for Doncaster Rovers. Doesn't seem like a winning mindset.

(05-12-2020, 02:11 PM)Thriller Wrote: Hahahah I don't know which planet you are living on but in all international cities around the world the 8s and even 7s these days get a massive amount of attention by high SMV seasoned players.

Been in the game of 9's and 10's, I should have added, yes. 
Obviously there are players in the lower leagues but once you have had a taste of something of higher quality it'll be hard to go back. Dan Bilzerian was talking about this in an interview with London Real actually; how he he could not get excited anymore for women that weren't absolute top tier.

And dumpster diving cause you need to flush out your system once in a while isn't the same as getting excited.
We have to see her body in order to rate her.

She seems like a 7+ to me.

The guy is handsome enough.
(05-14-2020, 07:56 PM)Tori Wrote: We have to see her body  in order to rate her.

She seems like a 7+ to me.

The guy is handsome enough.

She has quite large boobs

https://scontent-arn2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5EE39CEB

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5EE456F0

I posted her for Greek Kamaki, since he said that Germanic men who goes for Slavic men are desperate.
Available hot girls for tourists are only in slavic capitals Kiev,Minsk,Moscow,Warsaw,Prague.
Hottest girls but not available for foreign tourists are in Stockholm,Oslo,Hamburg,Munich.In these cities you see enormous concentrations of high caliber women relative to general population but they are available only to locals with good income,appearance,circle,expensive car,own apartment etc.As a foreigner you are vastly inferior to a local guy in these cities from every aspect.
It is European crop of the top there in men and women and you are unable to compete.
In all Western Europe the hottest girls aren't available to foreign tourists....honestly I think even in former FSU countries the hottest girls are very hard to get for foreigner tourists unless they use money one way or another. Most men there go after beautiful girls, but not the hottest ones unless, as I said, you pay. In such case Ukraine is a goldmine because of their money oriented mentality you can't find find anywhere else
(05-17-2020, 03:35 PM)Dumper Wrote: In all Western Europe the hottest girls aren't available to foreign tourists....honestly I think even in former FSU countries the hottest girls are very hard to get for foreigner tourists unless they use money one way or another. Most men there go after beautiful girls, but not the hottest ones unless, as I said, you pay. In such case Ukraine is a goldmine because of their money oriented mentality you can't find find anywhere else

In Russia,Belarus it is exactly the same money oriented mentality you mention.Russian girls just cost a bit more than Ukrainian,although this is disputed.It needs analysis.
And in Belarus it is easier to get real models than in Ukraine now.
Even then we talk about 8s maximum.9s are unavailable to foreigner tourists in these countries.But you can have an 8 if you play your cards right and have the right profile and resources.
But you need to play ball as we say.

(05-14-2020, 08:44 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote: [quote='Tori' pid='28299' dateline='1589486207']

She has quite large boobs

https://scontent-arn2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5EE39CEB

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5EE456F0

I posted her for Greek Kamaki, since he said that Germanic men who goes for Slavic men are desperate.

Not desperate.Germanic men are considered very good prospects for slavic women.They are viewed as stable,respectful,reliable having good income,car,property,family oriented men etc.So they are like a dream for them.
It is the German men who do not want trouble and prefer German women who can help them advance their careers,social status,share all the bills etc.Of course if there are no German women available like in East Germany where most women flow to West Germany for better job opportunities or they live in villages with no women prospects,local men get slavic women and are happy with them.
Germans take everything seriously,they are not like us light spirited,comfortable,joking,thinking with their penises etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVPb4ihlcBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je68-8W8NMA